SHARING RECORDINGS??

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 247 times and 5 replies have been made.

LAQBANGIRLLEVEL 29

Post by LAQBANGIRLGOLD

Not happy with this set up. ! You use to be able to share your recording when you listened to the song. Now theres nothing!. Am I missing it? Please help!tyLAABANGIRL

VitaminDeeLEVEL 101

Edited reply by VitaminDeeGOLD +1 +1

Not happy with this set up. ! You use to be able to share your recording when you listened to the song. Now theres nothing!. Am I missing it? Please help!tyLAABANGIRLLAQBANGIRL

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/member/laqbangirl

AWW, that's frustrating I'd like to try to help you but 1st I have a few questions

Where are you wanting to share your recordings?

And are you recording from Singsnap.com or the sing snap app?

HIt the quote button when you answer so that I get a notification

LAQBANGIRLLEVEL 29

Reply by LAQBANGIRLGOLD

Trying to send it via text, And yes thru the sing snap app. Funny I’ve a user since 2008 , and always was able to share the link, text message or Fb. I feel like I’m a new member, can’t find my way around this new sing snap app!. thanks for replying. I appreciate your helpAna

LAQBANGIRLLEVEL 29

Reply by LAQBANGIRLGOLD

Trying to send it via text, And yes thru the sing snap app. Funny I’ve a user since 2008 , and always was able to share the link, text message or Fb. I feel like I’m a new member, can’t find my way around this new sing snap app!. thanks for replying. I appreciate your helpAnaLAQBANGIRL

BNaveLEVEL 9

Reply by BNaveGOLD

I ended up going to the site using Chrome on my phone. There i was able to share it to my Facebook. I also saw the url coding to be able to share it elsewhere.

LAQBANGIRLLEVEL 29

Reply by LAQBANGIRLGOLD

[quote=
Not happy with this set up. ! You use to be able to share your recording when you listened to the song. Now theres nothing!. Am I missing it? Please help!tyLAABANGIRL]LAQBANGIRL

AWW, that's frustrating I'd like to try to help you but 1st I have a few questions

Where are you wanting to share your recordings?

And are you recording from Singsnap.com or the sing snap app?

HIt the quote button when you answer so that I get a notification
— VitaminDeeyes the ios sing snap on my iphone
you can’t share from that app? Or can you?also what do you copy n paste to share via text? The entire lynk ? From my pc share?