SingSnap Support

This topic is listed in General Discussion. It has been viewed 453 times and 9 replies have been made.

hobo56

Post by hobo56

i just want to share something that happened this week . i had a problem with my paypal this week billing me for a month after a dear lady already sponcered me for gold for a year . o called singsnap support talked to a nice young man named ryan . he was very nice and helpful and when i got off the phone i already had a email from paypal saying that the problem had been resolved . trevor you have such a great staff . the way ryan treated me speaks volumes for your company . when ryans review comes up please give him a raise . thank you ryan

--Katie--LEVEL 47

Reply by --Katie--GOLD

Awwwww...................

AnnieLEVEL 85

Reply by AnnieGOLD

Yeah...they are all a bunch of great guys. (((((STAFF)))))

kyafirstLEVEL 50

Reply by kyafirstGOLD

Isn't it funny when a thread goes up complaining about staff there are a million comments in 0-60 seconds or less and when its praise we get three... things that make ya go hmmmmmmm....

I think the guys/gals all do a great job... I think we need a MAKE PER SING BUTTON though

MandyLEVEL 23

Reply by MandyGOLD

Up the Reds!!

(and I don't mean Man Utd!! lol)

Nice one Dan!

NovellaLEVEL 108

Reply by NovellaSTAFF 10

I'm all shook up!

Yahooooooo!

Well done Staffers!!!

FleaCDPLEVEL 8

Reply by FleaCDP

I have to add my kudos to the SS staff -- when I've had issues in the past, they always followed up right away and been very helpful, friendly and professional. They seem to go out of their way to find a solution. Really appreciated!

Miss_ChievousLEVEL 34

Reply by Miss_ChievousGOLD

I have to agree. Whenever I message Trevor, staff and I mean all the staff involved with SS. I always get a quick and rapid response.

There will "never" be a kareoke site as great as SS.

Totally "mint" as Iffy would say lol........

armeenLEVEL 34

Reply by armeen

That's wonderful Dan so glad it was taken care of fast... Hats off to Ryan...

Jubi

Reply by Jubi

Way to go Ryan :))