IPAD question

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 182 times and 12 replies have been made.

AnnettaLEVEL 41

Post by AnnettaGOLD

Hi guys.
I use my desktop computer for everything. However, to save running upstairs, sometimes I like to listen to my fav snappers using my IPAD, or even listening and #orting out my own recordings.

OK that’s the background. Here’s the problem. I have never had a problem using my IPAD for this until last week, possibly because of a recent IOS update. When I bring a recording up now, it comes up ok but without the Play showing that area is blank, but everything else shows as it should.

I can only now watch and listen from my desktop upstairs!

Does anyone know how to get around this or what I should change on my IPAD?

cannotsing24LEVEL 108

Reply by cannotsing24GOLD +1

Thank you for a year of Gold, all the trinkets and listening to my recordings

I listen on Both Ipad Apple and my Tablet Samsung ,,,,don't have any problems,,,

AnnettaLEVEL 41

Reply by AnnettaGOLD

yes so could I until last week, so that's why I posted the question, obviously no-one here can help.

-TinaLEVEL 108

Reply by -TinaSPECIAL-EVENTS

Send a message to sing snap support someone there can help

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/profile/message/aa1008d2

MikeIIILEVEL 108

Reply by MikeIIIGOLD

** * Rest In Peace, Dansolman & COVID-19 victims ** 2,699 songs uploaded **

Are you using the app, Singsnap Karaoke II, from the App Store? If yes, the play button is in the middle of the TV screen with the arrow icon. Just tap on it to play the track.

AnnettaLEVEL 41

Reply by AnnettaGOLD

Hi Mike. I don’t use apps. I use my browser!

MikeIIILEVEL 108

Edited reply by MikeIIIGOLD

On my IPAD mini, I am able to listen using both Safari and Google Chrome browsers with no problem. If I try to record, it forces me to use the SingSnap App.

AnnettaLEVEL 41

Reply by AnnettaGOLD

Thank you again for your reply Mike. What I don't get is the fact that I had no problems last week, this has all happened in the last week.

I have an IPAD Pro. I wonder if the last IPAD IOS software update has caused a problem, in which case I wouldn't know how to fix it if that's possible.

chiccaLEVEL 48

Reply by chiccaGOLD +1

The latest update no longer is functional on older IPADS..mine included

jasonxocLEVEL 45

Reply by jasonxocPATRON

Thank you again for your reply Mike. What I don't get is the fact that I had no problems last week, this has all happened in the last week.

I have an IPAD Pro. I wonder if the last IPAD IOS software update has caused a problem, in which case I wouldn't know how to fix it if that's possible.Annetta

You can listen using safari and chrome on your iPad?

MikeIIILEVEL 108

Reply by MikeIIIGOLD

I have an IPAD Pro. I wonder if the last IPAD IOS software update has caused a problem, in which case I wouldn't know how to fix it if that's possible.Annetta

You can listen using safari and chrome on your iPad?jasonxoc

Yes, you can. In addition, you can listen and record using the Apple Store app, SingSnap II.

AnnettaLEVEL 41

Reply by AnnettaGOLD

Sorry folks, the whole reason for me posting my problem is that i can no longer listen using safari or goole, but I could before the latest update. All the images come on the screen, song title etc as usual, but where you would normally click “play” is blank.

The mind boggles, so now if i want to listen to anyone. I go to my desktop computer instead.

Incidentally, I struggle to find out why people love Apple and in particular IPADs.

Not a fan!

AnnettaLEVEL 41

Reply by AnnettaGOLD

My IPAD PRO is less than 2 years old. Something has happened within it to have caused this. It’s very odd