Help a dragon?

This topic is listed in Games - Archive. It has been viewed 24,063 times and 1,204 replies have been made.

Previous Next
beth063

Reply by beth063PATRON

Aww man! What the ...? How did we lose one of London's?? I thought everyone was matured enough to make it on their own!

beth063

They had a special thing yesterday for Halloween. Some people could turn their dragons into Zombies. I tried and failed and lost a dragon

Wont be trying that one again, ever!London

Aaawww...so that's what happened. I'm sorry.

I just had my own little experience with loss/defeat. I was working on the group picture, and the program crashed....saying there wasn't enough memory to perform the task I was asking it to do.

Sorry, a_god_s. I tried!! But I don't think I can complete this job. Not saying you all aren't worth it, but I can't risk killing my computer over it. lol.

If I knew of another way to do it, I would. But I don't even have time to think it through right now.

The images are all gathered .....as you all know I've been doing...bringing them forward. So, if someone else wants to try it, maybe it can be done on another program someone else is used to using, but I learned that you need a huge file size to fit all the little pictures into one shot so that they're even viewable.

Hmm. Yeah. I dunno.

walkingstick

Reply by walkingstickGOLD

I was clicking away every day
but it was no good
cause my dragon died.

:(((((

(pouts and sticks out lower lip)

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

a_god_s' dragons:

Tanqueri's:

TJ_C's:

SweetAloha's:

LadyDi821's:

JalapenoJasmine's:

Darryl's:

CanadaBlonde's:

Shortcakej829's:

London's:

1shynquiet1's:

Greetings DragonForce!

The first Wing of the DRAGONFORCE is complete!

We will have a second Wing and the start of that will be determined.

PM me if your interested in participating in the Second Wing and if you have any other questions or concerns.

a_god_s

Edited reply by a_god_sGOLD

Aww man! What the ...? How did we lose one of London's?? I thought everyone was matured enough to make it on their own!

beth063

They had a special thing yesterday for Halloween. Some people could turn their dragons into Zombies. I tried and failed and lost a dragon

Wont be trying that one again, ever!London

Aaawww...so that's what happened. I'm sorry.

I just had my own little experience with loss/defeat. I was working on the group picture, and the program crashed....saying there wasn't enough memory to perform the task I was asking it to do.

Sorry, a_god_s. I tried!! But I don't think I can complete this job. Not saying you all aren't worth it, but I can't risk killing my computer over it. lol.

If I knew of another way to do it, I would. But I don't even have time to think it through right now.

The images are all gathered .....as you all know I've been doing...bringing them forward. So, if someone else wants to try it, maybe it can be done on another program someone else is used to using, but I learned that you need a huge file size to fit all the little pictures into one shot so that they're even viewable.

Hmm. Yeah. I dunno. beth063

It's ok Beth...no sense risking your computer.

THANKS for the effort!! The other pic looks fantastic. I'm sure you tried!

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

I was clicking away every day
but it was no good
cause my dragon died.

:(((((

(pouts and sticks out lower lip)walkingstick

Careful you don't step on that lip!! MALO!!

We've found that too many "overall" clicks vs a small number of unique view will cause a dragon not to hatch or mature. This has been an a difficult learning curve but we've been figuring it out. The Second Wing will be better informed!

CanadaBlonde

Reply by CanadaBlondeGOLD +1 +11

..still thinking of what to put here.

Looking forward to the Second Wing!

Will wait for now to sign up to give some new people a turn. If there's any space left, I might try again.

Either way, I will be visiting and rooting everybody on

1shynquiet1

Reply by 1shynquiet1

"Hiding" the egg/hatchiling when it gets sick seems to help.

CB.....I still go by and check on your newish ones.....cute group

CanadaBlonde

Aww, thanks shynquiet

I checked yours out too, and clicked on the little ones. I need to get some of those turquoisy ones.. beautiful!

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

We'll be posting later this week about the Second Wing!

Stay tuned

shortcakej829

Reply by shortcakej829 +4

I went and clicked on dragons in the profiles I saw had some....I have one in my profile as well..it is at the bottom of the page...please help him hatch and grow...Ty

TJ_C

Reply by TJ_CGOLD

I went and clicked on dragons in the profiles I saw had some....I have one in my profile as well..it is at the bottom of the page...please help him hatch and grow...Tyshortcakej829
done!!

TJ_C

Reply by TJ_CGOLD

"Hiding" the egg/hatchiling when it gets sick seems to help.

CB.....I still go by and check on your newish ones.....cute group1shynquiet1

clicked on the wee ones!!

TJ_C

Reply by TJ_CGOLD

all the eggs and wee ones i could acces !!lol!!!

shortcakej829

went in and clicked on profile babes

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

Been round ... doing the click thing .. getting ready for the Second Wing

1shynquiet1

Reply by 1shynquiet1

Am in a hotel for a couple days and had to come an click on the babies

shortcakej829

me clicked on shys babies

shortcakej829

okies went into what profiles I know have babies...I have one as I said and thinking of getting another...

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

Bear with me..we'll be getting the Second Wing ready to go soon!

CanadaBlonde

Clicked all Profile Page little ones (of people on this page).

TJ, you have no little ones? much more restraint than I...lol

Where are yours Beth?

TJ_C

Reply by TJ_CGOLD

clicked on all the eggs and wee ones!!
haha!! nooo i don't have anymore!!
i have no where to put them other then here.

beth063

Reply by beth063PATRON

Clicked all Profile Page little ones (of people on this page).

TJ, you have no little ones? much more restraint than I...lol

Where are yours Beth?CanadaBlonde

Probably dead by now.

I've had way too much going on in my life lately....couldn't keep up with them, especially since I got started so late, I guess I assumed they wouldn't make it, anyway.

Been trying to decide if I want to keep on going here.

I think I will, if that's okay. I didn't notify a_god_s by pm yet..but suppose I should.

I think I'll keep to one egg at a time, though.

smaller is simpler.

(If I'm still here in after today).

bbl. hugs for everyone.

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

I see ya Beth...Your always Welcome here AND I've got you on the Second Wing list

No problems...We'll get thru this! We have lots of information now!

beth063

Reply by beth063PATRON

Sweet. Thank you

AlyKat

Reply by AlyKat

so. I registered and am exploring the dragon cave. Once you click an egg, it's yours? and also, if you wait and check back, is there a wide variety? I see pink and whites ones a lot. annndd, where do you find abandoned hatchlings? Is there any way to see adult dragons in there? Soo many questions, so little time hehehe

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

Yes...once you click an egg it's yours...you can have up to four at a time.

There is a spot in the cave where three eggs are (unknown) and then if you click the link..where there are eggs in front .. you'll find more eggs and perhaps a hatchling.

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

The place you saw the whites and pinks is where you'll find the hatchlings...if there are any

If you click on me, view my profile...I have my adults there and I know others from DragonForce have theirs on their profile also.

AlyKat

Reply by AlyKat

heheh cool. I couldn't resist!

London

Edited reply by London

Can't wait for the second wing to start!!

I've been getting dragons, dragons and more dragons

I'm so excited to have grown 2 striped adults (White and green), and I've picked up 2 striped eggs (Blue and red). I'll have one in every color as long as the eggs hatch and the hatchlings survive!!

Any my 2 pumpkin dragons and muh CHEESE! hehe

Anyone needs any tips, send me a PM!

AlyKat

Reply by AlyKat

cuuuute dragons, I clicked on your eggs. I just got my 1st egg! Heeeeehe

London

Reply by London

I just clicked yours

AlyKat

Reply by AlyKat

Yay! Thanks!

London

Reply by London

You're welcome!!

It's addicting lmao. I have 7 adults, 3 hatchlings and 4 eggs.

AlyKat

Reply by AlyKat

I know, I am trying to pace myself! I already showed my boyfriend my new "adoption" LOL

shortcakej829

okies I clickied on profile eggs.....I have 2 now on my profile.....

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

cuuuute dragons, I clicked on your eggs. I just got my 1st egg! HeeeeeheAlyKat

Congrats!! I've been there and clicked!

I hope to have the info for the Second Wing posted by this weekend!! *fingers crossed*

shortcakej829

Been here and clicked on everyones babies and eggs in profiles...also was in the temple(this part for Dee) clicked there as well.....Cat

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

Thanks Cat!!

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

btw... Thumbellina79 has her first egg too

lara_k_

Reply by lara_k_

I´m here every day and give you support to your DC sajt but Im not always tell U *hug*

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

"Auntie" Lara your dragons are beautiful!!

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

I got to see one of the Harvest Dragons as an adult!! They are pumpkin dragons! They live in pumpkins!!

London

Reply by London

I got to see one of the Harvest Dragons as an adult!! They are pumpkin dragons! They live in pumpkins!!a_god_s

YUS!!! I lovies them!!!

Both of mine are still hatchlings and they both gendered male. I was hoping for a male and female, but that's okay

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

I just missed my cheese one ;(

TJ_C

Reply by TJ_CGOLD

clicked the profile eggs and baby's!!!!

JalapenoJasmine

Edited reply by JalapenoJasmine

If you've been wondering where Idris and I have been ....we have been on

Boy, can that Dragon Drink!!! LOL Hugs and smiles everyone...I still got a few bottles left to finish...then I will be up to any challenge that awaits me!

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

Whoo!! I had Idris on duty at the Temple!! Shine around we got a challenge for you ;P

shortcakej829

okies..I have been in and clicked on all the eggs.......

CanadaBlonde

Just dropping in to say Hi! and do some clicking. And thanks to those who are clicking on mine too!

Would love to have one of those polka dot eggs I keep seeing in DailyDragonFix......

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

Polka dots?? hmmmm.....I'll have to take a look for those!

Previous Next