We are currently experiencing PayPal payment issues and are looking into the matter. If you have any concerns please message SingSnapSupport.

New app not working, fewer songs

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 167 times and 10 replies have been made.

KyahReneeLEVEL 34

Post by KyahReneeGOLD

Hello snappers! I’ve just discovered the new app version last night and I’m not too thrilled. It’s not working as it should and also MANY songs that were in the previous library are no longer there. Anyone else having issues? I’m getting stuck on pages and having to restart the app and/or my phone to get out of it. I can’t click on links in private messages to song requests. The library is a mess. What’s going on??

cw1995LEVEL 44

Reply by cw1995GOLD

Yeah i don't like the new IOS app at all, I haven't updated my phone just so i can still use the original one haha.

FlyngLEVEL 38

Reply by FlyngGOLD +1

Hello snappers! I’ve just discovered the new app version last night and I’m not too thrilled. It’s not working as it should and also MANY songs that were in the previous library are no longer there. Anyone else having issues? I’m getting stuck on pages and having to restart the app and/or my phone to get out of it. I can’t click on links in private messages to song requests. The library is a mess. What’s going on??KyahRenee

yes Kyah the new app is full of bugs and honestly also the sound of the records is not good as the previous app , but since I had updated my iphone I'm not more able to use it
Try to write to the support http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/member/singsnapsupport and see what they answer to you...
ciao

KyahReneeLEVEL 34

Reply by KyahReneeGOLD

Hello snappers! I’ve just discovered the new app version last night and I’m not too thrilled. It’s not working as it should and also MANY songs that were in the previous library are no longer there. Anyone else having issues? I’m getting stuck on pages and having to restart the app and/or my phone to get out of it. I can’t click on links in private messages to song requests. The library is a mess. What’s going on??KyahRenee

yes Kyah the new app is full of bugs and honestly also the sound of the records is not good as the previous app , but since I had updated my iphone I'm not more able to use it
Try to write to the support http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/member/singsnapsupport and see what they answer to you...
ciaoFlyng

Yes. I’m having nothing but issues. It took me hours to record one song yesterday. I used to be able to sing many in an hour. I’ve messaged them and haven’t gotten very far as of yet. Paying as a gold member isn’t cheap and right now I’m paying for something I can’t even use. I can’t see other members open duets, I can’t edit recordings after I’m finished, I can’t click on request links in private messages, the list goes on and on.

KyahReneeLEVEL 34

Reply by KyahReneeGOLD

Yeah i don't like the new IOS app at all, I haven't updated my phone just so i can still use the original one haha.cw1995

I had no idea there was even a new one until I got a new phone, got home to sing and discovered that I couldn’t use the old app. I’m SOOOOO disappointed and frustrated.

FlyngLEVEL 38

Reply by FlyngGOLD +1

ciaoFlyng

Yes. I’m having nothing but issues. It took me hours to record one song yesterday. I used to be able to sing many in an hour. I’ve messaged them and haven’t gotten very far as of yet. Paying as a gold member isn’t cheap and right now I’m paying for something I can’t even use. I can’t see other members open duets, I can’t edit recordings after I’m finished, I can’t click on request links in private messages, the list goes on and on.KyahRenee

I am also as you a gold member and pay for nothing....I think (and hope) that more we are to complain to SS support and better is ....I think that don't desire to loose their customers

Southern-BelleLEVEL 27

Reply by Southern-BelleGOLD

heyal
the app still is only about a 1/4 of an inch and When it when I click on it to loan program it just shrinks all the way down to the left bottom corner and there’s no bigger than your thumb now am I the only one that sees that and I have no idea how to fix it thanks

BABYBLUE69LEVEL 97

Reply by BABYBLUE69PATRON +6

Taking a break..Thanx for the heartograms everyone . <3

My song was still saving after 4 minutes.. then pops up and says Retry or cancel...ugh.
App is hard to navigate..did not see a Share option like we had before, to another member or to Share on Facebook either.
A friend of mine is also disappointed in the new app and cannot record using it. She has no desktop, so she now has no way to make use of her Gold membership.

GowenLEVEL 29

Reply by GowenGOLD

My original app only showed half screen and so I deleted it. Thought I would reinstall. It's not available. I have IOS II installed and it has issues. Pitch won't hold. I record, go back and listen. It sounds fine. I post and then listen and it sound terrible. Anyone else having this problem?

GowenLEVEL 29

Reply by GowenGOLD

There are also fewer songs on new app. That stinks!!!

GowenLEVEL 29

Reply by GowenGOLD

I can use app if I don't mess with pitch. Defeats the whole purpose of having pitch control!!!