Ruby & Agent_Coulsen's 2017 Fav Fan Awards

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 26,731 times and 1,479 replies have been made.

Next >>
rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Edited post by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

Wearing a mask can be fun! Coming soon The Masked Snapper 2. Stay Tuned For More Fun!

Its time once again,
To Honor our Favs & Fans,
In Songs, Contests & Games.
You will Star in the Show as well.
There will be several placement Awards.
Top Grand & 1st through 4th Place Awards,
In many categories at the Final Awards Show,
As well as at the Snappers Choice Awards Show.
Many additional Awards & Banners will be given out,
And Banners for everyone who participates in the show.

Contest Background Information

This contest is intended to promote love & encouragement & show appreciation for our Favorite Favs & Fans. In this contest, we will be honoring those devoted fans who show up in your studio for a "quick listen" while taking the time to comment & encourage you unconditionally. The ones who stop by regularly because they ((REALLY)) like You & Your Music!! These are some of the fans we would like to honor in this contest. Those truly FANtatastic Fans & Awesome people in your life. This is a chance for you to get reacquainted with your favs & fans & to let them know how much you love & appreciate them. Hopefully, you will make some new favs & fans as well.

So to Honor the SS Fans from all across the world...I would like to Salute them, Thank them & Dedicate this contest to them. Now I know you all are favs & fans of snappers here in Snapland... So this contest is to honor all of you as well! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is having a Happy New Year! Cheers to you!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Edited reply by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

Wearing a mask can be fun! Coming soon The Masked Snapper 2. Stay Tuned For More Fun!

Over All Contest Summary

This will be a 3 round non-elimination contest that will be followed by 2 Award Show rounds. The Final "Favorite Fan Awards Show"..... where we will present all the winning Award Show Banners and The "Snappers Choice Award Show" round ....in which everyone involved is eligible to vote. However, listening & voting in the "Snappers Choice Award" Show round... is completely Optional & is a separate part of the Main contest here... "The Fav Fan Awards." Annnd... Even if you opt of voting in the Snappers Choice Award Show round ... You & Your Nominees songs presented in the first three required rounds will still be up for the Snappers Choice Awards. Those of you that were here last year have a great idea as to how this all works .... but I will give everyone more info as we go along. Here is what you need to know for now....

I am looking for around 15 -20 "Show Presenters"....depending on interest. You... the " Show Presenter's" will Nominate your Favs & Fans & will Represent & Present Your Favorite Songs from your Nominee's at the Final Awards Show. Annnd ... You... the "Show Presenter's" will also Star in & sing songs that will be featured & up for several awards at both the Snappers Choice Awards & the Favorite Fan Awards Show. I will discuss this more as we go along.

Please read all the rules & guidelines to see if you are interested in this comp & make sure you are up to this challenge, because I would hate to see someone who really wants to participate lose a chance to, because another Show Presenter takes a spot & then backs out. I do understand real life stuff happens that you can't always control ... but if you sign up... Please try hard to Honor your Commitment to this contest & your Nominees & make sure you will be able to compete in all 3 of the mandatory rounds before the Awards Show. Ty! I would love to have you join us & if you would like to... I would like to Welcome you to the show. But either way... Ty for your consideration.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

OVERALL CONTEST RULES:

Although each round has its similarities, there will be a new twist & assignment for each round ... which I will explain in detail before each round begins. So make sure you read the rules carefully for each round. Each round will last a week ... giving you plenty of time to complete your tasks & challenges; & each round closes at 11:59 pm / Midnight ss time. All deadlines will be posted with the rules & guidelines for each round.

Each round you (the Show Presenter) will have a required Fresh Main Entry Song of your choice to sing ... Dated after the round begins... Except for Round 1... where you will bring your favorite song that you sang from 2017...... And you will also be required to submit a Pre Recorded song from a fav, or a fan... whichever the round requests... & you will nominate their songs for awards. All Nominees songs must be recorded / dated in 2017.... As we are looking for songs from 2017 only. BOTH your personal main entry songs & your nominee' songs will be required to be entered before you are allowed to enter a bonus song. If you enter a nominee's song & you do not enter your main song...your nominee's song won't count....& if you enter your main song without nominating your nominee's song....your main song will not count. All songs must be solos .... unless stated otherwise. Self-harms & gender benders are allowed. No claiming of songs. Certain duplicate rules will apply... but will be noted on the rounds they apply in. You are not required to listens to the other Show presenters & their Nominees, but it's encouraged, especially if you want to have a voice & vote in the optional Snappers Choice Awards part of the show.

*Show Presenters & Nominees may win Vocal Performance Banners but Only Show Presenters may Sing & win the Optional Bonus Song Banners & Play the Optional Bonus Games. Everyone receives Participation Banners & All Banners will be given out at the end of the comp ....at the Fav Fan Awards Show. Hostess & host reserve the right to alter the rules as necessary.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS WORTH NOTING

I encourage you to start scoping out your Favorite Favs & your Favorite Fans songs. You will be nominating both Favs & Fans in the upcoming rounds... & they will need to be different people. Remember... A Favorite Fav....is someone YOU have flagged as a Favorite of yours.... & a Favorite Fan... is SOMEONE who has Flagged You. I will be checking for flags...before your nominee's are accepted. Choose your nominees wisely. They will be on your team & their personal performance scores will be added to your personal performance scores. There will also be Winning Team Awards for the Show Presenter & their Team who has the most cumulative points at the end of the comp. ALL NOMINEES MAY ONLY SING ONCE IN THE ENTIRE SHOW! Once a Show Presenter nominates someone for an award... no one else may claim that nominee throughout the entire show. The reason being... We would like to recognize and Honor as many snappers as we can in this comp.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding contest rules here in the thread. I believe your question may help answer someone else's questions. Feel free to chat with each other & have fun!! Small graphics allowed if they pertain to the contest & theme....or just might make us all laugh.. lol No drama is tolerated on the thread... But please feel free to pm me with any issues...& Or concerns.

I ask that no one uses colored or bold fonts & do not copy or post any of my contest rules ...Guidelines & playlists ... Unless I have asked you to help with this.. as this could confuse me. lol Keep in mind... this is only my 4th time hosting a contest here... and Agent_Coulsens 3rd. Also note that we won't be here 24 / 7. Agent_Coulsen lives in Australia & has completely opposite hours than us here in the US. And although I am in the US... I am a night owl... & am often running on Aussie time myself. lol But I will be around a lot & I will be here every day checking in. And... I am always just a pm away.

And although this is not required... If you can, Please do try & leave a nice comment and or a luv hit while visiting your Favs & Fans in their studios. Even if you are not planning on nominating that person, they still are Favs & Fans of yours & it would just be a nice thing to do .... & Seriously how hard is it to hit a luv it button!! We all enjoy receiving them right? And if time permits ... Please do your best to support each other & their nominees here. Lets enjoy each other here while we can. Really... There is so much talent here on SS... if you don't listen to others... you really are missing out & not getting the full SS experience.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Award Information

Ty Participation Banners for Everyone Involved

Each Round

Top Nominees.... 5 awards
Grand & 1st -4th

Top Show Presenters... 5 awards
Grand & 1- 4th

* Important for Show Presenters To Reminder:
each round...Your Nominees scores are added to Your Own Show Presenters personal performance score for your Show Presenters overall score & placements... So make sure you choose your Nominees songs wisely!!

Bonus songs..... 5 awards....
Grand & 1st-4th
* BONUS SONGS ARE OPEN TO SHOW PRESENTERS ONLY

1 Award .Each Round for Best In Show
Highest Individual scores between the Show Presenters & Their Nominees

1 Final Grand Game Show Winner
One who collects the most game show tokens in the end
ONLY SHOW PRESENTERS MAY PLAY THESE OPTIONAL GAMES

Snappers Choice Awards
5 Top Scoring Winners
Grand & 1st -4th
* This will be done using a voter's polling site...

Favorite Fan Awards... Best in Show
For the Top 5 Show Presenters
** the top overall individual personal performance scores from all 3 rounds ...
Top Grand & 1st - 4th

Favorite Fan Awards.. Team Awards
For the show presenter whose team had the highest combined scores

Top Grand & 1st - 4th

Favorite Fan Awards.. The Final Fav Award!
For the show presenter who has the highest overall cumulative scores for all 3 rounds

The Super Top Grand Fav Fan Award

** AND AGAIN...I can't stress this enough... Please keep in mind...
Your Nominees scores are added to Your Own Show Presenters scores each round
And its these combined scores for all three rounds that will determine the Show Presenters over all final scores & placements... So make sure you choose your Nominees songs wisely... as your Nominees songs will help determine your final scores & outcome.

*I have a very special new award I will be giving out this year... but I can't tell you yet how to win that one yet... Its a surprise! Other Special Achievement Banners may be given out as well as deemed worthy :)

All Winning Banners will be given out at the Final Awards Show
* However... There may be some Game Show Banners giving out during the preliminary rounds

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Judging Criteria & Point Value System

Ok....So we can't win them all & we all can't win. But in this contest, you can earn a total of 50 points for a perfect performance. Keep in mind you don't have to have a perfect performance to perfectly perform to the best of your abilities....so just do your best to be your best! If you do that, you can be pleased with yourself for being the best that you could be!!

Also...keep in mind, we are by nature our own worst critiques. However, Its the differences in us that sets us apart & makes us special & unique in all of our performances. Remember in God's ears, You always sing like an Angel!

* Also Worth Noting ....
Your Nominees personal performance scores each round will be added to Your Own Show Presenters personal performance scores each round for the Show Presenters overall score & placements in each round... So make sure you choose your Nominees songs wisely!! I hope you find this information to be helpful & useful.

Pitch..Tone & Key = 10 points
Your overall vocals performance..did you choose a song that showcases the pitch & tone of your voice....did you stay in or sing off key... you may change the key of a song to suit your voice better...but sometimes you may have to choose a better song to suit your voice.

Timing ...Dynamics & Diction = 10 points
Do you lead the song...does the song lead you...do you lead us into it & can we feel the rhythm...can we understand what you are saying & do use dynamics in your voice to help your song speak to us in volumes!

Emotional Attachment to Song = 10 points
Do you feel the story of a song when you sing it or do you just sing words with no feeling....do you engage us by pulling us into the song while making us long for more.

Sound Mix = 10 points
Vocal music balance & blend are crucial in your performance. It can make or break you. Play with those settings when you are mixing your songs!! lol We need to hear you to Judge you but we don't want to hear you shouting over the music either....Unless you're singing shout at the devil!

Total Package Presentation = 5 points
If you need help in this area just ask...we would like to see something besides a white background on your recording, but I do realize some people just aren't as puter savvy as others so we have cut the points in half for these last two criteria's. Still, it's a good thing to learn how to dress up your show packages, so we like to encourage you to learn how to do this & be creative in your package presentations.

Wow Factor = 5 points
Something that will set you & your Nominee apart from the others & Make You Stand out & Make Us Remember you. Video's & cam performances can be memorable ... but so is someone who hick-ups in the middle of their song & then laughs at themselves as they recover & finish can give a totally fun & unforgettable fantastic performance too.... on or off cam.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Meet & Greet
Your Host & Judges

I had the opportunity to meet Agent_Coulsen a couple of years ago. This man is not only Talented... he is Brilliant... Kind... Charismatic & Funny! He is an awesome listener, encourager & one of the best PR people I have ever met! He is often found wandering the halls of SS looking for new talent to encourage & promote. I am one of Agent_Coulsen's biggest fans & I'm sure he has many! I am so thrilled & happy to announce that Agent_Coulsen will be helping me Co-Host & Judge this comp again this year. This is a huge undertaking & commitment on his part & I am so grateful & honored to have him here with us. Please welcome with me... My Favorite Agent... Agent_Coulsen! If you haven't had the opportunity to watch one of Agents performances... head over to his studio. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Although this is only my fourth time hosting an "Official SS Contest", I have been Blessed to work in the Entertainment Business for more years than I care to mention. lol Just on a local level... Singing in a few bands with some talented musicians ... As well as hosting & judging numerous live Karaoke events at some large venues. I have been on SS for going on 4 years now, & I have met some Extremely Talented People here.... many who could very well be professional entertainers for sure!

Agent & I are Fans of many people here... & even though this is called a Favorite Fan Awards Contest... Please understand that Stephen... aka Agent_Coulsen & I will not choose winners based on our Favs & Fans. You will be judged solely on all performances that are presented to us in this contest only & based on the judging criteria & point value system as stated above. Stephen & I both take the judging & scoring part of this job very seriously... & do our very best to judge each performance fairly & to the best of our ability... But keep in mind... In the end... you should never allow a couple of peoples opinions over your songs dictate how you feel about yourself. We want this to be a fun experience for you & a place to feature your fav songs, fav, & fans. In the end... The Beautiful Banners you all receive... are really just a wonderful bonus!

Btw... Stephen & I may play along & participate in the rounds. However, any songs we sing ... or nominate, will be for a feature spot on the playlist & will NOT be judged by us or eligible to win any awards in the FINAL FAVORITE FAN AWARDS SHOW. But since Stephen & I are not allowed to vote in the SNAPPERS CHOICE AWARD round... I will be adding our nominee's songs to the SNAPPERS CHOICE PLAYLIST & will allow those people to vote & be voted on in the optional SNAPPERS CHOICE AWARD SHOW round. After all, we are trying to Feature, love, encourage & support as many snappers as we can in this contest.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Round 1
Fav Fav's

Round 1 Sunday Jan.14 through Sunday Jan. 21
11:59 pm / midnight SS time
All rounds after this first round will run Mon through Sun...
allowing maximum weekend time to get your songs in...
for those with busy work wk schedules

Complete both parts A & B...these two songs are required.
Once you complete these two tracks...
you may submit an optional bonus song if you like.

Part A...
Show Presenters Main Entry Song....

Submit your favorite song that You sang in 2017
in the recording info area... tell us why it is your fav
Song must have been recorded in 2017
No duets. Self-harms ok. No need claiming songs..Dup's ok
No songs that are in any other currently running comps please & Ty.
Place this Show Presenters Song Banner on your song entry
Note... The banner you put on your main entry song is different
then the banner you will place on your nominee & bonus songs.

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ab1a1d20][img]http://image.ibb.co/cuUbS6/A_Fav_Fan_Rnd_1_Main_Entry_My_Fav_Song_of_2017.gif[/img][/url]

Part B
Nominees Song...
In round 1....You are not only the Show Presenter...You are also the Favorite Fan ... Submit Your favorite song from your favorite FAV from 2017.. Meaning...They Must be flagged by you..... SO...Check your fav list ... or...if they're not already flagged by you.... just flag them! LOL Tell the person you are nominating in their song comment section...why they are one of your favorite favs & why that song you chose from them is one of your favorite songs of theirs. Then tell them that you have nominated them for an award by placing the Nominees Song Banner Below in the song comment area of the Song you are submitting of theirs.

No duets. Self Harms ok. Song must be recorded in 2017. No duplicate songs & No claiming of songs or nominees. 1st to submit a Nominee has the rights to represent this person & No one else may represent that person throughout the entire contest....all three rounds. Though you the Show presenters will be singing several songs in the show... All Nominees in this contest may only sing once each in the entire show. The point behind this is I am trying to be able to get as many people as we can nominated for these awards & without claiming people or songs... I think it helps push the contest forward quicker. Also... no songs that are in any other currently running comps please & Ty.

Choose your nominee & their song wisely.... because your nominee's individual performance score will be added to your individual performance score for your final score each round. So... if your nominee's song wins... it may very well help you win too by nominating them & collecting their scores. Your individual scores are cumulative & will be added together each round for the final Awards.... but there will also be awards per round as well.

Please place the nominee's song banner below in the comment section of the song you are nominating. This banner is linked to this contest.... should your nominee want to follow along... but please note... your nominees need not participate in this contest to be considered for any awards. However, if they would like to vote for you & your group's songs in the snappers choice awards.... they may do so... but it will be your job as their Show Presenter... to keep them up to date with the Award Shows & any Award Banners they should win. This should not be difficult since you are only representing a few people in this comp.

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ab1a1d20][img]http://image.ibb.co/b2Xx0R/a_Fav_Fan_Rnd_1b_Nominate_a_fav_fav_2.gif[/img][/url]

* Optional Bonus Song... worth 1-10 extra points ...
Please note there are two choices you can choose from here...
but you may only choose one of these options for your bonus song.

Design a song card for the fav fav that you nominated in part b. Meaning Dedicate a song to your fav fav & add a page design that resembles a card.... and is appropriate for your song choice. Tell your fav fav why you chose them & that song to dedicate to them in the recording info area of your song. Maybe it's one of their favorite songs from you ... or perhaps the songs lyrics express how you feel about them. Whatever the reason you chose it for them please state it. After you've finished this song you can then deliver it to them in a pm. And who wouldn't want to get a personal song card from you. The song may be a fresh or prerecord but must not be older than 2017. Harms & gender benders ok. Duplicates songs will be allowed for this side challenge only. No songs that are in other currently running comps please & Ty. Place this banner in the recording info area of your song. Please & Ty.

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ab1a1d20][img]http://image.ibb.co/i6c7Zm/A_Fav_Fan_Rnd_1_Bonus_Design_Song_Card_For_A_Fav_Fav.gif[/img][/url]

OR

Submit Your fav duet from 2017... NOT a song that you sang ... It must be from 2 of your FAV'S. The last half of the recording must be dated in 2017. As we are only looking for songs from 2017. Leave a little comment in the comment section of their song telling them why you chose them & their recording to be featured in this show. You may not feature anyone who has been in this comp so far... As all nominees may only sing once in the entire show. Also, No songs from other currently running comps please & Ty.

You must have both of your required songs in part A & B submitted 1st before you can submit this optional bonus song. Please put this Bonus Banner on your song recording info area. Ty!

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ab1a1d20][img]http://image.ibb.co/gLPvxG/oie_q_We4lz_OBTlvz.gif[/img][/url]

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Please submit links in this format
& state what # you are on the list Ty!

Main
show presenter's - your name
song title - artist
link

Nominating:
name of nominee
song title - artist
link

Your Choice Bonus Song:
your name
song title - artist
link

OR

your name
your duet nominees names
song title - artist
link

>>>>>

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

WELCOME TO
RUBY & AGENT_COULSEN"S
2017 FAVORITE FAN AWARDS

I'D LIKE TO EXTEND A
WARM WELCOME TO
ALL THE SHOW PRESENTERS
WHOOT WHOOT!
A BIG ROUND
OF APPLAUSE
FOR THE
SHOW PRESENTERS!

1. 2Become1 (Chez)
(How Do You Solve A Problem Like) Maria- The Sound Of Music (Movie Version)
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ad6364b83
NOMINATING
PaulPhg
Goodbye - Lionel Richie
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/beb070319
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
VitaminDee & AndyMcl
Your the one that I want - Grease (Olivia Newton John & John Travolta

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ba7061b65

2. Trochilidae
Secret Love Song - Little Mix & Jason Derulo
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b9b95dba5
NOMINATING
Milo_MacLeod
Danny Boy - Traditional Irish

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b364879e1
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
Novella & Rob
Head Over Heels - Blue Rodeo

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b98c0025d

NOMINATING

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG

NOMINATING

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG

NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
JUDGES CONTRIBUTION SONGS
Ruby
Something Just Like This - Coldplay
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bdacfda9b
NOMINATING
HoneyKo032003
Beautiful In My Eyes - Joshua Kadison
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b060b5c31
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
Agent_Coullsen
Headlights - Robin Schulz & Ilsey
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ae76772ab
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
CLICK ON BANNERS TO ACCESS PLAYLISTS

SHOW PRESENTERS
ROUND 1 PLAYLIST

NOMINEES
ROUND 1 PLAYLIST

BONUS SONGS
ROUND 1 PLAYLIST

Game Show Players Playlist

Master Playlist
& for the Snapper Choice Awards

I love the Favorite Fan Awards Show!
So Happy We Could Be Here Again!!

2Become1

Reply by 2Become1

Hey Ruby and Agent, first time joining one of these so hope i get everything right,
Look forward to getting started

-Chez-

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Reply by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

Hey Ruby and Agent, first time joining one of these so hope i get everything right,
-Chez-2Become1

Hi Chez...
If I know you...
Everything will be perfect!

So great to see you here & have you Star as a Presenter in our Show!

Hold off on tagging anyone with banners til I say go...
As it appears a couple of my codes need fixing...
& my dog is demanding to go outside first!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

-Chez-2Become1

Hi Chez...
If I know you...
Everything will be perfect!

So great to see you here & have you Star as a Presenter in our Show!

Hold off on tagging anyone with banners til I say go...
As it appears a couple of my codes need fixing...
& my dog is demanding to go outside first! rkingkaraoke

Ok... Got the banner codes all linked to the comp thread now...
So you can place the appropriate banners on you & your nominee's songs...
& start posting them anytime you want.

And now you see why I post in the middle of the night.
Seems I always have a bit of tweaking to do...
linking everything to the comp thread once I get the thread established.
Glad that's over with!
Linking codes in the middle of the night can become a real nightmare lol...
but luckily it all worked out without giving me too much grief this time!

Thanks for your patience Chez.
I'm looking forward to hearing you & your nominees contributions to the show!

2Become1

Reply by 2Become1

So when round 1 is posted i put in the entries is that righr? Or can add them today? Lol

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

So when round 1 is posted i put in the entries is that righr? Or can add them today? Lol2Become1

Round 1 is posted above...
So yes...
You may post your entries at any time.

2Become1

Reply by 2Become1

So when round 1 is posted i put in the entries is that righr? Or can add them today? Lol2Become1

Round 1 is posted above...
So yes...
You may post your entries at any time. rkingkaraoke

ok thanks hun

2Become1

Reply by 2Become1

Main
show presenter's - 2Become1 (-Chez-)
Nominating:PaulPhg
Paul
Goodbye - Lionel Richie
VitaminDee & AndyMcl
2Become1 (-Chez-)

did i do it right? lol

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Main
show presenter's - 2Become1 (-Chez-)
Nominating:PaulPhg
Paul
Goodbye - Lionel Richie
VitaminDee & AndyMcl
2Become1 (-Chez-)

did i do it right? lol2Become1

Perfect!
And Congrats on being the first Presenter to complete all of round Ones Challenges!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Checking in to see how we're doing. Hope everyone is having a great day! I'll be out this afternoon... but I will check back in this evening to see how we're coming along. Feel free to invite your friends to join us. This is my 3rd year hosting this comp & it's usually a lot of fun! Can't wait to get more people signed up... then we can start playing some games.

VitaminDeeLEVEL 101

Reply by VitaminDeeGOLD +13

Popppin in to say HI.

sending hugs!

OK back to my movie!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Agent_Coulsen

Reply by Agent_CoulsenPATRON

G'day everyone....!
Well......
It's the amazing Ruby's faithful assistant here again.......
I tell ya what......
The last time I helped Ruby with a comp.....
That would have been her Tom Petty Tribute......
I was totally blown away by the quality of the work entered........
This place really is amazing.....!

Agent_Coulsen

Edited reply by Agent_CoulsenPATRON

Popppin in to say HI.

sending hugs!

OK back to my movie!!VitaminDee

G'day Dee......!
You still rate as having made one of my favourite replies ever.......
I was in one of your songs......
Making a bunch of comments that weren't exactly critical for the successful continuing of humanity as we know it...
Anyways......
You wrote back.....
"I burn calories just trying to read your comments!" LOL....!!!

Agent_Coulsen

-Chez-2Become1

G'day 2Become1.......!

Agent_Coulsen

Well I'm standing here Ruby.....
Cos sitting's the new smoking don't ya know.....
Anyway......
Am I s'posed to be doin' something yet......?

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Reply by TrochilidaeSNAP-STAR +29

Hello, everyone..
Happy New Year! It's nice to be here again in this kind of admirable and enjoyable award show with our talented host & hostess.
I would love to join again with my entries to follow.. Happy singing!

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Edited reply by TrochilidaeSNAP-STAR +29

TROCHILIDAE - PRESENTER

Main Entry : Presenter
Trochilidae

Nominating
Milo_MacLeod

Bonus Song : Duet
Novella & Rob

Agent_Coulsen

Hello, everyone..
Happy New Year! It's nice to be here again in this kind of admirable and enjoyable award show with our talented host & hostess.
I would love to join again with my entries to follow.. Happy singing! Trochilidae

G'day Trochilidae.......!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

G'day everyone....!
Well......
It's the amazing Ruby's faithful assistant here again.......
I tell ya what......
The last time I helped Ruby with a comp.....
That would have been her Tom Petty Tribute......
I was totally blown away by the quality of the work entered........
This place really is amazing.....! Agent_Coulsen

G'day Stephen....
This place is amazing... & so are you!
Thanks for volunteering to co-host & judge this event with me again this year!
I have a feeling the talent this year is going to be better than ever!!
I mean seriously, we're just getting started here ...
& wow...just look at the talent these 1st two Presenters have brought with them!

Oh ... I am SO excited & Happy to be here!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Popppin in to say HI.

sending hugs!

Hi Dee...
what ya watching?

So glad to see you here Dee. I had plans for you in round 3...
But it looks like Chez beat me to ya!
Which is better for you!
Congrats on your nomination!
And Good luck in the Award Shows!

Annnnnd....
Hugs Back at ya!

Agent_Coulsen

Popppin in to say HI.

sending hugs!

Hi Dee...
what ya watching?

So glad to see you here Dee. I had plans for you in round 3...
But it looks like Chez beat me to ya!
Which is better for you!
Congrats on your nomination!
And Good luck in the Award Shows!

Annnnnd....
Hugs Back at ya!rkingkaraoke

Ahaha......
She's prob'ly making poor suffering hubby watch Mean Girls 7.......

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Hello, everyone..
I would love to join again with my entries to follow.. Happy singing! Trochilidae

Hi Rida...
And Happy New Year to you as well!
Annnnd.... It's really nice to see you here with us again!
This is your 3rd year here with us now! Whoo Hoo!
Ty for the nice things you said here.
And I agree... this really is an admirable & enjoyable comp.
It's a feel good kind of comp & it really is a win-win for everyone!

(( Hugs ))

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

TROCHILIDAE - PRESENTER

Main Entry : Presenter
Trochilidae

Nominating
Milo_MacLeod
Danny Boy - Traditional Irish http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b364879e1

Bonus Song : Duet
Novella & Rob
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b98c0025dTrochilidae

Looks awesome Rida!! And congrats on being the 2nd presenter to complete all three of the challenges for this round! Once we have a few more presenters with us... Will play some games. I'm going to get you & your nominees signed in here quick before I need to head out for awhile. On my way to do this now!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Ok... Everything is updated to here. Thanks for your entries!
I'm going to be out for a while now...
I know I said that earlier...
But I'm on my out now for sure. lol
I'll check back in here later this evening to see how we're doing...
But so far... You're all doing great!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

On my way to bed... I'll check back in tomorrow. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Reply by TrochilidaeSNAP-STAR +29

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

.Trochilidae

Good Morning Rida.
What a cute pic. Really pretty bird you posted above!

We have Eagles here. 100's of them right now.
People coming from all over to view them.
Problem is... Its freezing out!
I know I am not standing out by the Great Mississippi River to catch pics of them!
Bad enough I had to shovel snow at 4 am in order to let my lil 8lb dog out to go potty...
Because the snow was deeper than he is tall!.
And when we are outside... I got to keep an eye on the sky...
because those Eagles could swoop down here and carry my dog off to feed its young
Yeah... Just Awful!!! So... I don't love the Eagles as much as others do here.
But your birds are pretty! I'd love to be in a tropical place like you right now!

Enjoy your day & that tropical weather Rida!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Well, it looks like we're off to a very slow start here... but there were a lot of comps on the board when we got started. I don't usually start a comp with so many already on the board... but then again... I usually start this comp at the end of the year & we got a late start this year due to me being sick over the holidays. However... we still have all week & over the weekend to get people signed up ... And I'm confident we will get enough interest by then.

Meanwhile, I would like to Thank Chez & Rida for there early entries & ask that ya all hang in there with us. We had a great time here the last two years... & I'm sure we will this year as well. The banners are all made & are super gorgeous... they are just waiting for me to add your names to them. The spreadsheets are set up & ready to go.... & so is the polling site for the Snappers Choice Awards part of this comp. So I can't wait for more people to get signed up here... So we can get this party started! I didn't think I was going to need to send out invites... but I will.

Hope everyone is having a great day! Still snowing here. Ug! Ok... I'll check back in later.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

WELCOME TO
RUBY & AGENT_COULSEN"S
2017 FAV FAN AWARDS

I'D LIKE TO EXTEND A
WARM WELCOME TO
ALL THE SHOW PRESENTERS
WHOOT WHOOT!
A BIG ROUND
OF APPLAUSE
FOR THE
SHOW PRESENTERS!

1. 2Become1 (Chez)
NOMINATING
PaulPhg
Goodbye - Lionel Richie
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
VitaminDee & AndyMcl

2. Trochilidae
NOMINATING
Milo_MacLeod

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
Novella & Rob

NOMINATING

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG

NOMINATING

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG

NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
JUDGES CONTRIBUTION SONGS
Ruby
Something Just Like This - Coldplay
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bdacfda9b
NOMINATING
HoneyKo032003
Beautiful In My Eyes - Joshua Kadison
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b060b5c31
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
Agent_Coullsen
Headlights - Robin Schulz & Ilsey
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ae76772ab
NOMINATING
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
CLICK ON BANNERS TO ACCESS PLAYLISTS

SHOW PRESENTERS
ROUND 1 PLAYLIST

NOMINEES
ROUND 1 PLAYLIST

BONUS SONGS
ROUND 1 PLAYLIST

Game Show Players Playlist

Master Playlist
& for the Snapper Choice Awards

I love the Fav Fan Awards Show!
So Happy We Could Be Here Again!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Hey Agent...
You think are listening banners above are big enough? LOL
They remind me of the 1st cell phones... maybe even an old landline slim phone!
I'm going to resize them so they don't take up a half a page when we post them.

Agent_Coulsen

Yaah.....
Is good banners.....

Agent_Coulsen

Hey Rubester.......
Did ya see the new fan entry on my profile page.....?
"Ugh... get over your self you have no vocal talent!"
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/member/agent_coulsen
Massive LOL.......
I mean.....
Fair dinkum......
The lid'l I'm-such-a-pretty-boy 11 inch biceps waste of space who wrote it's done 1 Beastie Boys song 7 years ago.....!! LOL.....!!!!

Agent_Coulsen

Hey you know what.....?
What if I list all my profile page fan comments here.....
And then whoever is the first to pick my favourite one gets a prize...?
And yeah.....
I do have a favourite.....!!! LOL...!!!
But Violet & you threatening to lock me in the basement so I can't sing doesn't count.....!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Well, I suppose that's better than him saying get under yourself!

Just remember what it says on your favorite t-shirt....

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Oh no...
I just heard that the world has lost another great Rocker!
Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan died at the young age of 46 today!
I loved her music!

Apparently, O'Riordan died suddenly today in London, where she was recording.
The cause of death wasn't immediately available.

The Limerick band became international stars in the 1990s...
with hits including "Zombie"... " Linger" & "Dreams."

R.I.P. Dolores
http://variety.com/2018/music/people-news/dolores-oriordan-the-cranberries-singer-dead-dies-died-1202664540/

Agent_Coulsen

Ahaha......
I just went skydiving with my Adorable Violet in one of my Batman shirts...!!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Ahaha......
I just went skydiving with my Adorable Violet in one of my Batman shirts...!!! Agent_Coulsen

Btw...
I did have you in mind when I decided on our opening song that I did here...
My voice really wasn't up to recording that day...
But I didn't want to let you... & batman down!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

About time to flip the page....

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Next >>