This topic is listed in Contests - Completed.
It has been viewed 4,295 times and 448 replies have been made.

Previous Next
rebaidol

Reply by rebaidol

Everyone have a good night!!!!

My show is on tonite!!!!!

All caught up with my listens!!!!!!

Try to be on earlier tomorrow!!!!!

Hugs and Smiles!!!!!

Deanna

rebaidol

Reply by rebaidol

told you!!!!!!

Now that is going to leave a big mark!!!!!

Bye for now!!!!!!

rebaidol

Reply by rebaidol

That's ok Sis!!!!!
Really tired.
Going to leave early!!!
Hope you enjoyed your dinner!!!!

Love you Always!!!!!!

Deanna

rnewton1940

Reply by rnewton1940GOLD

Just when you have lost faith in human kindness, someone who teaches at Kean
Elementary in Wooster, Ohio forwarded the following letter.

The letter was sent to the principal's office after the school had sponsored a luncheon for the elderly. An old lady received a new radio at the lunch as a door prize and was writing to say thank you. This story is a credit to all humankind. Forward to anyone you know who might need a lift today.

Dear Kean Elementary:

God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent senior citizens
luncheon. I am 84 years old and live at the Sprenger Home for the Aged.
All of my family has passed away. I am all alone now and it's nice to know that
someone is thinking of me. God bless you for your kindness to an old forgotten
lady. My roommate is 95 and has always had her own radio, but before
I received one, she would never let me listen to hers, even when she was
napping. The other day her radio fell off the nightstand and broke into
a lot of pieces. It was awful and she was in tears. She asked if she could
listen to mine, and I told her to kiss my ass.

Thank you for that opportunity.

Sincerely,
Edna

deedeesing

Reply by deedeesingGOLD

ANNOUNCEMENT: I have decided to NOT eliminate anyone for the remaining rounds throughout this contest. I have lost too many already that actually made up for if I were going to have to do any eliminations at all. People always leave for various reasons. It happens. So, for those of you who are IN, and are still having grreat time???? You will NOT be eliminated from this contest!!
I started out with almost 40 and we are down to 26 that are left. So, if anyone figures it out. You will see that we lost MORE than I would have eliminated in the first place. Hang in there with us, MORE fun coming!! Country music round, comedy round, duets round and last & final round a twist for ya that you probably wouldn't have guessed!!

2shy4words

Reply by 2shy4wordsGOLD

Awww...that is so cute!! Bless her heart!!! I hope to be a spunky old lady like that when I reach that age!!

WayneakaPapa

Reply by WayneakaPapaPATRON

whooopieeeeeeeee will I get to sing some Hank Williams SR

2shy4words

Reply by 2shy4wordsGOLD

ANNOUNCEMENT: I have decided to NOT eliminate anyone for the remaining rounds throughout this contest. I have lost too many already that actually made up for if I were going to have to do any eliminations at all. People always leave for various reasons. It happens. So, for those of you who are IN, and are still having grreat time???? You will NOT be eliminated from this contest!!
I started out with almost 40 and we are down to 26 that are left. So, if anyone figures it out. You will see that we lost MORE than I would have eliminated in the first place. Hang in there with us, MORE fun coming!! Country music round, comedy round, duets round and last & final round a twist for ya that you probably wouldn't have guessed!!
deedeesing

WOOHOO!! I'm staying and looking forward to every new challenge!! Are we having fun, you ask??? You betcha!! I'm loving it and all involved!!!!!!! Fawn

deedeesing

Reply by deedeesingGOLD

whooopieeeeeeeee will I get to sing some Hank Williams SRwayne123922209

It will be just like all the previous rounds Wayne if he is located under Country when we GET there?? You will be allowed to ~~sing what you want~~!!

deedeesing

Reply by deedeesingGOLD

deedeesing

WOOHOO!! I'm staying and looking forward to every new challenge!! Are we having fun, you ask??? You betcha!! I'm loving it and all involved!!!!!!! Fawn 2shy4words

Glad to hear it sweetie and sooooooo sorry to hear that your car got keyed. People can be sooo cruel today. I am really sorry to hear that hun!!

Curny-

Reply by Curny-GOLD

Your doing Fantastic Deb,, Glad to be part of the Contest

deedeesing

Reply by deedeesingGOLD

Your doing Fantastic Deb,, Glad to be part of the Contest curny

Thank you Peter!! Just letting everyone know, nobody is going anywhere unless they WANT too now

Curny-

Reply by Curny-GOLD

Sounds Great

2shy4words

Reply by 2shy4wordsGOLD

deedeesing

WOOHOO!! I'm staying and looking forward to every new challenge!! Are we having fun, you ask??? You betcha!! I'm loving it and all involved!!!!!!! Fawn 2shy4words

Glad to hear it sweetie and sooooooo sorry to hear that your car got keyed. People can be sooo cruel today. I am really sorry to hear that hun!!deedeesing

Thank you Deb!! It happened at the women's shelter where I teach sewing!! The police are sure is was a disgruntled husband/BF of one of the occupants there!! At least they took it out on my car and not a person..that I'm thankful for!!!

Yunkaldonk

Reply by YunkaldonkGOLD

Just looking for a handout.

Any food?

Preferably Beef Jerky.

deedeesing

Reply by deedeesingGOLD

deedeesing

Glad to hear it sweetie and sooooooo sorry to hear that your car got keyed. People can be sooo cruel today. I am really sorry to hear that hun!!deedeesing

Thank you Deb!! It happened at the women's shelter where I teach sewing!! The police are sure is was a disgruntled husband/BF of one of the occupants there!! At least they took it out on my car and not a person..that I'm thankful for!!! 2shy4words

It was just like I was telling my hubby Fawn. It's not that we have too many people in the world, we just have too many freakin MEAN & evil crazy people in the world!!!

deedeesing

Reply by deedeesingGOLD

Just looking for a handout.

Any food?

Preferably Beef Jerky.
Yunkaldonk

I'll see what I can do Mark

Yunkaldonk

Reply by YunkaldonkGOLD

You know, I was just booted from another contest.

I'm actually relieved. Your contest is just so much more fun!

deedeesing

Reply by deedeesingGOLD

Yunkaldonk

Reply by YunkaldonkGOLD

Have any duet songs been chosen yet?

I'm working with TweedyBird on picking a song.
If we pick the same song as someone else, will that be ok?

deedeesing

Edited reply by deedeesingGOLD

You know, I was just booted from another contest.

I'm actually relieved. Your contest is just so much more fun!Yunkaldonk

Glad you are enjoying the contest & sorry you were booted and since you wrote again as I see LOL Yes, it won't matter what song the duets do...ANYTHING goes for Round 5 Duets!! Meanwhile, enjoy your beef jerky Mark!!!

Yunkaldonk

Reply by YunkaldonkGOLD

Thanks for the Jerky.

By the way, the song that I had to choose in the other contest was "SoS" by Rihanna. Nice song, but very difficult to sing.

Yunkaldonk

Reply by YunkaldonkGOLD

If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?

Yunkaldonk

Reply by YunkaldonkGOLD

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Yunkaldonk

Reply by YunkaldonkGOLD

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Yunkaldonk

Reply by YunkaldonkGOLD

Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, write to them?

Yunkaldonk

Reply by YunkaldonkGOLD

Jerky seems to be making me philosophize.

Hey, what's kinda a jerky is this?

Mari-juanajerky?

Yunkaldonk

Reply by YunkaldonkGOLD

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhoea, does that mean that 1 enjoys it?

Yunkaldonk

Reply by YunkaldonkGOLD

Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?

Yunkaldonk

Reply by YunkaldonkGOLD

If a convenience store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the door?

Yunkaldonk

Reply by YunkaldonkGOLD

Whoa, Man, that's some jerky.

8<O

Yunkaldonk

Reply by YunkaldonkGOLD

One of my 2 loyal fans asked me this about the criminal pictures at the post office.

Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the postmen can look for them while they deliver the mail?

musicmeister57

Reply by musicmeister57GOLD

71 degrees 9:49 am pst sunny and warming up some lol

Checkin in.... still no new songs,, sighs,,, hey everyone,,,

musicmeister57

comedy round? never been much of a stand up comic,,haha I know comedy songs..gotcha,,lol

deedeesing

Reply by deedeesingGOLD

Whoa, Man, that's some jerky.

8<OYunkaldonk

ROTFLOL @ Mark!!

deedeesing

Reply by deedeesingGOLD

comedy round? never been much of a stand up comic,,haha I know comedy songs..gotcha,,lolmusicmeister57

To Ray.......my fun crazy brother too

deedeesing

Reply by deedeesingGOLD

Musicmeister57 ~ Breakdown
Wayne123922209 ~ Where Could I Go But To The Lord
hunnie_angel ~ Tears In Heaven
Mystikgoddess ~ Last Kiss
Jensper ~ Black Velvet
Stormrunner ~ Turn The Page
morningsun ~ Teach Your Children
tweetyb ~ Born To Be Wild
AGGIEBABE ~ Can't Help Falling In Love
JustWill ~ Lyin Eyes
rnewton1940 ~ Old Time Rock and Roll
Yunkaldonk ~ Unchain My Heart
Curny ~ Everybody Hurts
Songbird675 ~ Blue Suede Shoes
ArkansasCountry ~ When The Children Cry
barbby ~ Sweet Sacrifice
IshootIscore ~ Brain Damage/Elcipse
tkmoore ~ Against The Wind
MacBlueEyes ~ Lay Down Sally
2shy4words ~ Kozmic Blues
saphire59 ~ Hallelujah
headswillroll ~ Savin' Me
singerwing ~ Everything I Do, I Do It For You

Entries by judges or helpers:

deedeesing ~ Enter Sandman
ncmtnmama ~ When The Children Cry
rebaidol ~ A Little Bit More

DUETS: For Round 5 ONLY!

Musicmeister57 & 2shy4words
Curny & AGGIEBABE
Wayne123922209 & morningsun
ArkansasCountry & Jensper
Yunkaldonk & tweetyb
Mystikgoddess & rnewton1940
MacBlueEyes & saphire59
headswillroll & singerwing
IshootIscore & drivershunnyhunny
JustWill & Num1gm
Stormrunner & hunnie_angel

For the remaining contestants since, there are NOT enough guys for the gals. You may seek out a male partner of YOUR choice! They are as follows: tkmoore, barbby, lollib79, & Songbird675. The 4 of you will be judged only. Remember, for Round 5 ONLY!! If blues and golds run into any problems as far as singing with one another just figure out which one needs to go first. I talked with someone and they are pretty sure that blues can sing with golds!!!! That way, we will be covered Blues just can't sing gold feature songs so, golds & blues, choose carefully but, MOST of all..you all have fun!!!

musicmeister57

lmao... hey sis Deb,, waves

Yunkaldonk

Reply by YunkaldonkGOLD

Toodles.

Goodnight all.

Finished with my jerky high, now I'm wiped!

deedeesing

Reply by deedeesingGOLD

Waving right back at ya!!

deedeesing

Reply by deedeesingGOLD

Imma going nite nite myself. Just a friendly reminder for:

Num1gm
drivershunnyhunny
lollib79

Songs due in 8 PM SS time, TONIGHT... March 5th!

See everyone after while!! NITE!! ~~~YAWN~~~

deedeesing

Reply by deedeesingGOLD

Musicmeister57 ~ Breakdown
Wayne123922209 ~ Where Could I Go But To The Lord
hunnie_angel ~ Tears In Heaven
Mystikgoddess ~ Last Kiss
Jensper ~ Black Velvet
Stormrunner ~ Turn The Page
morningsun ~ Teach Your Children
tweetyb ~ Born To Be Wild
AGGIEBABE ~ Can't Help Falling In Love
JustWill ~ Lyin Eyes
rnewton1940 ~ Old Time Rock and Roll
Yunkaldonk ~ Unchain My Heart
Curny ~ Everybody Hurts
Songbird675 ~ Blue Suede Shoes
ArkansasCountry ~ When The Children Cry
barbby ~ Sweet Sacrifice
IshootIscore ~ Brain Damage/Elcipse
tkmoore ~ Against The Wind
MacBlueEyes ~ Lay Down Sally
2shy4words ~ Kozmic Blues
saphire59 ~ Hallelujah
headswillroll ~ Savin' Me
singerwing ~ Everything I Do, I Do It For You

Entries by judges or helpers:

deedeesing ~ Enter Sandman
ncmtnmama ~ When The Children Cry
rebaidol ~ A Little Bit More

DUETS: For Round 5 ONLY!

Musicmeister57 & 2shy4words
Curny & AGGIEBABE
Wayne123922209 & morningsun
ArkansasCountry & Jensper
Yunkaldonk & tweetyb
Mystikgoddess & rnewton1940
MacBlueEyes & saphire59
headswillroll & singerwing
IshootIscore & drivershunnyhunny
JustWill & Num1gm
Stormrunner & hunnie_angel

For the remaining contestants since, there are NOT enough guys for the gals. You may seek out a male partner of YOUR choice! They are as follows: tkmoore, barbby, lollib79, & Songbird675. The 4 of you will be judged only. Remember, for Round 5 ONLY!! If blues and golds run into any problems as far as singing with one another just figure out which one needs to go first. I talked with someone and they are pretty sure that blues can sing with golds!!!! That way, we will be covered Blues just can't sing gold feature songs so, golds & blues, choose carefully but, MOST of all..you all have fun!!!

ncmtnmama

Reply by ncmtnmama

How are you?rebaidol

Deanna was this for me or someone else...If it was for me I am doing much better now that I got that Big 15 page research paper finished and sent in...SHEEESH Can't they give a girl a break.....I love to write and type but 15 pages? LOL!!!! I have 3 more papers to write but they are just a paragraph each and they are answering questions. Then after that I have 3 quizzes to take then I can sing again... I will get it all finished tomorrow and then maybe Friday I can sing again....Strange how it comes just in time for the next round isn't it??? Ok I am going to bed we will talk tomorrow...Love ya Deanna and Sis bunches.....Good Luck To everyone, Goodnight, and God Bless you all!!

hunnie_angel

Reply by hunnie_angelPATRON

g'day all.......... just popping in..... gotta head off to work.....y'all have a wonderful and Blessed Day!!!

WayneakaPapa

good morning

WayneakaPapa

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. 'Human
beings are the only animals that stutter,' she says.

A little girl raises her hand. 'I had a kitty-cat who stuttered.'
The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

'Well', she began, 'I was in the back yard with my kitty and the
Rottweiler that lives next door jumped over the fence into our yard!'

'That must've been scary,' said the teacher.

'It sure was,' said the little girl.
'My kitty raised her back, went Sssss, Sssss, Sssss, and before she could say 'Shit!', the Rottweiler ate her!

The teacher had to leave the room.

Mystikgoddess

Reply by Mystikgoddess

checkin in

rebaidol

Reply by rebaidol

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. 'Human
beings are the only animals that stutter,' she says.

A little girl raises her hand. 'I had a kitty-cat who stuttered.'
The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

'Well', she began, 'I was in the back yard with my kitty and the
Rottweiler that lives next door jumped over the fence into our yard!'

'That must've been scary,' said the teacher.

'It sure was,' said the little girl.
'My kitty raised her back, went Sssss, Sssss, Sssss, and before she could say 'Shit!', the Rottweiler ate her!

The teacher had to leave the room.
wayne123922209

Soooooo cute!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

rebaidol

Reply by rebaidol

Hey Everyone!!!!!

I'm on early today and sooo far a much better day!!!!!!

I think I'm going to go sing!!!!!!

Have a good day!!!!!!

rebaidol

Reply by rebaidol

checkin in
Mystikgoddess

Hi mysticgoddess!!!!!!

How are you?

Previous Next