Ruby & Agent_Coulsen's 2017 Fav Fan Awards

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 26,713 times and 1,479 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
CurlyshirleyLEVEL 99

Edited reply by CurlyshirleyGOLD

AND...............................PAGE

Thanks so much for all you've done here. The awards are just amazing! So nice! Thanks to all the awesome singers and presenters...it was one fine show I'd say! So many talented and super nice people here.

Congratulations to every one of you!

It has been a fun time and I'm glad to see lots of friends here and was also glad to meet the "new" people too! That's always so nice!

Agent and Ruby!! TAKE THAT BOW now!!

Applause for you...your turn!

BonnieBonnieK4506

Bonnie Thank you for introducing me to this thread babes, iv had a blast girl.

Well done to you and everyone else.

alanhack46LEVEL 92

Reply by alanhack46SNAP-STAR +1

Thank you so very much on behalf of myself and those on my Team for the various and wonderful awards we have received, and congratulations to all of the other participants of this terrific Awards Show
It has been a pleasure being a part of it all over the past few weeks and a MASSIVE THANK YOU goes out to our fabulous hostess Ruby and co-host Agent for the fantastic amount of work they have done to bring us all this show. They deserve a well earned rest now before they start to even think about next years Show lol

-pjays-LEVEL 65

Reply by -pjays-

I MAY MISPELL A LOT HERE I CAN'T STOP CRYING OF THE OVERWHELMING RESULT'S I'VE NEVER WON ANYTHING AND ALSO SAD IT'S OVER SO SIR HAPPY & MISS RUBY YA BETTER START ANOTHER ONE QUICK BEFORE I FORGET HOW TO DO THINGS& MY TEACHER WOULD BE SO PROUD I DIDN'T HAFTA CALL DELL TO **SAVE AS!!** I LINKED THE AWARD TO MY TEAM THEY WON!!! ALL THE GRAPIC'S ARE AS BEAUTIFUL AS ALL OF YOU TRULY ARE! WHERE I WAS PLACED& HONORARY MENTION'S ARE UNREAL I TRULY HAVEN'T WON ANYTHING IN LIFE& **********CONGRATULATION'S TO ALL, THANK YOU SO MUCH& THE SONG FITS***********I'VE HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE**********SWEET FRIEND'S GOD BLESS YA ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE PJ

NovellaLEVEL 111

Reply by NovellaSNAP-STAR +50

WOW! That is so COOL! Thank you guys I am touched and honoured!!!!

cee_mcdeeLEVEL 64

Reply by cee_mcdeeGOLD

Wow Ruby and Agent. I really feel like I've been to an awards show. THIS was absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much for the awards and thank you to everyone who participated and made this such a great contest. Ruby you are amazing girl . You have outdone yourself here. Please TAKE A BOW!!! Because you are the biggest winner here today for making everyone feel so darn fantastic. YOU are so appreciated.

Thank you again and a GREAT BIG Congratulations to all the winners and EVERYONE here.

-pjays-LEVEL 65

Reply by -pjays-

Hello my dear friends

just came in for a short notice.
I am feeling so bad cause of a real bad flu. Having fever and pains all over since 10 days. So dont you think i have forgotten you. I didnt.
Thank you so much for everything.

Diana_Knight

PRAYING FOR FULL HEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outnumbered321LEVEL 85

Reply by Outnumbered321GOLD +1

The Judds - Love Is Alive - Thanks for listenin' - r/ba7e0484d

Holy Smokes!
Thank you so much for the banners you guys!
I'm truly flattered and honored!
Congratulations to everyone!

Thank you Ruby and Agent for hosting this contest....lots of work! Kudos!

Dan

Outnumbered321LEVEL 85

Reply by Outnumbered321GOLD +1

The Judds - Love Is Alive - Thanks for listenin' - r/ba7e0484d

...and a big hug to my good friend cee_mcdee for nominating me in the first place

jennygLEVEL 96

Reply by jennygGOLD +3

Wow! That was quite a contest! Congratulations to the hosts, Ruby and Agent Coulsen, for keeping up with everything, and keeping everyone entertained the way you did! There was so much work in this!

Firstly, I want to thank Barb, for nominating Jim and me with one of our duet! It really was a nice surprise!

And I also want to thank the hostsfor the beautiful banners! I didn't expect anything, but wow! This made my day!! And congratulations to all the winners!

This was an amazing award presentation! I'm already looking forward to see it come back next year!

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD +1

Congratulations Everyone! Woot Woot! Thanks to Ruby and Agent Coulsen for your hard work and awesomely fun contest! I really appreciate the banners and placement, as well as the kind comments and listens from everyone! You all Rawk!

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Reply by TrochilidaeSNAP-STAR +29

WOW! That is so COOL! Thank you guys I am touched and honoured!!!!Novella

Congratulations to Rob & You, our team's Grand Duet Award!!!
I am also honored that both of you are part of my teammates..
Cheers for the success and the award that our team has received!!
Thank you!!

merlesthemanLEVEL 62

Edited reply by merlesthemanPATRON

Wow! That was quite a contest! Congratulations to the hosts, Ruby and Agent Coulsen, for keeping up with everything, and keeping everyone entertained the way you did! There was so much work in this!

Firstly, I want to thank Barb, for nominating Jim and me with one of our duet! It really was a nice surprise!

And I also want to thank the hostsfor the beautiful banners! I didn't expect anything, but wow! This made my day!! And congratulations to all the winners!

This was an amazing award presentation! I'm already looking forward to see it come back next year! jennyg

hello everyone. i just got back online today and have been following the contest on my phone. couldnt interact.....it's a dumb phone. i couldn't agree with Jenny's sentiments more. great contest and thanx to everyone.

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

G'day Ruby......!
Well I do thank you soooooo much for my appreciation banner.......
Now.........
I clearly understand that you carried..... by far.....! ... the weight of this contest on your own shoulders......
I judged & scored songs as carefully as I could for you.......
And I did try to offer some measure of moral support for you when I could......
But honestly & truly......
You should make YOURSELF about a hundred appreciation banners......!!!!!
I'm really glad I was able to help ya out..... a little or a lot..... it was my great pleasure mate....!!!! Agent_Coulsen

You are a great partner, co-host & judge!
Big thanks to you also for your perseverance.
Congratulations to Ruby & you!!

barbrxLEVEL 84

Edited reply by barbrxGOLD

Wonderful job to our hosts for the awesome fun and exciting contest! Congrats to everyone! Beautiful banners!

edit: ok, too many "wonderful"s in there!

jaderottie63LEVEL 88

Reply by jaderottie63GOLD

Ruby I made this for you for all your hard work :)
From all of us here at the Fave Fan Award Show :)

[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1319/13767371/24799214/413786675.jpg[/img]

SunshineLEVEL 100

Reply by SunshineGOLD +4

Patience!!!!

Hi everyone! A big thanks to Alan (alanhack46) for nominating me to be a part of his team and thank you to all who listened to my song entry. There is so much talent listed here and I am honored to receive such beautiful banners. I will be displaying them proudly on my profile page! And a huge congratulations to everyone!!

Just reading through the last few pages of the contest thread, I applaud both Ruby and Agent for all of the hard work and time to bring all this fantastic talent to the Singsnap stage! I truly am honored to have been a part of this and I have never seen such an amazing award ceremony in all my 11+ years on Singsnap! Standing ovation for the host and hostess!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Edited reply by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

Wearing a mask can be fun! Coming soon The Masked Snapper 2. Stay Tuned For More Fun!

Awe...
Look at all these beautiful people & comments here!

Sorry I was MIA yesterday & have not responded sooner...
I came down with a severe migraine... after my last post here.
I think staring at the puter screen for hours & days on end while making all those ...
beautiful.... but, sparkly glittering & flashing images in those banners...
affected my eyes causing them great pain... & also contributed to my huge migraine!
I went to the dr yesterday, when it wouldn't let up... & turns out I have a sinus infection.

I just want you all to know that I am really am touched...
by all of your lovely comments & beautiful banners here!
Thank you all so much...
For all the love you have shown me & others here in Snapland!
Because You all Rock on many levels!!

Group Hug!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Reply by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

Wearing a mask can be fun! Coming soon The Masked Snapper 2. Stay Tuned For More Fun!

Thanks so much for all you've done here. The awards are just amazing! So nice! Thanks to all the awesome singers and presenters...it was one fine show I'd say! So many talented and super nice people here.

It has been a fun time and I'm glad to see lots of friends here and was also glad to meet the "new" people too! That's always so nice!

BonnieBonnieK4506

Wow Ruby and Agent. I really feel like I've been to an awards show. THIS was absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much for the awards and thank you to everyone who participated and made this such a great contest. Ruby you are amazing girl . You have outdone yourself here. Please TAKE A BOW!!! Because you are the biggest winner here today for making everyone feel so darn fantastic. YOU are so appreciated.

Thank you again and a GREAT BIG Congratulations to all the winners and EVERYONE here.cee_mcdee

BonnieK4506LEVEL 97

Reply by BonnieK4506PATRON +1

BonnieBonnieK4506

Thank you again and a GREAT BIG Congratulations to all the winners and EVERYONE here.cee_mcdee

rkingkaraoke

Love it!

Diana_Knight

Edited reply by Diana_Knight

My dear friends, i have left a talking message for you. Thank you for your kind manners.

Here you can hear the message:

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/bc8ccb083

Tonite , its the first night that i can go out of my bed and the flu didnt got me at all. Thank you for your prayers.

I drank some hot Grogs and i cant wait to sing again-. Therefore tonite i need to sing again. doesnt matter how it sounds

Agent_Coulsen

Reply by Agent_CoulsenPATRON

My dear friends, i have left a talking message for you. Thank you for your kind manners.

Here you can hear the message:

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/bc8ccb083

Tonite , its the first noght that i can go aout of my bed and the flu didnt got me at all. Thank you for your prayers.

I drank some hot Grogs and i cant wait to sing again-. Therefore tonite i need to sing again. doesnt matter how it sounds

Diana_Knight

Ahaha......
BIG LOL at "I drank 6 cups of grog!"......!
Well yaah......
I'll bet you ARE feelin' just a tiny, teensy weensy little bit better.....!!!

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Ruby, like your co-host....
you deserve an award, too! :)
Thank you for this FAV FAN Award Show . :)
We love you. <3
Happy month of love! <3
Cheers!!!!! :)
I am proud and happy to present to our lady host this special award.. :)

[url=http://postimages.org/][img]http://s19.postimg.org/4p3a45swj/rking.gif[/img][/url]

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Ruby I made this for you for all your hard work :)
From all of us here at the Fave Fan Award Show :)

[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1319/13767371/24799214/413786675.jpg[/img]
jaderottie63

We love you. <3
Happy month of love! <3

[url=http://postimages.org/][img]http://s19.postimg.org/4p3a45swj/rking.gif[/img][/url]

Trochilidae

Awe... your kindness here has touched me to tears...
But...Happy tears of course! <3

Thank you both SO much for taking the time to make me these GORGEOUS Banners! They're really beautiful... just like the two of you! I am feeling humbly honored & will proudly display them on my profile page,

Happy Tears...
& Cheers my Dears!
Salute!

:)
<3 & (((Hugs))) Too!

Agent_Coulsen

Edited reply by Agent_CoulsenPATRON

We love you. <3
Happy month of love! <3

Trochilidae

Good on ya Trochilidae.......!!!!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

OOOPs... Commented here by mistake lol

Working on a new comp idea..
but its still top secret info...

Will be posting in the next few days..
Stay tuned for more fun...
It should be a blast!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Getting Ready For the 2018 Awards Show...
Whoot Whoot... Can Hardly Wait!
This Show is very rewarding... On many levels!
Hope you will be able to join us.

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Getting Ready For the 2018 Awards Show...
Whoot Whoot... Can Hardly Wait!
This Show is very rewarding... On many levels!
Hope you will be able to join us. rkingkaraoke

Good evening, Ruby!
Happy Heart Month!
Woo wee! Good and very glad I did not miss this and you here! Oh where is Agent? I met him in my studio, listening to my song ... Only You!
I was quoting him : " and it's Only You , here ... so far! "
Happy singing and so happy you're back, Ruby with this Unique Award Show! love this !

<< Prev