Just a suggestion....

This topic is listed in Website Suggestions. It has been viewed 284 times and 2 replies have been made.

SingingInLasVegasLEVEL 26

Post by SingingInLasVegas

As I look at this list I have opened a few posts that say they just shared the information a few minutes ago, or a few days, hours, etc...but so far I'm not getting new contest or audition information. So my suggestion is that maybe a little more clarity is needed. Why not put the contest name, audition dates and contest dates right on the front so it would save time and frustration? Or is that done in the actual main list? It would also be great to break everything down by the months and once a contest is over...say so and share a link to listen to the winners!? Forgive me if I'm out of line with my suggestions. I've been gone for a while due to illness and haven't done all of my researching of the site yet. If it is helpful please let me know.
Love,
Lynn in Las Vegas!

ZZ-EdLEVEL 65

Reply by ZZ-EdGOLD

As I look at this list I have opened a few posts that say they just shared the information a few minutes ago, or a few days, hours, etc...but so far I'm not getting new contest or audition information. So my suggestion is that maybe a little more clarity is needed. Why not put the contest name, audition dates and contest dates right on the front so it would save time and frustration? Or is that done in the actual main list? It would also be great to break everything down by the months and once a contest is over...say so and share a link to listen to the winners!? Forgive me if I'm out of line with my suggestions. I've been gone for a while due to illness and haven't done all of my researching of the site yet. If it is helpful please let me know.
Love,
Lynn in Las Vegas!SingingInLasVegas

It seems that you are having issues with looking at messages that are old. To solve this try simply clicking at the top on "Message Board"...then click "New Topics." This should show you the most recent. If you are looking for "contests or auditions." To keep us with this you will need to check at least daily. Otherwise it will be full. (Most fill quickly)

If from "Message Board" you click "Public Categories" there you will find ..
Contest and Auditions that are active. Also those that have expired, etc.

One very IMPORTANT thing to remember is ...if you don't actively FLAG a topic (message thread) then it will be very difficult to find it again once it moves out of the "New Topics" area. But if they are "Flagged" you will find them in the "Favorite Topics" tab.

It is also worth noting that some Contest Providers will edit the title to show when they are full...or ended. But not all.

Now, all of this info is based upon using a computer. If you are on an Iphone or Smartphone....then perhaps none of this applies. (I have no idea)

Perhaps this info is useful. Perhaps not.

Sparrow6LEVEL 87

Reply by Sparrow6GOLD +2

I think on SingSnap and idea 3d or 4d come alive on screen look realistic, like in the movies but instead singsnap plus how about make music on making movies instead of one person but many singing