~~Sing What You Want~~Round 3

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 4,768 times and 448 replies have been made.

Next >>
singdeedeesingLEVEL 93

Post by singdeedeesingGOLD

We be ROCKIN DA HOUSE this time!! Same rules apply as before!!

This is Round 3 and you are going to sing what YOU want from "ROCK" which is MY selection. For those that have any problems. Simply click on Sing & Record, click on browse, find ROCK and pick the song of YOUR choice!! There will ALWAYS be a first place winner in each round except for, on FINAL Round which will be 8th Round. There will be 1st 2nd & 3rd place overall winners!!!

So, if you are still here by 8th round? ANYONE will be eligible for 1st 2nd & 3rd place winners for final round!! There are 3,096 songs by 667 artists. So, I want to see a variety of songs from ROCK category ONLY.......... please. No duets at this time, however; I am looking at pairing you up to do duets in a future round and we will get into that more soon! I will allow harmonies on any song as I want to hear what YOU can do only for now!!

**YOU MUST ONLY CHOOSE A SONG FROM THE GENRE CATEGORY ON SS FOR THE ROUND THAT I GIVE, REGARDLESS OF OPINIONS OF WHAT OTHER GENRE CATEGORY YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE!!**

All songs are due in by 8 PM SS time on Thursday, March 5th!

Lets once again Congratulate our 1st Place winner for Round 2...Jensper for her smashing performance of "It's My Party" Awesummm, outstanding sing girrrrrrl!!!!

JensperLEVEL 2

Reply by Jensper

AGAIN, THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH, I'VE NEVER WON ANYTHING BEFORE HERE IN SS!!

OK flagging now...

Rock? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

MystikgoddessLEVEL 11

Reply by Mystikgoddess

Flagging! Congrats Jen!

WayneakaPapaLEVEL 53

Reply by WayneakaPapaGOLD

Who am I by Elvis is in Rock category hope it will be ok

singdeedeesingLEVEL 93

Reply by singdeedeesingGOLD

You're very welcome sweetie!! You earned it!!!

2shy4wordsLEVEL 16

Reply by 2shy4wordsGOLD

Oh yeah, baby!! This my fave!!!

singdeedeesingLEVEL 93

Yes, Elvis is in Rock!!

musicmeister57LEVEL 67

Reply by musicmeister57GOLD

My entry for rd 3..... Sing What You Want.. Rd 3

Breakdown- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b9e3fa50

WayneakaPapaLEVEL 53

my entry for round 3 Where Could I Go --by Elvis http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/bae42360

singdeedeesingLEVEL 93

Edited reply by singdeedeesingGOLD

Oh I failed to mention that EVERYONE goes on to Round 3 except we lost 6 more for some reason...it happens so no-one was eliminated, they just didn't put in a song nor, did they pm me to explain.

Those are as follows: tetvet_okc, annalea, apowers1964, tweetsterd & Theresa4C. sweet_mistle pm'd with a drop out!!

musicmeister57LEVEL 67

Congrats again Jen..well deserved hugs Ray

Songbird675LEVEL 13

Reply by Songbird675

woo hoo....flagging

hunnie_angelLEVEL 72

Reply by hunnie_angelPATRON

Congrats Jen... so well deserved!!

ncmtnmamaLEVEL 47

Edited reply by ncmtnmamaGOLD

HEAD UP ALL!! I JUST RECEIVED THIS THROUGH MY YAHOO MESSENGER FROM ONE OF MY FRIENDS.. THOUGHT YOU ALL NEEDED TO KNOW!!! HERE IT IS.....

http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/postcard.asp

Jocelyn W: ~MASS/REMASS~HUGE VIRUS COMING!!! PLEASE READ & FORWARD Hi All, I checked with Norton Anti-Virus, and they are gearing up for this virus! I checked Snopes (URL above, and it is for real!! Get this E-mail message sent around to your contacts ASAP. PLEASE FORWARD THIS WARNING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CONTACTS! You should be alert during the next few days. Do not open any message with an attachment entitled 'POSTCARD FROM HALLMARK,' regardless of who sent it to you. It is a virus which opens A POSTCARD IMAGE, which 'burns' the whole hard disc C of your computer. This virus will be received from someone who has your e-mail address in his/her contact list.. This is the reason why you need to send this e-mail to all your contacts

ncmtnmamaLEVEL 47

Reply by ncmtnmamaGOLD

Ok well I am sorry for not being around today. I had so much to do but didn't get to do any of it....I think Sis gave me the uuucccckkkkkies! I came online to check the next round and as soon as I come online I get the WARNING above and I though you needed to know it. I am going to go spread the word them I am going back to bed....I will be back tomorrow.....Have a good night and

CONGRATULATIONS TO JENSPER AGAIN!!!!!!! YOU DESERVED IT!!!!!

hunnie_angelLEVEL 72

Reply by hunnie_angelPATRON

wow.....so many songs to chose from..... here is mine.....

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/ab98ed08

MystikgoddessLEVEL 11

Reply by Mystikgoddess

Pearl Jam~Last Kiss
http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/ba1159320

ncmtnmamaLEVEL 47

Reply by ncmtnmamaGOLD

I was working on that sis and you beat me. THat's good because I wasn't sure what color you were going to use this time... Did you read the warning above? I went into "OTHER" contests to let it be known also....

singdeedeesingLEVEL 93

I was working on that sis and you beat me. THat's good because I wasn't sure what color you were going to use this time... Did you read the warning above? I went into "OTHER" contests to let it be known also.... ncmtnmama

Yeah I read it. Thank you for the headsup hun!! We all love ya for it!! Now this about ME giving YOU the uccckies???? Hardly over the internet or, can it be?

I have a story to tell. I will make it brief. There was this person on here last year that did a comical skit on SS on video and I was watching her. THIS IS A TRUE STORY!!! She was trying to sing a song and eat peanut butter at the same time...silly fun. Anyway, when she opened that jar of peanut butter....I swear I am not lying to any of you.........I smelled peanut butter all over my kitchen now, hubby was at work at the time and there was NO-ONE here but me so, WHAT was up with that???

2shy4wordsLEVEL 16

Reply by 2shy4wordsGOLD

I have mine narrowed down to 5!!!! LOL I have no voice left after my last song anyway!!! LOL

singdeedeesingLEVEL 93

I have mine narrowed down to 5!!!! LOL I have no voice left after my last song anyway!!! LOL 2shy4words

Oh but there is plenty of time and you must like the #5 really well. Didn't you have 5 narrowed down last round???

musicmeister57LEVEL 67

checkin in and got my listens to here,,, be back before bed,,

JensperLEVEL 2

Reply by Jensper

Here's my song...

Back Velvet

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b9a60de8

singdeedeesingLEVEL 93

Ok. Everyone, I am hitting the hay and I will be back sometime after while the later part of the morning as it is after 2 Am here..........and I will do my listens then!!! I am getting fleepy and VERY worn out!! So, time for me to rest!!! NITE NITE.....................Bless you all.............

musicmeister57LEVEL 67

I'm checkin back in and listened to hear,,, getting ready for bed,, sweet dreams and take care... see y'all in the am sometime..

StormRunnerLEVEL 2

Reply by StormRunner

Ok Here Is My Entry Good Luck Everyone And Again Congrats Jen On Last Round !

Turn The Page
http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b7126b070

ncmtnmamaLEVEL 47

Reply by ncmtnmamaGOLD

I was working on that sis and you beat me. THat's good because I wasn't sure what color you were going to use this time... Did you read the warning above? I went into "OTHER" contests to let it be known also.... ncmtnmama

Yeah I read it. Thank you for the headsup hun!! We all love ya for it!! Now this about ME giving YOU the uccckies???? Hardly over the internet or, can it be?

I have a story to tell. I will make it brief. There was this person on here last year that did a comical skit on SS on video and I was watching her. THIS IS A TRUE STORY!!! She was trying to sing a song and eat peanut butter at the same time...silly fun. Anyway, when she opened that jar of peanut butter....I swear I am not lying to any of you.........I smelled peanut butter all over my kitchen now, hubby was at work at the time and there was NO-ONE here but me so, WHAT was up with that???deedeesing

You nose was in the VIRTUAL WORLD!!!! You must have been wanting some peanut butter sis!!!! LMAO!!! I am about to hit the hay myself. GOoing to update then listen before I hit the hay. I probably got the uuccckies from you when I was trying to figure out how me and Wayne can fit into the Virtual World for my Virtual College Prom and you wrote in uuuccckkies and I got them!!!! YES THAT IS HOW I GOT THEM FROM YOU!!!!! LMAOROF!!! Ok going now. We will talk tomorrow!! Love ya bunches Sis!!!!! Love ya all!!!!

ACE-ANGEL

Reply by ACE-ANGEL

well done jensper , great big congrat's to you my friend , have a lovely sunday all my friend's . have a great time , in this . contest , well done dee & ncmtnmama , what an. excellent contest to be in , well i'm of to have a coffe my friend's see ya later godbless hugs lv a,j.. xxxx....

saphire59LEVEL 37

Reply by saphire59GOLD

Oh there's so many to choose from,off to look now , could take me all day ....lol...

Curny-

Reply by Curny-GOLD

Flagging,, And Congrats to Jensper for a job well Done

JustWillLEVEL 1

Reply by JustWill

very well done my dear , congrat's jensper , , and thank you dee & ncmtnmama, for letting me in on the 3rd. i.m haveing a great time , your running a great contest , have a lovely sunday . hugs bill..

JensperLEVEL 2

Reply by Jensper

Thankyou all so very much for all your lovely comments, I am truly humbled by them all...blushing...off to listen to you all now...

morningsun

Reply by morningsunGOLD +2

HELLO ALL .CONGRATS TO JEN....THIS IS MY ENTRY FOR ROUND #3 TEACH YOUR CHILDREN WELL ,CROSBY STILLS & NASH,http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/bab68b00

JensperLEVEL 2

Reply by Jensper

OK listened to everyone so far, cant wait to hear more...:)

tweetybLEVEL 10

Reply by tweetybGOLD

morning all...listened and commented up to here.....

singdeedeesingLEVEL 93

And a good Sunday morning to you everyone!!!

WayneakaPapaLEVEL 53

Is there any coffee yet Deb

singdeedeesingLEVEL 93

I'm trying get some up and some donuts and maybe eggs and bacon but, the stupid website has gone bonkers!!

singdeedeesingLEVEL 93

hmmmmm maybe I will just make my own, using MY graphics LOL

singdeedeesingLEVEL 93

brb

tweetybLEVEL 10

Reply by tweetybGOLD

thanks so much for putting me through to this round....
this is my song for the Rock genre.....
"Born To Be Wild" by Stepphenwolf

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b5f4d1f8

singdeedeesingLEVEL 93

singdeedeesingLEVEL 93

BREAKFAST IS SERVED!!

musicmeister57LEVEL 67

good morning all,, wowwwwwwwwwww just in time for breakfast woohoo,, listened to here,,, deb the graphic on morningsun wouldnt let me comment

singdeedeesingLEVEL 93

good morning all,, wowwwwwwwwwww just in time for breakfast woohoo,, listened to here,,, deb the graphic on morningsun wouldnt let me comment musicmeister57

Just wait a while and it will. Sometimes that happens. I don't know why because, that is NOT coming from a website like glitter-graphics or anything. Just try again later Ray ok???

musicmeister57LEVEL 67

ok Deb I was gonna do that thanks,,,hugssss

Next >>