I Love TV!

This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed. It has been viewed 3,941 times and 177 replies have been made.

Next >>
NovellaLEVEL 111

Post by NovellaSTAFF +6

You are ALL Stars! <3

Do You Love TV?

We know music is a part of your everyday but how about television? What are some shows YOU enjoy? Do you watch sports, netflix, youtube? What is your guilty tube pleasure when you're not singing your heart out! That's not all though - read below for your challenge!

The TV Challenge!

This challenge consists of two parts. Both Part A and Part B must be completed. Read carefully!

Part A: You may sing any song that is available to you on the website on Friday February 21. If you already know what song you'd like to sing, you can request it here!

Part B: In your song comment section tell us what show is and if you can, impersonate a character from that show! If you're on cam, we want you to dress up like a character from one of your favorite shows! If you're doing audio-only, we want you to vocally impersonate your favorite character! Do they have a catch phrase or a noticeable accent? Get creative!

The Guidelines!

1. The Challenge is open from 12:00 AM EST to 11:59 PM EST February 21, 2020! The song must be dated February 21.
2. Duets not allowed.
3. Gender Benders are acceptable
4. You MUST have FUN! Fun, Fun, Fun!
5. Post your challenge link back in this thread.
6. Web cams are encouraged but not required.
7. Challenge is open to all members.
8. One song per Snapper!
9. Promotion of non-challenge songs is strictly prohibited.
10. Post your link only once, if you think you've been missed contact the SingSnap Events Team.
11. Did I mention you must have FUN?
12. The song must be submitted in the following format.

Username
Audio/Cam
Song Title
Song Link

Happy Singing!

*Disclaimer: SingSnap will not answer anyone's inquiries as to whether or not they have or have not been featured. Being featured is a privilege, not a right or expectation. You will likely not be featured each and every challenge, and our team does not have the resources to be answering these inquiries while trying to keep everything moving along. Thank-You for your understanding!

Bucks_FizzLEVEL 109

Reply by Bucks_FizzGOLD +2

Stay safe everyone! *hugs* - Thank you to whomever gave me the karaoke star.

mystikopalLEVEL 88

Reply by mystikopalGOLD +2

Stay Well...I Care!

oh my goodness..this sounds like so much fun! I already know what Im gonna do fo sho!
or is that foshizzle?? either way I'll be there!

~Karen~

RNorman1929LEVEL 74

Reply by RNorman1929PATRON

I'll have to think about this challenge. I was never a big fan of TV, and stopped watching at all about 10 years ago. Mostly I hated the music TV used. Also I'm not good at imitations and am very limited on costumes.

MikeIIILEVEL 108

Edited reply by MikeIIIGOLD +2

*#SingSnapTogether - stay home and sing*R.I.P., Bill Withers* 2,544 songs uploaded

I***L V E***T V

MatkamLEVEL 105

Reply by MatkamGOLD +2

STARS can't SHINE without darkness

it !!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +2

CG@H#108(results this wknd) "You're never alone on Singsnap! It's a great place to be!"

See you all on Friday friends

MaxyWaxyLEVEL 102

Reply by MaxyWaxyGOLD

Friday,,its a date....if i can get away from the TV

Bear50LEVEL 96

Reply by Bear50GOLD

r/cdaa22417 "Crossfire" gotta love SRV

flags

NovellaLEVEL 111

Reply by NovellaSTAFF +6

You are ALL Stars! <3

I'll have to think about this challenge. I was never a big fan of TV, and stopped watching at all about 10 years ago. Mostly I hated the music TV used. Also I'm not good at imitations and am very limited on costumes.RNorman1929

You can make something up completely if you want lol maybe a show you would actually watch!

Sparrow6LEVEL 94

Reply by Sparrow6GOLD

In the name of Jesus Heal the Whole World with your healing hands

2 thumbs up looking forward to it

__Angels__LEVEL 110

Reply by __Angels__GOLD

watchandlisten/play/b869fb59f

RNorman1929LEVEL 74

I'll have to think about this challenge. I was never a big fan of TV, and stopped watching at all about 10 years ago. Mostly I hated the music TV used. Also I'm not good at imitations and am very limited on costumes.RNorman1929

You can make something up completely if you want lol maybe a show you would actually watch!Novella

Okay, I'll try. Thanks.

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55GOLD +3

#MADHOUSE

Zombies ..

singingsister57LEVEL 104

Reply by singingsister57GOLD

Country star Joe Diffie succumbed to complications of Covid-19.

Norman, just do the challenge anyway. Just give it a try and have fun. This isn't a talent show or a contest. Just have FUN!

starsearchLEVEL 107

Reply by starsearchGOLD

fun

RoseL6557LEVEL 111

Reply by RoseL6557GOLD +2

Hmmmm, which one, which one?

GentleRaiinLEVEL 106

Reply by GentleRaiinGOLD

Thanks for the '''star''.....please stay safe and keep singing!!! hugs!!

gotta think on this one!! Don't watch as much as I use too!
but there are a few ''new'' shows I did watch while being sick this last few weeks......
hmmmmm!!! lol

starlightangel_1

Reply by starlightangel_1GOLD

I watch youtube movies, netflix, cw tv But I do not do imitations of others.. I Will do it all..... But the imitations .If that not good enough . Please let me know, And I will not inter this challenge.. Thank you...

NazzoLEVEL 102

Reply by NazzoGOLD

The shop's promo photos online are more realistic, even if there's no smile. At least they're honest

We're inski
NB: Most of my favourites, are from the comedy genre, which is why I don't do Political Correctness as that's made people forget how to laugh and become offended instead
See ya Friday

Annie_MusicLEVEL 103

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD +2

Cool that's a fun challenge

-Veronica-LEVEL 79

Reply by -Veronica-GOLD

Stay safe...GOD Bless!!

This is different

dsider63LEVEL 105

Reply by dsider63PATRON +1

Flagging love it

BABYBLUE69LEVEL 98

Reply by BABYBLUE69PATRON +1

Why cant we all live in peace and harmony and love one another? Life is too short not to

Sounds like FUN!!!

DaveoliverLEVEL 94

Reply by DaveoliverGOLD

Sounds greatttttttttttttttttttt woooooooooooooooooo

RichAllenLEVEL 75

Reply by RichAllenPATRON

I'm always watching TV, soaps, WWE, movies, stuff on Netflix and Amazon Prime and definitely YouTube.

cannotsing24LEVEL 107

Reply by cannotsing24GOLD +2

To all Snappers thank you and stay safe ,,,,,,

Ah,,,,,,love this Challenge

wranglerLEVEL 89

Reply by wranglerGOLD

flagging, got a doc. visit friday morning. time for my spring tune-up. lol. i"ll try to make it. DON

DrsWoodardLEVEL 104

Reply by DrsWoodardGOLD +2

SUGAH DADDI / THE ONE_MAN BAND watchandlisten/play/28697257?mixed=1

I'm in

pickerpaulLEVEL 93

Reply by pickerpaulPATRON

I will be there

marywulsLEVEL 104

Reply by marywulsGOLD

Hope we are all staying home and safe just keep singing x

Flagging

sweet5016LEVEL 84

Reply by sweet5016GOLD

Flagging, At this Moment, Billy Vera and the Beaters. Need this song

-Bev-LEVEL 106

Reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS +2

I got a nasty bout of Shingles which are very painful and feel unwell!! :(

Oh well I am sure gonna love this challenge so I will be there on Friday!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Edited reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +2

CG@H#108(results this wknd) "You're never alone on Singsnap! It's a great place to be!"

Flagging, At this Moment, Billy Vera and the Beaters. Need this song sweet5016

Hi there!! If you have any songs you would like Novella to feature for Friday's feature page, please make your request in the proper format here! and she will do her best to add it on there for you to sing for the challenge!!
Thanks!
Denise~

sweet5016LEVEL 84

Reply by sweet5016GOLD

Sweet5016

Audio/cam

At this Moment

Billy Vera and the Beaters

sweet5016LEVEL 84

Reply by sweet5016GOLD

Link will not let me take it Sorry Novella . It’s in. Y early recordings 2019 I think

sweet5016LEVEL 84

Reply by sweet5016GOLD

2020 1st page

babyblueeyessmilinLEVEL 92

Reply by babyblueeyessmilinGOLD

I have a essential job ... so I have to work <3 hugs <3

sounds fun

davidmarxmLEVEL 98

Reply by davidmarxmPATRON +2

Sounds fun

amor14344LEVEL 102

Reply by amor14344GOLD +1

Love this:)

deevineLEVEL 98

Reply by deevineGOLD

I watch NAKED AND AFRAID for hrs. then I do THE RIFLEMAN reruns and KNIGHTRIDER with david Hasselhoff. and of course who can forget STAR TREK. I even like ARCHIE AND EDITH, GOOD TIMES and THE JEFFERSONS.

but my voice can't stand the strain so imo have to bow out. sighhhhh! maybe i'll dress up as lt ohura and won't have to say a word except "Captain, i'm afraid." hahahahahah!

RNorman1929LEVEL 74

I've got it, by George, I think I've got it!

donnica59LEVEL 99

Reply by donnica59GOLD

Flag

SingSnap_EventsLEVEL 67

Reply by SingSnap_EventsSPECIAL-EVENTS +2

Singsnap definitely loves to Duet! Take a listen here =>I love 2 Duet 2020 Playlist

Link will not let me take it Sorry Novella . It’s in. Y early recordings 2019 I thinksweet5016

Good morning to you! The link worked fine for me
I have requested your song for you here's where!
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b11d41b6?page=9b1c6#reply_c4bc939ce

Denise~

Forever-BreezyLEVEL 57

Reply by Forever-BreezyGOLD +4

U all Take care and be safe

StarStormLEVEL 12

Reply by StarStorm

Username STARSTORM
Audio/Cam Audio
Song Title Long Black Train
Song Link http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/bf7a29846

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Username STARSTORM
Audio/Cam Audio
Song Title Long Black Train
Song Link StarStorm

Hi there I'm sorry but this challenge only starts at midnight tonight (12 am est time). You will need to come back and post a fresh recording for it to be eligible for the challenge.
Thanks for understanding and see you tomorrow!!
Denise~

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Next >>