Music Therapy!

This topic is listed in General Discussion. It has been viewed 1,355 times and 112 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
RedAmy64LEVEL 106

Reply by RedAmy64GOLD

1StringLEVEL 61

Reply by 1StringGOLD

Yes, singing definitely can be relaxing if you do it for fun! If you get too serious about it, always trying to fix songs, etc, I could see that being stressful, but I'll take the joy of it over the competitiveness of it any day of the week

RockabillyPhil61LEVEL 44

Reply by RockabillyPhil61GOLD

Either singing or listening to music is a stress relief for me, my mood decides to have a sing on Sing Snap or just listen to some great singers, and the songs that go with the mood setting for bopping and dancing or just relaxing

SugarBabe4uLEVEL 92

Reply by SugarBabe4uGOLD +4

Dreams are what the heart desire’s the most!!

<3

tigers12LEVEL 84

Reply by tigers12GOLD

STUCK LIKE GLUE!!!!!!!!

interesting read xxx

Asmodeus13LEVEL 50

Reply by Asmodeus13

I have anxiety issues and singing definitely helps (as does sharing the songs with my friends and family on FB)

Uncle-PauleyLEVEL 106

Reply by Uncle-PauleyCHAT-ADMIN +1

Music is life, and SingSnap is the blood in life's veins!

EnioPedrozoLEVEL 102

Reply by EnioPedrozoGOLD +1

A BOMBA - Braga Boys *** Click here...and enjoy it. Thank you!

big_wolfpawsLEVEL 47

Reply by big_wolfpawsGOLD

The right song can defiantly pick me up or make me cry.

Cinnamon1965LEVEL 104

Reply by Cinnamon1965SPECIAL-EVENTS +2

I love the music heals us!

BenwizardLEVEL 57

Reply by BenwizardGOLD

Singing occupies both sides of my brain as I am very picky about how my song comes out (left side) but it is a version of creativity what with adding flourishes and such (right side). I am an artist in other respects and this works out the same for my visual artworks and photography as well.

But singing helps me to undo the effects of stress a lot as I am focused on the song and not the problems in life. Sort of a meditation. Recently at my job I was feeling very stressed out and as my job often offers times when I can sing without bothering others (I was doing some glass engraving) I started singing and pretty much immediately felt a lot better.

txspicesLEVEL 21

Reply by txspicesGOLD

im a social worker so I know this information, laughter and music are both very good for the soul and health.

<< Prev