Comment reply button

This topic is listed in Website Suggestions. It has been viewed 772 times and 12 replies have been made.

MilesLEVEL 51

Post by MilesGOLD

Wouldn't it be helpful if there was a small button next to each reply on our comments page which would automatically send a reply to that comment???? It would make replying to comments a lot quicker & easier

Also, being able to see what comment a reply was to as well...sometimes I get people saying thank you & can't remember what they're thanking me for!!! (that could just be old age though!!!)

And finally, in the same way that we can see what pms we've sent, it would be nice to see what comments we've sent too!!

(& STILL wanting to get notification of comments made on duets...I'm quite sure I've missed thanking a lot of people because I never knew they commented on my side of a duet!!)

MandyLEVEL 23

Reply by MandyGOLD

I'd love the whole comment area to be revamped..and not just to 20 comments per page

I know lots of people have asked before if there could be a better system, where reply comments on the actual songs could be seen without having to revisit the song.

I also love the idea of being able to have a comment page of the ones we have left ourselves, many times I've wished I could remember who I said something to, and on which song, but I'm older than you Milo, so I've no chance..lol

scarlettohallLEVEL 47

Reply by scarlettohallGOLD

YES, YES, YES!!!

xenomarkLEVEL 85

Reply by xenomark

what do you mean, reply to comment????

as in, send the poster a PM????

--Katie--LEVEL 46

Reply by --Katie--GOLD

I'd love the whole comment area to be revamped..and not just to 20 comments per page

I know lots of people have asked before if there could be a better system, where reply comments on the actual songs could be seen without having to revisit the song.

I also love the idea of being able to have a comment page of the ones we have left ourselves, many times I've wished I could remember who I said something to, and on which song, but I'm older than you Milo, so I've no chance..lolMandy

Your older than 60 Mandy??? wow! you certainly don't look it! heh heh heh!

--Katie--LEVEL 46

Reply by --Katie--GOLD

I agree...I think it would be easier if we could reply to comments from the recordings....it certainly would be quicker......

MilesLEVEL 51

Reply by MilesGOLD

as in, send the poster a PM????xenomark

Yes :)))

I also love the idea of being able to have a comment page of the ones we have left ourselves, many times I've wished I could remember who I said something to, and on which song, but I'm older than you Milo, so I've no chance..lolMandy

Your older than 60 Mandy??? wow! you certainly don't look it! heh heh heh! caterina

It's not widely known, but I'm actually 73!!!

MandyLEVEL 23

Reply by MandyGOLD

Your older than 60 Mandy??? wow! you certainly don't look it! heh heh heh! caterina

Oil of Olay works wonders

--Katie--LEVEL 46

Reply by --Katie--GOLD

It's not widely known, but I'm actually 73!!!milesofborg

Are you sure??? I had you down for not a day over 60! lol

--Katie--LEVEL 46

Reply by --Katie--GOLD

Oil of Olay works wonders Mandy

I bet you use fairy liquid anol! "For hands that do dishes" lol

MilesLEVEL 51

Reply by MilesGOLD

Are you sure??? I had you down for not a day over 60! lolcaterina

I've had an easy life!

xenomarkLEVEL 85

Reply by xenomark

was gonna right you a GM script for that miles... but the way the comments & PM links work, it's not possible...

--Katie--LEVEL 46

Reply by --Katie--GOLD

Are you sure??? I had you down for not a day over 60! lolcaterina

I've had an easy life!milesofborg

Silver Spoon! Oh tell me about it! LOL