This topic is listed in Contests - Completed.
It has been viewed 25,134 times and 3,319 replies have been made.

Previous Next
Cajun_lady

Reply by Cajun_ladyPATRON

hey wild thing is this prerecorded 4 u,r did u lay off da booze last nite lol!BJ_Getter

Stone cold sober actually...now what about that night with you and your skirt?!WildFlower68

morning Lorrie!!!!!Cajun_lady

Good morning Connie...I keep getting distracted by HOME stuff here...cant keep up LMAO!!WildFlower68

Lorrie I know the feeling... i'm still behind..lmao..I don't know witch way to turn..

TommyDale

Reply by TommyDalePATRON

Suddenly ......r/b89adfa63

QUESTION????????? DOES THE SONG HAVE TO BE IN DUETS CATEGORY?

charlavers

Reply by charlaversGOLD

Well done guys! I have had so much fun. Good Luck x

Michelle48304

Reply by Michelle48304GOLD

Thanks for the advance and congrats to those who made it thru!! So sorry to see some of my favorite peeps cut - love u ALL!

MarcelleBeavers

Edited reply by MarcelleBeaversGOLD

This is a Bonus Song.Guess the # of layers and get 2pts. r/bbbb89123

QUESTION????????? DOES THE SONG HAVE TO BE IN DUETS CATEGORY? TommyDale

no it doesnt! You can make a song into a duet... but it does have to be recorded already by that judge..

Big-Joke_Getter

Reply by Big-Joke_GetterGOLD

r/bca6795ee

My congrats to all who made the cut. I will continue to keep track of the contest. I had a total blast and learned a ton doing this. I WILL do another contest just don't know when. I want to send special thanks to Mindy,Marcelle,Dora and crisb133 who gave me so much help and engorgement it means more than you will know. mustangcurt

r u married to mustang sally,i think i know her! lol!,she's also related 2 polk salad annie !(r boo)as we call her!lol! please keep up with da tread!

MarcelleBeavers

Reply by MarcelleBeaversGOLD

My congrats to all who made the cut. I will continue to keep track of the contest. I had a total blast and learned a ton doing this. I WILL do another contest just don't know when. I want to send special thanks to Mindy,Marcelle,Dora and crisb133 who gave me so much help and engorgement it means more than you will know. mustangcurt

r u married to mustang sally,i think i know her! lol!,she's also related 2 polk salad annie !(r boo)as we call her!lol! please keep up with da tread!BJ_Getter

OMG Mustang is a guy!!

MarcelleBeavers

Yall please read rules carefully for some things have changed from previous rounds!!

Princess-Junne

Reply by Princess-JunneGOLD

Flagging

UnknownMember

Reply by UnknownMember

Marcelle ????

Do we still duet judges !!!

or is it a whole new ball game for us in BCUnknownSingSnapper

????

WildFlower68

Reply by WildFlower68GOLD

I gotta get some stuff done around the house here...will check back in a little later! Have a great day everyone!

singinmommy

Reply by singinmommy

sorry i couldn't make it on time! thanks so much for having me - it was a blast! will have to join another of yours when there isn't so much going on lol

have fun and good luck to all the contestants!!!! have an awesome day all!

MarcelleBeavers

Marcelle ????

Do we still duet judges !!!

or is it a whole new ball game for us in BCUnknownSingSnapper

????UnknownSingSnapper

THE BOOT CAMP DOES NOT DUET JUDGES. FOR THIS IS ANOTHER BALL GAME FOR YALL... YOUR THREAD WILL BE POSTED ON MONDAY. I WILL PM YOU THE LINK!

HIKER AND CHARZY.. THEY DO HAVE TO SING DUETS WITH THE JUDGES.. BUT THEY ARE THE SURVIVORS OF MY BOOT CAMP!

UnknownMember

Reply by UnknownMember

T/C Sota GirlyGirl

TTYL

UnknownMember

Reply by UnknownMember

Thank You Marc

Big-Joke_Getter

r/bca6795ee

r u married to mustang sally,i think i know her! lol!,she's also related 2 polk salad annie !(r boo)as we call her!lol! please keep up with da tread!BJ_Getter

OMG Mustang is a guy!!MarcelleBeavers

is dat a ?,i was go n by da pro pic! lol! i hope he is.

Cajun_lady

Reply by Cajun_ladyPATRON

I gotta get some stuff done around the house here...will check back in a little later! Have a great day everyone!WildFlower68

have a beautiful day Lorrie!!! me too gotta get my butt away from this computer..lol

Big-Joke_Getter

r/bca6795ee

i'm otta here 2!l8ter all!

TJB1974

Reply by TJB1974GOLD

Holy Jimminy Crickets! Thanks so much for keeping me. Just popping my head in for a brief "Hello" before I head out. Got a bunch to do this morning/afternoon. But I will pop back in a little later. Oh...and good grief people! I was only gone 7 hours and you still left me with 4 pages of reading to catch up on!?! LOL

MarcelleBeavers

xoxoxo bye BJ,... Ok Yall the judges still have a few request to finish singing for this round.. so we will be back later... Once again Congrats and I hated to see anyone leave!

TJB1974

Reply by TJB1974GOLD

Oh...and before I forget. LMFAO @ "well, as long as you have clean sheets"
You are BAD Lorrie!!! Not that I'm complaining, but just wanted it noted. LOL

MarcelleBeavers

ok yall... This round is gonna be busy. I am gonna ask that no Pictures,you tube links,etc be posted on the thread unless its a judge that is posting it! There is gonna be 168 songs at the end of this round to listen to and judge.. its gonna be crazy.. so we need to keep junk off here as much as we can! Yall can still talk but without pictures!

TJB1974

Reply by TJB1974GOLD

xoxoxo bye BJ,... Ok Yall the judges still have a few request to finish singing for this round.. so we will be back later... Once again Congrats and I hated to see anyone leave!MarcelleBeavers

Just wait til I get my requests in. :o)~ One or two of ya might beat me. LOL

Dizfigureddolly

Reply by DizfigureddollyGOLD

xoxoxo bye BJ,... Ok Yall the judges still have a few request to finish singing for this round.. so we will be back later... Once again Congrats and I hated to see anyone leave!MarcelleBeavers

Just wait til I get my requests in. :o)~ One or two of ya might beat me. LOLTJB1974
I cant believe youre even awake

MarcelleBeavers

Just wait til I get my requests in. :o)~ One or two of ya might beat me. LOLTJB1974

Hopefully the judge will have tiime...lol.. But on a serious note we are gonna be slammed so please dont get yalls feelings hurt if we cant do the song you requested!

Dizfigureddolly

yawwwwnnn

Dizfigureddolly

I have a birthday party today that I am dreading

Argent

Reply by ArgentGOLD

Phew! Thanks so much for the advance! Talk about a boatload of talent here! Good Lord! .... Wishing everyone the best! Where else can you go and have this much fun? .... gotta go look for songs...

DebraDuncan

Reply by DebraDuncanGOLD

Poppin in quick, thank you sooo much for the advance! So happy to still be here! Well done everyone.

Right, back to catchin some rays, its a hard life lol

Draymax

Reply by DraymaxGOLD +35

Morning thanks for the advance. its gonna be fun singing with you all. I've never sung in public with Jeff or Dora, only once with Mindy and a couple with Marcelle. Speaking of which did you get that PM I sent you Marcelle?
168 songs.... I'm staying off this thread completely unless its to post songs cause thats a whole mess of songs to listen to. I don't think anyone is gonna have time to listen to that many songs and keep up with page after page of chitterchatter and if you can do that, well y'all must have multitasking multi personalities cause I know I'm gonna have my hands full with listens!!!!! Good Luck to everyone

JulieWood

Reply by JulieWoodPATRON

Yay!!!! I'm so excited I made it through.... THANK YOU! And congrats to EVERYONE going through! It's always sad to see some leave but the best contests I've been in are the ones where people stayed around to cheer on the other contestants which is something I will likely do as well... :o) Looking forward to some duets now!

JeffL

Reply by JeffL

Please do not take this the wrong way but looks Like i broke both you and hubby in... I am so glad you both are a part of this!MarcelleBeavers

Good Lord....i mean Morning.

shaylavie

Reply by shaylavieGOLD

Congrats to all of you that moved on. Thanks for all your kind words I had a great time. Best of luck to you all.

Draymax

Reply by DraymaxGOLD +35

Has anyones thread gone all wonky? All of a sudden my thread is gigantic, I don't know why but its not normal at all, kinda freaky actually! Is it me or SS?

Dizfigureddolly

Morning sir

JeffL

Edited reply by JeffL

I'm not gigantic....well...um...no..i mean my thread.....this...SINGSNAP is ok on my browser.

Dizfigureddolly

its you lol...if you scrolled your mouse, and hit ctrl at the same time it will do that lol....trying doing it again...but the other way

JeffL

Reply by JeffL

Gooooood Mooorning MINDY!

Charzy

Reply by CharzyPATRON

WooHoo Mornin You All!! TY TY !! I can't believe I'm out of Boot Camp and Back with Everyone! I got up just so I could see what's Happenin. Now I can go back to bed and sleep another couple Hrs. It's Sat and No Maya!! She is with Her Dad and Mom!!
Ya Hoo!!Thanx Again Marcelle and Everyone . Chat later have a Great Day!!
GBY All, Huggsss and Love Ya........

jeencyetao

Reply by jeencyetao

thank you for the judge and yall participant lol
especially judge marc reminding me for the last round
and wow this's first time I've got this so far
and d boot camp seems fun!!!
gl to yall

Tattooed_Angel

Reply by Tattooed_AngelGOLD +1

wow tyvm for the advance .... really thought i was off to boot camp this round .... phewwwwwwwwww breathe deep ....... relief ..... oh wait hmmmmmmm don;t we gotta sing with ALL 4 judges this round ??? lol omg lawdddddddddddd help me lol

congrats everyone :o)

ty boo mindy jeff and dora for keepin me another round x x x

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk off to finds duets wiff the judges x x x

best of luck all x x x

oh yeah and flaggedddddddddddddddddddddd (before i forget)

geop110

Reply by geop110GOLD

Yes there is a lot of chat here, I couldn't keep up with the last one and now we have168 OMG I WILL NEVER GET SLEEP LMAO....
I love the chat and I LOVE THE LAUGHS...... LOVE THEM IT PUTS ME IN A BETTER MOOD LOL. So I will do my best to keep up with it, but I will listen to the songs first gang..
I will record a couple of Duets sometime today. I hope I pick songs you all like...
I will be in and out today got to do some house cleaning and stuff... maybe lay in the pool for a while I will like that lol

JeffL

Reply by JeffL

This place rawks....THis next round is gonna be a headache to judge...EVERYONE who is here deserves to BE here!

DOOOORAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

LucyPearl

Reply by LucyPearlGOLD

Thanks for the advance!:)

Flag!

LydiaIsAMom

Reply by LydiaIsAMom

flagging!

auntdawny

Reply by auntdawnyGOLD

A new one for me:)~r/afacea7d3

UN

Draymax

Reply by DraymaxGOLD +35

well the promo song that I dedicated to y'all lasted forty minutes on the last thread so if ya wanna hear it you'll have to go back to the last thread. It was sung with all of the contestants in mind, to help give us the strength and courage to get through this round!!!!

Dizfigureddolly

ok guys...gotta get ready for this birthday party....I will answer any PMs when I get home tonight....cya guys later

geop110

Reply by geop110GOLD

well the promo song that I dedicated to y'all lasted forty minutes on the last thread so if ya wanna hear it you'll have to go back to the last thread. It was sung with all of the contestants in mind, to help give us the strength and courage to get through this round!!!!Draymax

OK WHAT PAGE i missed so much last round. let me know I'd love to check it out

geop110

Reply by geop110GOLD

JJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF and Mindy tooo

hope you are being good ??? i will check on you later !!!

Previous Next