**Sign-ups**J&D's Calendar girls 1 song only contest **Forever Elvis**Birthday celebration**

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 1,189 times and 84 replies have been made.

Next >>
SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Post by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR +15

J&D's CG@H#89 Rnd#2 is right here ladies! <3

Hello ladies and welcome to J&D's Calendar girls *January edition!! As always, in January, we are celebrating Elvis' birthday and would like you to come join us! We know there are many Elvisettes on singsnap and what better time to pay tribute to the King of rock n' roll right? So if you are like me, an Elvisette @ heart you'll enjoy the opportunity to come sing Elvis a special song for his birthday!!

Important to know:
**We are featuring Love songs , upbeat/fast songs or ballads for this edition.
No claiming of songs, no Christmas songs, no demo tracks, no harmony, no medleys, no gospel or inspirational songs like : Amazing Grace, If I can dream, you'll never walk alone , American trilogy just to name a few.If you are uncertain of your song choice, send me a private message and I'll guide you as best I can.

Also note : We will be dividing you all alphabetically into 2 groups since we will all duplicates just not in your own group.

Another thing ladies: Please do not TRY to sound like Elvis. We are all ladies, and we are here to pay tribute to our legend, not to mock him in any way. Women should never attempt to try to sound or dress up like him in my humble opinion lol it's just a bit ridiculous to me anyway lol. Just thought I'd put that out there for you to know.

Please remember: all songs must be freshly recorded after the official opening of the contest & your songs must remain exclusive to our contest until we are officially closed. Please do not post it in other contests or challenges because we'll have to disqualify you and we sure wouldn't want to do that now right? We hope you'll come help us celebrate Elvis on this special birthday edition.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Edited reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR +15

OUR RULES & GUIDELINES :

1. INSTANT REMOVAL FROM THE CONTEST IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW ALL SINGSNAP RULES & TERMS OF USE. OUR CONTEST IS IN INNERCIRCLE AND WE WILL NOT TOLERATE DRAMA.

2. NO PRE-RECORDS (ONLY FRESH RECORDINGS) TIMESTAMPED AFTER THE BEGINNING OF EACH ROUND. ALL SONGS ENTRIES MUST BE RECORDED FOR OUR CONTEST ONLY. DO NOT POST THEM IN OTHER CONTESTS OR CHALLENGES UNTIL WE ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

3. NO QUOTING ON OUR THREAD PERIOD. ONLY HOSTS WILL QUOTE IF NECESSARY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY POSTS.

3. NO HARMONY/*LIC*SONGS/DEMOS/DUPLICATES OR SONGS LISTED AS *DUET*, NO CHRISTMAS OR GOSPEL SONGS (UNLESS REQUESTED BY HOSTS). NO TALKING BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER YOUR PERFORMANCE UNLESS IT'S WRITTEN TO DO SO ON THE SONG.

4. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY GRAPHICS AT ALL ON THE THREAD. PLEASE DO NOT USE COLORED/BOLD OR ITALIC TEXT (FOR YOUR HOSTESS' USE ONLY).

5.DO NOT CHANGE OR ALTER ANY BANNERS THAT ARE GIVEN BY YOUR HOSTESS TO ADD TO YOUR SONG PAGE. THE BANNER MUST APPEAR ON YOUR SONG PAGE EACH ROUND.

6.PLEASE DO NOT ADD JUST A "BANNER" TO SHOW YOU'VE BEEN TO YOUR TEAM MATE'S PAGE.

**THIS CONTEST IS RESERVED TO GOLD MEMBERS ONLY DUE TO THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF SONGS BY OUR CHOSEN ARTISTS FOR BLUE MEMBERS.

WE BASE OUR JUDGING ON :
1.ARE YOU ON KEY?! DO YOU KNOW YOUR SONG? DO WE RECOGNIZE IT?
2. CLARITY:
*CAN WE HEAR YOU OVER THE MUSIC(IS THE BLEND BETWEEN MUSIC & VOICE RIGHT)*CLARITY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO USE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PRONOUNCE EACH WORD PROPERLY & WATCH YOUR PHRASE ENDINGS. "S'S" AND "T'S" SOMETIMES NEED TO BE HEARD OR WE ARE CLUELESS AS TO WHAT YOU WERE SINGING.
3. CAN WE FEEL IT? EMOTIONS NEED TO BE "FELT" IN YOUR VOICE WHEN CONVEYING MESSAGES.. LYRICS... (VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR IN OUR JUDGING)

*KEY CHANGER IS ALLOWED AND HIGHLY ENCOURAGED IF NEEDED.
*MMSB IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
*EXCESSIVE ECHO IS TOTALLY DISCOURAGED & DISALLOWED.
*SINGING ON CAM IS PERFECTLY FINE BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT WE JUDGE ON VOCALS BUT WE ENJOY WATCHING YOU SING.
SO, NO EXTRA POINTS FOR THEM THOUGH

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:
PLEASE DO NOT DROWN OUT YOUR VOICES WITH TOO MUCH ECHO(FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANNOT CLOSE YOUR MIXERS)IT REALLY MAKES IT HARD FOR US TO HEAR "YOU". MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO YOUR ENTRY BEFORE POSTING IT.
*ALSO AVOID BACKGROUND NOISES(DOGS, MICROPHONE POPPING, TV ECT..)
THAT REALLY DISTRACTS FROM YOUR PERFORMANCES.

SPECIAL NOTES FROM YOUR HOSTS:
PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN CHOOSING ANIMATED BACKGROUNDS. THEY CAN MESS UP YOUR SONG AND MAKE YOUR RECORDINGS UNCLEAR SINCE IT SLOWS MANY COMPUTERS DOWN.

*IF YOU ARE NOT INTO "LEARNING A NEW SONG OR SONGS(DEPENDING ON THE CONTEST THEME) DURING THE CONTEST , OUR CONTEST MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU.
IMPORTANT REQUEST:
*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN COMMIT TO THE CONTEST'S RULES, GUIDELINES & CRITERIA BEFORE ENTERING AND ALSO MAKE SURE YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY ON TIME. THIS CONTEST WILL LAST ONLY 48 HRS(2DAYS)IF I DON'T HAVE "SINGSNAP EVENTS DUTIES" THEN THE ROUND WILL LAST 3 DAYS & NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED, THIS TO BE FAIR TO EVERYONE PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST.

WE DO NOT SEND OUT "REMINDERS" OF DEADLINES TO ANYONE. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THEM AND KEEP IN TOUCH ON THE THREAD AS LIKE LIFE, THINGS CAN CHANGE IN CONTESTS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, SEND THEM DIRECTLY VIA PM TO
SingingRainbowONLY PLEASE. QUESTIONS ON THE THREAD CAN BE LOST AND I DO PREFER ONE ON ONE RESPONSES VIA PM. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING THAT WE CANNOT BE ON THE THREAD 24/7 BUT ARE AS AVAILABLE AS POSSIBLE.

ABOUT COMMENTS:
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO LISTEN TO YOUR FELLOW CONTESTANTS. IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO SEE EVERYONE SUPPORTING EACH OTHER. IT'S ALSO GREAT FOR YOU TO KNOW AND HEAR YOUR "COMPETITION". COMMENTING ON ALL ENTRIES IS NEVER MANDATORY. ALL WE WANT IS FOR YOU TO ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US. WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE VERY SUPPORTIVE LADIES JOIN US EACH EDITION AND WE ALWAYS SEE GREAT COMMENTS ON EACH OTHERS SONGS. THAT IS SO APPRECIATED BY ALL. JUST DO YOUR BEST AND HAVE FUN!

PLEASE HELP US KEEP THIS THREAD A "DRAMA FREE ZONE" DO NOT BRING NEGATIVITY OR PERSONAL ISSUES TO THE CONTEST THREAD.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT "MOST" JOIN CONTESTS TO FORGET ABOUT "EVERY DAY LIFE STRESS. LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD A "FUN PLACE" TO BE.

**IMPORTANT : IF YOU HAVE WON 1ST PLACE IN J&D's Calendar girls in DECEMBER 2017, YOU ARE ASKED TO SKIP THIS EDITION AND JOIN US AGAIN FOR OUR FEBRUARY EDITION IF YOU'D LIKE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING YOU AGAIN REAL SOON .
PLEASE NOTE: 1st place winners from D&M's contests are always welcomed in the J&D contests since those are judged by Melody & I and are not our "regular contests".

*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE WITHOUT GIVING A PUBLIC REASON AND ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE CAUSING DRAMA AND ANY SONG OR POST FROM THE THREAD.

YOUR HOSTS' DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION. WE THRIVE ON BRINGING YOU OUR BEST EVERY EDITION. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR +15

SIGN-UP FORMAT:

To join us, please be sure to read our rules and if you can commit to the contest, simply join us by saying this:

"I've read the rules and can commit to them! Please sign me up! I want to be a calendar girl and sing a song for Elvis!".

*You will not be added to the list unless you correctly add the proper format to the thread. Thanks for indulging us!
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

01.Carol-A

02.jaderottie63

03.singdeedeesing

04.AudreyZ2182

05.SHANDEBEL

06.lindy_ann

07.KellyHarts

08.AnnD3470

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Hello ladies!! Welcome!! Please do come help us celebrate Elvis' birthday (January 8th). Elvis' is gone but his legend remains. He left us a legacy of great music. Let's remember him , one song at a time.
Johnny & I dedicate this edition to a special lady who left us on December 31st, please remember her and her family, friends and loved ones. Becky"newportblues", this one's for you! You will be missed

Carol-ALEVEL 103

Edited reply by Carol-ASNAP-STAR +7

"I've read the rules and can commit to them! Please sign me up! I want to be a calendar girl and sing a song for Elvis!".

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Hello there Carol! Welcome!! We're happy you could take part!! I'll add you in now

jaderottie63LEVEL 80

Edited reply by jaderottie63GOLD

Music is a Higher Revelation than all Wisdom & Philosophy !

Good morning You Two "I've read the rules and can commit to them! Please sign me up! I want to be a calendar girl and sing a song for Elvis!"

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Hello Melanie!! Welcome!! We're happy you could join us girl!
I'll add you in now

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Ladies, we will be offline until about 3 pm est time. We'll return then to update if need be. Have a great afternoon! See you later!
Denise & Johnny

Carol-ALEVEL 103

Reply by Carol-ASNAP-STAR +7

HI MELANIE WE MEET AGAIN

jaderottie63LEVEL 80

Reply by jaderottie63GOLD

Hi Carol Oweeeeeeeeeeeee Let' US get this party started :)

Carol-ALEVEL 103

lol Ok, you start it ~ lol

Carol-ALEVEL 103

do you have your song picked out yet Melanie?

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Hey ladies!! Checkin in Looks like it's a quiet start for this one huh? We hope to see more sign up soon! Do invite your friends if you'd like.Please make sure they know it's all about Elvis. No other artist

singdeedeesingLEVEL 93

Reply by singdeedeesingGOLD

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Hey there Deb!! Thanks so much for joining us!! We're glad you could make it I'll add you in now

jaderottie63LEVEL 80

Always undecided on the song ALWAYS So If I pick one now i KNOW I'll
change my mind before we start So My as well wait lol

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Hey girl, it's always best to keep the song to yourself anyway right? You don't want anyone snatching it, especially if she's in the same group

AudreyZ2182LEVEL 51

Reply by AudreyZ2182GOLD

I've read the rules and can commit to them! Please sign me up! I want to be a calendar girl and sing a song for Elvis!

SHANDEBEL

Reply by SHANDEBELGOLD

I've read the rules and can commit to them! Please sign me up! I want to be a calendar girl and sing a song for Elvis!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Hey there ladies!! Welcome to you both!! We're happy you could take part of this edition!! I will go and add you in now

Carol-ALEVEL 103

@ Melanie I have mine picked out and Im so ready LOL

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Ladies, it's now "family time" in our home. We will come and check on things before we turn in for the night .
We hope you all have a wonderful evening!!
Denise & Johnny

Me_Joyce

Reply by Me_JoyceSNAP-STAR +45

This reply has been deleted by the topic creator.

lindy_annLEVEL 90

Reply by lindy_annPATRON

Always Believe that something Wonderful is about to happen. Don't miss it <3

"I've read the rules and can commit to them! Please sign me up! I want to be a calendar girl and sing a song for Elvis!"

Thanks, Denise and Johnny!!!!!!
Yippee, I made it

KellyHartsLEVEL 70

Reply by KellyHartsGOLD

AnnD3470LEVEL 59

Reply by AnnD3470GOLD

"I've read the rules and can commit to them ! Please sing me up! I want to be a calendar girl and sing a song for Elvis!"

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Hey there ladies!! Welcome to all of you!! We're happy you could take part of this edition!! I will go and add you in now

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

01.Carol-A

02.jaderottie63

03.singdeedeesing

04.AudreyZ2182

05.SHANDEBEL

06.lindy_ann

07.KellyHarts

08.AnnD3470

09.KathyMarie

10.islandgirl54

11.entrancertv

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Hello ladies! Welcome!! Be sure to read below when joining.
We hope you enjoy this one song only contest.

SIGN-UP FORMAT:

To join us, please be sure to read our rules and if you can commit to the contest, simply join us by saying this:

*You will not be added to the list unless you correctly add the proper format to the thread. Thanks for indulging us!
Denise & Johnny

KellyHartsLEVEL 70

Reply by KellyHartsGOLD

Thanks for the invite and add Denise! So looking forward to hearing everyone and learning some new Elvis songs! That was the only New Years resolution I made this year.... LOL! Learn and Sing more EP songs

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

You are very welcome Kelly It's always great to learn new songs for sure Have fun!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Ladies, we are off for the night now. We will check back in tomorrow morning. Sweet dreams!! Stay safe & warm!!
Denise & Johnny

KellyHartsLEVEL 70

Reply by KellyHartsGOLD

Thanks! I'll have super sweet dreams now that I see Elvis winking goodnight to me

KathyMarie

Reply by KathyMarie

"I've read the rules and can commit to them ! Please sing me up! I want to be a calendar girl and sing a song for Elvis!"

jaderottie63LEVEL 80

Good Morning Everyone :)

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Good morning ladies!!
@KathyMarie : Welcome to you girl We're happy you could join us I'll add you in there right now We are having a snow storm. It's normal for us though lol We hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Carol-ALEVEL 103

Edited reply by Carol-ASNAP-STAR +7

Good morning ladies just checking in

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Good morning Carol Have a great day girl

islandgirl54LEVEL 61

Reply by islandgirl54GOLD +3

Enjoying Scottsdale....

good morning:
Thanks for the invite

I've read the rules and can commit to them! Please sign me up! I want to be a calendar girl and sing a song for Elvis!"

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Hey there Sandra!! It's been a long time girl I only send invites to those I know love Elvis hehe! I know you do too! Thanks for joining us!! We hope you enjoy your time with us I'll add you in now

entrancertvLEVEL 69

Reply by entrancertvGOLD

Hoping to not lose power at home (at work right now), but we've had a few flickers this morning *L* Stay safe everyone!!

Happy Singing

Tracy

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

Hey there Tracy!! Nice to see you girl
I knew you wouldn't miss this one hehe!! Welcome!! I'll add you in right now girl! Thanks for joining us

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104

SingingRainbowLEVEL 104