Photo hosting

This topic is listed in Website Suggestions. It has been viewed 730 times and 8 replies have been made.

-Bev-LEVEL 102

Post by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS +1

Come and join the fun in the Singsnap Chorus forum/topic/b4196354

Just wondered if Singsnap have thought of adding this feature to the website because with Photobucket charging outrageous prices...this could be an idea for those who are members of Singsnap...Just another feature to include... to help those who wish to use their own photo's instead of those that are already available from Singsnap...Also, would be helpful for those hosting contests and want to make banners for contestants....Just thought I would throw it in as an idea...

cannotsing24LEVEL 105

Reply by cannotsing24 +4 +4

Great idea

Annie_MusicLEVEL 101

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

That would be cool, wondered if possible too

Bucks_FizzLEVEL 108

Reply by Bucks_FizzGOLD +1

I expect it would mean prices would go up if the feature was added as it would cost money for SS to host pictures. I suspect this is why it is not already a feature.

MikeIIILEVEL 105

Reply by MikeIIIGOLD

*Pray for California fire/Anchorage quake victims*Great week to all*1,797 songs uploaded *

I was wondering if SingSnap can negotiate with Photobucket to allow existing contest banners to display correctly on SingSnap. Where else do people display their SingSnap banners besides their profile page and/or song comments section?

MikeIIILEVEL 105

Reply by MikeIIIGOLD

*Pray for California fire/Anchorage quake victims*Great week to all*1,797 songs uploaded *

Photobucket Hotlink fix thread:
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b115f7c4

deedlerockLEVEL 41

Reply by deedlerockGOLD

As Gold members, it really is a shame that the ability to add our personal photos to our songs isn't included somehow. As a person living on disability, I'm already stretching it just to stay gold. I guess my boring old recordings and backgrounds etc. will have to do.

neodrewLEVEL 93

Reply by neodrewGOLD

Revisiting this: I think it would not be much of a stretch for SingSnap to allow paying members to upload a limited number of photo files for use as backgrounds. It should be a simple matter of math to determine a reasonable file type and size limitation that would allow all members to upload X number of files for their account. The cost of creating the additional space to do this would determine if a price increase is necessary, and if so, how much it would need to be to cover the gold member accounts on the site. It could also be an optional item that a gold member could choose to pay for, and hosting would only be available on SingSnap to those persons

For example:

* Gold members may upload up to 50 photo files (.png, .jpg, .gif) to their account.
* Background Files must be no more than 2 MB each
* Each member's photos are displayed in their Gallery section

Piper-x-333

Reply by Piper-x-333GOLD +1

Still need prayer, sorry if I don't answer pm's. Thanks for the respect and all the listens.

+1 on this idea! *Bump*