Your Creative Original Memes

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 3,545 times and 33 replies have been made.

NazzoLEVEL 102

Edited post by NazzoSNAP-STAR

Life is short. So one doesn't go on a path of destruction when one of redemption is more appropriate

Post your own Meme's in here so we can appreciate your skills. They donlt even need to be brilliant. They can be about anything. A serious Topic, a fun topic, dry humour, slap stick humour.
Anything goes. Give us a laugh or make us think about the more serious or provocative issue

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

Life is short. So one doesn't go on a path of destruction when one of redemption is more appropriate

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

AhpurruhLEVEL 63

Reply by Ahpurruh

Vicster

Reply by Vicster

Very cute!! lol

NazzoLEVEL 102

Edited reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

Karens_MusicLEVEL 97

Reply by Karens_MusicGOLD +10

Sing whatever you like and have fun doing it :)

Karens_MusicLEVEL 97

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

GlaszEyes

Reply by GlaszEyesGOLD

I love these, Theo. I so want to put some originals in here when I have more time.

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

Absolutely put as many in as you like. They're fun to do and show the creativity we all have inside of us I find even the serious ones clever

GlaszEyes

Reply by GlaszEyesGOLD

I couldn't resist doing this one... it's one of my dogs, Chubby. lol

Karens_MusicLEVEL 97

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

Cute dog is Chubby. He and the meme deserve recognition and I've just decided. I'm having chicken tomorrow lol

Karens_MusicLEVEL 97

lol Nazzo

GlaszEyes

Reply by GlaszEyesGOLD

Cute dog is Chubby. He and the meme deserve recognition and I've just decided. I'm having chicken tomorrow lolNazzo

Thank you. He's a sweetheart too. All in all we have 6 American Eskimos. ...and a Rottie... and a Golden... and 4 cats. hahaha

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

Cute dog is Chubby. He and the meme deserve recognition and I've just decided. I'm having chicken tomorrow lolNazzo

Thank you. He's a sweetheart too. All in all we have 6 American Eskimos. ...and a Rottie... and a Golden... and 4 cats. hahahaGlaszEyes

I'd hate to see the food bill lol

NazzoLEVEL 102

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

Vicster

Reply by Vicster

LOL! Funny stuff everyone!!

If parents started wearing droopy pants I bet their kids would be embarrassed beyond words lol

NazzoLEVEL 102

GlaszEyes

Reply by GlaszEyesGOLD

Thank you. He's a sweetheart too. All in all we have 6 American Eskimos. ...and a Rottie... and a Golden... and 4 cats. hahahaGlaszEyes

I'd hate to see the food bill lolNazzo

Yeah, we do too.

19mccarrelleLEVEL 1

Reply by 19mccarrelle

The Jurassic park one is awsome how do you make memes

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

This meme generartor is pretty good

click here to make memes

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

Karens_MusicLEVEL 97

Thanks for the site Nazzo looks kinda cute.

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

Thanks for the site Nazzo looks kinda cute.Karens_Music

It's a good site that goes hand in hand with SS as it lets you express yourself if not in song, in humour and we can share here.

Karens_MusicLEVEL 97

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

Not a Meme but given it's hot off the press a worthy coontribution of a Lorde Impersonator

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

IcywindGirl

Reply by IcywindGirl

Cool meme