Song request

This topic is listed in Community Songbook. It has been viewed 103 times and 3 replies have been made.

MichaelA1966LEVEL 4

Post by MichaelA1966

Hi everyone....can anyone help ?...im looing for a karaoke track by kenny rogers called " you have no idea ".. i think it will draw a blank as i have searched all leading karaoke suppliers.also i have looked for it as a backing track to no avail..after approaching sunfly and zoom karaoke as a requested future release it seems there is no possible such chance it ever being released unless a greater demand arise.
So if anyone can steer me in the right direction as to obtaining this track please do..i would be thrilled to see this song available for all to enjoy.

Steve-GLEVEL 90

Edited reply by Steve-GCHAT-ADMIN

this album
Release date: September 23, 2003
Label: Dreamcatcher Records

sweetsuejustyouLEVEL 83

Edited reply by sweetsuejustyouGOLD +5

Hi everyone....can anyone help ?...im looing for a karaoke track by kenny rogers called " you have no idea ".. i think it will draw a blank as i have searched all leading karaoke suppliers.also i have looked for it as a backing track to no avail..after approaching sunfly and zoom karaoke as a requested future release it seems there is no possible such chance it ever being released unless a greater demand arise.
So if anyone can steer me in the right direction as to obtaining this track please do..i would be thrilled to see this song available for all to enjoy.MichaelA1966

The only way you can hope to obtain a backing track at this point, after exhausting all other available options, is to have a custom karaoke made. It goes without saying that there will be costs involved and the prices vary depending on whom you approach. As an active contributor to the CS, I have come across some music companies that offer the service. If budget allows and you're willing (and/or desperate) to pay for the privilege, let me know by PM and I'll provide you more information.

MichaelA1966LEVEL 4

Reply by MichaelA1966

Hi...thanks for the advice..i have actually done a little research with prospect of an individual backing track but after listening to various tracks they have already compiled i was some what disappointed with the quality offered..in my opinion karaoke tracks from the leading producers like sunfly zoom and the like are much better and close enough to the original music..i think i will keep plugging away at requesting it be released.once again much appreciated for your help.