SSFB Singers Club Daily Challenge

This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed. It has been viewed 571,111 times and 33,082 replies have been made.

Next >>
-Tas-LEVEL 71

Post by -Tas-

Welcome to the SSFB Singers Club Daily Challenge

This is how it works:Each day we will post a theme:
You sing songs based on that theme and post them to the message board. You can either sing a song fresh that day or post a pre-record that you have that fits the theme. Also any duets, open duets, harmonies, group sings ..may be posted as long as they fit the theme.

PLEASE NOTE..This portion is strictly enforced. We ask that you listen and comment to SIX other people who have posted on that day's theme. These six listen/comments must be for songs that are on the 'official' list. Also try to spread your listens around to different members of the group. Don't listen to the same people day in and day out. Give everyone a chance to be heard. Lately this has been an issue in the club of folks not listening to others. Folks who do not follow this rule will be subject to removal from the club.

PLEASE NOTE... Tuesday is two-fer day, you may post 2 songs but you must also increase your listening obligation.

Please note..our challenges run for 24hours. Usually posted around 9AM Singsnap
time and run until the next morning when the new theme is posted.

PLEASE NOTE... when you post your song indicate how it fits the theme..like it has this word or starts with this letter.

Please Note: If you post a LIC song, you may not get as many listens since many of our group members are in the USA and Canada and do not have access to LIC songs..

Don't know how to post your song link?? Just click here and follow the directions on how to post your song: http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/aa1befcc.

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Reply by -Tas-

Our first official theme will be posted on Wednesday August 28th around 9am singsnap time

redhdangelLEVEL 90

Reply by redhdangelGOLD

YAYYYYYY...FLAGGED

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Reply by -Tas-

welcome to our new home RED

Debbs2012LEVEL 68

Reply by Debbs2012GOLD

f.l.a.g.g.i.n.g.!.!.

CindyCCJLEVEL 50

Reply by CindyCCJGOLD

Flagging This thread ROCKS!!!!!!

ANDDYLEVEL 67

Reply by ANDDYGOLD

Awesome!

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Reply by -Tas-

oh man I'm so excited...I was worried people would get lost..hi everyone..hugs

CindyCCJLEVEL 50

Reply by CindyCCJGOLD

Hi Tas! Hugs!!!!!!!!

TressesLEVEL 68

Reply by TressesGOLD

Flagging WOOT WOOT!

LoNoteLEVEL 55

Reply by LoNoteGOLD

FLAGGED !!! Hugs sweet sleep all !!! ~ Lo

chris1789LEVEL 77

Reply by chris1789

Yay! I am here

TressesLEVEL 68

Reply by TressesGOLD

Night everyone!!

Carolinabell5LEVEL 95

Reply by Carolinabell5GOLD

Flagged

kaimee130LEVEL 67

Reply by kaimee130GOLD

Flagging

browngirl777LEVEL 24

Reply by browngirl777

Flagged

pip_and_donut75

Reply by pip_and_donut75

Sssjim7LEVEL 103

Edited reply by Sssjim7GOLD +1

Hrm... I leave for a little while, and you all pack up and leave on me...

Ok... I see how ya are... but you can't ditch me that easy

Flagging... have a great day everyone!

~Jim

ps. Too many pages... ROFLMAO

pss. Next year I can look back and say "woohoo, I posted on page 1"

KittenKatLEVEL 24

Reply by KittenKatGOLD

I found you....!!

Cinnamon1965LEVEL 106

Reply by Cinnamon1965SPECIAL-EVENTS +4

flagging!!!!

Lloyd_ColemanLEVEL 58

Reply by Lloyd_ColemanGOLD

done!

sweetdawakoLEVEL 46

Reply by sweetdawako

flagged

Draymax

Reply by Draymax

Like the old Sonny&Cher song goes....And the beat goes on, yeah the beat goes on. Not many other threads I'm sure can say they achieved this accomplishment. This is a testament to all who have been involved since the SSFB was started, and I am sure that this won't be the last time this will have to be done. So many people have found a safe haven here, and as a family we just keep getting bigger and bigger. That's a good thing because you can never have too many friends and family. I'm sorry I have been distracted today, but I will get my listens in. The only downside to getting to be so big is that there are so many astounding singers and songs and it is so difficult to find the time to value all the contributions. In any case I respect and care for you all,even if I can't get to your songs each and every day.
Cheers, and FLAGGED!

pip_and_donut75

Reply by pip_and_donut75

I thought I flagged

lilredwolf18LEVEL 28

Reply by lilredwolf18GOLD

mytunz4u

Edited reply by mytunz4uGOLD

Woo! Hoo! flagged & hear you singing in approximately 8 hours.

jc4uLEVEL 103

Reply by jc4uPATRON

"Pray without Ceasing" "Come Now Is The Time To Worship" r/c7ba8569b

Flagging!!!!!

Rebecca__JeanLEVEL 62

Reply by Rebecca__Jean

Hello.

NickysingsLEVEL 59

Reply by NickysingsGOLD +1

Gm Have a super hump day. Are the weeks flying for anybody besides me?

Our twin grand daughters start Kindergarten today. Weren't they infants yesterday?

Thank you Tas, Peter, Rebecca, and Teresa for all you do.....to make this the best thread ever!

Smiles on you all

Judy

BCHALLEVEL 54

Reply by BCHALGOLD

HAPPY WEDNESDAY ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning from cloudy but HOT South Florida!

joybeaulieuLEVEL 97

Reply by joybeaulieuGOLD

Happily flagging!!!!

LePathLEVEL 6

Reply by LePath

I'm in now

joybeaulieuLEVEL 97

Reply by joybeaulieuGOLD

I see a lot of you made it over here. Good morning!!! Hope every one has a blessed day/night whatever it is, wherever you are. Thunders storms are the order for today and the next few days. I actually love thunder storms as long as no one gets hurt or no damage occurs. Good morning to everyone in the shadows as well. Be happy and God Bless You all. Angel Hugs. Joy

clgrl1LEVEL 2

Reply by clgrl1

flagging

jeanieLEVEL 30

Reply by jeanie

flagged

NickysingsLEVEL 59

Whoooo! We flagged it too!
Welcome everybody to and BRAND NEW DAY, BRAND NEW THREAD!
Judy and Nick

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Reply by -Tas-

I seriously feel like a proud mama at this moment....So happy you all found your way over here...theme coming up

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Edited reply by -Tas-

Wednesday August 28th

What your coffee says about you

Sing a song with one of these words in the song title,song lyrics,or
artist's name:FRIENDLY,LIKE,TASTE,COFFEE,PRACTICAL,WORKING,SHOT,DOESN'T,ANYMORE,
ENTHUSIASTIC,OBSESSIVE,AWAKE,SINCE,LATE,FUN,LOVING,CREATIVE,HATE,NEED,
REFLECTIVE,WORLD,UNKNOWN,SAFE,PICK,WARM,HEARTED,REMIND,WIPE,FOAM,LIP,
TRADITIONAL,RESERVED,WORST,PART,MUSTACHES,OUTSPOKEN,SEASONS,DICTATE,
LIVE,LIFE,STRAWS,CALM,SIMPLE,THINGS,PICNICS,PARK,BIRDS,HAPPY,SERIOUS,
BELIEVE,TOUGH,HOT,CLEVER,ANNOYING,BOTH,EITHER..or sing a song where
the first letter of the first word of the song title or the first letter of the first or
last name of the artist begins with one of these letters: C,O,F,F,E,E

Please note..our challenges run for 24hours. Usually posted around 9AM Singsnap
time and run until the next morning when the new theme is posted.

PLEASE NOTE... when you post your song indicate how it fits the theme..like it has this word or starts with this letter.

Please Note: If you post a LIC song, you may not get as many listens since many of our group members are in the USA and Canada and do not have access to LIC songs..

Don't know how to post your song link?? Just click here and follow the directions on how to post your song: http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/aa1befcc.

This is how it works:Each day I will post a theme:
You sing songs based on that theme and post them to the message board. You can either sing a song fresh that day or post a pre-record that you have that fits the theme. Also any duets, open duets, harmonies, group sings ..may be posted as long as they fit the theme.

PLEASE NOTE..This portion is strictly enforced. We ask that you listen and comment to SIX other people who have posted on that day's theme. These six listen/comments must be for songs that are on the 'official' list. Also try to spread your listens around to different members of the group. Don't listen to the same people day in and day out. Give everyone a chance to be heard. Lately this has been an issue in the club of folks not listening to others. Folks who do not follow this rule will be subject to removal from the club.

PLEASE NOTE... Tuesday is two-fer day, you may post 2 songs but you must also increase your listening obligation.

TonyfromLutonLEVEL 69

Reply by TonyfromLutonGOLD

Good afternoon guys and gals, once again from a very sunny Bedfordshire, here in little old England.
First of all I must apologize for not getting too much time recently, to get many listens in, and for that reason I have not been posting songs up, however...yesterday my new buddy, Lloyd posted up a little duet we cooked up together, and I need to thank all of you for your kind and wonderful comments, they mean everything to me, as you...are my audience !
In a way, I'm so glad that Lloyd posted the song up, so I was able to be part of what is a historical day, the last day on the old record breaking thread, and I think we all owe such a debt of gratitude to Tas and Peter, plus their new helpers, for making this, just the best, and most intimate little club you could find anywhere in the World.
I am going to post a song up today, because I want to be on here for our..."Opening Night ", and I hope to get a few listens in !
Thank you all for...just being here !
May your God be with you all, and look after you.
Thank you,
Tony.

Rebecca__JeanLEVEL 62

Reply by Rebecca__Jean

My Letter is "O"

Ooh Baby Baby - Linda Ronstadt
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b06be2274

TonyfromLutonLEVEL 69

Reply by TonyfromLutonGOLD

I am using the words "LIVE" and "LIFE" for my song today, the singer is the great
Sammy Davis Jr. and the song..."WHAT KIND OF FOOL AM I".

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/caa743d98

Hope you like it !

diditomicLEVEL 102

Reply by diditomicGOLD +2

HI everyone,
A new place for us! Glad that i popped in today otherwise i would have been totally lost as to where everyone went! Sorry i have not been around in a while, life got hectic and i have been even sleeping less than i already was.

Was suppose to leave next week to start my extra job on Game of Thrones, but the directors decided to use me in another scene as well so I have to fly down to Dubrovnik early Friday morning, the costume lady just called me to appoint my fitting time! My husband have me watching the series on DVD every night.....I really dont like medieval shows but i guess its important I fimilarise myself with the show huh? :))
It is actually quite gruesome, but it will be interesting to see how behind the scenes work.
Also my gold membership expires today ,so i may get in a song, but will renew when i get back in 2 weeks time.

BCHALLEVEL 54

Reply by BCHALGOLD

Using the "O"...
Oh! What A Beautiful Morning!
Oklahoma

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c0679c860

joybeaulieuLEVEL 97

Reply by joybeaulieuGOLD

joybeaulieu
To Make You Feel My Love
Adele ~ Using the word "love" and the "F" for Feel" (bending the word loving a bit, hope alright.)
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c393e2c98

MellojackLEVEL 53

Reply by MellojackGOLD

C for Crazy by Patsy Cline
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c467b1478

Water_lady318LEVEL 95

Edited reply by Water_lady318GOLD +6

hi hello everyone, hi Tas , Tresses & Peter, i really ms u all guys,
woooohoo!! just in time i'm not busy anymore & can join u again here in SSFB ..
have a nice day everyone & GB!!thank you all of you here for being nmy friend.
hugss
Yham

Jenny

Reply by JennyGOLD

Hi there, found you!
Using the word 'life'
Vincent ~ Josh Groban
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/cba75c338

Hi ho hi ho it's off to bed I go

diditomicLEVEL 102

Reply by diditomicGOLD +2

My entry for today
Using the word WORLD, one of my fav groups.
Every woman in the world.....Air Supply
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/d0b4b63b8

Been having problems with my voice most of the summer, hopefully in Fall it will be back to normal.

NickysingsLEVEL 59

Good Morning All

For today's theme, with the (C) in coffee, by (C)harlie Pride: KISS AN ANGEL GOOD MORNING
From our archives, but it's new to you.
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c7ab9793c

StarklightLEVEL 56

Reply by StarklightGOLD +1

STARKLIGHT
WORD: ANYMORE
ANYMORE
TRAVIS TRITT
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c79891e64
MORNING EVERYONE, HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BLESSED DAY..!!:)

Rebecca__JeanLEVEL 62

Reply by Rebecca__Jean

[

click image for playlist

Playlist for AUGUST 28, 2013

Anyone Missing off the Playlist Please contact me

Next >>