Seashell - Oracle

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 1,835 times and 134 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
islandgirl54LEVEL 61

Reply by islandgirl54GOLD

Round 3 is up!!!! Final Round..

Have a good evening all!

debra57LEVEL 104

Reply by debra57GOLD +3

KyBluebird_

Reply by KyBluebird_GOLD

I THINK IT'S HILARIOUS THAT A PERSON COMMENTS ON MY SONGS...BUT THEY HAVE ME BLOCKED

Goodnight To all

BonnieK4506LEVEL 84

Reply by BonnieK4506PATRON

"Oh, drat these computers! They're so naughty and so complex!" Marvin the Martian

From Bugs Bunny.

Good night everyone!

Bonnie

TrochilidaeLEVEL 105

Reply by TrochilidaeGOLD +4 +2

Good night.

tigers12LEVEL 74

Reply by tigers12GOLD

morning all xxxx

Songbird35LEVEL 59

Reply by Songbird35GOLD

So sorry I have not been able to listen to you all as I normally would. I have been laid up with the headache from hell. Even my strongest prescribed tablets can't seem to shift it. I have just got up after all this time in bed, (It was just beginning when I sang and submitted my song) still got the headache so something to eat then I am off back to lie down on the bed. Hope its gone tomorrow as I have a funeral to go to. Best wishes to all contestants. x

islandgirl54LEVEL 61

Hope you feel better soon...

Karens_MusicLEVEL 93

Reply by Karens_MusicGOLD +9

Singing is fun .....singing together is even more fun :)

Good morning / afternoon .....
Sis a good kick could help lol .....
Have a super day everyone

KyBluebird_

Reply by KyBluebird_GOLD

I THINK IT'S HILARIOUS THAT A PERSON COMMENTS ON MY SONGS...BUT THEY HAVE ME BLOCKED

Good Morning to all

BonnieK4506LEVEL 84

Just stopping by to say Hi! Came down from cleaning and putting the room back together to get some lunch! Better get back upstairs!

Have a great day!

sisterraindropLEVEL 90

Reply by sisterraindropGOLD

My friends, I'm so sorry!!!!!! I write from my phone now, because the PC doesn't work and the problem is bigger as I thought.
Can't post your banners now.

Karens_MusicLEVEL 93

Reply by Karens_MusicGOLD +9

Singing is fun .....singing together is even more fun :)

Don't worry about it sis ...hope you can fix your PC ....

sisterraindropLEVEL 90

I'll post your placements a little later this evening.

sisterraindropLEVEL 90

Your placements ... Congratulations

3rd Place
cannotsing24
debra57
NormaJean1964
Karens_Music
zardozz

2nd Place
Songbird35
Trochilidae
_PARADISE_808

1st Place
Daveoliver
DannyR1311
tigers12
KyBluebird_
countryfan1959
Skeeter-G
Chuckc

Grand Winner
islandgirl54
Peter_1965
MgSacto
G_ma
DennisJ
GoldenMan
BonnieK4506

BonnieK4506LEVEL 84

Thank you so much! Congratulations! Some awesome songs, love the variety too! Another fun contest with a great group of singers. Enjoyed it!

Thank you Sissy...and I hope you can get your computer back. I'll bet we've all gone through that sometime or other...more than once.

Bonnie

KyBluebird_

Reply by KyBluebird_GOLD

Thank you so much for allowing me to be in your fun contest Thank you also for the placement

sisterraindropLEVEL 90

I will send the banners as soon as I get to the data.

MgSacto

Reply by MgSactoGOLD

Hey now ................. Thanks for the placement on my entry Sissy ...

but ......... I can't take all the credit .... I had a great partner to make it work ....

TrochilidaeLEVEL 105

Reply by TrochilidaeGOLD +4 +2

Thank you, Sissy for the placement and for hosting another wonderful and fun contest..
Congratulations, everyone!

tigers12LEVEL 74

Reply by tigers12GOLD

thanks so much for my placement sis xxxxxxxxx

Peter_1965LEVEL 77

Reply by Peter_1965GOLD

Thank you so much for my placement and congratulations to everyone!

debra57LEVEL 104

Reply by debra57GOLD +3

thanks so much for my placement and congrats to all the winners....awesome contest....I enjoyed it

GoldenMan

Reply by GoldenManGOLD

Thanks so much for the placement and the great contest. Hope your PC problems are behind you soon.

G_ma

Reply by G_maGOLD

Thank You so much for my placement. You made my efforts so easy with a great cover to duet with. This was a fun contest, and I will be back to catch more listens.

KyBluebird_

Reply by KyBluebird_GOLD

Goodnight To All

Skeeter-GLEVEL 59

Reply by Skeeter-GGOLD

Congratulations to all the winners, you were all outstanding and it was a pleasure to be singing with all of you on this world stage. Sissy, thank you for putting on such a beautiful contest and your hard work that you put into this. Your Alabama friend, Skeeter

DennisJLEVEL 55

Reply by DennisJGOLD

THANK YOU FOR THE PLACEMENT AND CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS.
DENNISJ

islandgirl54LEVEL 61

thanks for the placement...good luck with pc

KyBluebird_

Reply by KyBluebird_GOLD

Goodnight To All

DannyR1311LEVEL 56

Reply by DannyR1311GOLD

Once again a successful contest of yours, Sabine! Thank you very much for the placement, and looking forward to your usual very creative and beautifully designed banners! Congratulations to all the winners!

always,
danny

Songbird35LEVEL 59

Reply by Songbird35GOLD

Thank you for letting me enter your contest and thank you very much for the placement, loved being with all the fantastic singers, until the next time xxx to all and Happy Christmas when it comes xxx

_PARADISE_808LEVEL 50

Reply by _PARADISE_808GOLD

CONGRATULATIONS ..to all thank you for placement..sorry took so long just got my WiFi back...Thank you sissy for another great contest.....

KyBluebird_

Reply by KyBluebird_GOLD

Good Morning To All

<< Prev