Congrats on engagement!

This topic is listed in Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes. It has been viewed 180 times and 9 replies have been made.

VonnieHughesLEVEL 80

Post by VonnieHughesGOLD

And Sing Snap does it again! Congratulations to Brad Gravestone and C.J. Kelly on their engagement! I’m so happy for you two! Love you both! Just goes to show you, you don’t have to live next door to find love!!

-Bev-LEVEL 102

Reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS +1

Come and join the fun in the Singsnap Chorus forum/topic/b4196354

Congratulations to the happy couple...it is so lovely to hear your wonderful news

OriginalsLEVEL 61

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

Congrats to you both i know another SingSnap couple who got engaged on Saturday..

Many happy years together Kelly and Brad

SingingRainbowLEVEL 105

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5 +4

RESULTS! Heaven has gained the most beautiful angel R.I.P. Judie I sure miss you :(

Congratulations to you both!! I'm always thrilled to hear about another singsnap couple!! Woohoo!!! I wish you both all the happiness in the world

Steve-GLEVEL 90

Edited reply by Steve-GCHAT-ADMIN

50s 4 - Doo Wop 2.. Brads been practicing for this moment

Sweet. Congrats to both of you ! ! SingSnap isn't a dating site of course but.. music.. the fastest thing that moves a heart in a few moments... does it again She said YES

Ok so now where is Brad's sister .

Here is a cute recent clip of a SingSnap do wop just to put a smile on your face. Take two on cam
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/c1aa1e40d
50s 4 - Doo Wop 2.. brads been practicing for this moment

Congrats

starfire411LEVEL 94

Reply by starfire411 +4

OH THAT IS AWESOME CONGRATS YOU 2 !!!!!

starfire411LEVEL 94

Reply by starfire411 +4

50s 4 - Doo Wop 2.. Brads been practicing for this moment

Sweet. Congrats to both of you ! ! SingSnap isn't a dating site of course but.. music.. the fastest thing that moves a heart in a few moments... does it again She said YES

Ok so now where is Brad's sister .

Here is a cute recent clip of a SingSnap do wop just to put a smile on your face. Take two on cam
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/c1aa1e40d
50s 4 - Doo Wop 2.. brads been practicing for this moment

CongratsSteve-G

AWWWWW THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT IT WAS AWESOME !!

Annie_MusicLEVEL 101

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

It's always sweet to hear about SS love Congrats Brad & Kelly AWESOME!

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD +2

HAAHA! Thanks For the Nice Gift and lump of Coal Anonymous! You are so right! BAWK BAWK BAWK!

Romantic, beautiful Love. Singsnap bringing it all together, one song at a time! Whew Who!

VonnieHughesLEVEL 80

Reply by VonnieHughesGOLD

And Sing Snap does it again! Congratulations to Brad Gravestone and C.J. Kelly on their engagement! I’m so happy for you two! Love you both! Just goes to show you, you don’t have to live next door to find love!!VonnieHughes

Just a note... Kelly is her last name!