purchase

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 154 times and 8 replies have been made.

Story_TellerLEVEL 21

Edited post by Story_Teller

I almost sent 5 hearts, but I couldn't locate the price when the page read that I could purchase with PayPal; so I backed out, because I feared that I might end up buying $100.00 worth of hearts. . . . So, what is the price of a heart?

Michaelccdd54LEVEL 69

Reply by Michaelccdd54PATRON

1 for $2
5 for $5
20 for $10

rokin1LEVEL 46

Reply by rokin1

1 for $2
5 for $5
20 for $10Michaelccdd54

Oh my..
Just send your friends the cash..lol

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55PATRON +5 +17

Feeling better, but, not up to 100 % yet > Will return all visits over the weekend

__Angels__LEVEL 107

Reply by __Angels__GOLD +3

Duet -A -Thon:forum/topic/af12fc2c

trojan55

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD +2

HAAHA! Thanks For the Nice Gift and lump of Coal Anonymous! You are so right! BAWK BAWK BAWK!

1 for $2
5 for $5
20 for $10Michaelccdd54

Oh my..
Just send your friends the cash..lolrokin1

Did you ever think maybe they have to have a heart to get a friend? If they went around giving people cash, people would fake it. Thats why no one goes around giving money away. All their friends would be fake. You are no exception. Everything you think about giving those strippers money is wrong. They are not really your friends. BAAHAAhahahaha! You'll need more ones tonight, by the way.

rokin1LEVEL 46

Reply by rokin1

1 for $2
5 for $5
20 for $10Michaelccdd54

Oh my..
Just send your friends the cash..lolrokin1

Did you ever think maybe they have to have a heart to get a friend? If they went around giving people cash, people would fake it. Thats why no one goes around giving money away. All their friends would be fake. You are no exception. Everything you think about giving those strippers money is wrong. They are not really your friends. BAAHAAhahahaha! You'll need more ones tonight, by the way.ImaChristian2

I know right..so I tried to save some money.
Started tearing dollar Bill's in half.
It went well for a while uhm..DO NOT do that!
That's why I'm no longer friends with strippers

Tinypumpkin

Reply by TinypumpkinGOLD +17

Duet-a-thon :-Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas & Peace On Earth

I almost sent 5 hearts, but I couldn't locate the price when the page read that I could purchase with PayPal; so I backed out, because I feared that I might end up buying $100.00 worth of hearts. . . . So, what is the price of a heart?Story_Teller

There is an option to choose the number of hearts that you want to buy.
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/store/promotionstep2

Story_TellerLEVEL 21

Reply by Story_Teller

1 for $2
5 for $5
20 for $10

I'm sorry for not replying sooner: I received the notice just today.

Anyway, I would like to thank all those who posted the price-list for me. Now I'll start sending out the hearts.

Best wishes to everyone,

Frank