Where is......

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 693 times and 23 replies have been made.

Madleine

Edited post by Madleine

Hello friends and hello Singsnap. I am a bit worried because i dont know if its right that after "Annie" now PER has left SS too ?
Is this realy true ?

Hugs Maddi

-Chez-

Reply by -Chez-GOLD

Seems per, colin and jason are no longer here :/

Madleine

Reply by Madleine

So it was right... so sad that i didnt get the answer of the question from someone special... i already was asking for... behind the scenes...

Thank you very much angel

DebPG13LEVEL 21

Reply by DebPG13

Wow......I thought at least Annie would stay forever....

Madleine

Edited reply by Madleine

Wow......I thought at least Annie would stay forever.... DebPG13

NO she left over one year ago or such....
It seems that Jason has left too.

So , then we have Per, Jason, Annie.... i am pretty sure there is one more ?

-Chez-

Reply by -Chez-GOLD

Wow......I thought at least Annie would stay forever.... DebPG13

NO she left over one year ago or such....
It seems that Jason has left too.

So , then we have Per, Jason, Annie.... i am pretty sure there is one more ?

Madleine

Colin

-Harpn4fun-LEVEL 85

Reply by -Harpn4fun-GOLD +1

For the fans I never knew I had. Thank you for just listening. {Michael}

Trevor is probably going to sell his business.

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

Trevor is probably going to sell his business.-Harpn4fun-

MAYBE HE NEEDS TO! and then have a new company do major changes here first get rid of the school yard mantality of who belongs who doesn't! and what vestment you wear proper aprepo or bigotedly cursed!

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

I'm just hanging by a thread of staying myself,I stay because of a few family and long time friends! and other Karoke sites are not as good as this one is...SAD!

Madleine

Reply by Madleine

I'm just hanging by a thread of staying myself,I stay because of a few family and long time friends! and other Karoke sites are not as good as this one is...SAD!madreemee

Renee, you are always a very welcome person. as i know you as someone with a big heart.

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

There are still songs on some peoles pages but they have been gone for a few years,the songs remain, I know some folk go under another name and contunue that way! I don't like to be grumbly but I have been told by a couple of people here that they got major waves for singing certain songs like 'cocain' for an instance and other knotsy things, that got my feathers up and I thought it was time for others to know that not everybody is the same and with the same life experiences,Of course that caused more problems then it was worth! SS should be about doing what you want without getting into anyone elses space and face< I am now guilty by offendedness myself fluffy feathers and all! REALITY sez to me no one should give much info about themselves and they should ignore others if that's what it takes to keep individual peace and just get on with you and sing cocain if you dang well want to! in fact Eric Clapton the writer and singer runs one of the best rehab centers there is! 'ANYHOW'!

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

I miss my people! lol!

wellfieldLEVEL 61

Edited reply by wellfieldGOLD

No matter what goes on behind the lines at 'Singsnap' we're all still very fortunate to own our own little recording studio on here thanks to Singsnap.

Madleine

Reply by Madleine

Indeed, i never had technical issues with the flash interface and i like the easy-to-use interface to record, a lot.
Per did a great job in what he was doing.

FrankCNY

Reply by FrankCNYGOLD

Note, in case anyone does not know,..Singsnap retains the account of those members who have passed away, they may be gone but their music remains....this is a good thing.

wellfieldLEVEL 61

Reply by wellfieldGOLD

Is there a thread to find the info on the passing of our fellow members?

FrankCNY

Edited reply by FrankCNYGOLD

Is there a thread to find the info on the passing of our fellow members?wellfield

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/a824c36

or

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b0166336

wellfieldLEVEL 61

Reply by wellfieldGOLD

Thanks Frank!

Madleine

Reply by Madleine

Note, in case anyone does not know,..Singsnap retains the account of those members who have passed away, they may be gone but their music remains....this is a good thing.FrankCNY

Hy Frank

I know that PER is alive. And it would be a strange coincidence if "Annie", Jason and Colin would have been died in that short time.

FrankCNY

Reply by FrankCNYGOLD

Note, in case anyone does not know,..Singsnap retains the account of those members who have passed away, they may be gone but their music remains....this is a good thing.FrankCNY

Hy Frank

I know that PER is alive. And it would be a strange coincidence if "Annie", Jason and Colin would have been died in that short time.

Madleine

I wasn't talking about them specifically, someone observed that some people who have been gone from Singsnap for a while still have songs here and I was just observing that might be the reason why.

STARDUST_ON_MY_HAND

Reply by STARDUST_ON_MY_HAND

Hy Frank

Madleine

I wasn't talking about them specifically, someone observed that some people who have been gone from Singsnap for a while still have songs here and I was just observing that might be the reason why.FrankCNY

My wife knows my password. She can come on here years later and delete the songs.

socomicefoxLEVEL 59

Edited reply by socomicefoxGOLD

Annie and Jason and Colin and Per was fantastic admins and Singsnap would not be where it is at if it was not for them and the other admins that work on Singsnap. Thank you to them and all the Singsnap staff right now for all their hard work they did and do to make this the best karaoke site in the world.

Anna_BrookesLEVEL 96

Reply by Anna_BrookesGOLD +2

Happy singing <3 8th Annual Singsnap Chorus

Great group of people, all of them making a superb karaoke home for so many around the world, that's the great thing, uniting music lovers near and far Right on

buster8888LEVEL 14

Reply by buster8888

Hi all.
Does anyone know if "CarrieAngel" is okay, we've been friends for quite some time but she's just diappeared, no songs no private messages, to say I'm worried is an understatement, "Carrie and her family are in my prayers every day but it's worrying seeing that we're five thousand miles apart I can't just pop round to see if every things alright.
Best wishes to all. Ray