This topic is listed in General Discussion.
It has been viewed 28,485 times and 931 replies have been made.

Previous Next
SugarBears

Reply by SugarBearsGOLD +4 +1

What happens when you select your favorites and it does not show up on their names ???????

angelbonnie

Reply by angelbonnieGOLD

I leave you with alot of new songs I just did hope you like them all, i will be gone 4 the week-end,

Gee this sounds great but to bad i can not be in it to,there are some great ones here that would get alot from me if i could,so great going and good luck to the lucky ones out there,lol,this sure is a great way to let others know how much you care for them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

blaza

Edited reply by blazaPATRON +2

lol LArry. What's he saying?Novella

I'm not sure Shannon. I think it something like "Oh for goodness sake, I try to be educational and all you wanna talk about is buns." lol

-Tas-

Reply by -Tas-GOLD +4 +1

Thank you my dears who gifted me with a heart...it is greatly appreciated..or is that appreciated greatly?

Annie

Reply by AnnieSTAFF +25 +7

What happens when you select your favorites and it does not show up on their names ???????SugarBears
The hearts should appear within 10 to 15 minutes, but if you do not see them within 30 minutes, please send a message to support to look into it for you.

inky8

Reply by inky8GOLD

MY FAVS DONT SHOW EITHER AND I FOLLOWED ROBS DIRECTIONS, ALSO, FEATURE PAGE TODAY, S--KS~

inky8

Reply by inky8GOLD

JUST AMAZING RE WHERE THE MONEY GOES, RIGHT BACK TO S/S, I CANT EDIT MY PROFILE RE , AM TOLD, SITE CHANGES, I DONT SEE MY FAVORITES ON LINE ANY MORE, RE SITE CHANGES, THINKING MR PRESIDENT SHOULD FIX THESE PROBLEMS WITH THE MONEY WE PAID TO BE A MEMBER WITHOUT ASKING FOR MORE MONEY VIA THIS SILLY CHANCE TO GIVE MORE DOLLARS TO S/S
MORE ATTENTION NEEDS TO BE PAID TO CURRENT SITE PROBLEMS AND LESS ON FESTS AND CONTESTS, WE ARE ALL EQUAL HERE WHEN WE PAID MEMBERSHIP!

blaza

Reply by blazaPATRON +2

Some may think it's silly, but it sure makes me feel good to see a friend smile when they get a heart.

ArthurAlbright

Reply by ArthurAlbrightGOLD

NO THANKS...........I already pay $12 per month as do most of you BUT I feel I'm getting ripped off especially when I see the lousy "NEW" songs that are put up every week. I wait all week in hopes that some new, good tunes will appear....to be disappointed.
If anyone has sent me a heart............Thank you very much....the check is in the mail.

Blues_Man

Reply by Blues_ManGOLD

if the person that gets the heart doesn't know who it's from,really what is the sense of this but to just get more money out of you here..Get real everyone...

inky8

Reply by inky8GOLD

AMEN ARTHUR N BLUESMAN

Novella

Reply by NovellaSTAFF +28 +19

Hey!

MY FAVS DONT SHOW EITHER AND I FOLLOWED ROBS DIRECTIONS, ALSO, FEATURE PAGE TODAY, S--KS~inky8

With respects to the Feature Page. I've addressed someone else's concern on another thread, it might shed some perspective - or maybe not. But please check it out.

As for your other comments; You can still edit your profile all you'd like. If you need some help contact the Design Support team and they'll do their best to assist you If they're unable, send me a note and I'll see what guidance I can offer.

Your favorites are still showing online if they've enabled the feature. If they don't, that's their choice and their privacy. The only thing we did was remove the 'offline' notifier. So if you don't see them 'online', you can assume their offline or that they've chosen to protect their privacy and not tell either way.

If there's anything else you would like assistance with, please contact SingSnap Support.

Lastly, people have really enjoyed this and our site challenges and such. SingSnap is about fun and friendships and it's our job to provide outlets for that. We do everything we can to work on the technical side as well and again are available via the support link if you need some help

Thanks again for your feedback !

blaza

Edited reply by blazaPATRON +2

if the person that gets the heart doesn't know who it's from,really what is the sense of this but to just get more money out of you here..Get real everyone...Blues_Man

Nothing is more real than the love of one for another. Whether it be friendship love, romantic love or just the love for another person. Does it really matter if you know who loves you as long as you know someone does?

Novella

Hey!

if the person that gets the heart doesn't know who it's from,really what is the sense of this but to just get more money out of you here..Get real everyone...Blues_Man

Well that's up to the sender to determine. Maybe they want to remain confidential. Isn't it enough to know that someone, somewhere wants to just let you know they think you're special?

They could send you a note if they wanted you to know. We're not stopping that.

Jubi

Edited reply by JubiGOLD

I received two more overnight. I sure am smiling. But I do feel bad that I can't return them, so I put my heart in a song as a thank you and a gift. Perhaps those that can't purchase the hearts could do the same thing

inky8

Reply by inky8GOLD

THANKS NOVELLA, BUT I'VE DONE ALL THAT, BEEN ON S/S WHEN IT WAS FREE N FRIENDLY, ONE HAD TO BE INVITED AND ONLY HAD 15 INVITEES, I LOVE TO SING N LISTEN TO OTHERS, I STILL THINK , STAFF IN CHARGE OF TECH PROBLEMS MAY BE TOO BUSY TRYING TO ENGAGE IN FESTS N CONTESTS, WE DONT NEED TO COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER, WE ALL PAID MEMBERS PAID SAME FEE, I DONT LIKE MONEY GRABS, IF I CANT AFFORD A CESSNA, I WONT BUY IT!

Novella

Hey!

THANKS NOVELLA, BUT I'VE DONE ALL THAT, BEEN ON S/S WHEN IT WAS FREE N FRIENDLY, ONE HAD TO BE INVITED AND ONLY HAD 15 INVITEES, I LOVE TO SING N LISTEN TO OTHERS, I STILL THINK , STAFF IN CHARGE OF TECH PROBLEMS MAY BE TOO BUSY TRYING TO ENGAGE IN FESTS N CONTESTS, WE DONT NEED TO COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER, WE ALL PAID MEMBERS PAID SAME FEE, I DONT LIKE MONEY GRABS, IF I CANT AFFORD A CESSNA, I WONT BUY IT!inky8

I can promise you that's not the case. The events and challenges are 100% me and the events team. That's why I am here. My job is the Event and Communication coordinator. The tech people are still 100% dedicated to technical stuff. And no one competes in our challenges, they're for everyone and there is no winner

Anyways, if you want some help with the stuff I mentioned, give us a note. We'd be glad to help.

Rebecca_Ann

Reply by Rebecca_Ann

Yay I got a heart!! Thanks so much to the very sweet someone who gave it to me!! This is great Trever...I love it!!!! (*_*) Rebecca

Defense

Reply by Defense

actually you have two Rebecca...WOOT!!

-CEZ-

Reply by -CEZ-GOLD

I' ll be back....with next chapter :P / " The among" papi <3 lolshhh

Some may think it's silly, but it sure makes me feel good to see a friend smile when they get a heart. blaza

I soo agre with you hun... they are soo cute and for sure makes me smille when i see one more here... I just feel sry that I cant find out who sent them.

-CEZ-

Reply by -CEZ-GOLD

hey Paul, you are everywhere I look lol

Defense

Reply by Defense

I get around...and in the state of Nevada, I'm paid quite well for that talent too

blaza

Reply by blazaPATRON +2

-CEZ-

Reply by -CEZ-GOLD

why do ppl complains that much? why you dont let the others to enjoy the fun?
If you dont like the hearts dont by them.. soo simple!!

If you dont like SS and that you guys have to give your fortune 12$/month... dont pay, just stay blue.

Why ppl have to be like that? geez... some ppl really are unhappy in life and likes to make others feel myserable as them.

ducky316

Reply by ducky316 +1

why do ppl complains that much? why you dont let the others to enjoy the fun?
If you dont like the hearts dont by them.. soo simple!!

If you dont like SS and that you guys have to give your fortune 12$/month... dont pay, just stay blue.

Why ppl have to be like that? geez... some ppl really are unhappy in life and likes to make others feel myserable as them.-CEZ-

By the same token, why are you getting so upset over someone's opinion? Personally. I think it would have been awesome to at least give a portion of the hearts revenue to a charity. I appreciate the two hearts I have received...but would have bought some for my friends if that were the case....

LoisRV

Reply by LoisRVGOLD

Novella I try to avoid the drama here but I need to stand up for what I believe in here today! IF you need to delete this post ok I will understand...but I am the one that gave Blues_Man the heart ... a total of 150 on the site for fans/friends and wish that I could give one to everyone just to say how much they are appreciated! How much FUN it is to come and listen to them sing and share their talent! I love the challenges... THEY ARE FUN, FUN, FUN... as for the statement.. $12 a month rip-off... when I read that I teared up and my jaw dropped. I think $12 a month is reasonable for the month's worth of entertainment and friendships made around the world. One has to weigh how, when, where they spend their money! For example, I probably would not spend $12 to stand in line at the theater to see some of the movies that are out today! But I probably would spend $12 for a meal at a fine restaurant! Please understand, I love SingSnap and the people here, I love to sing and have FUN!! That is why I spent my money to distribute hearts to support SingSnap on this Have A Heart ... so that others can also sing and have FUN! It really is in your perspective! I'm not rich financially by any means but my life has been enriched by my 4 years with SingSnap! Thank you for reading and letting me share my heart and love for SingSnap here! Hugs, Lois (I really care!)

JCD

Reply by JCDGOLD

Finally! Playlist of JCD and LeeRogers together live!

I love this Valentines Hearts activity just as it is. To me, it is much better to give anonymously, for in doing so, the recipient does not feel obligated to send a 'heart' my way out of duty.

Thanks SS for all you do!

trevor

Reply by trevorSTAFF +39 +34

Killing me softly with her song, Telling my whole life with her words...

Novella I try to avoid the drama here but I need to stand up for what I believe in here today! IF you need to delete this post ok I will understand...but I am the one that gave Blues_Man the heart ... a total of 150 on the site for fans/friends and wish that I could give one to everyone just to say how much they are appreciated! How much FUN it is to come and listen to them sing and share their talent! I love the challenges... THEY ARE FUN, FUN, FUN... as for the statement.. $12 a month rip-off... when I read that I teared up and my jaw dropped. I think $12 a month is reasonable for the month's worth of entertainment and friendships made around the world. One has to weigh how, when, where they spend their money! For example, I probably would not spend $12 to stand in line at the theater to see some of the movies that are out today! But I probably would spend $12 for a meal at a fine restaurant! Please understand, I love SingSnap and the people here, I love to sing and have FUN!! That is why I spent my money to distribute hearts to support SingSnap on this Have A Heart ... so that others can also sing and have FUN! It really is in your perspective! I'm not rich financially by any means but my life has been enriched by my 4 years with SingSnap! Thank you for reading and letting me share my heart and love for SingSnap here! Hugs, Lois (I really care!)LoisRV

Beautifully said Lois

blaza

Reply by blazaPATRON +2

I love this Valentines Hearts activity just as it is. To me, it is much better to give anonymously, for in doing so, the recipient does not feel obligated to send a 'heart' my way out of duty.

JCD

*Like*

Defense

Reply by Defense

Like Cez, Jane and Lois!!!

trevor

Reply by trevorSTAFF +39 +34

Killing me softly with her song, Telling my whole life with her words...

JCD

*Like*blaza

Larry, we really need a like button now don't we?!

Defense

Reply by Defense

yes you do oh wait, I ain't Larry...*shushes now*

maria2alexa

Reply by maria2alexaGOLD +4 +3

I just wanna say thank you for this wonderful idea and thank you to all my friends who send me this hearts..Thank you my friends and sure i love you all :))))
Hugs

Novella

Hey!

Good Point JCD.

It does remove the pressure We can just enjoy the moment of being thought of.

And Lois...

maria2alexa

Reply by maria2alexaGOLD +4 +3

Hy Paul,..
The same drink as one week ago??,,,lolol

blaza

Reply by blazaPATRON +2

JCD

*Like*blaza

Larry, we really need a like button now don't we?!trevor

And I bet Per could make it look like a lil cheeseburger. :OD

Defense

Reply by Defense

nope, newer beer LOL

blaza

Reply by blazaPATRON +2

yes you do oh wait, I ain't Larry...*shushes now*Defense

LOL Only in your dreams buddy.

Defense

Reply by Defense

if by dreams you mean night scares...yep! LOL

Terry

Reply by TerryGOLD

......I already pay $12 per month as do most of you BUT I feel I'm getting ripped off.....ArthurAlbright

where ELSE can you get something like this for ONLY $12 a month??

Nothing is more real than the love of one for another. Whether it be friendship love, romantic love or just the love for another person. Does it really matter if you know who loves you as long as you know someone does?blaza

and personally..I'm wondering what Larry did that was so bad that his wife now has 39 hearts?? Just curious...

blaza

Reply by blazaPATRON +2

LOL

blaza

Reply by blazaPATRON +2

LMAO Terry, I'm just covering myself for the next time I mess up.

Terry

Reply by TerryGOLD

LMAO Terry, I'm just covering myself for the next time I mess up. blaza
being proactive instead of reactive...gottcha!!!

blaza

Reply by blazaPATRON +2

;o)

Sherrie

Reply by SherrieGOLD +1

Computer is messed up cant find anyone to help so no more SS for me. Here since 1-07 Gonna miss e1

I know this one thing for sure. SingSnap is a place unlike any place I have ever found! I don't know what I would do without it. It is a wonderful place to meet friends too. I would pay the money if I could at all just for the karaoke recorder and all of the wonderful songs that they have.

I can remember when my daughter would sing and she loved it so much. She was about 13....that was almost 20 years ago. Then the little karaoke cassettes came out with about 5 or 6 songs on one side with the words and the karaoke song without the words on the other side. We thought this was so cool. Then we found an online karaoke site called SingShot I think it was. There were alot of fun hours spent on there.

Then they changed to Sim's or whatever it was "updated" to...the sync issues became so bad, I decided to go hunting for another....voila!! SingSnap come shining through. It was unbelievable back in January of 2007 when I started. It was free too. Then Trevor began to update...always something new...it was like a kid in a candy store and then the charge came about...but that was okay.

I look at it like this, no one drags you in here to play on SingSnap...you choose to come and you choose to pay. Paying is hard for me now so I can understand that it doesn't always come easy. I have a wonderful friend who sponsors me...or I would be having to be blue. I don't think I could handle that...I would figure out some way to keep all of the songs that being "Gold" brings.

I think of it like any form of entertainment...if you decide to go to a football game, you are gonna pay to get in...dearly! No one makes you do it...you do it cause you want to do it for fun. If you buy a few extras that the stadium offers, food, shirts, sports memorabilia...that is your choice...no one forced you to buy that popcorn or that hotdog or a big silly pointy finger!! Or what about going to a gym...now you are talking some money here...usually a year contract. Great physical benefits here...SS brings me great emotional benefits.

And the money that company's charge for their products or services doesn't go to a "cause"...give me a break...it helps them with their operating expenses. Now you guys tell me that you truly believe that when you give money to a "cause" that it really goes to that cause? That is so naive! I have never seen anyone come out on national tv and say...we discovered a cure for cancer because of this or that company's donations....I think fund raisers is a crock.

The money that goes into research comes from huge foundations who have millions and billions to give, not a few hundred or thousand from an online singing place. Either sit back and enjoy what you have or what you choose to have....why waste the enjoyment complaining about it...either pay and enjoy it or don't and leave....no one makes you come here. Please folks, don't sweat the small stuff. Life is too short even at its longest. Instead of wake up and smell the coffee....I say...."wake up and sing rejoices"....with or without SingSnap. It is your voice...your choice !

NCAngellea

Reply by NCAngelleaGOLD +1 +1

I liked the idea very much when I first heard about it. Still would...if it worked the way it is supposed to. I have had 12 hearts applied to my name, however, when each new "batch" comes on, the last ones displayed disappear. I started out with 5 and had others added by friends for a total of 12 that I know of. When the second "batch" of 3 arrived, it removed my 5 bought for me in the beginning. Now, 3 hearts are displayed. That is how many the LAST person applied to my name. Why am I not allowed to keep those 3 along with the 12 I had? Let's face it...this is...for all intents and purposes, a popularity contest. So be it. But...how is it that the number of hearts you have goes DOWN? Is there a way of someone taking your hearts away from you?

Sherrie

Reply by SherrieGOLD +1

Computer is messed up cant find anyone to help so no more SS for me. Here since 1-07 Gonna miss e1

Please forgive the length of my comment. I can remove it if you like. I am sorry I got carried away.

cathylynn

Reply by cathylynn +1

How blessed all you folks are that recieves a

Get MySpace Comments without leaving myspace!
Being a one income household we are not able to to send any out at this time. So here is to all my SS friends. love you, Cathy

cathylynn

Edited reply by cathylynn +1

Well that didn't copy right.... it was a hugs heart

Get MySpace Comments without leaving myspace!

Novella

Hey!

I liked the idea very much when I first heard about it. Still would...if it worked the way it is supposed to. I have had 12 hearts applied to my name, however, when each new "batch" comes on, the last ones displayed disappear. I started out with 5 and had others added by friends for a total of 12 that I know of. When the second "batch" of 3 arrived, it removed my 5 bought for me in the beginning. Now, 3 hearts are displayed. That is how many the LAST person applied to my name. Why am I not allowed to keep those 3 along with the 12 I had? Let's face it...this is...for all intents and purposes, a popularity contest. So be it. But...how is it that the number of hearts you have goes DOWN? Is there a way of someone taking your hearts away from you? NCAngellea

Woah! No, that's not supposed to happen. I'll ask Senior Staff to look into this.

Previous Next