This topic is listed in Contests - Completed.
It has been viewed 9,202 times and 967 replies have been made.

Previous Next
karinrochelle

Edited reply by karinrochelleGOLD 7

Don't promote your song on my song unless it is a duet with me.It's rude.I know how to visit a song.

!!!DISCLAIMER!!! IF you actually LIKE these songs that WE HATE so much, keep it to yourself! We do NOT WANT a bunch of morons saying they actually LIKE these songs!

1) strawberi50 - Friends In Low Places
2) CrimsonGhost - Friends In Low Places
3) Archer400 - Afternoon Delight
4) joey6 - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
5) Vocalgoddezz31 - Once Bitten Twice Shy
6) SouthernC - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
7) kendude90 - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
8) Roc_Theory - Friends In Low Places
9) diana317ooo2 - Elvira
10) SugarBabe4u - Muskrat Love
11) MizzButterfly12 - Grandpa
12) geop110 - You Are Not Alone
13) Dreamcatcher4U - Muskrat Love
14) Toni324 - Muskrat Love
15) littleeva - Grandpa
16) ragtime108 - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
17) superman - Elvira
18) Godom1 (Michael) - You Are Not Alone
19) ValiJean - Elvira
20) tetvet_okc - Muskrat Love
21) Kimberly87 - Grandpa
22) elycelynne - Muskrat Love
23) luvofmusic33 - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
24) sweetdawako - You Are Not Alone
25) JazzySituation - You Are Not Alone
26) piggelinis - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
27) Iceman1967 - Once Bitten Twice Shy
28) Lori259 - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
29) ganganof6 - Grandpa
30) queenofheartsjah - Friends In Low Places
31) Sherri125 - Grandpa
32) YeahThatMe1012 - We Are Family
33) diditomic - Muskrat Love
34) Sssjim7 - Afternoon Delight
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)

1) rnewton1940 - Bridge Over Troubled Water
2) shortcakej829 - Beautiful Dreamer
3) tonnan3 - You Are So Beautiful
4) prplestrz - Bridge Over Troubled Water
5) artpokalips - Bridge Over Troubled Water
6) Godom1 (Ashley) - You Are So Beautiful
7) Lilimooka- Yellow Submarine
8) OzDave - You Are So Beautiful
9) Zelazny -
10) Carrara - Bridge Over Troubled Water
11) corinna69101 - Rockin' Robin
12) cherryladi1 - You Are So Beautiful
13) auntdawny - Johnny And June
14) charliemay - You Are So Beautiful
15) -Mara- - Beautiful Dreamer
16) Quasimodo-hunchback - Bridge Over Troubled Water
17) Jeffis - Beer In Mexico
18) halfpint31743 - Bridge Over Troubled Water
19) Ray_ - Bridge over Troubled Water, Masochistic style...lol
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)

1) gdwithin - From a Distance
2) Tresses - The Thunder Rolls
3) MNM1983 - The Thunder Rolls
4) Shoreline_Girl - Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under
5) CHARMMER - The Thunder Rolls
6) singingmeme - Bad Moon Rising
7) pyre13 - The Thunder Rolls
8) Godom1 (Austin) - Bad Moon Rising
9) conan72 - Bad Moon Rising
10) sukiesan - From A Distance
11) Angel_kisses_49 -
12) MarkE - Bad Moon Rising
13) ltyger26 - From A Distance
14) teg1950 - Bad Moon Rising
15) Justasingin7 - The Thunder Rolls
16) -CEZ- - The Thunder Rolls
17) RJay80 -
18) Luvnmyheart - Bad Moon Rising
19) Xtine - Bad Moon Rising
20) Mikelll - Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
21) ShazyA - Bad Moon Rising
22) o2baladyvol - If I Could Turn Back Time
23) shirerif - Bad Moon Rising
24) sassavs - Baby, Baby
25) rockchic6 - admits to liking a few of these songs *SHAME SHAME* LOL
26) Connielu - Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under
27)
28)
29)
30)

PLEASE NOTE: we want Drama FREE FUN FOR ALL. AnYone Who decides to mess that up will be DQ'd from this and all of our future musically masochistic contests. whahahahahahaa WE FLUSH DRAMA DOWN THE CRAPPER WITH THE CRAPPY SONG CHOICES WE HAVE SELECTED.

**so far there has been no drama. just fun. we are just covering all our bases hehehe**

karinrochelle

Reply by karinrochelleGOLD 7

Don't promote your song on my song unless it is a duet with me.It's rude.I know how to visit a song.

... and by the way, Karin... there is NO SUCH THING as a crappy CCR song... that was just blastphemy....

The moon gods are not happy with you right now.... better watch your *ss...

Sssjim7

yes yes there is. Bad Moon Rising got old so fast but evidently not for everyone. I have tried to make it sound better by singing it as a duet in a contest. I liked the outcome because it was not normal. Normal bothers me. i am so abnormal hahaha I am sure the THUNDER ROLLS AND THE LIGHTENING strikes because I dont like that song either as I am sure you have noticed on my list LMAO
karinrochelle

karinrochelle

I hope i've not entered a drama festival,, i hate them things! Good day all..SouthernC

nope we flush drama down our crapper

connielu

Reply by connieluGOLD

I'd like to try
Whose Bed have Your Boots Been Under
Judge Carin

SouthernC

Reply by SouthernCGOLD

I hope i've not entered a drama festival,, i hate them things! Good day all..— SouthernC

nope we flush drama down our crapper

ah hell just knock'em out with kindness,,works everytime lol

Angel_RainbowLove

Reply by Angel_RainbowLoveSNAP-STAR 1

I'll take Judge Karin and "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini". What's not to like about this song? ...lol...MikeIII

so nice that you asked... LMAO it promotes women and girls never being satisfied with themselves unless they can fit into one. And me, i would rather not go anorexic just because i learned that i should always fit into a size 2... yeah just my opinion.karinrochelle

Me too, I am so not going to starve myself to fit into a size 2. I don't think I could even if I did starve, I'm just not built that way and neither are most women! You go girl!Kimberly87

hey every woman can fit into a tiny bikini , it just might be hidden by some meat lmao just saying its true its truequeenofheartsjah

lmao TMIValiJean

LOL no. it is not true. There is no way my one boob could fit into a tiny fully bikini LMAOkarinrochelle

thats why at the store for women with big tops u can switch the bikini top for a big top and small bottom lolz idk

karinrochelle

I'll take Judge Karin and "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini". What's not to like about this song? ...lol...MikeIII

so nice that you asked... LMAO it promotes women and girls never being satisfied with themselves unless they can fit into one. And me, i would rather not go anorexic just because i learned that i should always fit into a size 2... yeah just my opinion.karinrochelle

Me too, I am so not going to starve myself to fit into a size 2. I don't think I could even if I did starve, I'm just not built that way and neither are most women! You go girl!Kimberly87

hey every woman can fit into a tiny bikini , it just might be hidden by some meat lmao just saying its true its truequeenofheartsjah

lmao TMIValiJean

LOL no. it is not true. There is no way my one boob could fit into a tiny fully bikini LMAOkarinrochelle

thats why at the store for women with big tops u can switch the bikini top for a big top and small bottom lolz idkqueenofheartsjah

hahahah lol ok the point is the song sucks major suckage to make me have to think about it LMAO

That-Guy

Reply by That-GuyGOLD

Even though a third of your group has picked this song, I'm gonna pick it too, cause I'm gonna take it ... flip it around ... bend it over .. and spank it with a studded paddle ...
That should make it different enough from the others not to be redundant.

Liz's Group
Bridge Over Troubled Water

karinrochelle

Even though a third of your group has picked this song, I'm gonna pick it too, cause I'm gonna take it ... flip it around ... bend it over .. and spank it with a studded paddle ...

Liz's Group
Bridge Over Troubled WaterRay_

egaaaads!!!!he is becoming masochistic with bridge over troubled water...this troubles me. lol

karinrochelle

Ray, you are added above

Angel_RainbowLove

Edited reply by Angel_RainbowLoveSNAP-STAR 1

Liz's Group

hmmm , that sounds very exciting and very interesting , i might need to get in on that , i mean listen to that

chris1789

Reply by chris1789GOLD 2

karinrochelle

Liz's Group

hmmm , that sounds very exciting and very interesting , i might need to get in on that , i mean listen to that queenofheartsjah

whahaha

Angel_RainbowLove

That-Guy

Edited reply by That-GuyGOLD

Liz's Group

egaaaads!!!!he is becoming masochistic with bridge over troubled water...this troubles me. lolkarinrochelle

Speaking of masochistic, Chris was the victim in part 1, Liz has to suffer in part 2, that means naturally, you're gonna be targeted in part 3!

karinrochelle

Liz's Group

egaaaads!!!!he is becoming masochistic with bridge over troubled water...this troubles me. lolkarinrochelle

Speaking of masochistic, Chris was the victim in part 1, Liz has to suffer in part 2, that means naturally, you're gonna be targeted in part 3! Ray_

well that I guess just means that I need to work harder on my next list of hated songs lol I already have three.... outa ten. i have to make them doozies.

ANDDY

Reply by ANDDYGOLD 1

Darn it Chris! if you willing to go though this again 'where you gotta listen to all these songs you don't like! I'm all f..rt, oops! I mean I'm all for it. I'm in. like it or not, and i'M GONNA MAKE YOU LIKE THIS SONG, ooh!, wonder what song that gonna be? mmm.

That-Guy

Reply by That-GuyGOLD

Liz's Group

Speaking of masochistic, Chris was the victim in part 1, Liz has to suffer in part 2, that means naturally, you're gonna be targeted in part 3! Ray_

well that I guess just means that I need to work harder on my next list of hated songs lol I already have three.... outa ten. i have to make them doozies.karinrochelle

You only have a few thousand songs to pick from over the decades!

karinrochelle

queenofheartsjah

you say you love it but your face says: I wish to kill, I have listened to these songs way too much and I feel the need to stab it and watch the music notes spill out onto the floor in a puddle of oooze...

Angel_RainbowLove

wish they had s & m by rihanna lovvvee that song

karinrochelle

@ Ray, ahhh so very true this contest is going to have the most editions since SingingRainbows country gals contests I love her contests and get in them as much as I can. I am amazed at the dedication to have 24 editions of something. I think we finally found ours lol

Angel_RainbowLove

queenofheartsjah

you say you love it but your face says: I wish to kill, I have listened to these songs way too much and I feel the need to stab it and watch the music notes spill out onto the floor in a puddle of oooze...karinrochelle

thats you karin , not me lolz , i dont have to listen to them not yet anyways

karinrochelle

wish they had s & m by rihanna lovvvee that songqueenofheartsjah
yes i love it too lol whips and chains excite me.... wait, you aren't suppose to know that.

Angel_RainbowLove

yeah these can never stop , because more songs will always come out that u wont like

karinrochelle

queenofheartsjah

you say you love it but your face says: I wish to kill, I have listened to these songs way too much and I feel the need to stab it and watch the music notes spill out onto the floor in a puddle of oooze...karinrochelle

thats you karin , not me lolz , i dont have to listen to them not yet anyways queenofheartsjah

yeah i know. i guess i was just prepping my own mind for the surgery that was going to take place later....

Angel_RainbowLove

wish they had s & m by rihanna lovvvee that songqueenofheartsjah
yes i love it too lol whips and chains excite me.... wait, you aren't suppose to know that.karinrochelle

ohhh but you just told me , i do too

karinrochelle

yeah these can never stop , because more songs will always come out that u wont like queenofheartsjah

true true

Angel_RainbowLove

queenofheartsjah

thats you karin , not me lolz , i dont have to listen to them not yet anyways queenofheartsjah

yeah i know. i guess i was just prepping my own mind for the surgery that was going to take place later....karinrochelle

its not surgery just rewiring your brain to brainwash you into liking something

karinrochelle

I WONT DOOOOOOOOO IT NO NO NO NO NO NO hey i sound like clinton... hehehee

That-Guy

Reply by That-GuyGOLD

Look at that! Even before I've sung, I've already inspired some enthusiasm in this thread (even if said enthusiasm needs to be punished with a good spanking)! That's talent right there, people!

Angel_RainbowLove

I WONT DOOOOOOOOO IT NO NO NO NO NO NO hey i sound like clinton... heheheekarinrochelle

" i did not have S**UAL relations to that song ! " LMAO

chris1789

Reply by chris1789GOLD 2

Still waiting for my ride. I am still here

karinrochelle

Look at that! Even before I've sung, I've already inspired some enthusiasm in this thread (even if said enthusiasm needs to be punished with a good spanking)! That's talent right there, people! Ray_

who ever thought it took talent to get a good spanking. lol

karinrochelle

I WONT DOOOOOOOOO IT NO NO NO NO NO NO hey i sound like clinton... heheheekarinrochelle

" i did not have S**UAL relations to that song ! " LMAOqueenofheartsjah

lol

karinrochelle

Still waiting for my ride. I am still hereMadWorld17

well ain't that (waiting for a ride) as crappy as one of our songs....lol

Angel_RainbowLove

woww this is crazy and hilarious

That-Guy

Reply by That-GuyGOLD

Look at that! Even before I've sung, I've already inspired some enthusiasm in this thread (even if said enthusiasm needs to be punished with a good spanking)! That's talent right there, people! Ray_

who ever thought it took talent to get a good spanking. lolkarinrochelle

I'm a big believer in the old motto ... It's better to give than receive.

rockchic6

Edited reply by rockchic6GOLD

KARIN'S LIST
#25 rockchic6 ... shamefully easily pleased... with music that is
One Of Us - Joan Osbourne
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b4692ebd4

I'm just a music tart

rockchic6

Reply by rockchic6GOLD

who ever thought it took talent to get a good spanking. lolkarinrochelle

I'm a big believer in the old motto ... It's better to give than receive.Ray_

Now how about that... I just happen to like to receive... perfection!

ANDDY

Reply by ANDDYGOLD 1

Bad moon rising for me Chris, I'm gonna make you like it this time my friend!

karinrochelle

KARIN'S LIST
#25 rockchic6 ... shamefully easily pleased... with music that is
One Of Us - Joan Osbourne
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b4692ebd4

I'm just a music tart
rockchic6

just signups. Do not post any links until the main contest begins on friday. thanks

karinrochelle

!!!DISCLAIMER!!! IF you actually LIKE these songs that WE HATE so much, keep it to yourself! We do NOT WANT a bunch of morons saying they actually LIKE these songs!

1) strawberi50 - Friends In Low Places
2) CrimsonGhost - Friends In Low Places
3) Archer400 - Afternoon Delight
4) joey6 - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
5) Vocalgoddezz31 - Once Bitten Twice Shy
6) SouthernC - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
7) kendude90 - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
8) Roc_Theory - Friends In Low Places
9) diana317ooo2 - Elvira
10) SugarBabe4u - Muskrat Love
11) MizzButterfly12 - Grandpa
12) geop110 - You Are Not Alone
13) Dreamcatcher4U - Muskrat Love
14) Toni324 - Muskrat Love
15) littleeva - Grandpa
16) ragtime108 - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
17) superman - Elvira
18) Godom1 (Michael) - You Are Not Alone
19) ValiJean - Elvira
20) tetvet_okc - Muskrat Love
21) Kimberly87 - Grandpa
22) elycelynne - Muskrat Love
23) luvofmusic33 - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
24) sweetdawako - You Are Not Alone
25) JazzySituation - You Are Not Alone
26) piggelinis - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
27) Iceman1967 - Once Bitten Twice Shy
28) Lori259 - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
29) ganganof6 - Grandpa
30) queenofheartsjah - Friends In Low Places
31) Sherri125 - Grandpa
32) YeahThatMe1012 - We Are Family
33) diditomic - Muskrat Love
34) Sssjim7 - Afternoon Delight
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)

1) rnewton1940 - Bridge Over Troubled Water
2) shortcakej829 - Beautiful Dreamer
3) tonnan3 - You Are So Beautiful
4) prplestrz - Bridge Over Troubled Water
5) artpokalips - Bridge Over Troubled Water
6) Godom1 (Ashley) - You Are So Beautiful
7) Lilimooka- Yellow Submarine
8) OzDave - You Are So Beautiful
9) Zelazny -
10) Carrara - Bridge Over Troubled Water
11) corinna69101 - Rockin' Robin
12) cherryladi1 - You Are So Beautiful
13) auntdawny - Johnny And June
14) charliemay - You Are So Beautiful
15) -Mara- - Beautiful Dreamer
16) Quasimodo-hunchback - Bridge Over Troubled Water
17) Jeffis - Beer In Mexico
18) halfpint31743 - Bridge Over Troubled Water
19) Ray_ - Bridge over Troubled Water, Masochistic style...lol
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)

1) gdwithin - From a Distance
2) Tresses - The Thunder Rolls
3) MNM1983 - The Thunder Rolls
4) Shoreline_Girl - Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under
5) CHARMMER - The Thunder Rolls
6) singingmeme - Bad Moon Rising
7) pyre13 - The Thunder Rolls
8) Godom1 (Austin) - Bad Moon Rising
9) conan72 - Bad Moon Rising
10) sukiesan - From A Distance
11) Angel_kisses_49 -
12) MarkE - Bad Moon Rising
13) ltyger26 - From A Distance
14) teg1950 - Bad Moon Rising
15) Justasingin7 - The Thunder Rolls
16) -CEZ- - The Thunder Rolls
17) RJay80 -
18) Luvnmyheart - Bad Moon Rising
19) Xtine - Bad Moon Rising
20) Mikelll - Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
21) ShazyA - Bad Moon Rising
22) o2baladyvol - If I Could Turn Back Time
23) shirerif - Bad Moon Rising
24) sassavs - Baby, Baby
25) rockchic6 - One of Us
26) Connielu - Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under
27) Anddy - Bad Moon Rising
28)
29)
30)

PLEASE NOTE: we want Drama FREE FUN FOR ALL. AnYone Who decides to mess that up will be DQ'd from this and all of our future musically masochistic contests. whahahahahahaa WE FLUSH DRAMA DOWN THE CRAPPER WITH THE CRAPPY SONG CHOICES WE HAVE SELECTED.

**so far there has been no drama. just fun. we are just covering all our bases hehehe**

PLEASE DO NOT POST SONG LINKS UNTIL THE MAIN THREAD OPENS. THIS IS SIGN UPS ONLY. Thanks

karinrochelle

The reason Liz does not have as many singers as me and Chris: her song choices suck worse than ours. LMAO I will have to try better on the next edition!!!!

karinrochelle

today is my gf's birthday. she is getting up in a few minutes. I will be out the rest of the day. Take care it has been fun!

teg1950

Reply by teg1950GOLD +1 1

Karin
teg1950
Bad moon rising
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ba6809b54

Mister_Emann

Reply by Mister_EmannGOLD 1

Mister_emann
Liz
Yellow submarine

Angel_RainbowLove

lolz

Angel_RainbowLove

Lori259

Reply by Lori259CHAT-ADMIN

today is my gf's birthday. she is getting up in a few minutes. I will be out the rest of the day. Take care it has been fun!karinrochelle

May she have a wonderful Birthday & u 2 an amazing day Full of FUN ~CAUSE "GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN"

Lori259

Reply by Lori259CHAT-ADMIN

CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY JUST WANNA~THEY JUST WANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GIRLS!!!!!!!!!! LMBO~ I will make u like this song!!! (HUGS)

Previous Next