To who ever

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 334 times and 6 replies have been made.

-Harpn4fun-LEVEL 91

Post by -Harpn4fun-GOLD +1

Yesterday the 13th was my mom's Birthday. She passed with my hand on her shoulder. She died Oct 2nd.

What do you do when you don't feel the love anymore in here?

Tinypumpkin

Reply by TinypumpkinSNAP-STAR +12

Always Remember Challenge Sleeping With The Telephone

Join the First Love Challenge this Friday.

KarinKoLEVEL 79

Reply by KarinKo

Hey Michael, some advise to take a SingSnap vacation. I've tried that but it didn't work for me.

I went to your home page to get to know a little bit about you. I am chronically depressed myself, sometimes worse than other times but it can get real bad, so I can relate to what you write. I don't have a lot of time to listen to you right now, but I flagged you so I can do that later because I love the harp.

I guess we're all human and just like in a real world community this community has it's troubles too but I try to steer around them.

What works for me is to participate on a regular base in a few selected contests of which I like the hosts and the general feel and the comments I get. Last contest I did, I didn't rank high, but I moved one of the fellow contestants to tears and that made up for everything else.

At other times it helps me to just listen to my own recordings or to a few of my fav singers or I upload missing songs that I like or just sing a happy song for myself without recording.

Unfortunately if you sit back and wait, usually people won't come for you, you have to stay active, I guess like you get back what you put in?

Tomorrow's contest is about loving to laugh, so that might be a good way to start?

I hope this helps a little

Best of luck,

Karin

The_Holy_MoleLEVEL 64

Reply by The_Holy_MoleGOLD

Do a duet?

socomicefoxLEVEL 62

Reply by socomicefox +1

Do a duet?The_Holy_Mole

Lmaooo

-Harpn4fun-LEVEL 91

Reply by -Harpn4fun-GOLD +1

Yesterday the 13th was my mom's Birthday. She passed with my hand on her shoulder. She died Oct 2nd.

Hey Chuck, go put your head in the toilet and flush.

socomicefoxLEVEL 62

Edited reply by socomicefox +1

Hey Chuck, go put your head in the toilet and flush.-Harpn4fun-

I think this was directed at me. I deserved it as you thought I was laughing at you and I understand. But do know I was not laughing at you I was laughing at holy moles post of do a duet.

To answer your question though. I dont try to feel loved. When I pick up the mic I sing for me. I dont sing to impress no one. I go 100% as much as I can and have fun singing. Thats what I do. I dont give a damn if someone likes me or my song.

Trust me dude if I wanted to feel loved and impress someone I could be making $$$$$ singing in clubs making singing a career but you know what thats the wrong reason to sing. I sing because I love it and its something I like to do at the times I am down because it helps me! IDGAF rather anyone likes me or my songs.

When you dont feel loved Harpn4fun tell yourself who gives a damn yea? Say to yourself listen I am a Singsnapper that can play the harmonica very well and not many can do that and if ppl dont love me who gives a damn!

And if you do truly care about being loved then go join contests. Go promote your songs trust me ppl will listen.