Me and My Harmony Road to The Results

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 395 times and 37 replies have been made.

TheBrimLEVEL 81

Post by TheBrimGOLD

It has been our great honor and privilege to have had each of you as a part of this.

We would like to thank you all for being a part of this Amazing group of Talented Artists.

Drum Roll Please!!!!!

TheBrimLEVEL 81

Reply by TheBrimGOLD

[img]http://i.imgur.com/gNQKYhl.jpg[/img]

TheBrimLEVEL 81

Reply by TheBrimGOLD

[img]http://i.imgur.com/M3bfCtg.jpg[/img]

TheBrimLEVEL 81

Reply by TheBrimGOLD

[img]http://i.imgur.com/QVAQvFL.jpg[/img]

TheBrimLEVEL 81

Reply by TheBrimGOLD

[img]http://i.imgur.com/VNFjrXJ.jpg[/img]

TheBrimLEVEL 81

Reply by TheBrimGOLD

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Yx8Q3LM.jpg[/img]

TressesLEVEL 68

Reply by TressesGOLD

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

LivingInPa

Reply by LivingInPaGOLD

Congrats everyone

TheBrimLEVEL 81

Reply by TheBrimGOLD

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU, it has been an honor.

TheBrimLEVEL 81

Reply by TheBrimGOLD

Please don't hit and run, I have a challenge for you all coming up that I hope you all will join in on.

I'll be back a little later with the information.

Tigerin78LEVEL 68

Reply by Tigerin78GOLD

TheBrim

Nooooooo wayyyyyy. Nooooooo way. That's not true. I honestly don't think I deserved that. Omg. What?

TressesLEVEL 68

Edited reply by TressesGOLD

TheBrim

Nooooooo wayyyyyy. Nooooooo way. That's not true. I honestly don't think I deserved that. Omg. What?Tigerin78

Girl......... you sing like a canary!! We said....... she has a plan and I like it right from the start!!! Congrats, you really did deserve it :D

Tigerin78LEVEL 68

Reply by Tigerin78GOLD

I mean, I am completely overwhelmed and can't believe it. I will need a while to recover from that.

LivingInPa

Edited reply by LivingInPaGOLD

I mean, I am completely overwhelmed and can't believe it. I will need a while to recover from that.Tigerin78

I tried to sing that song you sang, it's not an easy one at all... an the emotion you put into it was over the top

Tigerin78LEVEL 68

Edited reply by Tigerin78GOLD

TheBrim

Nooooooo wayyyyyy. Nooooooo way. That's not true. I honestly don't think I deserved that. Omg. What?Tigerin78

Girl......... you sing like a canary!! We said....... she has a plan and I like it right from the start!!! Congrats, you really did deserve it! :DTresses

Canary, lol. More like a crow. Wow. Yea, I had a plan with the song. I truly think there are many better vocalists among the other contestants but I guess I just accept your judgment and say " Thank you!" so much!

Tigerin78LEVEL 68

Reply by Tigerin78GOLD

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Yx8Q3LM.jpg[/img]

TheBrim

So well deserved :):):)!

Tigerin78LEVEL 68

Reply by Tigerin78GOLD

Congrats to the other banner winners as well. Congrats to everybody cause I honestly think you all did an amazing job. Loved what you did with your songs and got inspired by all the different styles, timbres, ideas, harmonies. I was in harmony heaven.
This was an amazing experience!

Standing ovations for all of you. And also for the judges who did a great job in hosting this contest.

TressesLEVEL 68

Reply by TressesGOLD

We want you all to know that you gave us fits for judging...... sometimes it came down to tenths of a point..... we originally planned on 3 placements but simply could not stop there as it was THAT CLOSE!!! Don't ever make me work that hard again!!! LOL...... Congratulations again... BRAVO to you all!!

RubenGLEVEL 59

Edited reply by RubenGPATRON

TheBrim

Woooooo Hoooooooo !!!!
I'm absolutely sooooo excited for you hun !!
Well Deserved !!
You certainly brought the harmony !!
I Sooooo Loved Your Final !!

All of you were incredible....
This was soooo much fun !!
Thank you for having me !!
Biggest Huggzzz...
--xoxo---Rubio->-

GoldenManLEVEL 64

Reply by GoldenManGOLD

Congrats to all the participants and to our fine judges for their hard work. It was a pleasure to be in this contest and an honor to share the stage with such outstanding talent.

Steve

AnnD3470LEVEL 64

Reply by AnnD3470GOLD

Congratulation to all the winners you all did amazing , will done ….

KaraokeKrackpotLEVEL 65

Reply by KaraokeKrackpotGOLD

CONGRATULATIONS to the banner winners...so well deserved...and to Everyone who participated in this challenging contest!!!! ALL of you blew me away with your talent!!!! I want to thank the judges for your hard work!!! This has been a fun and stressful experience all at the same time!!!

Time_Passages

Reply by Time_PassagesGOLD

Congrats to the placement winners (well deserved) and a big shout out to all contestants. A playlist for the ages! Thanks organizers and judges and looking forward to a future challenge like this one. Had tons of fun and I think everyone else did as well!

TheBrimLEVEL 81

Reply by TheBrimGOLD

Again thank you all for taking part of the epic contest.

I have added the top 4 songs along with the PCA winner to the The Totally Harmony page playlist where they will be featured at the top of the list until such a time as we do this again.

I have also added a list of the songs that each of you brought to the contest so that other can give then a sing.

Please feel free to drop by there anytime and post songs or Ideas for harmony recordings.
Totally Harmony Plus

BABYBLUE69LEVEL 98

Reply by BABYBLUE69PATRON +2

Prayers for us ALL!! +++

Sorry I am late getting around today.
Congratulations to the banner winners!!!
Everyone was a winner in this contest, IMO! You are all amazing singers and I was totally blown away with your talents!
Have not helped in a contest that was so close! You all sure worked MY little pea brain!! LoL
And Kevin, thanks for putting on such an awesome contest! Was an honor working with you, Tom, and Teresa!
And was truly an honor getting to hear all the talented people in this contest!
Have a Blessed day!
Will see you all around SingSnap!

DidLeeSquatLEVEL 34

Reply by DidLeeSquatGOLD

I really want to thank and congratulate all the contestants. I have enjoyed listening to everyone's songs and best of all, I feel like I've made some new friends. I look forward to hearing more from everyone and would love to be able to collab with each and every one of you.

To the banner winners, congratulations. I hope you all know that you have a new fan. You guys brought it and I will continue to enjoy these for a long, long time.

To the judges. Thank you. This had to be difficult for you. I would not have wanted to be on your shoes for this undertaking.

Great job, everyone. Thanks for making my first contest on SS so much fun. I appreciate each and every one of you.

CazManiaLEVEL 99

Reply by CazManiaGOLD +1

Thanks to all that sang and the well wishes for our Grand Daughter's Birthday! She LOVED it! <3

Firstly thank you for my placement and banner!

Secondly a big congrats to Kat for taking first spot!!!! ... and to all the banner winners!

This has been the most enjoyable contest I have been in for a long time, so thank you Judges for your time, and to all the contestants as you all Amazed me every round!

See you all next time!

SugarBabe4uLEVEL 93

Reply by SugarBabe4uGOLD +4

Dreams are the hearts desire the most!!

Congratulations to all the winners!!
Thank you Judges for your hard work:)
Look forward to more harmony contest!!

God Bless
Val

VeeGeeLEVEL 84

Reply by VeeGeeGOLD

This was one amazing and fun contest!

Everyone of you were just fantastic! No one should feel bad for not bannering! This was just the cream of the crop of Sing Snap harmony!

So many people just cannot harmonize at all, and yet everyone here has mastered that art!

With all that said, you hosts and judges did one fantastic job of judging for the banner winners and I could not agree more with the winning line up!

Congratulations to all of the banner winners! Fantastic performances from you all!!!!!

This was great!

Thank you all for your listens and wonderful comments!

Vickey

TheBrimLEVEL 81

Edited reply by TheBrimGOLD

I hope all of you stuck around for the challenge. With IMO some of the very best singers on SS if not in the world (at least my world) I hope we can pull this off.

So here it is, Below is a song that I would like each of you to do a part and also sing harmony on. If we do this right it I think it will be Awesome.

The song is a song about singing a song, yep because everybody knows one.

Song sung blue.
https://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/singAndRecord/record?https=1&song_id=1016753&controllerroute=record&latency=&stream_name=&record_key=&server=&duet_id=&serverport=&webcam=

The idea is for each of us to sing a little part of the lead and all or most of the chorus in harmony.
the song repeats the "Song Sung Blue about 10 times giving at least 10 of you the chance to sing the lead part of the song.

So who's up for this fun little challenge?

If your in we just need to have a list so that we are not missing anyone and no one is getting stepped on or over.

So Who's first up?

2. JPick

If you are first up the next one in line can pick up the song once you have posted it back on the thread and so on.

There is no need to wait for the list to be full as anyone coming in that wants to join will need to wait there turn anyway.

Al we need is someone to kick start it.

Please don't make me LOL but I will if needed.

Happy singing and GO!

JPickLEVEL 70

Reply by JPickGOLD

First of all, congratulations to the winners!
Secondly, thanks to everyone who listened to my song, I'm happy if it put a smile on your face or you thought it was simply hilarious

Now, when I thought all the fun was over... here comes a new challenge
I'm up for it, as long as I don't start first! I'm not familiar with the melody, and I'm sure someone who's more familiar with it could sort of take the lead...

We can go "freestyle" or preplanned (in this case we could write down the lyrics here with the names of members for every line).

Either way is fine with me At your own risk

TheBrimLEVEL 81

Reply by TheBrimGOLD

First of all, congratulations to the winners!
Secondly, thanks to everyone who listened to my song, I'm happy if it put a smile on your face or you thought it was simply hilarious

Now, when I thought all the fun was over... here comes a new challenge
I'm up for it, as long as I don't start first! I'm not familiar with the melody, and I'm sure someone who's more familiar with it could sort of take the lead...

We can go "freestyle" or preplanned (in this case we could write down the lyrics here with the names of members for every line).

Either way is fine with me At your own risk JPick

Awesome now we just need someone to get this started. I'll give it some time and if no one wants to start it off I will be happy (not LOL) to get it started.

I was thinking freestyle as long as we don't hog the whole song up LOL

LivingInPa

I tried it...had to take mixer clear up to 98 before it even started to get right....ain't happening...lol

LivingInPa

Good luck

bdialmediaLEVEL 57

Reply by bdialmediaGOLD +1

I know I'm getting here late to the party, but this contest has been a total blast! Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this. You made it very special! You made it very challenging! You made it worthwhile!

Congratulations to everybody and especially to Tigerin78.

Whooopeeeeee. This was Awesome

bdialmediaLEVEL 57

Reply by bdialmediaGOLD +1

[img]http://i.imgur.com/QVAQvFL.jpg[/img]

TheBrim

And thank you for the cool banner!!! This was a blast!

TheBrimLEVEL 81

Edited reply by TheBrimGOLD

Good morning everyone,

Looks like we need to move this challenge as SS has already moved this thread to completed on us.

This link will take you right to the challenge if your up for it come on over.

Totally Harmony Plus

I will move everything we need over there so come on over join in.

JPickLEVEL 70

Reply by JPickGOLD

Congrats to everybodyTigerin78

All of you were incredible....
This was soooo much fun !!RubenG

Congratulation to all the winners you all did amazingAnnD3470

Congrats to the placement winners (well deserved) and a big shout out to all contestants. A playlist for the ages! Thanks organizers and judges and looking forward to a future challenge like this one. Had tons of fun and I think everyone else did as well!Time_Passages

I really want to thank and congratulate all the contestants. I have enjoyed listening to everyone's songs and best of all, I feel like I've made some new friends. I look forward to hearing more from everyone and would love to be able to collab with each and every one of you.
To the banner winners, congratulations. I hope you all know that you have a new fan.DidLeeSquat

big congrats to Kat for taking first spot!!!! ... and to all the banner winners!
This has been the most enjoyable contest I have been in for a long time, so thank you Judges for your time, and to all the contestants as you all Amazed me every round!
See you all next time! CazMania

Congratulations to all the winners!!
Thank you Judges for your hard work:)
Look forward to more harmony contest!!lSugarBabe4u

This was one amazing and fun contest!
Everyone of you were just fantastic!
Congratulations to all of the banner winners! Fantastic performances from you all!!!!!
This was great!VeeGee

this contest has been a total blast! Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this. You made it very special! You made it very challenging! You made it worthwhile!
Congratulations to everybody and especially to Tigerin78.
Whooopeeeeee. This was Awesomebdialmedia

So... anyone joining Kevin's challange?