The Nutty Professor's Lodge

This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed. It has been viewed 99,680 times and 19,626 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
debra57LEVEL 104

Reply by debra57SNAP-STAR +20

STARTING A NEW CHAT PAGE.....COME ON EVERYBODY!!!

Bear50LEVEL 91

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR +5

COWBOYS Beat FALCONS*Go Boys* EAGLES got grounded*lol*REDSKINS Lost now my BOYS are in 2nd place

NICE FLIP*lol*

Bear50LEVEL 91

COWBOYS Beat FALCONS*Go Boys* EAGLES got grounded*lol*REDSKINS Lost now my BOYS are in 2nd place

I gave Trinket some Salmon*lol*

Bear50LEVEL 91

I'm gonna head out Sis*hugs* i'll be back on tomorrow....

this will be our NEW Chat page NO more Pity Partys and NO more lies... from now on HONESTY is the Key here*S* I think that's only Fair from now on...

debra57LEVEL 104

Edited reply by debra57SNAP-STAR +20

YEP....LETS HAVE FUN AND JUST CHAT...I BET THAT TRINKET FOUGHT YOU OVER THAT SALMON...LOL

Bear50LEVEL 91

yup*lol* now she has her face in my water glass*LOL* ok Sis I'm gonna head out*HUGS* will be back on tomorrow..

debra57LEVEL 104

OK SIS....I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW...HUGS

The_Nutty_ProfessorLEVEL 78

Reply by The_Nutty_ProfessorGOLD

This reply has been deleted by the topic creator.

Bear50LEVEL 91

Edited reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR +5

. it was just a statement that from now on we could have a Drama Free Chat here where we all could come and have fun with no restrictions that's all I meant...BUT

I saw that You deleted all your songs and blocked Deb here and on FB who has been nothing but Nice to you since the lodge was opened even updating the pages here for you. You choosing to leave is your own choice, but You can't Blame us for Your decision to leave SS... we all had FUN here getting together hanging out with all our friends, it's just sad we can't still do that here in the lodge even if it was to just listen to everyone's songs instead, that was always fun too...

"Sighs" and goe's to sit at the corner end of the Bar and takes a couple of bottles of Smirnoff Ice Rasberry Beverages

Bear50LEVEL 91

goe's back to the fridge and takes out some salmon and teriyaki beef jerky*lol*

Bear50LEVEL 91

looks around........peace and quiet..

just letting you know I have a date for an assessment in Adelaide to discuss the procedure on the 16th of May and by the way Debra is NOT blocked

debra57LEVEL 104

just letting you know I have a date for an assessment in Adelaide to discuss the procedure on the 16th of May and by the way Debra is NOT blockedThe_Nutty_Professor

WHY CANT YOU JUST ADMIT THAT YOU HAD ME BLOCKED AND THEN YOU UNBLOCKED ME....YOU BLOCKED ME ON FACEBOOK TOO.......HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM....ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR NOW AND TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD.....WELL GUESS WHAT.....IT AINT WORKING.....I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU HAD ME BLOCKED BECAUSE WHEN I TRYED TO COMMENT BACK TO THE POST THAT YOU DELETED ON HERE IT SAID I WAS BLOCKED....I AM SO DONE.....SO JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT....BUT GUESS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED ON HERE AND ON FACEBOOK BY ME AND I REALLY DONT CARE ANYMORE....

LOL

Edited reply by The_Nutty_ProfessorGOLD

well you can sit on here in this thread and carry on how you wouldn't let someone from stopping you from singing regardless and stuff that really is having a go at Michelle who is worried about me and my health. She may not show me how much she cares and has her faults but she does care about me. You're entitled to your opinions but putting her down and ribbing her I wont stand for and I got the third degree from you on why I had to close. Well that's what it felt like. It was really hard for me to make that decision. I never said you had to stop chatting on the thread or post songs. The only thing that stopped was the official playlist and rules and challenges. All these things take time to keep going. All you had a part of was updating the page when I wasn't able to. I wont ever run a thread again and if I do come back I will just hang by myself. It will just be for me. You two kept harping on the thread closing deb was being sarcastic about she wouldn't go see a live band if she couldn't listen to her friends on here it be too tempting that was aimed at me for a post I put on fb and I am not going to nor do I have to justify it. If that bugged you then you could have inboxed me and spoke to me. instead you decided to be sarcastic in a public forum. you say one thing to me and something completely different to others you say you don't care about comments and when you get stuff all complain about it. You have done it so many times I lost count. You jump to conclusions and go off like a time bomb and that's fact. it was stressing me out. I had to be careful what I said or you would take it personal and go off. So I am relieved you have blocked me I never denied blocking you I just said without going too far into it that you are NOT blocked. I deleted a post up there because I calmed down and decided to let it go. I strongly believe if you run a thread like this then you have to 100% committed to it and keep things up to date including playlist and listen to every song posted. Make sure no one is being abused and there are no time wasters and stuff and have every ones back when someone makes sexual advances. You need to have the time then there is challenges and contests that take a lot of work. I could see with my health I started to fail at doing that. I could not keep up. You all said I had to rest take it easy but I couldn't because songs were still being posted as was what the thread was all about I couldn't rest. So I had to make a decision and I somehow knew what would happen if I did and it happened. The true friends and not true friends stand out. So now you both can not keep posting. The thread is going to be permanently closed .

cannotsing24LEVEL 105

Reply by cannotsing24SNAP-STAR +6

cannotsing24 (4)
House Of The Rising Sun - Animals
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c5b22793f

cannotsing24 (9)
I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc86619df

--W--LEVEL 48

Reply by --W--

Just checking in here

G'day W

Bear50LEVEL 91

Edited reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR +5

BunnyLEVEL 86

Reply by BunnyGOLD

Gosh I have not been in the lodge in a few weeks and so much drama . I am not sure what the hell is going on . think I will just bow out!! LOVE YA ALL!! Hugs, Bunny

TO ALL THAT ARE NOT TALKING TO ME AND HAVE BLOCKED ME I AM SORRY IT ALL TURNED OUT THE WAY IT HAS. I DO MISS THE FUN WE HAD IN HERE. I WISHED I COULD TAKE BACK THE DECISSION I MADE BUT I WAS TRYING TO DO WHAT WAS RIGHT. IT WAS VERY HARD TO MAKE IT DIDN'T HELP WHEN PARTICULAR COMMENTS WERE MADE ON HERE. I FELT LIKE SOME WERE ANGRY AND BEING SARCASTIC AND IT HURT SO I HIT BACK. SOME THINGS I AM SORRY FOR SAYING AND SOME THINGS I AM NOT. TRUE FRIENDS SORT THEIR DIFFERENCES AND I FEEL LIKE A LOT OF THINGS HAVE BEEN LEFT UNDONE. THE ONLY REASON I BLOCKED PEOPLE WAS TO STOP THE BS FROM ESCULATING AND GETTING WORSE. THIS WAS NOT WHAT I WANTED IT WAS NOT GOING TO BE PERMANENT BUT IT LEAD TO BEING THAT WAY. I WAS GOING TO STILL COME ON FROM TIME TO TIME WHEN I FELT UP TO IT TO LISTEN TO MY FRIENDS WITHOUT THE PRESSURE OF THIS THREAD. I WASN'T COMPLETELY TURNING MY BACK. I HOPE IN TIME EVERYONE WILL SEE THAT AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY REACTIONS TO SOME COMMENTS. SINGING IS PART OF MY SOUL AND NOT BEING ABLE TO SUCKS BUT I HAD TO DO WHAT WAS RIGHT FOR ME AT THE TIME. I HAD GIVEN SO MUCH OF ME TO THIS THREAD AND IT WAS TIME TO STEP BACK AND GET MYSELF SORTED AND WORK ON GETTING WELL. THANK YOU TO THE COUPLE WHO UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DO AND STILL TALK TO ME AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. THAT HAS MEANT THE WORLD TO ME. I DON'T HAVE ANYONE BLOCKED AND HAVEN'T FOR 2 WEEKS NOW. SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO SORT THINGS OUT CAN MESSAGE ME AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT. TAKE CARE EVERYONE AND KEEP ON SINGING BECAUSE I LOVED ALL SONGS THAT WERE POSTED HERE

cannotsing24LEVEL 105

Good Morning all !!! Nice to see your back
cannotsing24
More Than Words - Extreme
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd93ba5a3

NO WE ARE NOT BACK SHIRLEY SORRY PAGE IS CLOSED

cannotsing24LEVEL 105

cannotsing24