The Nutty Professor's Lodge

This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed. It has been viewed 106,966 times and 19,626 replies have been made.

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

debra57LEVEL 107

Edited reply by debra57GOLD

HELLO WELCOME TO THE NUTTY PROFESSOR'S LODGE. PLEASE BEFORE POSTING IN HERE YOU NEED TO OFFICIALLY BE ACCEPTED BY The_Nutty_Professor AND BE WELCOMED BY THE MEMBERS. THIS IS FOR SHARING YOUR SONGS AND FRIENDSHIP. WE RESPECT EVERYONE ELSE BELIEFS AND OPINIONS. WE ARE HONEST AND LOYAL TO ALL OUR FRIENDS HERE AT THE LODGE. WE WILL HAVE CHALLENGES FOR THOS WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN. ON A DAILY AND WEEKLY BASIS. PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AS LAID OUT BELOW. ANYONE IS WELCOME AND EACH NEW MEMBER WILL HAVE A 1 MONTH PROBATIONAL PERIOD. IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES AND HAVE SHOWN THE LOVE TO OTHERS YOU GET TO STAY. THERE IS A 2 STRIKE POLICY. BREAKING A RULE WILL GET YOU A WARNING AND THE SECOND TIME YOUR OUT. ANYONE WITH A PROBLEM WITH ANOTHER MEMBER MAY INBOX ME ABOUT IT BUT REMEMBER THERE IS TWO SIDES TO EACH STORY AND I WILL BE ASKING THE OTHER PERSON THEIR SIDE BEFORE I ACT. TROUBLE MAKERS WILL GET NO WARNING. WE WISH TO KEP THIS THREAD A FRIENDLY PLACE WHERE PEOPLE CAN FEEL SAFE AND WANTED HERE. LETS HAVE FUN ADMINS ARE The_Nutty_Professor AND debra57

RULES
1) REPECT AT ALL TIMES
2) PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS
3) ALWAYS LISTEN TO OTHERS SONGS AND COMMENT AND CLICK LOVE IT BUTTON
4) IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO COMMENT OR GOT NOTHING TO SAY AT LEAST HIT LOVE IT BUTTON ON THE PERSONS SONGS
5) CAUSING CONFLICTS WITH OTHERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
6) READ ALL POSTS AND CLICK THE LOVE IT BUTTON SO WE KNOW YOU SEEN AND READ IT
7) POST AS MANY SONGS AS YOU LIKE EACH DAY OR WHEN YOU CAN
8) IF YOU POST SONGS YOU MUST PARTICIPATE WITH GROUP
9) PEOPLE WHO DROP AND LEAVE ARE NOT WELCOME HERE
10) ADMINS ONLY IN COLOR TEXT PLEASE SO PEOPLE KNOW WHO TO SPEAK TO ABOUT PROBLEMS

ADMINS ARE
1). The-Nutty-Professor (owner)(JOHN)
2). debra57

THERE WILL BE A PLAY LIST AND THERE WILL BE A SONG CHALLENGE EACH DAY IF YOU WISH TO GIVE IT A TRY BUT NOT COMPULSARY. STAY TUNED FOR OTHER CHALLENGES PLEASE MESSAGE The_Nutty_Professor OR debra57 IF YOU WISH TO BE A MEMBER. EACH MONTH WILL BE A THEME. SO IF YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION ON A THEME FOR ANY MONTH PLEASE LET ME KNOW

MEMBERS CURRENT
1). The_Nutty_Professor
2). debra57
3). nassy_babygirl_03
4). Bear50
5). TDC

BIRTHDAYS
2nd April debra57
21st April The_Nutty_Professor
12th Sept. nassy_babygirl_03
19th July Bear50
20th Sept. TDC

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

THIS MONTH WILL BE MINIONS MONTH

JUST CLICK THE BANNER BELLOW IT WILL TAKE YOU TO OUR PLAYLIST AUTOMATICALLY

PLEASE USE THE BANNER BELLOW IN YOUR SONGS INFORMATION BOX

[center][URL=http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/redback45/media/MIONS%20MONTH%20SONGS_zps2uvo8zsq.png.html][IMG]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/redback45/MIONS%20MONTH%20SONGS_zps2uvo8zsq.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

debra57LEVEL 107

I GOT YOU ADDED TO THE MEMBERS LIST AND BIRTHDAY LIST TOO NIKKI

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

MY TYPING HAS BEEN TERRIBLE TODAY....ARTHRITIS IS BOTHERING ME IN MY HANDS TODAY......

The_Nutty_ProfessorLEVEL 81

Reply by The_Nutty_ProfessorGOLD

hey debs because you posted the update I need you to edit it and put BEAR from the mansion on the list

WELCOME Bear50 TO THE LODGE

Bear50LEVEL 96

Reply by Bear50GOLD

Met my orthopedic surgeon we talked & June 24th will remove left leg below knee*It's infected*

woooooo hooooooooooo thanks John The BEAR is in DA HOUSE*lol*

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

I WILL DO THAT RIGHT NOW

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

OK ITS DONE

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

WELCOME SWEET BEAR

Edited reply by The_Nutty_ProfessorGOLD

THANKS DEBS AND WELCOME BEAR HUGGS. JUST A REMINDER YOU MUST LISTEN TO ALL SONGS COMMENT AND HIT THE LOVE IT BUTTON IF YOU HAVE BAD HANDS AND SUFFER ARTHRITIS THEN JUST CLICKING THE LOVE IT BUTTON IS FINE. I JUST MEANS YOU HAVE LISTENED TO IT AND IT IS FARE ON EVERYONE

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

ITS BEEN SLOW EVERYWHERE ON HERE TODAY

YEAH I JUST WOKE UP I WILL GO OVER TO THE MANSION IN A MINUTE AND GET CAUGHT UP THERE

debra57LEVEL 107

HEY JOHN DO YOU WANT ME TO FIX YOUR NAME WHERE THE BIRTHDAYS ARE AT...YOU MISPELLED IT

Bear50LEVEL 96

Reply by Bear50GOLD

Met my orthopedic surgeon we talked & June 24th will remove left leg below knee*It's infected*

yup I love listening to all the songs*S* oh and my Birthday is July 19th, 1960*lol*

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

I GOT YOUR BIRTHDAY UP THERE TOO WITHOUT THE 1960...LOL

Bear50LEVEL 96

Reply by Bear50GOLD

oh ya thanks*LOL*

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

YOU ARE VERY WECOME

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

HEY JOHN DO YOU WANT ME TO FIX YOUR NAME WHERE THE BIRTHDAYS ARE AT...YOU MISPELLED ITdebra57

DID I LOOKS FINE TO ME I CAN'T SEE THE MISTAKE LOL UNLESS YOU FIXED IT LOL I STILL GOT MY JUST WAKING UP BLURRY EYEDS GOOGLE GOGGLES ON LOL

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

I FIXED IT ALREADY....LOL

Bear50LEVEL 96

Reply by Bear50GOLD

lol yup that's Eagle Eyes Debs*lol* she can SPOT anything

OK NO WORRIES I HAVE TO GO OUT FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR BUT I WILL BE BACK

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

LAUGHING AT SWEET BEAR

Bear50LEVEL 96

Reply by Bear50GOLD

LOL well it's true*HUGS*

bye John*waves*

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

OK SWEET JOHN....SEE YA WHEN YA GET BACK

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

HEY JOHN SINCE WE ALREADY KNOW TDC AND SHE WAS ASKING ABOUT BEING ADDED ON OUR THREAD FROM THE NUT SITE I AM GONNA GO AHEAD AND ADD HER...I KNEW YOU WOULD ANYWAY

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

WELCOME SHERI!!!

Bear50LEVEL 96

Reply by Bear50GOLD

yayyyyyyyyyy WELCOME TDC*hugs*

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

Hello to everyone here at The Lodge!! It's great to be a member!! Thanks!!

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

I was wondering, the selected song you have chosen for us...can it be a pre-record or does it have to be fresh?

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

HE DIDNT SAY....LOL....

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

I WILL MESSAGE HIM

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON

Thanks!! I will be sure to listen to all the songs you have so far and hope to be done by tomorrow!! Love to all!

Bear50LEVEL 96

Reply by Bear50GOLD

good to see you TDC*waves*

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

I MESSAGED HIM HAVENT HEARD NOTHING BACK YET

Bear50LEVEL 96

Reply by Bear50GOLD

if we all get nicknames..........we all know what mine is*LOL* BOOGIEBEAR

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

I was wondering, the selected song you have chosen for us...can it be a pre-record or does it have to be fresh?TDC

JOHN MESSAGED ME BACK AND HERES WHAT HE SAID.....

PREFER IT TO BE FRESH BUT IF YOU PREFER TO USE A PRE-RECORD THATS FINE

Bear50LEVEL 96

Reply by Bear50GOLD

i'll try and do the song tomorrow I'll even have ALL the Bear Frogs in my throat singing backup too*lol*

Thanks!! I will be sure to listen to all the songs you have so far and hope to be done by tomorrow!! Love to all!TDC

HEY MY FRIEND WELCOME TO THE GROUP NO HURRY ON THE LISTENS WE KNOW YOU BEEN THROUGH HELL AND BACK THIS LAST WEEK WE ARE FLEXIBLE WITH THE RULES WHEN IT COMES TO THAT SORT OF THING AND OR SICKNES ETC. I FEEL SO HONOURED TO HAVE YOU HERE

THANKS DEBS FOR KEEPING AN EYE ON THINGS AND STUFF AND THE UPDATE OF THE BANNER I REALLY APPRECIATE IT

Bear50LEVEL 96

Reply by Bear50GOLD

by the way love Your profile pic John*lol*

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

NEED SOME OPINIONS ON THIS ONE.....SHOULD I KEEP OR DELETE IT?

ROCK SALT & NAILS
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b385903c5

HEADING THERE NOW DEBS DECIDED I WOULD USE BLUE TEXT SO IT ISN'T THE SAME AS TDC ON THE MANSION SITE SO I DON'T GET CONFUSED LOL

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

I KEPT MY TYPING PLAIN CAUSE ITS EASIER WITH LESS CONFUSEMENT...LOL

debra57LEVEL 107

Reply by debra57GOLD

I LIKE THE BLUE

Bear50LEVEL 96

Reply by Bear50GOLD

blue Looks GREAT John

YEAH WHEN SWITCHING BETWEEN BOARD AND SEEING THE PURPLE I THINK HEY WHICH BOARD AM I INHAHAHA THEN REALISE I AM IN MINE HAHAHA LOL CONFUSLED MYSELF WHICH ISN'T HARD TO DO LOL