The Nutty Professor's Lodge

This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed. It has been viewed 111,851 times and 19,626 replies have been made.

<< Prev Next >>
The_Nutty_ProfessorLEVEL 81

Reply by The_Nutty_ProfessorGOLD

HELLO WELCOME TO THE NUTTY PROFESSOR'S LODGE. PLEASE BEFORE POSTING IN HERE YOU NEED TO OFFICIALLY BE ACCEPTED BY The_Nutty_Professor OR DEBRA57 AND BE WELCOMED BY THE MEMBERS. THIS IS FOR SHARING YOUR SONGS AND FRIENDSHIP. WE RESPECT EVERYONE ELSE BELIEFS AND OPINIONS. WE ARE HONEST AND LOYAL TO ALL OUR FRIENDS HERE AT THE LODGE. WE WILL HAVE CHALLENGES FOR THOS WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN. ON A DAILY AND WEEKLY BASIS. PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AS LAID OUT BELOW. ANYONE IS WELCOME ANYONE WITH A PROBLEM WITH ANOTHER MEMBER MAY INBOX ME ABOUT IT BUT REMEMBER THERE IS TWO SIDES TO EACH STORY AND I WILL BE ASKING THE OTHER PERSON THEIR SIDE BEFORE I ACT. TROUBLE MAKERS WILL GET NO WARNING. WE WISH TO KEP THIS THREAD A FRIENDLY PLACE WHERE PEOPLE CAN FEEL SAFE AND WANTED HERE. LETS HAVE FUN ADMINS ARE The_Nutty_Professor AND debra57

RULES
1) REPECT AT ALL TIMES
2) PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS
3) PLEASE TRY AND LISTEN TO EVERYONES SONGS
4) IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE TYPE OF SONG THE OTHER SINGER IS SINGING AT LEAST HIT THE LOVE IT BUTTON TO SAY YOU BEEN THERE
5) CAUSING CONFLICTS WITH OTHERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
6) READ ALL POSTS AND CLICK THE LOVE IT BUTTON SO WE KNOW YOU SEEN AND READ IT
7) POST AS MANY SONGS AS YOU LIKE EACH DAY OR WHEN YOU CAN
8) IF YOU POST SONGS YOU MUST PARTICIPATE WITH GROUP
9) PEOPLE WHO DROP AND LEAVE ARE NOT WELCOME HERE
10) ADMINS ONLY IN COLOR TEXT PLEASE SO PEOPLE KNOW WHO TO SPEAK TO ABOUT PROBLEMS

ADMINS ARE
1). The-Nutty-Professor (owner)(JOHN)
2). debra57

THERE WILL BE A PLAY LIST AND THERE WILL BE A SONG CHALLENGE EACH DAY IF YOU WISH TO GIVE IT A TRY BUT NOT COMPULSARY. STAY TUNED FOR OTHER CHALLENGES PLEASE MESSAGE The_Nutty_Professor OR debra57 IF YOU WISH TO BE A MEMBER. EACH MONTH WILL BE A THEME. SO IF YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION ON A THEME FOR ANY MONTH PLEASE LET ME KNOW

MEMBERS CURRENT
1). The_Nutty_Professor
2). debra57
3). nassy_babygirl_03
4). Bear50
5). TDC

BIRTHDAYS
2nd April debra57
21st April The_Nutty_Professor
12th Sept. nassy_babygirl_03
19th July Bear50
20th Sept. TDC

Edited reply by The_Nutty_ProfessorGOLD

THIS MONTH WILL BE MINIONS MONTH

JUST CLICK THE BANNER BELLOW IT WILL TAKE YOU TO OUR PLAYLIST AUTOMATICALLY

PLEASE USE THE BANNER BELLOW IN YOUR SONGS INFORMATION BOX

[center][url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ae146ad0?page=9b1c6][img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/redback45/MIONS%20MONTH%20SONGS_zps2uvo8zsq.png[/img][/url][/center]

YOUR DAILY CHALLENGE SONG YES PRE-RECORDS ARE FINE

BARBERA STRIESAN & NEIL DIAMOND'S DUET SONG YOU DON'T BRING ME FLOWERS
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/record/record?song_id=af2549f

ENTRIES

1.)BOOGIEBEAR50 & MY DEAR FRIEND JRODRIGUEZ32864
YOU DON'T BRING ME FLOWERS
BARBARA STREISAND & NEIL DIAMOND
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b5b07a8ea

2.)JOHN & FOXYLADY10017_1_1
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bf8c031d5

3.)debra57 & YerPalAl
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc884ac75

4.)TDC & LITTLEVIETH
YOU DON"T BRING ME FLOWERS
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ab616e73e

YOUR DID DAM GOOD ON THAT STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN THERE IS A DOLLY PARTON VERSION ON HERE TOO

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57SNAP-STAR

(((OPEN DUET))) Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough r/c29687999

THANK YOU!

WELL IT IS TIME FOR ME TO HIT THE SACK I GOT TO TAKE SON TO SCHOOL IN THE MORNING AGAIN GOOD NIGHT

debra57LEVEL 107

GOODNIGHT SWEET JOHN

TDCLEVEL 103

Edited reply by TDCPATRON

Come to PoppyCats Daily & sing for us - this is where the fun never stops!

Hello fellow Lodgers!! Well, here's one from the dusty TDC vaults!! This is Kurtis and I dueting from 2010, when we were still, "just friends"....hee hee...
TDC & LITTLEVIETH
YOU DON"T BRING ME FLOWERS
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ab616e73e

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

Went to Dr. was retested it said "Negetive" but I do have COVID now I'm quarentined*sighs*

waves to all in the Lodge*lol*

I'm here now*lol* I had to walk to the store which is 2 blocks and back and with me NOT feeling well it made my trip even harder.. I can't walk along distance cuz of my lower back and knees and having to need Oxygen just makes it as I mentioned harder for me... but I didn't have money to take a cab and back*lol* by the time I got home I was really TIRED and wiped out... gonna do my listens here shortly*S*

hope You had a AWESOME BIRTHDAY TDC*hugs*

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

Come to PoppyCats Daily & sing for us - this is where the fun never stops!

Hi there Nikki and Bear!! You should rest and get your strength back up, girl! I worry about you, Bear!!

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

Went to Dr. was retested it said "Negetive" but I do have COVID now I'm quarentined*sighs*

hey TDC*hugs* John Nikki and Debs

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

I'm ok*hugs*

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

For You TDC*lol*

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

ok gonna get caught up on my listens now*lol*

debra57LEVEL 107

HI EVERYONE...CHECKING IN....HUGS....DEB

debra57LEVEL 107

YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF SWEET BEAR...GET SOME REST....HUGS

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

hi Debs*hugs* ok caught up on all my listens*S*

HI ALL I AM HERE JUST WOKE UP I AM GOING TO CATCH UP ON LISTENS WOW AWESOME SHERI JOINED OUR DAILY CHALLENGE CAN'T WAIT TO CHECK IT OUT

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

hi John*waves*

HEY BEAR YOU NEED TO TAKE IT EASY ON YOURSELF WHEN YOUR SICK MY FRIEND I GUESS WHEN YOU NEED SOMETHING FROM THE SHOPS YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT BE CAREFUL

WAS GOOD TO SEE TDC JOIN US FOR THE CHALLENGE SHE HAS BEEN ADDED UP THERE AND I AM ALL CAUGHT UP GEE THAT WAS HAD SO MANY SONG HEHEHE A WHOLE 2 OF THEM

147 SONGS ON THE PLAYLIST IN 8 DAYS THATS NOT BAD GOING

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

wow that's pretty good

MY NEXT POST I AM TESTING SOMETHING OUT SO IF YOU KEEP SEEING IT CHANGE THATS WHY LOL

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

lol

I AM SO EXCITED I HAVE NOW WORKED IT OUT THE LINK TO THE BANNER YOU PUT IN YOUR SONG IF PEOPLE THAT GO TO YOUR SONG CLICK ON IT THEY WILL END UP HERE

ALL YOU DO IS COPY PASTE THE LINK ABOVE LIKE NORMAL YOU DO NOTHING DIFFERENT TO WHAT YOU DO NOW

SO YOU COULD PUT ABOVE THE BANNER I AM A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PROFESSOR'S LODGE CLICK BANNER TO CHECK IT OUT BUT THATS UP TO YOU OF CAUSE

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

sounds cool*S*

SOME PEOPLE THINK BECAUSE THERE IS A BANNER ENTRY IN THE SONG INFO YOUR IN SOME SORT OF COMPETITION LOL

IN MY HELLO MUDDAH, HELLO FUDDAH SONG SOMEONE WISHED ME LUCK IN MY ENTRY HAHAHA

THE ONE THING I WOULD LOVE TO SINGSNAP DO IS ALLOW THE OWNER OF THE THREAD TO CHANGE THE BACKGROUND TO THE THREAD WHEN THEY WANT TO

NOT IN THE TEXT AREA BUT EITHER SIDE OF IT

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

lol

FROM THIS TIME TOMORROW I WONT BE HERE UNTIL VERY LATE I WILL TRY GET ON AROUND CHALLENGE TIME TO POST THE CHALLENGE SONG ON MY PHONE FROM THE MARKETS

ALTHOUGH I WAS SUCCESSFUL TO MY SURPRISE OF UPDATING THE PAGE LAST NIGHT ON MY MOBILE WITHOUT MESSING UP USUALY ME AND MY PHONE TOUCH SCREEN AND KEYPAD DON'T GET ON WITH MY SHORT STUMPY FINGERS LOL

OH BETTER GO CHECK OUT THOSE RENDITIONS YOU PUT IN MY SONGS LOL

THOSE SONGS WERE AWESOME BEAR WELL DONE

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

thanks John*S* I think Debs is recording songs*lol*

1 HOUR TO GO

YEAH SHE MIGHT BE I DON'T KNOW I AM WAITING ON FEATURE PAGE BUT I HAVE TO GO OUT I WILL BE BACK IN TIME FOR THE CHALLENGE

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

jeaperdy theme*lol*

debra57LEVEL 107

HI EVERYONE....I AM HERE.....I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT ANY OF YOU.....I SLEPT AGAIN TODAY AND GOT RESTED UP.....JOHN YOU ARE SO SMART ABOUT ALL THESE BANNERS AND STUFF....I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO ANY OF THAT....I WOULD BE LOST.....LOL......I AM PRETTY MUCH DUMB WHEN IT COMES TO ALL THAT KINDA STUFF BUT I WILL KEEP THE PAGES UPDATED WHILE YOU ARE GONE

debra57LEVEL 107

I HEARD BEAR TALKING BEHIND MY BACK....LOL....YES I RECORDED A COUPLE SONGS.....

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

hey Debs*Hugs*

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

LOL I just knew you were Recording Song*snickers*

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

hey Debs if You ever do that song "Macarena" ;make sure You sing "Craft Cheese Macaroni" instead*LOL*

<< Prev Next >>