Chat Room...Help!!!

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 1,074 times and 10 replies have been made.

JP_FLLEVEL 2

Post by JP_FL

Hi,

Just joined the chat room last night and created a userplane account.. When I tried logging into the chat room today, it takes me to userplane's website...

If I sign in as a guest, it takes me right to Singsnaps chat room... But again, if I use my userplane account information, it brings me to the userplane website...Any ideas on what I am doing wrong here??

I don't want to create my own community, I wanna log into Singsnap's chat room...lol!!

Thanks!!!
-JP

LAngeloMysteriosoLEVEL 1

Reply by LAngeloMysterioso

I have been having trouble with userplane login today. I end up at their main page not logged in. I know somebody else who is logging in with a userplane ID but being logged as a guest. Seems like a userplane issue at the moment.

JP_FLLEVEL 2

Reply by JP_FL

Ok, thank you for helpin me out here!! I will just be a guest today!!

chris281

Reply by chris281

clear all cookies, and it will go back to normal, i was in the chat today.

LAngeloMysteriosoLEVEL 1

I cleared cookies with Firefox, didn't help.

JP_FLLEVEL 2

Reply by JP_FL

Yeah, I just cleared my cookies too.. Still takes me to the userplane main page... This must have happened later on today... Oh well, a guest is better than nothing...

LAngeloMysteriosoLEVEL 1

Just another symptom of a world rampant with incompetence. Go userplane .

LadyMatikaLEVEL 2

Reply by LadyMatika

i can't even get into the chat room ,
what's wrong with this thing now

LAngeloMysteriosoLEVEL 1

You should be able to get in if you log as a "guest".

JimmyN

Reply by JimmyN

Bugger it. I've just about given up on the chat room, there is no rhyme nor reason to getting on or not--sometimes I get on as a guest--most times i just don't get on (story of my life)--what's the problem----is it a moody site?--does it need meds?---help--nothing works

melLEVEL 19

Reply by melGOLD

chatroom KEEPS FREEZING