**SIGN-UPS**J&D's Country girls @ heart#106**Ladies only(gold members)**

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 979 times and 84 replies have been made.

Next >>
SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Post by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +8 +2

J&D's CG@H#107 **THE SEMI-FINAL RND IS UP!!**

Hello ladies and welcome to "J&D's Country girls @ heart#106"!! This is our first edition of the new year and we hope you'll come join us.
As usual, we will have 4 rounds where you'll be singing wonderful songs and by the end of the those rounds, we will have our top 5 winners for both teams.

Please note:Our rounds last 2 days with the exception of "Rainbow's challenge or if I happen to have "Events duties"(volunteer work on the site) then the round will last 3 days.

Like always, we will have Spotlight performers chosen after each round as well as special awards given out at the end of the contest. We always give out a Participation banner as a token of our appreciation for all who've joined us as well. I believe that covers it for the banners and awards but if you have any other questions, please feel free to send me a private message and I will respond to you as soon as I can.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +8 +2

OUR RULES & GUIDELINES :

1. INSTANT REMOVAL FROM THE CONTEST IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW ALL SINGSNAP RULES & TERMS OF USE. OUR CONTEST IS IN INNERCIRCLE AND WE WILL NOT TOLERATE DRAMA.

2. NO QUOTING ON OUR THREAD PERIOD. ONLY HOSTS WILL QUOTE IF NECESSARY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY POSTS ON THE THREAD.

3. NO PRE-RECORDS (ONLY FRESH RECORDINGS) TIMESTAMPED AFTER THE BEGINNING OF EACH ROUND. ALL SONGS ENTRIES MUST BE RECORDED FOR OUR CONTEST ONLY. DO NOT POST THEM IN OTHER CONTESTS OR CHALLENGES UNTIL WE ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

4.a) ONCE YOUR SONG IS POSTED TO THE THREAD, YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT.

4.b) NO CLAIMING OF SONGS UNLESS REQUESTED BY YOUR HOSTESS.

5. NO HARMONY/*LIC*SONGS/DEMOS/DUPLICATES OR SONGS LISTED AS *DUET*, NO CHRISTMAS OR GOSPEL SONGS (UNLESS REQUESTED BY HOSTS). NO TALKING BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER YOUR PERFORMANCE UNLESS IT'S WRITTEN TO DO SO ON THE SONG.

6. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY GRAPHICS AT ALL ON THE THREAD. PLEASE DO NOT USE COLORED/BOLD OR ITALIC TEXT (FOR YOUR HOSTESS' USE ONLY).

7.DO NOT CHANGE OR ALTER ANY BANNERS THAT ARE GIVEN BY YOUR HOSTESS TO ADD TO YOUR SONG PAGE. THE BANNER MUST APPEAR ON YOUR SONG PAGE EACH ROUND.

8.PLEASE DO NOT ADD JUST A "BANNER" TO SHOW YOU'VE BEEN TO YOUR TEAM MATE'S PAGE. THOSE CONFUSE CONTESTANTS & ARE FOR HOSTS' USE ONLY.

9.YOUR HOSTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE YOUR SONG AND HAVE YOU REDO IT IF THEY FEEL IT DOESN'T SUIT THE THEME OF THE CONTEST OR IS NOT IN PART OF THE CORRECT "GENRE". YOUR HOSTS DECISIONS ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION.

JUDGING CRITERIA :

1.ARE YOU ON KEY?! DO YOU KNOW YOUR SONG? DO WE RECOGNIZE IT?
2. CLARITY:
*CAN WE HEAR YOU OVER THE MUSIC(IS THE BLEND BETWEEN MUSIC & VOICE RIGHT)*CLARITY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO USE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PRONOUNCE EACH WORD PROPERLY & WATCH YOUR PHRASE ENDINGS. "S'S" AND "T'S" SOMETIMES NEED TO BE HEARD OR WE ARE CLUELESS AS TO WHAT YOU WERE SINGING.
3. CAN WE FEEL IT? EMOTIONS NEED TO BE "FELT" IN YOUR VOICE WHEN CONVEYING MESSAGES.. LYRICS... (VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR IN OUR JUDGING)

*KEY CHANGER IS ALLOWED AND HIGHLY ENCOURAGED IF NEEDED. THERE'S NO SHAME IN CHANGING KEY IF THE SONG IS TOO HIGH OR TOO LOW
*MMSB IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
*NO "AUTO TUNING" OR ENHANCEMENTS PLEASE & NO EXCESSIVE ECHO! POINTS WILL BE REMOVED!
*SINGING ON CAM IS PERFECTLY FINE/NO EXTRA POINTS ADDED FOR THAT THOUGH.

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:

PLEASE DO NOT DROWN OUT YOUR VOICES WITH TOO MUCH ECHO(FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANNOT CLOSE YOUR MIXERS)IT REALLY MAKES IT HARD FOR US TO HEAR "YOU". MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO YOUR ENTRY BEFORE POSTING IT.
*ALSO AVOID BACKGROUND NOISES(DOGS, MICROPHONE POPPING, TV ECT..)
THAT REALLY DISTRACTS FROM YOUR PERFORMANCES.

IMPORTANT REQUESTS:

*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN COMMIT TO THE CONTEST'S RULES, GUIDELINES BEFORE ENTERING. IT'S ONLY FAIR TO EVERYONE INVOLVED.

*IF YOU ARE NOT INTO "LEARNING A NEW SONG OR SONGS(DEPENDING ON THE CONTEST THEME) DURING THE CONTEST , OUR THIS ONE MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU.

PLEASE HELP US KEEP THIS THREAD A "DRAMA FREE ZONE" DO NOT BRING NEGATIVITY OR PERSONAL ISSUES THAT MAY BE UPSETTING TO OTHERS. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

IMPORTANT INFO:

* THIS CONTEST IS RESERVED TO GOLD MEMBERS ONLY DUE TO THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF SONGS BY OUR CHOSEN ARTISTS.

*WE DO NOT SEND OUT "REMINDERS" OF DEADLINES TO ANYONE. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THEM AND KEEP IN TOUCH ON THE THREAD AS LIKE LIFE, THINGS CAN CHANGE IN CONTESTS.

*IF YOU HAVE WON 1ST PLACE IN J&D'S COUNTRY GIRLS @ HEART#105 (DECEMBER edition), YOU ARE ASKED TO SKIP THIS EDITION AND JOIN US AGAIN FOR OUR FEBRUARY EDITION IF YOU'D LIKE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING YOU AGAIN REAL SOON .
PLEASE NOTE: 1st place winners in the J&D's Calendar girls are NOT EXCLUDED from this contest since that contest has nothing to do with this one.

*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, SEND THEM DIRECTLY VIA PM TO
SingingRainbowONLY PLEASE. QUESTIONS ON THE THREAD CAN BE LOST AND I DO PREFER ONE ON ONE RESPONSES VIA PM. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING THAT WE CANNOT BE ON THE THREAD 24/7 BUT ARE AS AVAILABLE AS POSSIBLE.

*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE WITHOUT GIVING A PUBLIC REASON AND ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE CAUSING DRAMA AND ANY SONG OR POST FROM THE THREAD.

ABOUT COMMENTS:

LISTENS ARE ENCOURAGED, NEVER MANDATORY BUT IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO "HEAR" THE COMPETITION AND SEE YOU LADIES SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT EVEN FIND A FEW NEW FAVORITES OR FRIENDS ALONG THE WAY!

YOUR HOSTS' DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION. WE THRIVE ON BRINGING YOU OUR BEST EVERY EDITION. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Edited reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +8 +2

01.sylviapl65

02.Lavender79

03.Jasmine36

04.halfpint31743

01.entrancertv

02.-Music4Life-

03.countryfan1959

04.webcat444

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

SIGN-UP FORMAT:

To join us , please be sure to READ our RULES and if you can commit to them and to us, please sign-up by typing in the proper "Sign-up format listed below:

The Classic country girls:

You are a "Classic country girl" if you prefer singing songs by:

*If you prefer singing songs by Classic country singers like: Patsy Cline, Tammy Wynette, Dottie West, just to name a few then, please sign up this way:

"I have read the rules , understand them and can commit to this contest!
"I'm a Classic country girl!!sign me up !!

The New country girls:

You are a "New country girl" if you prefer singing songs by:

New country singers like: Miranda Lambert, Kacey Musgraves, Trisha Yearwood, just to name a few, then please sign up this way:

"I'm a New country girl!!sign me up !!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Good afternoon ladies!! We're happy to be back with another edition of "J&D's country girls @ heart" We hope you'll come and join us!! For now though, we are gonna step away for a few hours but we'll check back in to see who's joined us and we hope to find a few of you ladies till then, we wish you all a great afternoon!! See you all later!!
Denise & Johnny

sylviapl65LEVEL 80

Reply by sylviapl65GOLD

I have read the rules, understand them and can commit to this contest
"I'm a Classic country girl!! Sign me up!!

Lavender79LEVEL 99

Reply by Lavender79GOLD +1

Lavender79

Thank you and GM Denise, Happy New Year to you Both!
Looking forward to joining your Contest. Lav

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Good afternoon ladies!! We're happy to be back with another edition of "J&D's country girls @ heart" We hope you'll come and join us!! For now though, we are gonna step away for a few hours but we'll check back in to see who's joined us and we hope to find a few of you ladies till then, we wish you all a great afternoon!! See you all later!!
Denise & Johnny

-Music4Life-LEVEL 50

Reply by -Music4Life-GOLD

Hello everyone, this sounds so fun!

countryfan1959LEVEL 65

Reply by countryfan1959GOLD +2

"I'm a New country girl!! Sign me up !!

Can't wait to really sing again! Had the flu really bad for 2-1/2 weeks (No Christmas for me. Had to cancel my annual Christmas Eve family party for the first time ever!) and I'm still battling a respiratory infection. Haven't recorded a song since January 1st and y'all know that is not like me!!!

Happy New Year Y'all!!!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Well good afternoon Rachel and welcome to you girl!! We're happy you could come join us today! We hope you enjoy your stay!! I'll add you on our list!!
@Janet : Welcome back girl! Sorry to hear you've been sick. We hope you get rid of what's left of that flu. I'll add you to the list as well. Take good care of yourself! I'm thankful I get the flu shot every year , I take no chances and so far so good at least with that
We hope you both enjoy your time with us!
Denise & Johnny

Jasmine36LEVEL 33

Reply by Jasmine36GOLD

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Good afternoon Pamela and welcome!! We're happy you could join us!! Nice to meet you!! We hope you enjoy your stay!! I'll add your name on our list!

webcat444LEVEL 67

Reply by webcat444GOLD

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hey Sherry!! Welcome girl!! We're happy to have you back with us!! I'll add you on the list right!! Do enjoy your stay!

halfpint31743LEVEL 64

Reply by halfpint31743GOLD

i ave read the rules understand themand can commit to this contest
i ama classic country girl sign me up

halfpint31743LEVEL 64

howdy miss d n ss ladys

halfpint31743LEVEL 64

k bb soon stay safe n warm

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hey there Ms V~ we're happy to see you!! Welcome!! We hope you'll enjoy your stay!! I'll add you in now stay warm too hon!! We're suppose to get a snow storm over night brrrrrr!!

NightinGalLEVEL 66

Edited reply by NightinGalGOLD

Hello Denise & John Happy New Year To you.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Well hello there Netta!! So nice to see you!! Happy New year to you too my friend Welcome!! We're happy to have you with us! I'll add you on our list now! We hope you enjoy your stay!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

01.sylviapl65

02.Lavender79

03.Jasmine36

04.halfpint31743

05.NightinGal

06.sweetangel226

01.entrancertv

02.-Music4Life-

03.countryfan1959

04.webcat444

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

SIGN-UP FORMAT:

To join us , please be sure to READ our RULES and if you can commit to them and to us, please sign-up by typing in the proper "Sign-up format listed below:

*If you prefer singing songs by Classic country singers like: Patsy Cline, Tammy Wynette, Dottie West, just to name a few then, please sign up this way:

The New country girls:

New country singers like: Miranda Lambert, Kacey Musgraves, Trisha Yearwood, just to name a few, then please sign up this way:

sweetangel226LEVEL 71

Reply by sweetangel226GOLD

"I have read the rules , understand them and can commit to this contest!"I'm a Classic country girl!!sign me up !!

Think I will skip to the other side for a change

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello Debra!! nice to see you!! Welcome!! We're happy to have you with us! I'll add you on our list now! A change is good once in a while, I agree We hope you enjoy your stay!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Ladies, it's now "family time" in our home, which means
we will be away from our computers for the evening but we'll come check in before we retire for the night and update if need be. Till then, we hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing evening with your family! See you all soon and thank you again for joining us!
Denise & Johnny

TammyO1LEVEL 62

Reply by TammyO1GOLD

Hello everyone! I’m so excited to be back to SingSnap ... I’ve been away a long time but want to give it a go so here goes....

"I have read the rules , understand them and can commit to this contest!"I'm a Classic country girl!!sign me up !!

KittyDonovan3LEVEL 72

Reply by KittyDonovan3GOLD

Susie_QLEVEL 47

Reply by Susie_QGOLD

lindy_annLEVEL 93

Reply by lindy_annPATRON

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”

entrancertvLEVEL 76

Reply by entrancertvGOLD

I have read the rules , understand them and can commit to this contest!
"I'm a New country girl!!sign me up !!"

Making this official...Denise signs me up automatically now, because she knows I LOVE her and Johnny and would not want to miss their contests

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

01.sylviapl65

02.NightinGal

03.Jasmine36

04.halfpint31743

05.sweetangel226

06.TammyO1

07.Susie_Q

08.lindy_ann

01.entrancertv

02.-Music4Life-

03.countryfan1959

04.webcat444

05.Kittydonovan3

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

SIGN-UP FORMAT:

The New country girls:

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Good evening ladies!! A big welcome to all of you!! We are happy to have you all with us. We have to get back to family time now but we will be back before we retire for the night to update if need be and wow!! What a turn out so far!! we still have room for a few more, come save your spot!!
Denise & Johnny

GrandmaJ31LEVEL 30

Reply by GrandmaJ31GOLD

I have read the rules , understand them and can commit to this contest!
I'm a New country girl!! Sign me up !!

melissa2367LEVEL 47

Reply by melissa2367GOLD

artzluv2sing

Reply by artzluv2singGOLD

"I'm a Classic country girl - sign me up

Changing it up to Classic this time around, keep it interesting for myself.. and maybe others. lol.

IsingLEVEL 52

Edited reply by IsingGOLD

I have read the rules, understand them and can commit to this contest.
Classic Country would be fine Thank You!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

01.sylviapl65

02.NightinGal

03.Jasmine36

04.halfpint31743

05.sweetangel226

06.TammyO1

07.Susie_Q

08.lindy_ann

09.artzluv2sing

10.Ising

01.entrancertv

02.-Music4Life-

03.countryfan1959

04.webcat444

05.Kittydonovan3

06. GrandmaJ31

07. melissa2367

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

webcat444LEVEL 67

Edited reply by webcat444GOLD

I'm sorry I didn't come back yesterday to check in but my next door neighbor passed away yesterday...She had been on hospice what a beautiful soul she was....... Give your loved ones an extra hug today... Love y'all

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Good morning ladies!! We hope you all wake up to a good day!! We had some new snow but not as much as they said we would. It turned out to be 1 foot of new snow instead of 3 whew! LOL! I guess we lucked out compared to other provinces in Canada that's for sure!! We hope you are all staying warm this morning, it's a crisp one here but I have my coffee and throw to keep me warm as I type this message to all of you!!
We thank everyone who has joined us so far and wish you all a super Sunday!!
@Sherry : We are so sorry for your loss.
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Attention ladies: We now have room for 2 Classic country girls and 5 New country girls!! Come save your spot while there's still time, we'd love to have you with us!

missdonnaLEVEL 50

Reply by missdonna

I have read the rules, understand them and can commit to this contest.
I'm a Classic Country girl!!sign me up!!

missdonnaLEVEL 50

Reply by missdonna

Webcat444: So sorry for your loss of a friend! Never easy when you do but please celebrate her life and know she is now whole and healthy and is with you here..in heart and soul!! I pray for your emotional heart break to be healed and to smile whenever you think of her!!

halfpint31743LEVEL 64

miss d u can keep the snow n ice i don't even care to c it at all lol u b safe also n stay wrm not good for the bones n body to get cold lol

halfpint31743LEVEL 64

awe webby smile when u think of her n know she is smilin back

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Good morning Donna! Welcome to the contest girl!! We're happy to have you with us! We hope you enjoy your stay! I'll add you in once I flip everything over!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Next >>