Finding old unread messages

This topic is listed in General Discussion. It has been viewed 1,396 times and 13 replies have been made.

Per

Edited post by Per

Hi there, it was great to see all the passionate feedback on the recent change to the Community Intro page!

One thing that was pointed out to me was that it was hard to locate unread messages now that they were not shown on the Community Intro page anymore.

To make this easier I have now included a check box for it on the Find page.

Hope this helps those of you who have old unread messages that you can't find.

Per

Edited reply by Per

Oh, and before you start asking... Yes, I am also working on re-adding some kind of PM notification

lily04LEVEL 72

Reply by lily04PATRON

well with all the "passionate feedback" the community page got, this is getting zero feedback lol sheesh.

thanks for your work on this per!

lily04LEVEL 72

Reply by lily04PATRON

uh per? i just clicked on the "find" link up there and i got a "this page does not exist" error lol. help?

Per

Reply by Per

uh per? i just clicked on the "find" link up there and i got a "this page does not exist" error lol. help?lily04

Oops, fixed.

Thanks.

lily04LEVEL 72

Reply by lily04PATRON

welcome =)

--Katie--LEVEL 47

Reply by --Katie--GOLD

My...You have been a busy boy! lol

Well done!

LadyMatikaLEVEL 2

Reply by LadyMatika

um not complaining mind you but it's hard to know if ya got messages period can't see them
unless ya go off singsnap and then check your email then you see then that you got a message from somebody on here and then ya have to click onto the windows and comeback on singsnap just to see what they wrote to you when a person could of seen it in the first place had they seen they had a message when they were on .

and i'm not the only one that been complaining about this a lot of people have

Diane

Reply by Diane

Oh, and before you start asking... Yes, I am also working on re-adding some kind of PM notification Per

typomaniacLEVEL 2

Reply by typomaniac

uh per? i just clicked on the "find" link up there and i got a "this page does not exist" error lol. help?lily04

Oops, fixed.

Thanks.Per

ROTFLOL!

'Oop's' is one of my favorite expressions! One I use quite often when dealing with computers or typewriters .. ...

GlaszEyes

Reply by GlaszEyesGOLD

Per, 'twas so nice of you.

Now... go read my other suggestions for Private Messages... bwahahaha!!! :)))

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/forum/topic/b21b05e

dbraldleyLEVEL 9

Reply by dbraldley

ty per

annie44LEVEL 10

Reply by annie44

Oh, and before you start asking... Yes, I am also working on re-adding some kind of PM notification Per

good work per

MadmLeoLEVEL 7

Reply by MadmLeo

Answered before I could ask!!! :0) Thanks!