A UK Snap Gathering in Blackpool??

This topic is listed in Events. It has been viewed 2,384 times and 76 replies have been made.

Next >>
OriginalsLEVEL 73

Edited post by OriginalsGOLD

Who would be interested in booking a weekend in blackpool and meeting for a Singsnap gathering in 2019? Give us all time to book hotels, they be all booked out this year probably, thinking March?, ill state exact dates if theres enough interest

The_Holy_MoleLEVEL 67

Reply by The_Holy_MoleGOLD

Always wanted to do one of these; flagged for updates

Michael57LEVEL 86

Reply by Michael57GOLD

I love the idea. Although travel is very difficult for me, with planning I think I could make it! Hope you get enough interest!

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

our plan is to hire a room and set up karaoke via SingSnap and make a playlist of present members songs to play in between, think it would be great

BrenioLEVEL 58

Reply by BrenioGOLD

Could be interesting.. I'll keep this one flagged

Bunnykins

Reply by BunnykinsGOLD

You belong to me. - r/b8665f4d3

This sounds a great idea Only a couple of hours from me too.

VitaminDeeLEVEL 101

Reply by VitaminDeePATRON

Be REAL, Be safe & kind. Take care of each other--If you are struggling reach out-

you plonkers better take alotta photos!!

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

you plonkers better take alotta photos!!VitaminDee

gota be some snap video singing to

Bob-S

Reply by Bob-S

Hmm might be an idea! Flagging for updates.

CazManiaLEVEL 100

Reply by CazManiaGOLD

Flagging!... Hope we can make it as would be fun!

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

Flagging!... Hope we can make it as would be fun! CazMania

Yeh will be awesome!

Melody1958LEVEL 64

Reply by Melody1958

Flagged! Definitely interested...

slimtaffLEVEL 56

Reply by slimtaffGOLD

Hi,

Yeah got this one flagged.....I wil see what I can do

Phil

alanhack46LEVEL 87

Reply by alanhack46GOLD

Sounds like a great idea to me

singinsueLEVEL 62

Reply by singinsueGOLD

Flagged..

Tattooed_AngelLEVEL 81

Reply by Tattooed_AngelCHAT-ADMIN +4

Hi,

Philslimtaff

pffffttttttt ya will be there candyman

Tattooed_AngelLEVEL 81

Who would be interested in booking a weekend in blackpool and meeting for a Singsnap gathering in 2019? Give us all time to book hotels, they be all booked out this year probably, thinking March?, ill state exact dates if theres enough interestOriginals

sending you a pm suga xxxx

angelicbratLEVEL 73

Reply by angelicbratGOLD

hi
why don't you all come up to london? Last one I was into was in crap-pool :s

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

hi
why don't you all come up to london? Last one I was into was in crap-pool :sangelicbrat

Not lugging my gear to london lol

angelicbratLEVEL 73

Reply by angelicbratGOLD

I'll sort stuff out in London, you would just have to all get there, blackpool is a dump!

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

Blackpool is where i am hosting my meet, you can always arrange a meet in London for those who want to go there

angelicbratLEVEL 73

Reply by angelicbratGOLD

seriously? Can you not go manchester?

angelicbratLEVEL 73

Reply by angelicbratGOLD

I want to be included but Blackpool is really grotty and a hub for drink and drugs

Tattooed_AngelLEVEL 81

Bethany everywhere has bad parts I myself live in Manchester and wouldn’t attend a meet in Manchester lol

angelicbratLEVEL 73

Reply by angelicbratGOLD

Manchester is also far more accessible by public transport, but fine - he wants to leave me out huh? Go ahead

--Baz--

Reply by --Baz--PATRON +1

I think it's a great idea and I would love to do it....and for the woman that keeps banging on about how awful Blackpool is....it's simple - don't go! I've been to Blackpool many times and I love the place & although you're entitled to your opinion, I think it's a crap one because you're rubbishing the place with your comments & I think you're bang out of order

rocker445LEVEL 31

Reply by rocker445GOLD

love the idea of a singsnap weekend in Blackpool
count me in

stargirlLEVEL 42

Reply by stargirlGOLD

I loveeeeee Blackpool! However I’m going to Butlins in March so probably won’t be able to come :’(

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

WE ARE OVER IN BLACKPOOL ON THE 28TH OF THIS MONTH SO I WILL SECURE THE ROOM AND THEN POST THE DATES

Bunnykins

Reply by BunnykinsGOLD

I think it's a great idea and I would love to do it....and for the woman that keeps banging on about how awful Blackpool is....it's simple - don't go! I've been to Blackpool many times and I love the place & although you're entitled to your opinion, I think it's a crap one because you're rubbishing the place with your comments & I think you're bang out of order--Baz--

I agree. Many families go to Blackpool on holiday and love it. Loads to do. I come from Yorkshire but travel to London for my job. It's dirty, like a building site, over priced and the people are ignorant. I have been to many cities all over the world and can tell you, London is the worse.

Bunnykins

Reply by BunnykinsGOLD

Bethany everywhere has bad parts I myself live in Manchester and wouldn’t attend a meet in Manchester lolTattooed_Angel

I agree. My Nephew is a Detective Inspector there. I've heard some right stories about the place..lol but you're right, everywhere has good and bad points.

-Bev-LEVEL 106

Edited reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS

Have a great 4th July but stay safe folks!

Sadly it is too far for me to travel it would be a long drive and the train fare is far too expensive for this OAP...lol I am saving up for my daughters wedding next year... However, I hope you all have a great time..I am sure you will get lots of interest in this ...Have fun folks

angelicbratLEVEL 73

Reply by angelicbratGOLD

my big problem I guess is it's not a straight forward journey and was really unhappy the last time there was a snap thing in Blackpool that I went to, felt on my own quite a lot

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Edited reply by OriginalsGOLD

my big problem I guess is it's not a straight forward journey and was really unhappy the last time there was a snap thing in Blackpool that I went to, felt on my own quite a lotangelicbrat

We will always do our best to make everyone feel welcome as i am sure others will, we have our eye on a place thats in cleveleys, so its not directly in blackpool, the hotel we recommend people book is the regal hotel, the venue is 5 mins walk from the hotel, the hotel is bang in the centre of cleveleys so lots of shops etc on your doorstep, will secure venue when we go over on 28th and then will post meeting date on thread

angelicbratLEVEL 73

Reply by angelicbratGOLD

I will investigate travel, if near easter weekend I am scheduled to be in disney paris with family

Tattooed_AngelLEVEL 81

Can’t wait xxx

PetesecretLEVEL 86

Reply by PetesecretCHAT-ADMIN +4

I will be there ,,,,,,,just a thought can the hotel not hold the venue itself ? I have no idea about the hotel js

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

I will be there ,,,,,,,just a thought can the hotel not hold the venue itself ? I have no idea about the hotel jsPetesecret

well to be honest the bar they have is open to all and i dont really want that, i want it solely for snappers, so going just done the road for the venue

TWEENYPAULINELEVEL 76

Reply by TWEENYPAULINEPATRON

Taking one Day at a time.......

I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO JOIN YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS, BUT ITS TO FAR , AS YOU KNOW I LIVE IN SPAIN, BUT I AM FROM LONDON........THE INVITE IS FOR BLACKPOOL, NO WHERE ELSE, I LOVE BLACKPOOL, THERE ARE DRUGS ETC EVERY CITY. BUT PLEASE REMEMBER YOU ARE ALL GOING TO MEET EACHOTHER AND SING, I THINK THAT IS A BRILLIANT IDEA.
WELL DONE CHEZ AND PAUL FOR ORGANIZING IT.........YOU BOTH ARE AMAZING.....

I ONLY WISH I WAS PART OF IT, BUT I AM WAITING ON AN OPERATION, AND I HAVE A FEW HEALTH PROBLEMS, BUT PLEASE WOULD YOU TAKE LOTS OF VIDEO`S, I WOULD FEEL I WAS THERE WITH YOU, I KNOW IT SOUNDS SILLY, BUT I WOULD LIKE THAT VERY MUCH.

ENJOY YOURSELVES, LIFE IS TO SHORT.....ENJOY EACHOTHERS COMPANY, YOU WON`T REGRET IT......... LOL PAULINE

ButcherbhoyLEVEL 72

Reply by ButcherbhoyGOLD

Could be fun

VitaminDeeLEVEL 101

Reply by VitaminDeePATRON

Be REAL, Be safe & kind. Take care of each other--If you are struggling reach out-

If I were rich, I would join you guys this looks like so much fun!

We could all sit around and you guys could make fun of the way I talk to be a jolly good time LOL

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

If I were rich, I would join you guys this looks like so much fun!

We could all sit around and you guys could make fun of the way I talk to be a jolly good time LOLVitaminDee

Lol x

sisterraindropLEVEL 94

Reply by sisterraindropGOLD +2

Come and join the contest "Summer In The City"

It would be nice to meet some snappers. Maybe, if I can save some money, I'd like to join.

PetesecretLEVEL 86

Reply by PetesecretCHAT-ADMIN +4

I will be there ,,,,,,,just a thought can the hotel not hold the venue itself ? I have no idea about the hotel jsPetesecret

well to be honest the bar they have is open to all and i dont really want that, i want it solely for snappers, so going just done the road for the venue Originals

understand that

angelicbratLEVEL 73

Reply by angelicbratGOLD

hi,
am sorry I was a bit bitchy about this.
I really want to try and make it, especially if Pete is coming, someone drop Lisa a memo too
Beth

Carolina_Denise09LEVEL 72

Reply by Carolina_Denise09GOLD

God knows the need so please say some prayers... Unspoken prayer request

Chez and Paul, I think it's a brilliant idea!

@ Dee ( VitaminDee) they would most likely make fun of my "southern accent" as well LOL

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

Chez and Paul, I think it's a brilliant idea!

@ Dee ( VitaminDee) they would most likely make fun of my "southern accent" as well LOL Carolina_Denise09

lol we would not x

angelicbratLEVEL 73

Reply by angelicbratGOLD

nah, I love americans, I wouldn't make fun - (well, most Americans...)

thedollyLEVEL 41

Reply by thedollyGOLD

Will keep an eye out, but maybe too busy with a new addition to the household! Babies tend to take all your time up!

Tattooed_AngelLEVEL 81

Will keep an eye out, but maybe too busy with a new addition to the household! Babies tend to take all your time up!thedolly

love ya Claire xxxx

lisaluvsky64LEVEL 72

Reply by lisaluvsky64PATRON

Happy 4th of July Yall....I will be gone until the 8th, BE SAFE

Hi,

Philslimtaff

pffffttttttt ya will be there candyman Tattooed_Angel

perhaps this is time i go over to Visit Dee~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next >>