This topic is listed in Contests - Completed.
It has been viewed 1,692 times and 170 replies have been made.

- Next
Rutly

Edited post by RutlyGOLD

Ok guys the rules for this round are simple choose a number 1 - 10 and a song will be assigned to you. Congrats to the top ten and again to those leaving us this round literally came down to 1/2 pts between who moved on and who didnt. Deadline is Monday noon or sooner if all songs are in.
Here's the top ten:

Rutly

Reply by RutlyGOLD

1) Scillz
2) Un4gettable
3) Tragicsoul
4) Rengozu
5) Kliffsity
6) Alikona808
7) Flashman107
8) BD1973
9) jusandash
10) geop110

Greeneyedkat

Reply by GreeneyedkatGOLD

i'm so sick ~~~~~click here

you keep forgetting my name Darrel....

Congrats to the TOP 10!!!!!!!!!!! I did have a FAVORITE...but I won't reveal who

Rutly

Edited reply by RutlyGOLD

Heya Kitty Kat wassup????
I am off to sleep guys but claim your numbers asap and I will post songs in the AM

JulieWood

Reply by JulieWoodPATRON

Congrats you guys! And to those that didn't go on, it was literally .5 point differences like Darrel said... You all really brought it last round so be sure to bring it even more this round.... Good luck!

geop110

Reply by geop110GOLD

WOW REALLY TOTALLY AWESOME I AM VERY SURPRISED... Thank you judges I didn't think I did that song justice. After I picked it I was sorry I did....
Thank you all so much. I will say I didn't hear everyone but what I did was great. I will make the rest of my listens and comments tomorrow.
ok middle of the road number 5 Darrel

un4getable

Reply by un4getableGOLD

I am gonna go with.... Oh God....#1
Please please please be good lol!!!

scillz

Reply by scillzGOLD

Happy Easter :)

I'm surprised...lol

#8? pls?

Thank you for advance

BD1973

Reply by BD1973GOLD

Thank you for the advance I'll take number 3 please

Big-Joke_Getter

Edited reply by Big-Joke_GetterGOLD

I BROUGHT IT I THOUGHT ,BUT I GUESS I WASN'T SLEEPY ENOUGH TO STAY N CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO DID

Cajun_lady

Reply by Cajun_ladyPATRON

Good luck everyone...I had a lot of.fun..everyone was awesome...

Alikona808

Reply by Alikona808GOLD

#6 since that's my number

Cajun_lady

Congrats to the ones who made it..good luck..

Rengozu

Reply by Rengozu

Lucky #7 please

Tragicsoul

Reply by TragicsoulGOLD

I'll take 9 pls and thanks for the advance }:)>

Tattooed_Angel

Reply by Tattooed_Angel +1

Congrats all :o) and best of luck for this round :o)

Tattooed_Angel

Edited reply by Tattooed_Angel +1

1) Scillz ..... Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
2) Un4gettable ..... No OneLike You - Scorpions
3) Tragicsoul ..... Insensitive - Jann Arden
4) Rengozu ..... Lodi - CCR
5) Kliffsity
6) Alikona808 .... Found Out About You - Gin Blossoms
7) Flashman107
8) BD1973 .... Could It Be I'm Falling In Love - Spinners
9) jusandash
10) geop110 .... Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin

Numbers Left To Choose From 2 4 10

Beki

Reply by BekiGOLD

The Dude Abides..

Flag Good Luck Everyone

Tattooed_Angel

hiya bekiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Beki

Reply by BekiGOLD

The Dude Abides..

Hey Girl !!

Tragicsoul

Edited reply by TragicsoulGOLD

Guess one of the Perks of bein a night owl is I get to post first.Wooohooo! Here goes.

Jann Arden~Insensitive http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/c0ae08018

Tattooed_Angel

1) Scillz ..... Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
2) Un4gettable ..... No OneLike You - Scorpions
3) Tragicsoul ..... Insensitive - Jann Arden
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/c0ae08018
4) Rengozu ..... Lodi - CCR
5) Kliffsity .... Ballad Of Curtis Loew – Lynyrd Skynyrd
6) Alikona808 .... Found Out About You - Gin Blossoms
7) Flashman107
8) BD1973 .... Could It Be I'm Falling In Love - Spinners
9) jusandash
10) geop110 .... Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin

Numbers Left To Choose From 4 10

KliffSity

Edited reply by KliffSityGOLD

Whoo don't think I've ever made it to a 3rd round..must be doing something right lol
greatly appreciated Judges!!! So I guess I'll grab up #2 an hold my breath....:))

Tattooed_Angel

Whoo don't think I've ever made it to a 3rd round..must be doing something right lol
greatly appreciated Judges!!! So I guess I'll grab up #2 an hold my breath....:))KliffSity

Ballad Of Curtis Loew – Lynyrd Skynyrd

scillz

Reply by scillzGOLD

Happy Easter :)

Good morning
Thank you..cool song!
haven't sang it before...but I've heard it...hopefully I could record this weekend when my laptop get fix :/
This one I'm using now crash everytime I hit record..doh!! (>.<)

Cajun_lady

Good morning ....I have a question. Is there a partitpation award..

Big-Joke_Getter

Reply by Big-Joke_GetterGOLD

WELL I DIDN'T MAKE IT AGAIN...BUT IT'S ALL GOOD,,,WHEN I JUDGE THE CONTEST FUN ,PARTICIPATION,AN DO MY LISTENS,I FIND THAT THIS CONTEST FAILED FROM THE START,,I KNOW SOME OF THE JUDGES FROM OTHER CONTEST AND LIKE SOME OF THEM ,BUT AS FAR AS IT GOES,THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO HAVE A FUN CONTEST,AN ARE LACKING IN JUDGING SKILLS.AN TO PROVE THIS HER IS A LINK FOR THEM TO JUDGE.
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bf960567e

Big-Joke_Getter

Good morning ....I have a question. Is there a partitpation award..Cajun_lady

Y WOULD YOU WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Big-Joke_Getter

Ok guys the rules for this round are simple choose a number 1 - 10 and a song will be assigned to you. Congrats to the top ten and again to those leaving us this round literally came down to 1/2 pts between who moved on and who didnt. Deadline is Monday noon or sooner if all songs are in.
Here's the top ten:Rutly

1/2 POINT'S? WHAT KIND OF SCORING SYSTEM DO U HAVE!!!!!!!!

Beki

Reply by BekiGOLD

The Dude Abides..

BJ .. I think you are out of line. If you have a problem send someone a PM.

Big-Joke_Getter

BJ .. I think you are out of line. If you have a problem send someone a PM.Beki

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM ,I JUST MADE A STATEMENT BASED ON MY JUDGING OF THE CONTEST AND JUDGES. AFTER ALL I THOUGHT THIS WAS A KARAOKE CONTEST,AND I'M STILL LOOK N TO PARTICIPATE N A "KARAOKE CONTEST" CUZ THEY R FUN,I'M SORRY I GOT INTO ONE THAT WAS ONLY FOR GREAT SINGERS.AS FAR AS A PM IF I HAD A PROBLEM I WOULD PM U FOR SURE!

Greeneyedkat

Good morning everyone.....I sure hope you all are having a fantastic morning

Tattooed_Angel

Here's the top ten:Rutly

1/2 POINT'S? WHAT KIND OF SCORING SYSTEM DO U HAVE!!!!!!!!BJ_Getter

BJ .............. first off the 1/2 scores are 0.5's of a point and the scores were very very close !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

second off .... really you of all people shud know that if you think you have been judged un-fairly then you pm the host or the judge's .... this is not my contest but i certainly would not appreciate this kind of feedback on a contest thread of mine

contest's are all about fun and judging is done on personal taste what one judge likes is not always the same as what another judge likes .... hence having 3 judges ......

there really is no need for any drama on a contest thread and this i really did not expect from you

Tattooed_Angel

hi huni yes there is a participation banner it was posted at the end of round one i had not got round to postin on this thread as yet but if ya want it hun .... here it is

Tattooed_Angel

Good morning everyone.....I sure hope you all are having a fantastic morning Greeneyedkat

good mornin kat muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tattooed_Angel

WELL I DIDN'T MAKE IT AGAIN...BUT IT'S ALL GOOD,,,WHEN I JUDGE THE CONTEST FUN ,PARTICIPATION,AN DO MY LISTENS,I FIND THAT THIS CONTEST FAILED FROM THE START,,I KNOW SOME OF THE JUDGES FROM OTHER CONTEST AND LIKE SOME OF THEM ,BUT AS FAR AS IT GOES,THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO HAVE A FUN CONTEST,AN ARE LACKING IN JUDGING SKILLS.AN TO PROVE THIS HER IS A LINK FOR THEM TO JUDGE.
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bf960567eBJ_Getter

LACKING IN JUDGING SKILLS ????? and you have the right to judge if we are capable of judging or not huh ?

really bj .... this is really really not what i expected from you at all

Tattooed_Angel

AND MOVING ON ........................

un4getable

Reply by un4getableGOLD

Hi guys..... Just wanted to say I think your doing an awesome job!!
And this idea is a great fun contest!!
Wether I make it to the next round or not it don't make a difference!!
I got to challenge myself and learn new songs!!
I'm so glad I got to be in this contest!!!
Thank you guys!!!

Tattooed_Angel

Thank you guys!!!un4getable

ty hun x we glad to have ya here

Big-Joke_Getter

SORRY DEE!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO CUZ DRAMA,I'M JUST STATING MY OPINION AS A CONTESTANT,IT'S NOT PERSONAL,UR ONE OF MY FAVORITES,,,,BUT IF ANYONE THINKS THIS CONTEST WAS FUN ,I WOULD SURE LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THE FUN WAS,I COMMENTED SEVERAL TIME ABOUT HOW NO ONE WAS ON ACCEPT TO POST ENTRIES.WELL IT'S ONLY A CONTEST SO I DIDN'T LOOSE MUCH.BUT WHAT I WILL DO IS PUT TOGETHER A CONTEST,IT WILL B JUDGED ON "KARAOKE",IT WILL HAVE AN EVEN # SCORING SYSTEM,ENTERTAINMENT VALUE,AN VIDS,AN U WILL B JUDGED ON HOW MUCH FUN THE JUDGES THINK U HAVE,TO KEEP IT KARAOKE,THE CONTESTANT,WILL NOTIFY THE JUDGES WHEN THEY R READY ,AN THEN BE GIVEN A SONG AN 30 MINUTES TO DO IT,HOPEFULLY,,,IT WILL PRODUCE,1ST TAKE RECORDINGS.GET WITH ME I WOULD LIKE TO TRY AN PUT A GOOD CONTEST TOGETHER.

Tattooed_Angel

SORRY DEE!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO CUZ DRAMA,I'M JUST STATING MY OPINION AS A CONTESTANT,IT'S NOT PERSONAL,UR ONE OF MY FAVORITES,,,,BUT IF ANYONE THINKS THIS CONTEST WAS FUN ,I WOULD SURE LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THE FUN WAS,I COMMENTED SEVERAL TIME ABOUT HOW NO ONE WAS ON ACCEPT TO POST ENTRIES.WELL IT'S ONLY A CONTEST SO I DIDN'T LOOSE MUCH.BUT WHAT I WILL DO IS PUT TOGETHER A CONTEST,IT WILL B JUDGED ON "KARAOKE",IT WILL HAVE AN EVEN # SCORING SYSTEM,ENTERTAINMENT VALUE,AN VIDS,AN U WILL B JUDGED ON HOW MUCH FUN THE JUDGES THINK U HAVE,TO KEEP IT KARAOKE,THE CONTESTANT,WILL NOTIFY THE JUDGES WHEN THEY R READY ,AN THEN BE GIVEN A SONG AN 30 MINUTES TO DO IT,HOPEFULLY,,,IT WILL PRODUCE,1ST TAKE RECORDINGS.GET WITH ME I WOULD LIKE TO TRY AN PUT A GOOD CONTEST TOGETHER.BJ_Getter

people are in different time zones people are from all over the world .... there is NO contest where the host or judges are there 24/7 .... and if there was well then they live in dream world cuz sometimes real life takes over singsnap time ..... we ALL try to be here as much as possible .... but we all have a life away from here .... as for you setting up a contest .... great idea ... go for it .... but plz in future keep any drama off the threads and use the pm ability in which to complain or express personal feelings to how a contest is run !!!!!!!!!

Cajun_lady

hi huni yes there is a participation banner it was posted at the end of round one i had not got round to postin on this thread as yet but if ya want it hun .... here it is

dee37uk

Thank you Dee!!!

Tattooed_Angel

and just for the record .... i have NO favourites when it comes to contests ..... we are all here on the same level ... im sorry you didnt have fun here but to be perfectly blunt and honest ..... we cant cater to everyones personal taste's although we try

Tattooed_Angel

YW CONNIE X X X X sorry i forgot to post it earlier x x x

Greeneyedkat

SORRY DEE!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO CUZ DRAMA,I'M JUST STATING MY OPINION AS A CONTESTANT,IT'S NOT PERSONAL,UR ONE OF MY FAVORITES,,,,BUT IF ANYONE THINKS THIS CONTEST WAS FUN ,I WOULD SURE LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THE FUN WAS,I COMMENTED SEVERAL TIME ABOUT HOW NO ONE WAS ON ACCEPT TO POST ENTRIES.WELL IT'S ONLY A CONTEST SO I DIDN'T LOOSE MUCH.BUT WHAT I WILL DO IS PUT TOGETHER A CONTEST,IT WILL B JUDGED ON "KARAOKE",IT WILL HAVE AN EVEN # SCORING SYSTEM,ENTERTAINMENT VALUE,AN VIDS,AN U WILL B JUDGED ON HOW MUCH FUN THE JUDGES THINK U HAVE,TO KEEP IT KARAOKE,THE CONTESTANT,WILL NOTIFY THE JUDGES WHEN THEY R READY ,AN THEN BE GIVEN A SONG AN 30 MINUTES TO DO IT,HOPEFULLY,,,IT WILL PRODUCE,1ST TAKE RECORDINGS.GET WITH ME I WOULD LIKE TO TRY AN PUT A GOOD CONTEST TOGETHER.BJ_Getter

Tattooed_Angel

lmao @ kat ............... muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... but i like to enter into the unknown lol

Tattooed_Angel

woooooohooooooooo just feel like sharing this song i did today with one of the contestants here ....( im a lil bit of a duet ho :p)

Shamelessly promotin this awesome song .......................
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bf641f2b8

sorry dave but i had to lol

Tragicsoul

Reply by TragicsoulGOLD

woooooohooooooooo just feel like sharing this song i did today with one of the contestants here ....( im a lil bit of a duet ho :p)

Shamelessly promotin this awesome song .......................
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bf641f2b8

sorry dave but i had to loldee37uk

Haha np you did an awesome job, thank you }:)>

Tragicsoul

Reply by TragicsoulGOLD

Let me just state something here. As far as a contest being fun is concerned, it doesn't need flashy graphics or banners. It depends on the ppl behind it and the basic idea. I personally like this contest and the idea is very different. I like the randomness of not knowing what song or even genre we were going to get. I like a good challenge. All too often have I seen the whole "choose a song from this band or this genre" contest theme, it gets redundant over the years. As those of you who were in my first contest know,(Rutly won it in fact) I definitely broke away from that. I commend Darell and all the judges for their work and time they put into making this work for everyone in one way or another. Sure the thread was quiet for the most part but there is a real world with real problems out there. We come here to escape that and be a star for one shining moment. So thank you for your commitment and time guys. ~Tragic (Dave) }:)>

JulieWood

Reply by JulieWoodPATRON

Thank you Dave... I like to play sometimes too... but that silly little real world gets in the way sometimes... I for one LOVE the idea for this contest and have learned that Darrel has some pretty awesome taste in music! The fun in a contest for me is about the singing, the theme and getting to hear so many other folks I may not have been able to hear otherwise...

Thanks for the thanks! ;o)

JulieWood

Reply by JulieWoodPATRON

Thank you guys!!!un4getable

Thank you Sheri... :o)

- Next