Blue

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 17,626 times and 649 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
drumdudeLEVEL 12

Reply by drumdude

I still show 60 recordings on the Legacy site; but only 26 recordings on the Beta site. So, I guess the reduction-to-5 process is happening on the Beta site.

TuiqquLEVEL 91

Reply by TuiqquGOLD +3

Life is so hard but V makes it softer.<3 My phone is silly.It call's me Erik/4evah remember Joe

Yeah it is possible that it is happening in the beta. Everything is so confusing right now.

Madleine

Edited reply by MadleineGOLD +2

Yeah it is possible that it is happening in the beta. Everything is so confusing right now.Tuiqqu

Yes, honestly, thats all a disaster.... i cannot understand how SS could make such an mistake... its an disaster...
They should have done that "alpha" singsnap earlier, months earlier... i will never understand how this could happen... seriously this is not funny...

kiddosmumLEVEL 104

Reply by kiddosmumGOLD

I still show 60 recordings on the Legacy site; but only 26 recordings on the Beta site. So, I guess the reduction-to-5 process is happening on the Beta site.

drumdude

I think when you try to record on the Legacy site it will say you have to delete recordings first, down to 4 before you can record again. This is what happened to my son. I also believe that all recordings will eventually be carried over to the Beta site it's just taking time to transfer, I have approximately 118 recordings but only 45 is showing up on the Beta site. I hope SS change their minds and let 'Blue' members keep more than 5 recordings, 5 is way too low!

TuiqquLEVEL 91

Edited reply by TuiqquGOLD +3

Life is so hard but V makes it softer.<3 My phone is silly.It call's me Erik/4evah remember Joe

Yes it is way low. Imagine deleting twice! As some looong gone deleted stuff has gone to beta and all that I know, there doesn't seem to be any select all and delete option...(I asked in the thread but no member bothered to answer to me...I actually had to bother snap staff to ask in private. I don't enjoy bothering them, they waaayyy busy right now with beta but just had to, as I have so much work to do...)
I gotta work twice! I can't believe that my hard work has technically gone to crows. I have thousands to delete.
Im defo going to blue. I cannot put myself emotionally through anything like this again.
Blue to have just 5 songs is so too little!

Ro71LEVEL 52

Reply by Ro71GOLD

Yes it is way low. Imagine deleting twice! As some looong gone deleted stuff has gone to beta and all that I know, there doesn't seem to be any select all and delete option...(I asked in the thread but no member bothered to answer to me...I actually had to bother snap staff to ask in private. I don't enjoy bothering them, they waaayyy busy right now with beta but just had to, as I have so much work to do...)
I gotta work twice! I can't believe that my hard work has technically gone to crows. I have thousands to delete.
Im defo going to blue. I cannot put myself emotionally through anything like this again.
Blue to have just 5 songs is so too little!Tuiqqu

Actually, instead of making us delete they should’ve made it possible to mark 5 of our recordings as favourites and then those would not get auto deleted. So instead of deleting 1000 you could select 5. But I think after all is said and done, some people are going to think that a lot of things maybe should have been handled in a different way. But then it will be too late. Kinda sad.

TuiqquLEVEL 91

Reply by TuiqquGOLD +3

Indeed it is very sad. True Ro71. I Wished there was very way than"double delete" in beta stuff that I already deleted in the legacy. As I wanna keep certain 5 songs. So what cannot be cured must be endured, so I delete eventually one by one in beta stuff until I'm blue. Thankfully, I still got time.
Blessings to all and Goodnight.

drumdudeLEVEL 12

Edited reply by drumdude

It has happened already. While my profile say that I still have 60 recordings, I can no longer record beyond the maximum of 5 songs with my BLUE account.

kiddosmumLEVEL 104

Reply by kiddosmumGOLD

It has happened already. While my profile say that I still have 60 recordings, I can no longer record beyond the maximum of 5 songs with my BLUE account.

drumdude

It is so unfair!! SS should of made it 50 it's such a drastic drop to just 5

TuiqquLEVEL 91

Reply by TuiqquGOLD +3

I agree above and I thank drumdude very much to let us know how it really is now. I will join you guys with 5. Eventually. Gotta just finish my gold. This is always a saddening thing. Especially how poorly and "sweeping it under a carpet way it was dealed with. "I got nothing good to say about this. >.<
I wish you all blessings, wherever life takes you, I know this is an end of singing karaoke for me. I will not go to currently available..." Other pages. " They so cold. I don't wanna freeze...But what cannot be cured must be endured and we have no say in this clearly... -.-

SpakalataLEVEL 25

Edited reply by Spakalata

Let people save their recordings to their computers in order to delete them from SS, i think this is insane, this is my old account and have gold on the other one, i cant have two, its INSANE, and i really disagree!

SpakalataLEVEL 25

Edited reply by Spakalata

Some members passed away and their voices get lost forever, thats so incredible sad! Not fair!

SpakalataLEVEL 25

Reply by Spakalata

Cant force people, i realy disagree, this is just FRAUD!

SpakalataLEVEL 25

Reply by Spakalata

Singsnap is damn lucky i bought for another 2 years, otherwise i was gone, i am MAD!

Anna-ReaLEVEL 101

Reply by Anna-ReaGOLD

I'm beyond mad , Beta is not secure , it has allowed my private songs to become public and my stalker , who sits and mocks my sings , and sends out links to me for singing lessons has had access to them and has left a bunch of " reactions " on one song there ... I am blown away at how horrible this has all become for so many ... Staff knows , I've sent a message , nothing will be done , things like this have been happening for almost 2 years and nothing gets done . I am not mad at the stalker , so just to make things right , I am mad that Ss has not thought this through and privacy was to be a key issue ...

Time_Passages

Reply by Time_PassagesGOLD

^^^ Not sure what you mean Anna Marie. I can view the list of songs that you have sung in the past but comments and listens are restricted for me. No comment box or ability to load to listen.

Anna-ReaLEVEL 101

Edited reply by Anna-ReaGOLD

^^^ Not sure what you mean Anna Marie. I can view the list of songs that you have sung in the past but comments and listens are restricted for me. No comment box or ability to load to listen.Time_Passages

There was an incident where someone got on the Beta side of my account and listened to a song that was supposed to be private , this person was blocked on the Legacy side , but left a bunch of stuff on the song . I took screen shots though and sent them to Staff , they took care of it for me . Staff explained that Blocked persons are not carried over to Beta and they must be reblocked there.

All my songs have been on private for about 2 weeks due to some drama I had here . But the person " Blocked " found a way in , but its all been taken care of now.

drumdudeLEVEL 12

Reply by drumdude

The purging of recordings have started:

kiddosmumLEVEL 104

Reply by kiddosmumGOLD

The purging of recordings have started:
drumdude

This is just so sad!!

TuiqquLEVEL 91

Reply by TuiqquGOLD +3

Ok im confused. To be outwardly honest.
I have been checking the blue accounts and it seems like the older accounts can have more songs than 5 but just cannot record in them, unless delete them???? Or are they being deleted all mysteriously one acount by one and it just looks like they have over 5 and they gonna be deleted anytime?
I think it would be fair if these older accounts could keep their songs but im not counting upto it but it would be nice but ofc, we don't know as we're not told anything about this in detail. Gosh I wished this was dealed with more clearly and honestly. I wish everyone a happy week. If anyone knows answer to that above, it would be nice to know why some have 5 especially new ones have the 5 limit clearly and older ones have still well mucho! Thanks and happy day now.

Madleine

Ok im confused. To be outwardly honest.
I have been checking the blue accounts and it seems like the older accounts can have more songs than 5 but just cannot record in them, unless delete them???? Or are they being deleted all mysteriously one acount by one and it just looks like they have over 5 and they gonna be deleted anytime?
I think it would be fair if these older accounts could keep their songs but im not counting upto it but it would be nice but ofc, we don't know as we're not told anything about this in detail. Gosh I wished this was dealed with more clearly and honestly. I wish everyone a happy week. If anyone knows answer to that above, it would be nice to know why some have 5 especially new ones have the 5 limit clearly and older ones have still well mucho! Thanks and happy day now. Tuiqqu

...strange indeed.....

As i understood it:

1) If you are blue , you can only have 5 songs and then you cannot record anymore unless you delete one or all of them.

2) You can sing every song from the library now. Not like in older days, only a few.

EDIT: Oh i just see ... there are indeed many blue accounts with many many songs and some blue accounts with only 5 .... thats pretty strange....

HUgs to you

TuiqquLEVEL 91

Reply by TuiqquGOLD +3

Hughs Back dear.
It seems that only the accounts that's been around longer.(Not Newbies accounts) can have their songs but I assume they cannot record anything as they over 5.

drumdudeLEVEL 12

Reply by drumdude

drumdude

SingSnap moved 10 of my recordings into the Recycle Bin a couple of days ago. My status still shows 60 recordings(including those 10 songs). Of course, I can no longer record until I get it down below 5 songs.

TuiqquLEVEL 91

Reply by TuiqquGOLD +3

drumdude: Do you have 60 songs there? Could you retrieve those 10 from the bin?

drumdudeLEVEL 12

Edited reply by drumdude

drumdude: Do you have 60 songs there? Could you retrieve those 10 from the bin?Tuiqqu

As a BLUE member, I can no longer restore any recordings from the RECYCLE bin unless I pay for a GOLD membership. I have to manually chose which 5 songs(out of the 60 songs) to retain too.

Ro71LEVEL 52

Reply by Ro71GOLD

drumdude: Do you have 60 songs there? Could you retrieve those 10 from the bin?Tuiqqu

As a BLUE member, I can no longer restore any recordings from the RECYCLE bin unless I pay for a GOLD membership. I have to manually chose which 5 songs(out of the 60 songs) to retain too.drumdude

Those 10 recordings that they put in the bin, were they public or private? I thought that they maybe would let people keep the public ones, as least as long as possible, because they are good for the site, but maybe start erasing the private ones that nobody but you can see or care about?

I tihnk the reason why many newer (active) blue accounts have 5 is becase they have (like me) deleted their recordings themselves in anticipation of the erasing that was gonna happen a while ago. Also if they are actively using them as blue, they can't actually sing new songs unless they delete, so it makes sense. Older account are probably more or less inactive, so they haven't been here to delete anything themselves.

As long as I still see blue accounts with >5 public songs in my favourites list I am gonna stay hopeful that they will change the policy back to 100.

I don't think they have any good reason to delete blue public recordings until they finish the beta site and have to move everything over to the new database. (Unless scaring people into gold counts as a good reason)

TuiqquLEVEL 91

Reply by TuiqquGOLD +3

As a BLUE member, I can no longer restore any recordings from the RECYCLE bin unless I pay for a GOLD membership. I have to manually chose which 5 songs(out of the 60 songs) to retain too.drumdude

Do u have a time limit as when u gotta have 5 ones chosen before the reminders 55 are deleted?

JustLeannanLEVEL 24

Reply by JustLeannan

Came back to learn that the 100 song limit has been changed to a 5 limit, and I now know I can only use this site now to practice singing (and not recording), and the other one I use is closing January 1.
There is no way I can afford gold here, and as I have already resorted to begging for someone to sponsor me for a month 2 times ( I needed the relief from stress, I am thankful to those who helped), I really don't want to do that this time.
Thank you, Trevor and staff, for the years of enjoyment here:) I would love to be able to afford to pay and I understand the need for funds for a growing site with royalties and stuff to pay, but cutting the blues to just 5 songs was a wee bit harsh on those of us who don't have extra funds.

charlie_ray

Edited reply by charlie_rayGOLD

Just saw this pop up in my email. What I read between the lines of this announcement and all the extended sales that he was running is a death knell for this site, and that Trevor is simply trying to squeeze the last tiny bit of money out of people before the business dies completely.

I was considering becoming active again, but as a result of this move I will not be coming back to this site EVER.

As for the rest of the inmates, consider carefully the permanence of your recordings on this site. Let your membership lapse and years of songs and memories are gone.Masquarade

That's exactly what I think...Trevor I believe will be trying to sell this dying site and the more full members on here the better chance of selling it!!!!
And also i feel sorry for the people who have put their own money into downloading songs Which you were encouraged to do at no expense to uncle Trevor,,and any copyright infringement Will not involve SS but it will whoever Downloads songs...
Cheers
Dave

charlie_ray

Reply by charlie_rayGOLD

YEP TREVOR AND HIS TEAM ARE WORKING HARD TO BRING US THE BEST...NEVER ONCE HAVE I BEEN DISAPPOINTED IN ALL THE YEARS I BEEN HERE...GO SINGSNAP GO...IT ALL WORKS OUT IN THE END...…....... BELIEVE ...SMILESSNUGGLES-10

LMAO

Madleine

Reply by MadleineGOLD +2

Even though I can understand that some users are attached to their recordings, I must say that I like the new solution. I mean, a Blue Member can now sing all songs, even those that used to be only for Gold Users. I find that very good. That is of course only my opinion.

ladycampionLEVEL 44

Reply by ladycampion

SO... I didn't get any warning email. Just the email that my recordings were in the recycling bin. And I'm blue. I backed up all of my recordings long ago for just such an occasion... but what if I hadn't? I also did buy one of those $39 gold memberships, but hadn't used it yet. Oh well. I have more important things to worry about right now! C'est la vie. It was fun while it lasted.

Ro71LEVEL 52

Reply by Ro71GOLD

Even though I can understand that some users are attached to their recordings, I must say that I like the new solution. I mean, a Blue Member can now sing all songs, even those that used to be only for Gold Users. I find that very good. That is of course only my opinion. Madleine

I don't know... I think they probably will reconsider that one. It would make it less attractive to pay for gold membership, for sure. I mean.. if you are new to the site and you test it out.. would you really get gold if you already have full access to everything? And if you get a month or a year so you can store unlimited songs.... but then you also know that after that period is up you will lose everything but five unless you keep subscribing?

I mean... come on. If you are interested in keeping your sings you probably won't like that deal a whole lot. And if you're not interested in keeping them? Well.. you'll be a happy blue member won't you. This is why I think it will eventually change to something more reasonable. And hopefully before all the history is erased from this site.

Seems to me like the whole model is intended to get people to subscribe for life, you know. Which some do, and I can understand why they would! But I think a LOT of people would have periods where they are actively using the site and won't mind paying the sub, but then have other periods where they aren't active, maybe other things in life have priority, and then it is hard to justify gold just to keep your recordings, you know, when you're not actually doing any singing here?

I guess they could come up with more gold perks. But to me, losing all but five recordings when the gold runs out is kind of a turn-off. If gold members could have a backup/restore function tho... (backup my sings to my hard drive... be blue for a year.. get gold again later and restore them back.. happy days)

Since the site is in "beta" mode currently, I think many things can change between now and december/january and I think they would listen to the users as well. I hope

-Robert

Madleine

Reply by MadleineGOLD +2

....... if you are new to the site and you test it out.. would you really get gold if you already have full access to everything? ......tRo71

Hy Robert

Yes i would, because then, i would know that i can store these records here. I think ( only my thoughts and opinion) it is a "nice catcher" ... let me say it that way..

I remember when I was blue member and could only sing a few songs that I didn't like most of the time, I sometimes got frustrated. The good songs were mostly for Gold Members only. In addition, another bonus (also only for Gold Members) was that you can make multi-track recordings as a Gold Member (Harmony function). For me these would be two reasons to become a Gold Member.

Ro71LEVEL 52

Reply by Ro71GOLD

In addition, another bonus (also only for Gold Members) was that you can make multi-track recordings as a Gold Member (Harmony function). Madleine

Hm yeah that is a good point. There are some things like that. I am not sure if it would have been enough for me though. If someone hadn't decided to sponsor me out of the blue I think I would have probably now been blue member without possibility to record any more cause I like my 5 too much. Cause the process of erasing about 80-90 made me more than a little bit frustrated.

Oh and if I had waited a few days (or indeed until right now), I wouldn't even have had to do it at all.

Madleine

In addition, another bonus (also only for Gold Members) was that you can make multi-track recordings as a Gold Member (Harmony function). Madleine

Hm yeah that is a good point. There are some things like that. I am not sure if it would have been enough for me though. If someone hadn't decided to sponsor me out of the blue I think I would have probably now been blue member without possibility to record any more cause I like my 5 too much. Cause the process of erasing about 80-90 made me more than a little bit frustrated.

Oh and if I had waited a few days (or indeed until right now), I wouldn't even have had to do it at all.Ro71

Yes, the problem is that every user here has different reasons to be here. This will not be reconcilable.
I mean, I for my part have already come to terms with everything concerning the new Singsnap.
Unfortunately for me there's no choice, if the legacy platform is shut down, I'll go.

But for me, it's because I'm not comfortable with the new look, the new interface. It's just a matter of taste and I hate it. For me it is not important if I make 1000 sound recordings and then want to save them for all eternity.
For me it is important to have a platform that gives me the space to be artistically active in music and graphics and to have a Profile site and putting graphics in the background of each song. .
But also the whole bright look reminds me too much of Itunes store and co. The handling of the new site is too much like the cell phone look for me. I had never liked that.

And the new platform does not allow this. Therefore I have to draw my consequences, for me.

Believe me, this will be very difficult for me, but it doesn't help what I feel, if the boss of SS wants it that way, then I only have the possibility to leave if I don't like it. That's just the way life is.

Ro71LEVEL 52

Edited reply by Ro71GOLD

I mean, I for my part have already come to terms with everything concerning the new Singsnap.
Unfortunately for me there's no choice, if the legacy platform is shut down, I'll go.
Madleine

I am expecting changes in the user interface as well. Not "back to legacy" changes, but there are a few things right now that are just bad and obviously will need to change, so I am hoping the site will be a lot better by the time they put it into production and shut down legacy. I mean I have just come back after a few years and I was planning on using the beta site and checking it out and leaving my feedback and stuff, but I also kinda wanna sing and have fun, and I don't have that much time, so I have actually shyed away from the beta just to make sure I could get it done. But yea, I hope that by the end of the year we are going to wonder why we ever liked this legacy site so much.

Also, they have specifically stated that profile and song decorations will be back. Obviously a new system, but they did say that. And I am thinking it will most likely be alot better than it was before, because of the new possibilities with all this modern web technology.

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

I'm hopeful about Singsnap. But I see some important things in beta that are inferior, things that won't be helped by fixing the bugs.

All of us will forever be at the mercy of owner decisions of any karaoke site. That is until we learn how to do everything without help from a karaoke site.

Using a modern computer, one can:

1. Utilize online sites to strip vocals from songs.

2. Find free karaoke backing tracks.

3. Record and edit audio adding vocal effects

4. Record and edit video far beyond anything offered on karaoke sites

5. Combine audio and video creating music videos

6. Utilize free webpage editors to create the look we want for the page with video embedded

And after you've put it all together, put all your creations (and those of friends) on a custom web hosting space where you can do as you like. Cost is about $65 US per year. Or just post it on Youtube.

Madleine

Reply by MadleineGOLD +2

.... by the end of the year we are going to wonder why we ever liked this legacy site so much. ......

Also, they have specifically stated that profile and song decorations will be back. Obviously a new system, but they did say that........Ro71

Hy

No, many people here will certainly not ask themselves that. The legacy side deserved their absolute enthusiasm. It was / is a good site, solidly programmed, tidy interface and a logical, easily recognizable menu structure. The color environment was also well thought out. Just like the PM system, it was / is a clearer and not so irritating PM system.

What I personally think, that it was a big mistake , that the original Singsnap chat, i.e. not the Tiny chat and not the Palktalk chat, was abolished. Because the original chat at the time was very good. But well, it doesn't make sense to grieve about it anymore. It doesn't change anything.

Well, if what you say is true, that a comparable profile page with its own graphics and a song page with individually designed background graphics might come up, I would be very surprised and also change my farewell thoughts. I just don't believe in it.

I would be happy if I was wrong.

yours Maddi

Ro71LEVEL 52

Reply by Ro71GOLD

Well, if what you say is true, that a comparable profile page with its own graphics and a song page with individually designed background graphics might come up, I would be very surprised and also change my farewell thoughts. I just don't believe in it.
Madleine

I read it here, at the very bottom:

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/af137046

Looks like a definite promise to me.. as it should be, cause truth be told the beta song pages look real sad and boring compared to legacy, so I am quite sure they will set it up for us. Heck, they should preferably make some effort in trying to at least in a rudimentry way convert and link in the background pictures people have used already from legacy when the time comes so we don't have to redo all the old recordings. (I don't have many, but imagine someone that has a thousands made over many years all with backgrounds and fancyness).

-Robert

Madleine

Madleine

I read it here, at the very bottom:

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/af137046

Looks like a definite promise to me.. as it should be, cause truth be told the beta song pages look real sad and boring compared to legacy, so I am quite sure they will set it up for us. Heck, they should preferably make some effort in trying to at least in a rudimentry way convert and link in the background pictures people have used already from legacy when the time comes so we don't have to redo all the old recordings. (I don't have many, but imagine someone that has a thousands made over many years all with backgrounds and fancyness).

-RobertRo71

Robert, i must say, i love to discuss with you. I like the way you are and how you use your words very much !!
One can discuss with you and it always remains friendly and interesting. Thanks!
( Please forgive my bad knowledge of english, i am from Europe. Just saying that you may not wonder if here or there are some grammatical errors..)

Ro71LEVEL 52

Reply by Ro71GOLD

( Please forgive my bad knowledge of english, i am from Europe. Just saying that you may not wonder if here or there are some grammatical errors..)
Madleine

That is a not a good excuse since England is in europe and that is where they invented english in the first place
Also, I don't speak english natively myself so I won't notice any errors

Look, I choose to believe them when they say that they will make this place better than ever. In any case I have a year subscription now, and I will simply wait and see. If it ends up bad, and they haven't fixed it when it is time to renew, that is a different story. For now, my opinion is that they are willing to listen to all the feedback keep the good things from before and make certain other things better.

I can tell you one thing I hate about legacy right now. Sometime when I find a new singer, I want to explore their old sings. Now, with legacy I have to click on each year one by one and then browse through a list of max 50 thumbnails page by page. I can sort them bu title or artist, but can I search for a specific song title? Nope. All of this is insanely easy to do better, and I haven't checked out beta much yet but I hope it is already better in this regard.

Another thing: What is it with the list of songs when you watch&listen and wanna find all versions of a specific song? Again, I would like to search, I know what song it is I am looking for (it is actually much better under "record" so I don't know what's up with that...)

So yeah, I have some gripes with legacy as well, and I hope it is much easier to work on things now that their underlying technology is going to be up to date and young developers can work on it

-Robert

Madleine

Reply by MadleineGOLD +2

...oh yes ... there was something.. England Of course... they can speak english

Jubi

Edited reply by JubiGOLD

My friends, favs, and fans are the best ! Luv y'all

I have started my new one-year subscription. When that is over, I will go blue. I'm sure that won't be earth shattering for this site since I am just a quiet little Texas gal who mostly keeps to herself, lol. The limit of five songs for blue members has dampened my excitement over remaining a gold member. Why even bother when my songs are going to be deleted if I fall on hard financial times and can't pay for a subscription? Yes, I think ahead like that. Maybe it's just time for me to travel a different path. Who knows? All I know. for the time being, is that I have been in an odd funk lately when it comes to recording. I'm hoping that feeling ends soon.

TuiqquLEVEL 91

Reply by TuiqquGOLD +3

All I know. for the time being, is that I have been in an odd funk lately when it comes to recording. I'm hoping that feeling ends soon.Jubi

I have been feeling that way, for as long as this blue to 5 mess has been going on. Singing wasn't the same. It was the way it was dealed so hush, hush and un - equally to not even all blue users knew... None gold knew, unless from the bush radio or this thread. That made my decicion to go blue after my gold runs. I find myself not caring how I sing anymore, being more casual, as I know it all goes to bin. I also use the bin way easier to toss songs as gotta keep top 5 and such. Happy week to ya'll. I better go out.

Me_JoyceLEVEL 111

Reply by Me_JoyceGOLD +5 +11

^^^ Not sure what you mean Anna Marie. I can view the list of songs that you have sung in the past but comments and listens are restricted for me. No comment box or ability to load to listen.Time_Passages

There was an incident where someone got on the Beta side of my account and listened to a song that was supposed to be private , this person was blocked on the Legacy side , but left a bunch of stuff on the song . I took screen shots though and sent them to Staff , they took care of it for me . Staff explained that Blocked persons are not carried over to Beta and they must be reblocked there.

All my songs have been on private for about 2 weeks due to some drama I had here . But the person " Blocked " found a way in , but its all been taken care of now.Anna-Rea

This is happening to me also and I am still on Legacy site.. If you have someone blocked, they can get to you and your songs, via the app on their phone... It has happened to me 4 times now...

CurlyshirleyLEVEL 99

Reply by CurlyshirleyGOLD +2

You learn more from failure than from success. <3

I'm beyond mad , Beta is not secure , it has allowed my private songs to become public and my stalker , who sits and mocks my sings , and sends out links to me for singing lessons has had access to them and has left a bunch of " reactions " on one song there ... I am blown away at how horrible this has all become for so many ... Staff knows , I've sent a message , nothing will be done , things like this have been happening for almost 2 years and nothing gets done . I am not mad at the stalker , so just to make things right , I am mad that Ss has not thought this through and privacy was to be a key issue ...Anna-Rea

You need to let SS know about this here reguarding Beta
SingSnap Beta - Bugs & Feedback!

RichAllenLEVEL 76

Reply by RichAllenGOLD

If you're a British blue member, if you're working you can probably= afford a Gold account, at the current exchange rate (I think) a $12 Gold account works out about £9 a month.

<< Prev