Deceased Singsnap Members

This topic is listed in Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes. It has been viewed 184,669 times and 2,646 replies have been made.

Next >>
M-a-r-e

Edited post by M-a-r-e

Is there a place where people could submit the names of Singsnappers who have passed on? Since Trevor has graciously said he would entertain the thought of a Memorial Page, a complilation of members who have died might be in order.

I'd like to start off by adding Dustibritchesusa to such a list. She was such a beautiful singer and such a staunch supporter of others on Singsnap. May she rest in peace, and may we always be able to go into her account and listen to her lovely voice.

So let's start:

1. Dustibritchesusa

For a complete list, please visit SingSnap Angels

ConnieGLEVEL 96

Reply by ConnieGGOLD

2. Dariana

Binky-LEVEL 8

Reply by Binky-

so many i need to go thru my archives and find the ones i have marked.... some have put them on the other thread too

-Tas-LEVEL 71

Reply by -Tas-

Well this person didn't die themselves..but their mum just passed away yesterday..and on many of this person's recordings their mum is singing along with them..so don't know if singsnap could include this person or not..She is a blue member and to limit her to 70 might not be right..Now mind you I have no idea how many recordings she has..Oceansofsmileys

--Katie--LEVEL 47

Reply by --Katie--GOLD

Joseph

ConnieGLEVEL 96

Reply by ConnieGGOLD

4. john_sings

ConnieGLEVEL 96

Reply by ConnieGGOLD

5. Savingdaworld

LupiAppleTushyLEVEL 2

Reply by LupiAppleTushy

i miss Joseph. Some others are:

Rescueman
OhioDarlin
Duckman
Allan444
BigMatP
John_sings
kallie
One-Time-Man

M-a-r-e

Reply by M-a-r-e

Here's the list so far:

1. Dustibritchesusa
2. Dariana
3. Oceansofsmileys *see above post
4. Joseph
5. John_sings
6. Savingdaworld
7. Rescueman
8. OhioDarlin
9. Duckman
10. Allan444
11. BigMatP
12. kallie
13. One-Time-Man

If there is another site where these are listed, perhaps a Singsnap Admin could move this thread there. Thank you everyone

CurvesGalLEVEL 5

Edited reply by CurvesGal

ConnieGLEVEL 96

Reply by ConnieGGOLD

14. Davidstoys

ConnieGLEVEL 96

Reply by ConnieGGOLD

15.lori2875

ConnieGLEVEL 96

Reply by ConnieGGOLD

16. angelvr

ConnieGLEVEL 96

Reply by ConnieGGOLD

17. daryle38

M-a-r-e

Reply by M-a-r-e

1. Dustibritchesusa
2. Dariana
3. Oceansofsmileys *see above post
4. Joseph
5. John_sings
6. Savingdaworld
7. Rescueman
8. OhioDarlin
9. Duckman
10. Allan444
11. BigMatP
12. kallie
13. One-Time-Man
14. Davidstoys
15. lori2875
16. angelvr
17. daryle38

Vicster

Reply by Vicster

18. Joking_Jesse

Vicster

Reply by Vicster

I think there is another 4 in Allan444 meaning I think his nic was Alan4444. I just went to his page and it says no recordings though. Maybe someone put them in private?

BeauxLEVEL 36

Reply by Beaux

SinginPopPop

Binky-LEVEL 8

Edited reply by Binky-

19. davsrv (david)
20. One-Time-Man (ron) 00ps repeat

M-a-r-e

Edited reply by M-a-r-e

1. Dustibritchesusa
2. Dariana
3. Oceansofsmileys *not sure about this one
4. Joseph
5. John_sings
6. Savingdaworld
7. Rescueman
8. OhioDarlin
9. Duckman
10. Allan4444 - ? no songs listed
11. BigMatP
12. kallie
13. One-Time-Man
14. Davidstoys
15. lori2875
16. angelvr
17. daryle38
18. Joking_Jesse
19. SinginPopPop
20. davsrv

Binky-LEVEL 8

Edited reply by Binky-

1. Dustibritchesusa
2. Daria* unsure of spelling
4. Joseph
5. John_sings
6. Savingdaworld
7. Rescueman
8. OhioDarlin
9. Duckman
10. Allan4444 - ? no songs listed
11. BigMatP
12. kallie
13. One-Time-Man
14. Davidstoys
15. lori2875
16. angelvr
17. daryle38
18. Joking_Jesse
19. SinginPopPop
20. davsrv
21. Dick_G_SF
22. ericmartin07

Binky-LEVEL 8

Reply by Binky-

1. Dustibritchesusa
2. Dariana * (dari)
4. Joseph
5. John_sings
6. Savingdaworld
7. Rescueman
8. OhioDarlin
9. Duckman
10. Allan4444 - ? no songs listed/ DUETs are still here
11. BigMatP
12. kallie
13. One-Time-Man
14. Davidstoys
15. lori2875
16. angelvr
17. daryle38
18. Joking_Jesse
19. SinginPopPop
20. davsrv
21. Dick_G_SF
22. ericmartin07

ILoveThisStuff

Reply by ILoveThisStuff

hey gang new member here since right around december i guess...I have an idea....if maybe we have some country crooners...there is a song from the eighties by George Jones called "Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes". this song is about those who are (as of now) passed on for the most part. i myself am not much of a writer..but if we could learn about some of the songs they wrote then maybe if we can describe it as a tribute to those passed on we could replace the names in the song with those who from here have passed on. so what do you think?

Delicious_DeniseLEVEL 2

Reply by Delicious_Denise

I HAVE PERSONALLY TALKED TO LISA MYSELF ABOUT THIS AND THE STAFF IS WORKING ON IT. THEY ARE GOING OUT OF THERE WAY TO PERSERVE THOSE WHO PASSED MEMORIES. ITS NOT SOMETHING THEY CAN DO OVERNITE FOR WE ALL HAVE LOST ALOT OF LOVED ONES SO IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME FROM MY UNDERSTANDING.

Delicious_DeniseLEVEL 2

BINKY NEXT TO JOKING_JESSE PLEASE ADD AND STEP SON DOMINIC.........THEY ARE MY FAMILY , MY SON DID RECORDINGS ON HERE AS WELL AND WE ARE LOOKING TO GET THEM ONTO JESSES PAGE ID POSSIBLE...THANK YOU DENISE (I DONT KNOW HOW TO ADD IT)

M-a-r-e

Reply by M-a-r-e

Thank you friends for adding more names. Here is an updated list:

1. Dustibritchesusa
2. Dariana
4. Joseph
5. John_sings
6. Savingdaworld
7. Rescueman (also known as BornAgain)
8. OhioDarlin44
9. Duckman
10. Alan4444 - ? no songs listed
11. BigMattP
12. kallie
13. One-Time-Man
14. Davidstoys
15. lori2875
16. angelvr
17. daryle38
18. Joking_Jesse
19. SinginPopPop
20. davsrv
21. Dick_G_SF
22. ericmartin07
23. Andy1111
24. TOMDOOLY
25. Lori2875
26. Dominic
27. bluer_than_blue
28. olddj77
29. Joseph

Delicious_DeniseLEVEL 2

THANK YOU OLIVIA FOR ADDING DOMINIC......HIS RECORDINGS THOUGH WE ARE GONNA TRY TO PUT ON JOKING JESSES PAGE SO THEY ARE PERSERVED IN CASE ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MINE

M-a-r-e

Edited reply by M-a-r-e

BINKY NEXT TO JOKING_JESSE PLEASE ADD AND STEP SON DOMINIC.........THEY ARE MY FAMILY , MY SON DID RECORDINGS ON HERE AS WELL AND WE ARE LOOKING TO GET THEM ONTO JESSES PAGE ID POSSIBLE...THANK YOU DENISE (I DONT KNOW HOW TO ADD IT)Delicious_Denise

Denise, someone sent me Dominic's name so I have added it to the list. I am so sorry for your loss(es). If you (or anyone wants to update the list), please just copy the names (highlight the names, right click, and copy) and then paste them in a new post....with any additions you might have. Thx.

Delicious_DeniseLEVEL 2

THOSE ASKING MAY BE INTERESTED IN THIS AS WELL, SOMETHING BROTHER GARY PUT TOGETHER AND HAS BEEN KEEPING UP ON............A LOT OF PEOPLE WE ALL KNOW ON HERE SO PLEASE PASS IT AROUND IT MEANS A LOT........
http://www.challengeforallstars.com/PART-251.html

Delicious_DeniseLEVEL 2

Thank you friends for adding more names. Here is an updated list:

1. Dustibritchesusa
2. Dariana
4. Joseph
5. John_sings
6. Savingdaworld
8. OhioDarlin44
9. Duckman
11. BigMattP
12. kallie
13. One-Time-Man
14. Davidstoys
15. lori2875
16. angelvr
17. daryle38
18. Joking_Jesse(with Dominic)
19. SinginPopPop
20. davsrv
21. Dick_G_SF
22. ericmartin07
23. Andy1111
24. TOMDOOLY
25. Lori2875
26. bluer_than_blue
27. olddj77
28. Joseph

Delicious_DeniseLEVEL 2

Ok i think i did it right?

Delicious_DeniseLEVEL 2

THANK YOU TO THOSE WORKING ON THIS IT MEANS A LOT TO SO MANY OF US. IF YOU NEED MY HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW IM A MESSAGE AWAY. THAT SITE I SENT LIST MOST OF THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE PASSED ON SO PLEASE VIEW IT , IT MAY BE OF SOME HELP .....THANKS FOR YOUR CONDOLENCES AND GOD BLESS....DENISE

BronxBruceLEVEL 14

Reply by BronxBruce

Be nice to know a little bit about these folks other than their nicknames. If anyone has any personal information about them, that can tell us more about who they were, how they lived and died, it would be nice to read. Would be nice to see a dedicated memorial page to them with links to their own profiles.

Delicious_DeniseLEVEL 2

BRONX YOU NEED TO GO READ SOME THREADS IF YOU WANT THAT INFO. ME PERSONALLY I HAD A DOUBLE WHAMMY JOKING JESSE AND MY CHILD WHICH IS NOT SOMETHING I LIKE TO PUBLICLY DISPLAY THE HORRID DETAILS IN A PUBLIC FORUM , THERE ARE PLENTY OF THREADS ABOUT STUFF LIKE THIS THAT HAS BEEN MADE IN MEMORY OF EACH AND EVERY PERSON. NOT EVERYONE FINDS IT AS EASY TO TALK ABOUT AS ME. BUT TO PUT A COMMENT UP LIKE THAT OBVIOUSLY GOES TO SHOW YOU DONT PAY MUCH ATTENTION. WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE ITS A GREAT LOSS AND IF THE PERSON WHO HAS EXPERIENCED THAT LOSS DOES NOT KNOW YOU I DONT THINK THEY ARE GONNA FREELY TELL YOU. I HAVE NO PROBLEM DISPLAYING MY LOSS BUT NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE ME.

Diane

Reply by Diane

I doubt that Bruce is looking for horrid details. I think he is more concerned with who that person was. And if you read the boards enough. You would see that people are not so shy about talking about their lifes on here.

Usually when there is any kind of in Memory of.. It tells a little about the person.. That's all..

BronxBruceLEVEL 14

Edited reply by BronxBruce

Well, Denise, I am sorry about your loss. I visit many of the people I've read about on such pages. Some of these people I've known, yet they were little more than a nickname and an occasional PM to me. Such is the nature of online communities. Often there is very little on their profiles and I would like to know more about them.

I was just trying to get something to remember these people by and not looking for "horrid details." It was, in my estimation, what a memorial should be. I'm sorry if I offended you.

Sensy1950LEVEL 81

Reply by Sensy1950GOLD

I was going thru the list of those that died on here.... and this one hit me soooooooooo hard... the song she sang ( farewell party) and dedicating it to her mom.... I just recently lost my baby sister suddenly 3 months ago and watching this and reading the text just tore me up.... this is just so touching !!!
http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/aa9cc528

Delicious_DeniseLEVEL 2

I understand what your saying sorry if I took it wrong.......
in my case Joking_Jesse and I met on line we were together for a yr. He was disabled with a lot of health problems seizures being one of them. My sons ages 2 and 7 at the time,took to Jesse really fast. We ended up engaged and had planned on getting married May 10th of this year. Jesses seizures were never that bad for the drs to take his license away. On May20th of 2008 we did our daily routine and errands.My oldest son went to school and I had been sick in bed with pneumonia for over a month. I stayed home to get some rest. Woke up at noon to a knock on the door, 2 police officers (so i knew right away after looking at the clock) Jesse hit a dump truck head on the blunt forces from the impact caused both their deaths and the coroners and police both believe Jesse had a seizure. The truck was driven by my kids great uncle.I felt so bad for him. It was one of the worse accidents in PA concerning the death of a young child (dominic was only 4)and it being within the family so it hit the news pretty hard which in turn allowed my son and I a lot of support. Both Jesse and Nicky would come on here and sing a lot. We all did as a family and thats one of the small ways this site has been so comforting to me. In the process I have met wonderful people on here. Even one who lives close by and attended the funeral services...Dominic was a one of a kind child. He loved people and showing off. He was a little ham that just made people laugh and he knew how to make a room stop and have people really stop to think what life is all about. His favorite thing was playing with his Thomas Trains...There are some recordings of him on my page. His first time doing his alphabet, the song I have been working on the rail road, and his last birthday on video with cake and all lol. You can see his personality just shine through..I made one of the most hardest decisions in a parents life and gifted his eyes and heart valves to the gift of life foundation.the eyes are the window to the soul and he will be able to see it again through someone elses body..So now understanding what you meant I have no problem sharing. I left a lot out so if you want to know more feel free to pm me....God Bless.....Denise

Binky-LEVEL 8

Edited reply by Binky-

It touches my heart to see that many of you are helping with links and others that have passed on... Just checking my list and Im so sorry if anyone has been missed PLEASE do add the Name or Nic of any other ^|^ members passed on!

Memories of OUR friends & loved ones on Sing Snap!

1. Dustibritchesusa
2. Dariana (Dari)
4. Joseph
5. John_sings
6. Savingdaworld
8. OhioDarlin44
9. Duckman
11. BigMattP
12. kallie
13. One-Time-Man
14. Davidstoys
15. lori2875
16. angelvr
17. daryle38
18. Joking_Jesse (with Dominic)
19. SinginPopPop
20. davsrv
21. Dick_G_SF
22. ericmartin07
23. Andy1111
24. TOMDOOLY
25. Lori2875
26. bluer_than_blue (*unsure* of this 1)
27. olddj77

BronxBruceLEVEL 14

Reply by BronxBruce

I actually do remember reading about them, Denise. Again, I am terribly sorry to hear about your tragic loss.

LupiAppleTushyLEVEL 2

Reply by LupiAppleTushy

Be nice to know a little bit about these folks other than their nicknames. If anyone has any personal information about them, that can tell us more about who they were, how they lived and died, it would be nice to read. Would be nice to see a dedicated memorial page to them with links to their own profiles.BronxBruce

I'll gladly tell you about Joseph. I could write a book about him, but in general, you can check his profile to see his history, and the tribute board for the link to his obituary.

LupiAppleTushyLEVEL 2

Reply by LupiAppleTushy

you have Joseph on there twice Binky.

Delicious_DeniseLEVEL 2

Im glad you do Bronx, that means a lot to me and i dont mind sharing. I understand where your coming from. Thank you for remembering...thank you for your condolences , everyday it gets better. I am a strong woman and am ok with it all. Just a whole learning process for me and my oldest son. We take it day by day

M-a-r-e

Edited reply by M-a-r-e

Oooops - it was me who had "Joseph" on there twice. Sowwwrryyyy! Ok, here is the new, updated list. Please feel free to add in - thank you for all of your help! These lovely people NEED to be remembered!

1. Dustibritchesusa
2. Dariana (Dari)
4. Joseph
5. John_sings
6. Savingdaworld
8. OhioDarlin44
9. Duckman
11. BigMattP
12. kallie
13. One-Time-Man
14. Davidstoys
15. lori2875
16. angelvr
17. daryle38
19. SinginPopPop
20. davsrv
21. Dick_G_SF
22. ericmartin07
23. Andy1111
24. TOMDOOLY
25. Lori2875
26. bluer_than_blue
27. olddj77

ma_elenaLEVEL 48

Reply by ma_elenaGOLD

15. lori2875

25. Lori2875

M-a-r-e

Reply by M-a-r-e

15. lori2875

25. Lori2875ma_elena

Thank you ma_elena for bringing this "double" to our attention. Ok, here's a new list (smiling) - I hope this is correct now.

1. Dustibritchesusa
2. Dariana
4. Joseph
5. John_sings
6. Savingdaworld
8. OhioDarlin44
9. Duckman
11. BigMattP
12. kallie
13. One-Time-Man
14. Davidstoys
15. lori2875
16. angelvr
17. daryle38
19. SinginPopPop
20. davsrv
21. Dick_G_SF
22. ericmartin07
23. Andy1111
24. TOMDOOLY
25. bluer_than_blue
26. olddj77

allenscouse

Reply by allenscouse

lou66

BrotherGaryLEVEL 9

Edited reply by BrotherGary

Be nice to know a little bit about these folks other than their nicknames. If anyone has any personal information about them, that can tell us more about who they were, how they lived and died, it would be nice to read. Would be nice to see a dedicated memorial page to them with links to their own profiles.BronxBruce

try this:

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/forum/topic/ad1c12f

CyndsLEVEL 27

Reply by CyndsGOLD

M-a-r-e

Edited reply by M-a-r-e

The new and improved version:

1. Dustibritchesusa
2. Dariana (Dari)
4. Joseph
5. John_sings
6. Savingdaworld
8. OhioDarlin44
9. Duckman
11. BigMattP
12. kallie
13. One-Time-Man
14. Davidstoys
15. lori2875
16. angelvr
17. daryle38
19. SinginPopPop
20. davsrv
21. Dick_G_SF
22. ericmartin07
23. Andy1111
24. TOMDOOLY
25. olddj77
26. lou66

AngelofkaraokeLEVEL 8

Reply by Angelofkaraoke

Thank you so much for whomever put BigMattP's name on this list. It is ever so appreciated.

Next >>