This topic is listed in Contests - Completed.
It has been viewed 4,833 times and 523 replies have been made.

Previous Next
Tragicsoul

Reply by TragicsoulGOLD

I don't have a twitter that I use I just thought that would be kinda funny.....to me anyway

Tragicsoul

Reply by TragicsoulGOLD

oh, what a weak flip....thumbs downnnnnn

feral_kitty

Edited reply by feral_kittyGOLD

Yeah, you are so right about that I must have the cleanest freaking mouth in the south now-lolferal_kitty

LOL! Yeah...It is painful for sure but it is beneficial in the long run. Especially you who works at an airport attending people...A nice smile only brings more customers. So you're on the right track for sure! icarus

Cleanest?? I almost shot milk out my nose reading that!!

HAVE THEY EVER HEARD YOU?? ROFL!!a_god_s

HA!!!!! Yeah, I know...I cuss like a sailor at times-it's just to take the edge off of my innocence...lol Tumblin' you MUST pm me and tell me where your mind WAS at! BWAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

feral_kitty

lol- THANKS YOU GUYS!! But ya'll, If I had known how much PAIN I was going to have to endure I think I'd have kept the damn gap-lol
But they are really impressive, I didn't wanna give them up today!!!lmao! But my dentist said she wants them PERFECT. I guess for the $2000 my insurance paid for em, they should be perfect,right?feral_kitty

perfect! Those look fantastic!! How long to get them back this time??

(does this seem a bit bizarre like your SS blockfest?? You get access/try them on, but then they take it away again?? Seems like an unusual correlation.)a_god_s

She is going to try and have them back by weeks end. Man, they put them on and pulled them off like SIX times today, and it hurt like hell. I can't wait til they are on for good. And here's HOPING my SS Blockfest is over!!!

gdgirlie

Reply by gdgirlieGOLD

I think I broke my left fun bag washing my goddamn dog...

YeahThatMe1012

Reply by YeahThatMe1012GOLD

Okay, I Want This Color... Fo Sho!

YeahThatMe1012

I think I broke my left fun bag washing my goddamn dog...gdgirlie

One Funbag Works For Me!

YeahThatMe1012

Hello, and welcome to the mental health hotline. ..

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
If you are paranoid, we KNOW who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are a depressed, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer.
If you are dyslexic, press 6969696969696969.
If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the pound key until a representative comes on the line.
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up, all operators are too busy or just don't want to talk to you.
If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

YeahThatMe1012

I like this color #myheartisblacktoo...hahaTragicsoul

Fuckin Hilarious!!

icarus

Reply by icarusGOLD

Hello, and welcome to the mental health hotline. ..

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
If you are paranoid, we KNOW who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are a depressed, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer.
If you are dyslexic, press 6969696969696969.
If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the pound key until a representative comes on the line.
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up, all operators are too busy or just don't want to talk to you.
YeahThatMe1012

LMAO!! So funny!!

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

lol- THANKS YOU GUYS!! But ya'll, If I had known how much PAIN I was going to have to endure I think I'd have kept the damn gap-lol
But they are really impressive, I didn't wanna give them up today!!!lmao! But my dentist said she wants them PERFECT. I guess for the $2000 my insurance paid for em, they should be perfect,right?feral_kitty

perfect! Those look fantastic!! How long to get them back this time??

(does this seem a bit bizarre like your SS blockfest?? You get access/try them on, but then they take it away again?? Seems like an unusual correlation.)a_god_s

She is going to try and have them back by weeks end. Man, they put them on and pulled them off like SIX times today, and it hurt like hell. I can't wait til they are on for good. And here's HOPING my SS Blockfest is over!!!
feral_kitty

Within the week! Sweet! You'll have those pearly whites installed in no time!

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

I gotta quit drinking milk when I read this stuff!! ;P

icarus

Reply by icarusGOLD

I gotta quit drinking milk when I read this stuff!! ;Pa_god_s

LOL! Dee!

Tragicsoul

Edited reply by TragicsoulGOLD

I gotta quit drinking milk when I read this stuff!! ;Pa_god_s

haha omg I am too,,, that didnt even occur to me......it just made it that much more delicious....<----------haha who brought creeeepy guy?

NocturnalEpitome

Reply by NocturnalEpitomeGOLD

Ok awesome people, I am out!!! XOXOXO Gnight*)

shortcakej829

Reply by shortcakej829GOLD

Hey..I may have lost any sense I have...but I am trying this for fun.........I m in..and flagging

feral_kitty

SHAWTCAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!

Ok kittens, bed for me too...am on a mission tomorrow morning But right now? Lortab City, baby !

icarus

Reply by icarusGOLD

Hey..I may have lost any sense I have...but I am trying this for fun.........I m in..and flaggingshortcakej829

Don't worry, we've lost our senses already so feel at home! LOL! And Welcome to Orchestral Mayhem!! Adding to the list

icarus

Reply by icarusGOLD

SHAWTCAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!

Ok kittens, bed for me too...am on a mission tomorrow morning But right now? Lortab City, baby !feral_kitty

Night! See ya tomorrow

feral_kitty

Reply by feral_kittyGOLD

I want someone to make a video in which they lip-sync to my recording of Proud Mary-lmao! I think it would be funny as shit to have that recording come out of a dudes face!! Haha!

icarus

Reply by icarusGOLD

Ok awesome people, I am out!!! XOXOXO Gnight*)yhvhlives

Night Crystal! See you tomorrow!

feral_kitty

Reply by feral_kittyGOLD

SHAWTCAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!

Ok kittens, bed for me too...am on a mission tomorrow morning But right now? Lortab City, baby !feral_kitty

Night! See ya tomorrow icarus

Nite !!

icarus

Reply by icarusGOLD

1. Tumblingrocks
2. gdgirlie
3. JaguarJ
4. feral_kitty
5. jackiesunflower
6. yhvhlives
7. YeahThatMe1012
8. Frostfoster
9. You_know2
10. JonBonAnchovy
11. Cinderella80
12. a_god_s
13. shortcakej829

icarus

Reply by icarusGOLD

17 more to go and counting! LOL!

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

Yer filling up fast Nee!!

icarus

Reply by icarusGOLD

Yer filling up fast Nee!!a_god_s

Sure is! I am getting excited...Invite Rage over!!

Cheeseball

Reply by CheeseballCHAT-ADMIN

Rock on. Count me in

icarus

Reply by icarusGOLD

Rock on. Count me in
Cheeseball

Welcome to Orchestral Mayhem, Gina! Long time no see!! Adding you right now!

icarus

Reply by icarusGOLD

1. Tumblingrocks
2. gdgirlie
3. JaguarJ
4. feral_kitty
5. jackiesunflower
6. yhvhlives
7. YeahThatMe1012
8. Frostfoster
9. You_know2
10. JonBonAnchovy
11. Cinderella80
12. a_god_s
13. shortcakej829
14. Cheeseball

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

Yer filling up fast Nee!!a_god_s

Sure is! I am getting excited...Invite Rage over!!icarus

Consider it sent

Hiya Pixie...err Chesse... awheck.. hiya Gina!!

icarus

Reply by icarusGOLD

16 to go and counting! LOL!

a_god_s

Edited reply by a_god_sGOLD

I'm glad your counting!! Goddess gets REAL bad at math after midnight ;P

Cheeseball

Hiya guys!

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

Hiya guys!
Cheeseball

What'sup Gina!

icarus

Edited reply by icarusGOLD

I'm glad your counting!! Goddess gets REAL bad at math after midnight ;P

a_god_s

Don't know how my brain works after midnight! LOL! Must've been my 'vampire' days during my college years...studying 'til late at night! HA HA! And slept most of the day...used to wake up just to go to class and/or work...LOL! Or maybe the partying I used to do starting on Thursday night...LOL!

icarus

But it isn't working tonight! LOL! I am going to go and crash...I'll see you and all of the others tomorrow...Keep it coming! This has started at full throttle! Good night, my friends!

rockchic6

Reply by rockchic6GOLD

HI THERE!!... is there still room for a desperado who missed her calling... til now... determined to never be normal!!...lol....x

rockchic6

Reply by rockchic6GOLD

Figures the number to go would be 16.... the karmic number... lol

broncogirl53

Reply by broncogirl53

I'd love to join Count me in

icarus

Reply by icarusGOLD

HI THERE!!... is there still room for a desperado who missed her calling... til now... determined to never be normal!!...lol....xrockchic6

Plenty of room! Why be normal? No one is normal here! LMAO! Welcome to Orchestral Mayhem!

icarus

Reply by icarusGOLD

I'd love to join Count me inbroncogirl53

Cass!! How fun! Nice to see you. Welcome to Orchestral Mayhem! This is going to be rocking.

icarus

1. Tumblingrocks
2. gdgirlie
3. JaguarJ
4. feral_kitty
5. jackiesunflower
6. yhvhlives
7. YeahThatMe1012
8. Frostfoster
9. You_know2
10. JonBonAnchovy
11. Cinderella80
12. a_god_s
13. shortcakej829
14. Cheeseball
15. Rockchic6
16. broncogirl53

icarus

RULES TO THE CONTEST!!

1. THIS IS A HARD ROCK/METAL CONTEST. ONLY fresh recordings will be accepted during the contest. No recordings required for Auditions. THIS IS A NON-ELIMINATION CONTEST!
2. No drama and/or fights, etc allowed.
3. Each round will last 7 days.
4. The deadline time for posting a song is 11:58 pm SS time. No late entries will be allowed unless the host(s) are notified in advance.
5. You are allowed to skip a round only under the following circumstances: Sickness, Family Emergency, Traveling and school work/exams. You are allowed to makeup the round you skipped by posting two songs in the next round. However, you're not allowed to carry on songs for two consecutive rounds.
6. You are allowed to use harmony, vocal effects (echo, reverb, etc), however, do not use in excess to the point of altering your natural voice. I still want to listen to you singing!
7. THIS CONTEST WILL HAVE 3 ROUNDS.
8. From the 1st Round onwards, we will have a 'SISTER' thread dedicated ONLY to posting songs for the contest. You are NOT allowed to chat, post 'promotional' songs, images, etc on that thread. The MAIN thread will be used for chatting, posting songs for fun, etc. Contest songs posted on the MAIN thread WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
9. The JUDGING CRITERIA follows the SCORING SYSTEM below:
SINGING:
-Pitch (x5): 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75 or 2.0 points
-Timing (x3): 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75 or 2.0 points
-Mix (x2): 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75 or 2.0 points
PERFORMANCE:
-Attitude (x3): 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75 or 2.0 points
-Knowledge of Song (x1): 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75 or 2.0 points
Total: 5.0 – 10.0 points
(1=Fair; 1.25 = Fairly Good; 1.5=Good; 1.75 = Excellent; 2.0 = Outstanding)
10. The numbers between brackets is the weight of each criterion, Pitch having the highest weight of 5 and Knowledge of Song having the lowest weight of 1. The final score would be the WEIGHTED AVERAGE of the 5 criteria. The formula is as given: (P X 5 + T X 3 + M X 2 + A X 3 + K X 1)/14, where P = Pitch; T = Timing; M = Mixing; A = Attitude; K = Knowledge of Song.
11. I will be accepting 20 – 30 Contestants.
12. This contest might be INNER CIRCLED in order to allow NON-SINGSNAP songs!!

matamis_tukso_tinig

Reply by matamis_tukso_tinigGOLD

... because in the heart, there is no time. The "most important" in it, remains forever.

i only get in here if you allow me to do some drama to have fun...lol

for the time, just flaggin...jackiesunflower

LMao jackiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie ,
i soooooooooooooo agree with ya lol - and i will be ONLY for that here
:))))
*i also want a stamp from him and allowance nyhahahaha*

Hey, Nee! I am in!gdgirlie

WoooooooooHooooooooooo
I'm always sooooo Happy to hang out with this chick right here!!!!!!!
U Yummy Metal Mama!!!!!!!JaguarJ

now...
IM jealous.

*phh, but if not mista jag,
then......my miffany SURE....luvs me more!! a8t girl?.... lolol*

matamis_tukso_tinig

Reply by matamis_tukso_tinigGOLD

... because in the heart, there is no time. The "most important" in it, remains forever.

Lmao i just came from school... will be back later, but i soo had to put a ,,mark,, on here lol

weeeeeeeeeeeeee so many peeps, cool!!
*waving like a maniac already* haha

(tiff,jag,kitty,dee,omg dave + jackie too and ... sooooooooooooooo many others) *waving to all + EVERyone!! lol

BBL!!!
omg i forgot one - weeee - my NeeNee too!woops
lol he forgive me sure, coz im soo excited hahaah

Cheeseball

Good morning all!
Just got home from work so I'm going to sleep for awhile, but i'll stop in again later.
Hiya Dee, Nee and everyone else.

Rutly

Edited reply by RutlyGOLD

Flagging to follow this one

You_know2

Reply by You_know2GOLD

Nee? what other sites could we do this with? is there a recommended one? you mention bringing in links from the "outside"...

icarus

Reply by icarusGOLD

Flagging to follow this oneRutly

Are you joining, Rutly?

icarus

Reply by icarusGOLD

Nee? what other sites could we do this with? is there a recommended one? you mention bringing in links from the "outside"... You_know2

YouTube has some songs that are not on SS, or if you own (bought the track online, I mean) any backing track not on SS, you could use it. However, the recording then should be inner circled.

Previous Next