JOURNEY TO DREAMSHIRE ~ ROUND 2

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed.
It has been viewed 3,754 times and 242 replies have been made.

- Next
shirerif

Edited post by shirerifGOLD

Congratulations to our couples advancing to Round#2. You have earned the right to explore the grounds of DreamShire Estates. Enjoy the gardens and scenery, and fill our kingdom with your wonderful voices in song. Next our journey takes us to the moat that surrounds our gorgeous castle.... Only 17 couples will make it across the moat and advance to Round #3. King William and Queen Debra and our faithful and most Galant Sir Bob are so looking forward to hearing your song selections in Round #2..... LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD THROUGHOUT THE LAND!!!

All new rounds will be posted on Consecutive Sundays at 9 am SS time. All songs are due by respective Thursdays at 12 pm. Songs cannot be claimed or recorded until after each round is posted.

GENRE FOR ROUND#2 - ROCK OR POP (YOUR CHOICE)

1) IT CAN BE ANY SONG ... EITHER A STANDARD DUET OR ONE YOU CREATE. (4 couples will be eliminated after this round)
2) FRESH RECORDINGS ONLY
3) (NEW!!!) MUST BE A SOLO PART BY EACH PARTNER as well as together segment IN THE SONG (NEW!!!)
4) YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CLAIM YOUR SONG. WE DON'T WANT DUPLICATES, UNLESS INSTRUCTED TO DO SO BY THE JUDGES.
5) MALE/FEMALE DUETS ONLY (1 part each - no extra parts)
6) NO GRAPHICS, COLORED, or BOLD TEXT ON THREAD (Other than what the hosts submit)
7) NO quoting brought forward, except for the judges.
7) NO VIDEO (Judging only on audio voice and performance)
8) NO DRAMA IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM PM THE HOSTS PLEASE
8) PLEASE TRY AND LISTEN TO THE OTHERS
9) NO WIDGETS

FIRST AND FOREMOST WE WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE FUN AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS. WHEN POSTING YOUR ENTRY, POST LIKE THIS PLEASE. (Just makes it easier for us)

Round 2 ~ (ROCK OR POP) You may pick either genre.

ENTRIES MUST BE POSTED BY THURSDAY, APRIL 12 @ 12 PM SS TIME!

Please post your entry like below:

#24. Shirerif and Dreamcatcher4u
The Twelfth Of Never ~ Donny Osmond
Original:
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bfb3cf536
Final: http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bfb1a9e26

1. MarcelleBeavers and Tommy_Wedding
2. Maree and hipoldman
3. Mellow and Neutron girl
4. JCD and LeeRogers
5. beki and daytripzip
6. Sapphire017 and acmusic101
7. auntdawny and hotrodzoomguy
8. zigster and zoya
9. annie_deer and Intel
10. Music_Lover_1934 and BryanKeith
11. littleredhead and SmoothPower
12. jw81457 and Luvnmyheart
13. oocindylouwho and kentastic
14. Sssjim7 and Deejayshar
15. mgsacto and Oklarose
16. Cinnamon1965 and BadDecisionMaker
17. Goxnadly and sdingus
18. chelseaBSB and lazarus57
19. Ramonic and Charzy
20. Blini and YoullRememberMe
21. moozikos and Newfie7777

shirerif

Reply by shirerifGOLD

hipoldman

Reply by hipoldman

Good morrow to ye all! What a wondrous place tis this! M'lady Mary and her humble knight are eager to combine our voices in song once again. We are also looking forward to our ears partaking in all the lovely sounds echoeing throughout the kingdom in the coming days!

shirerif

Reply by shirerifGOLD

Hear Ye!!!!!

Welcome to Round-2. Please be sure you read all the Rules and Guidelines before ye walk upon the grounds of DreamShire Castle. There have been minor changes. If you have any questions feel free ta have yer scribe contact any one us via PM. Good Luck to you all.

King William and Queen Debra

hipoldman

Reply by hipoldman

#2 Maree & hipoldman ................. would like to claim.
Whatever It Takes (for solo singer)
by Michael Buble

zoya

Reply by zoyaGOLD

Zigster and I would like to claim Mexican Girl by Smokie......thanks!! thank you King William and Queen Debra, as Sir Bob for entry into the beautiful gardens!!

Dreamcatcher4U

Edited reply by Dreamcatcher4UGOLD

Welcome loyal journeymen and journeyladies.... Hurry now and fill our ears with your wonderment Woooooo Hoooooooeth ALRIGHT!!!!!

Music_Lover_1934

Reply by Music_Lover_1934GOLD

A Good Morning and Happy Easter to our beloved Queen Debra and her handsome King William! As to Sir Bob who is wandering around with the ladies in the beautiful gardens...

... I will speaketh with my charming Prince Bryan.. and have a beautiful song selection to charm the Royals very soon....

Princess Tillie xo

BCHAL

Edited reply by BCHALGOLD

And Good Morning from the Gates of Dreamshire...

All of ye hath performeth with great feeling...I, Sir Bob, cannot waiteth for the music to once again fill the land with passion...

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!

JCD

Reply by JCDSNAP-STAR

Happy Easter!!!!! Hmmmm ..... are there chocolate eggs hidden around the grounds of DreamShire? If so, I need to get a-huntin'! I feel the need for chocolate!!!!!!!!

As I hunt, could Roger & myself claim our song please?

#4. JCD & LeeRogers
Dead Ringer for Love ~ Cher and Meat Loaf

Twas Rogers choice. Oh my goodness-eth! I am still trying to find me-self that little black outfit Cher is wearing in the video. Roger says he has a frilly shirt and he's all set and ready to go! Oh that's right. I forgot. No video. Too bad. (**hugh sigh of relief**)

daytripzip

Reply by daytripzipGOLD

Happy Easter Sunday Everyone

Princess Beki and I thank the Good King & Queen and Sir Bob for your Gracious Hospitality. We look forward to hearing lots of Great Performances this Round.
For our Song Choice, we would like to claim "Always On Your Side" by Sheryl Crow and Sting.

Thanks!

OHlittleredhead

Reply by OHlittleredheadGOLD

Happy Easter all..........

Prince SmoothPower and I are excited to have made it through.....We are gracious for this opportunity! Wonderful talent all around.......We would like to choose the song
Angel of The Morning~Juice Newton and create a duet.........and continue our journey!
Best regards.....Princess OHlittleredhead

Zigster-Angel

Reply by Zigster-Angel

Zigster and I would like to claim Mexican Girl by Smokie......thanks!! thank you King William and Queen Debra, as Sir Bob for entry into the beautiful gardens!!zoya

Oh we would huh!.....lol........

Sssjim7

Reply by Sssjim7SNAP-STAR

Hey everyone... Happy Easter!
flagging:)

Zigster-Angel

Reply by Zigster-Angel

Happy Easter!!!!! Hmmmm ..... are there chocolate eggs hidden around the grounds of DreamShire? If so, I need to get a-huntin'! I feel the need for chocolate!!!!!!!!

As I hunt, could Roger & myself claim our song please?

#4. JCD & LeeRogers
Dead Ringer for Love ~ Cher and Meat Loaf

Twas Rogers choice. Oh my goodness-eth! I am still trying to find me-self that little black outfit Cher is wearing in the video. Roger says he has a frilly shirt and he's all set and ready to go! Oh that's right. I forgot. No video. Too bad. (**hugh sigh of relief**)JCD

I thought it said frilly SKIRT.....lolol....phew

Deejayshar

Reply by DeejaysharGOLD

hey everyone !! Happy easter!! flagging also

mgsacto

Reply by mgsactoGOLD

Good morning...........

And.........on this Easter morning... I would like to wisheth everyone the bestest of days.... We thanketh thee for the opportunity to continue this musical journey

So after I spenteth days and days of research... practice recordings after practice recordings... key changes.... volume adjustments... late nights on youtube songs.. I gaveth the fair Princess Oklarose a list of a dozen possible songs... listed alphabetically by the year of release and the top rating on the billboard chart.. along with the astrological sign of each artist...

To which yon fair maiden responded thusly........... "NOPE .. SORRY MIKE... AND CURB YOUR TONGUE KNAVE...I THINK I LIKE THIS ONE".....

#15... MgSacto & Oklarose doth claimeth .........
"SHOULD'VE NEVER LET YOU GO"... by Neil & Dara Sedaka....

Flageth

Music_Lover_1934

Reply by Music_Lover_1934GOLD

Tis me again...to claimeth our song, Prince Bryan is still in deep slumber, therefore, I will maketh the decision for us both! Ladies you all know how my prince is such a smooooooth dancer, I am beggin' him to save the last danceth of the evening pour moi!!

Claming: Save The Last Dance For Me - M. Bublé

Princess Tillie and Prince Bryan

ChelseaBSB

Reply by ChelseaBSB

Happy Easter! Thanks for the advance! My partner and I will be back with our song choice!

Cinnamon1965

Reply by Cinnamon1965SNAP-STAR

Happy Easter and 'Flagging!!!

MarcelleBeavers

Reply by MarcelleBeaversGOLD

Survivor song- Gl Top 15... This Is My Now! r/be8cd1785

WoW!! Thanks for the advance! Good Luck to you all!

ChelseaBSB

Reply by ChelseaBSB

Princess Chelsea and Prince Lazarus would like to claim Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee please
Thanks

Dreamcatcher4U

Reply by Dreamcatcher4UGOLD

Princess Jane!!!! There are numerous chocolate eggs and bunnies hidden in the dungeon!!!! Sir Bob and his band of knights thought it cooleth to hide them there!!! He feels only the bravest of the braveth would seek them out.... Are you game Princess? I would love some chocolate my ownselfeth!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmm

Dreamcatcher4U

Reply by Dreamcatcher4UGOLD

Oh yes forgiveth your Queen as I forgot to bid you all a HAPPY EASTER today!!!! Ohhhhhhh and btw... I am loving the selections so fareth!!!!! I'm chompineth at the bit to hear all of you, carry on my lovelies!!!

daytripzip

Reply by daytripzipGOLD

I thoughteth I seeneth a very large egg 'round the outskirts of thine Moat.
Thenest again, it mayeth have been a Crocodile Egg.
I wouldeth strongly adviseth against anyone's attempteth to cross yonder moat on their owneth.

JCD

Reply by JCDSNAP-STAR

Princess Jane!!!! There are numerous chocolate eggs and bunnies hidden in the dungeon!!!! Sir Bob and his band of knights thought it cooleth to hide them there!!! He feels only the bravest of the braveth would seek them out.... Are you game Princess? I would love some chocolate my ownselfeth!!!!! MmmmmmmmmmDreamcatcher4U

Oh dear! No dungeon for me. I am a whimpeth! Is there a corner store in DreamShire where I might buyeth me some chocolate-eth? Or perhaps our Queen may share with her loyal subjects?

Beki

Reply by BekiPATRON

lol @ wimpeth !!
and flagging

Maree

Reply by Maree

Princess Jane quoteth..send her to the dungeon! Nought Easter eggs for thee! lol
Flagging

shirerif

Reply by shirerifGOLD

1. MarcelleBeavers and Tommy_Wedding
2. Maree and hipoldman ~ Whatever It Takes ~ Michael Buble
3. Mellow and Neutron girl
4. JCD and LeeRogers ~ Dead Ringer for Love ~ Cher and Meat Loaf
5. beki and daytripzip ~ Always On Your Side" by Sheryl Crow and Sting
8. zigster and zoya ~ Mexican Girl ~ Smokie
9. annie_deer and Intel
10. Music_Lover_1934 and BryanKeith ~ Save The Last Dance For Me - M. Bublé
11. littleredhead and SmoothPower ~ Angel of The Morning~Juice Newton
14. Sssjim7 and Deejayshar
15. mgsacto and Oklarose ~ SHOULD'VE NEVER LET YOU GO"... by Neil & Dara Sedaka
16. Cinnamon1965 and BadDecisionMaker
17. Goxnadly and sdingus
18. chelseaBSB and lazarus57 ~ Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee
19. Ramonic and Charzy

If my scribe missedeth anyone, please let us know...

Maree

Reply by Maree

I see the castle and the grounds are much to be admired. Gratitude bestowed for our advance. Not sure about this maze though good place for an easter egg hunt I guesseth?

shirerif

Edited reply by shirerifGOLD

Aye, Queen Debra and I are so sorry but our chicken only layeth golden eggs, one per fortnite, but it keeps us in wine and food. I did see her carrying a basket full of colored eggs (must have gone to the market place). The Dungeon is the place to look if you dare. Queen Debra loveth it down thereth.

oocindylouwho

Reply by oocindylouwhoGOLD

r/c2bd9972d ~ Thank You Lord For Your Blessings On Me ~ Round 3

Here to flaggeth!! It is exciting to continue the journey with
these amazingly talented subjects of the King and Queen.
I will consult Prince Ken about a song and returneth with
aforementioned.

Hopeing you have all had a wonderful Easter.
Hugeth, Jan

oklarose

Reply by oklaroseGOLD

Flaggingeth! Blessed Easter to everyone!!!!

MarcelleBeavers

Reply by MarcelleBeaversGOLD

Survivor song- Gl Top 15... This Is My Now! r/be8cd1785

Ok I come from a poor family and dont know how to speak properly.. My father was a jester and I really want better.. so with that secret now out.. Bowing head in shame due to family history... I am however excited to announce that Tommy_wedding and MarcelleBeavers will claim the song:

After All ~ Peter Cetera & Cher

Thank you! Have A Great Evening!

LeeRogers

Reply by LeeRogersGOLD

Lee Rogers Rock n Roll jukebox facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/rockandrolljukebox

Wow Thanks for the advance, I was in awe of everyone when i did my listens!!!! I told Jane if we get through we should do Malt Loaf & Cher.

OOOOpppppppsssssss

lol, Jane .....NOW WHAT ARE WE GONNA DOOOOOO LOL

ooohhhhh wellll in for a penny in for a pound....eth!!!! haha

Congratulations everyone!!!!

ohhhh i almost forgot!!

Flogging!!!!!

LeeRogers

Reply by LeeRogersGOLD

Lee Rogers Rock n Roll jukebox facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/rockandrolljukebox

Ahhh yeah and Zigs......... You REALLY wouldnt want to see me in a skirt!! haha

Mellow3311

Edited reply by Mellow3311GOLD

#3 Mellow3311 & Neutron Girl
Would like to claim . . .
Nobody Loves Me Like You Do. - Anne Murray & Dave Loggins
Thank you
Mervin

kentastic

Reply by kentastic

happy easter everyone

Sssjim7

We wish to claim "The Way We Were" by Barbara Streisand:)
Thanks!

ChelseaBSB

Reply by ChelseaBSB

Don't Go Breaking My Heart- Elton John and Kiki Dee
Original: http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c19a34f66
Final: http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bba719ede

Annie_deer

Reply by Annie_deerGOLD

Greetings Sire, My Lady, anb Bob-a-louie..... Sir Telalot and myself, wouldeth like to claimeth......hold oneth. We are still deliberating. BRB

Annie_deer

Reply by Annie_deerGOLD

I must change that "BRB" to BBL. Yet, I will returneth with a song...on the morrow.
Alas....I must bid you all a fair eve. Parting is such sweet sorrow. But this gal is pooped"eht".

nighty nighteth

BCHAL

Reply by BCHALGOLD

Ah, the spirit that occupieseth the Dreamshire castle is indeed a fickle one...It liveseth to hear sweet singing and we have such sweet singers on our quest...Thou needeth singeth to the best of your abilitith!!

Cinnamon1965

King William & Queen Deborah, Lord Bad Decision Maker and Lady Saucy Cinnamon would like to vocally beheaded Human League with duet of ''DON'T YOU WANT ME''

shirerif

Reply by shirerifGOLD

1. MarcelleBeavers and Tommy_Wedding ~ After All ~ Peter Cetera & Cher
2. Maree and hipoldman ~ Whatever It Takes ~ Michael Buble
3. Mellow and Neutron girl ~ Nobody Loves Me Like You Do ~ Anne Murray & Dave Loggins
4. JCD and LeeRogers ~ Dead Ringer for Love ~ Cher and Meat Loaf
5. beki and daytripzip ~ Always On Your Side" by Sheryl Crow and Sting
8. zigster and zoya ~ Mexican Girl ~ Smokie
9. annie_deer and Intel
10. Music_Lover_1934 and BryanKeith ~ Save The Last Dance For Me - M. Bublé
11. littleredhead and SmoothPower ~ Angel of The Morning~Juice Newton
14. Sssjim7 and Deejayshar ~ The Way We Were ~ by Barbara Streisand
15. mgsacto and Oklarose ~ Should've Never Let You Go ~ by Neil & Dara Sedaka
16. Cinnamon1965 and BadDecisionMaker ~ Don't You Want Me ~ Human League
17. Goxnadly and sdingus
18. chelseaBSB and lazarus57 ~ Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee
Original: http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c19a34f66
Final: http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bba719ede
19. Ramonic and Charzy

If my scribe missedeth anyone, please let us know...

Cinnamon1965

Silly Me... I maketh no sense...

I meant to say that we would ''Like to vocally BEHEADETH'' Human League and singeth our rendition of ''Dont you want me''...

I have no idea what I was saying earlier... lololol

if Lord BDM and the Land Of Oregon writes me back, I can turneth in both links this morn...

shirerif

Reply by shirerifGOLD

Believeth or noteth.. I understoodeth what you were trying to sayeth Princess Cyndi. alas! I tire.... I bideth you good night... I shall slumber in my chambers till the morrow.

Sssjim7

I meant to say that we would ''Like to vocally BEHEADETH'' Human League and singeth our rendition of ''Dont you want me''...

if Lord BDM and the Land Of Oregon writes me back, I can turneth in both links this morn...Cinnamon1965

lol... you needest not maketh sense... just keep flipping...
(your song sounded terrific, btw!)

CharlieAnderson

Reply by CharlieAndersonGOLD

if Lord BDM and the Land Of Oregon writes me back, I can turneth in both links this morn...Cinnamon1965

Please forgive the Lady Cinnabon Your Immanency. There have been no beheadings in our humble province of Sleepy Hollow save for a few chickens since the dark ages. Perhaps a stroll in the fresh spring air around these magnificent grounds will bring her wits about. By your leave, your Omnipotence. Ahem. Sire

JCD

Reply by JCDSNAP-STAR

Good morning! I'm exhausted. Spent all night searching for those chocolate eggs. Never did find any. Darn-eth!

Dreamcatcher4U

Edited reply by Dreamcatcher4UGOLD

I saved you some... dear Princess Jane.... come hither... they are on the mantle in the main dining room... hurry for they will be taken if you dont grab them... they are not dark but milk chocolate... and absoutely creamy and dreamy and fattening but just leave that part out lololol mmmmmmmmmmmmm I ate 5 thy ownself eeeeeeeeeeeketh

- Next