FON SIZE INCREASED!?!?

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 905 times and 11 replies have been made.

Nikkie

Post by NikkieGOLD

Between 4:00am and 4:30am EDT today the font in my PRIVATE message box doubled in size. All previous messages dated before January 2nd remained in the normal font size. Does anyone else experience this problem?

LAngeloMysteriosoLEVEL 1

Reply by LAngeloMysterioso

I have not experienced this.

melLEVEL 19

Reply by melGOLD

i have experienced this MANY times!!! sometimes it gets centered and doubled or tripled in size ...
but some hours later it appears normal again

ShyLynnLEVEL 3

Reply by ShyLynn

I have this happen sometimes when people insist on using myspace codes and fancy fonts. It messes up the entire page unless I delete those type of comments. Try deleting the comment that comes just before all that started.

Nikkie

Reply by NikkieGOLD

thanks for the feedback you nice people......anyway I just went to my messages and the fonts were normal lol.........strange things happen here huh? lol Have a nice day.

JasonLEVEL 48

Reply by Jason

It also could have been this 'problem'.. If you hold down the control key while you scroll your mouse wheel, the fonts will get smaller or larger. Maybe you hit that by accident.

melLEVEL 19

Reply by melGOLD

don't think so, had this many times without myspace coding or scrolling in between ... but will have a closer look the next time i experience it

melLEVEL 19

Reply by melGOLD

and OF COURSE i tried scrolling while holding the ctrl key which resulted in me being quite unable to read after all ... and the font won't get bigger again when scrolling in the other direction. SHIT.

melLEVEL 19

Reply by melGOLD

how can i resize it? sorry didn't wanna be bad ... awww i am a fool gotta try out everything

melLEVEL 19

Reply by melGOLD

update: restarting the browser did the trick.

but jason, now i KNOW that this is not the problem! The thing i experienced would not resize all text in the page but only some portions of it! and no, i didn't use myspace coding in personal messages (neither did my friends)

ConnieGLEVEL 96

Reply by ConnieGGOLD

It don't matter if its there.. it dont stay that way...
its when it gets right down the end of a page usually...

melLEVEL 19

Reply by melGOLD

right connie! and not so much a big problem