1 - 3 - 1 Challenge (No.4)

This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed. It has been viewed 2,444 times and 145 replies have been made.

Next >>
Cerebraljam

Edited post by CerebraljamGOLD +1

Here is your twist:

:)

I recognise we couldn’t possibly cover everything in one week… not even two. So, I am willing to take up a second Playlist featuring ‘Soundtracks’. However, not enough of you ventured into the realm of TV shows/Netflix/Prime – almost everyone stayed safe with ‘films/movie classics’.

So, here are this week’s new conditions:

1) check out the lists I post below of helpful links to TV shows (also any series you find on Netflix/Prime are acceptable) (Or if you own a dvd boxset!) …

2) your first two songs must be 'FRESH’ recorded songs – as in ‘this week’ Sunday 18th October to Sunday 25th October. Then you may enter a pre-record. I will allow you to choose film/movie or TV show/series for your 3rd song or any bonuses. But I really want you to explore what there is in the TV/Netflix/Prime world and explore bringing me new songs. Some of you do, but some enter mostly old songs and then sing almost daily :D Yes, I do notice! GRIN.

It’s no good saying, I don’t have anything to fit the theme, create something! Learn something especially. You have a week… If you have nothing you sang today, or can't record tonight... there is plenty of time. :)

3) I do not want songs from ‘The Voice’, ‘X-Factor, Musical shows – ie any shows that are purely made up of songs! That’s too easy! :)

This challenge will run from Sunday 18th October to Sunday 25th October 2020.

This challenge is open to everyone – new and old, blue and gold

Everyone is still a winner – the winning is in the taking part, sharing, and caring.

The new challenge is in a 1- 3 -1 format.

One word – open to so much more! Harder for me than you!! :D Especially this week! The description will explain what/how?

Three songs – keep it down to three (spread out) for now, and let’s be fair. For each song you post, listen to three other people’s songs in the challenge, then post your second, do the same again and then your third. Find new people.

One Week – I recognise we are all busy, so, I want this to be a time to chill; drop in when you can and enjoy.

BONUS SONGS2 extra songs between WEDNESDAY and after – spread them out! Bonus songs must follow the theme and must also comply with 3 listens to each one added.

Please add your songs in the following format:

Name of Song - Artist:
Link:

Also, let us know where the song is from! Whether you have seen the show and what you thought of it, if you have!

The PLAYLIST will be written links to help accessibility and fairness to listens both ends and in the middle as people join us during the week. On Sunday, Mikeiii will add an automated one for those joining in late or anyone needing to catch up.

If you wish to link back to this challenge page in your song description that’s up to you. It does help!

There are THREE options:

1) add a plain link… grab the url on the first page in your browser.

2) use the image I use up top – CODE:

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/a81121e2][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P2OomK7m.jpg[/IMG] [/url]

NO BANNERS or CODES in the THREAD please.

3) alternative option - put it in your status. Giving you the ability to click it and come back here whilst spreading the word.

CODE for Status:

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/a81121e2]1-3-1 Challenge (No.4) [/url]

You don’t have to use any of these. However, it would be great if you introduce friends, especially if their songs you visited fit the theme. :)

Have a wonderful week!

Linkees to explore:

http://www.tunefind.com/browse/tv - all dip in and check them all out. Some might not be here but many may!

If your favourite shows aren’t listed, try a different search – I found these on Spotify! You don’t have to join to see a list…

http://open.spotify.com/playlist/3bElzRXJAUavMVoV3qOP9R - M*A*S*H
http://open.spotify.com/playlist/1BoEykBkFnjb80zu7Ex1SS - Songs from Cheers Episodes (1982 – 1993)

Goldengrl

Edited reply by GoldengrlGOLD

Goldengrl
C is for Cookie- Cookie Monster
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b0625cde5

Sesame Street

jc4uLEVEL 104

Reply by jc4uSNAP-STAR +5

"Jesus To A Child" r/be96edcc1 Blessings/Prayers!

Hi, all. . . . tv show themes are a little harder for this torch singer to find ha ha. . . .
but for you, Janet, I gave it a go on this new-to-me Theme from "Friends". . . .

I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b9a397e65

See you later tonight. . . . .

Cerebraljam

Reply by CerebraljamGOLD +1

Goldengrl
C is for Cookie- Cookie Monster
... Goldengrl

Absolutely brilliant!! How to ace and open a challenge, hahaha - so clever! Thank you Donna for making me smile so much to see this!

And Joyce, aww, well you really have brought out a challenging first song as well!

Handy hint, if you have a favourite singer and are feeling a bit stumped by this challenge, try putting their name in the tunefind website search up the top - I found lots for Ella Fitzgerald.

First it will show you the song title, and then underneath it has where the song appears, eg: 'Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered' appears in 'The Crown', 'Nurse Jackie' and 'ER'! Of course, I'm showing you the easy way to find a song that may more suited to your style of singing... I'll write it just for you in invisible ink... that way we won't tell any of the others, eh?

I'm so happy you have put so much effort into this challenge already, thank you!

Goldengrl

Reply by GoldengrlGOLD

*grins* I hoped you'd laugh!!

Cerebraljam

I did!!! I was beaming so much, and then I listened to Joyce and she had me beaming as well! Ladies, so far you own this challenge... where are all those shouty men who said, we need more?... Extend the challenge, tee hee! Maybe watching the telly? Is it sport time?

Sadly, I must go to bed, can't believe it's Sunday again, already! I'm hoping this week will really bring out smiles and exploration. And yeah, it's going to go too fast again!

Nighty, night for now folks - have a lovely evening all those in the States and hey Jenny, hope things are going well for you in Australia!

Goldengrl

Reply by GoldengrlGOLD

Sunday night fuhbawl probably...

Night Janet

snagelpussLEVEL 46

Reply by snagelpussPATRON

Hello Janet and friends

I was just waiting, don't want to be the first to submit a soundtrack, by the way a brilliant
twist to this challenge, clap , clap , clap, now we really have to do some work to get into
this challenge. Are we making this boys vs girls, I hope not, the last time I was involve
in a boys vs girls competition my better than half sweety pie didn't speak to me for a whole week and to make matters worst they won lol

TV DRAMA - ALLY MCBEAL - 1997 SERIES
Starring : Calista Flockhart , Jane Krakowski , Peter Mcnicol , Portia De Rossi ,
Vonda Shepard, Luci Liu , Robert Downey Jr , to name some great artists

Season 4 - Episopde 1 " Sex , Lies & Second thoughts Soundtrack :

DON'T THINK TWICE IT'S ALRIGHT - BOB DYLAN
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b473e8ee5

Snagelpuss

raddoc888LEVEL 76

Reply by raddoc888GOLD

Happy Thanksgiving Friends !!! Wishing you blessings of Peace, Health, Wealth & Happiness !!!

Hello Friends !

I am not big fan of the television... I watch the nightly news and that's about it. Except for some sports, mainly golf and maybe the Super Bowl.

I am more into Netflix & Amazon Prime.

So this was tough for me. Thank goodness there are indeed some popular TV soundtracks.
I found this one:

My First Entry:
Theme Song from M.A.S.H.

Raddoc888
Suicide Is Painless ~ Johnny Mandel
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd7ac6de5

Cerebraljam

Edited reply by CerebraljamGOLD +1

Poodlemoth on the wall creeps in for Janet - um, she has been caught out... she did not mean to limit this to TV shows, she is really quite a simple gal and um, thought Netflix and Prime = er, like a TV on your pc? Okay, she's asleep right now but I'll get her to edit the top post... hang on, maybe I can do it for her?

Sssh though, we must not wake her!

Poodle moth (Artace sp, perhaps A. cribaria), Venezuela by Art, on Flickr

That's a big image - I'm sure she won't mind, seeing as it links to the original site and I'm just a poodlemoth with no technical ability to make it smaller? Code? Eeek!

greeneyes56LEVEL 87

Reply by greeneyes56SNAP-STAR +5

Just like me, are you lonesome tonight?.....Will be back later to listen.....Stay safe all of you!!

Good morning!
My 1st song from The Soprano's S6 · E10 · Moe n' Joe

greeneyes56
That's Amore - Dean Martin
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b877a3955

Cerebraljam

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great Sunday evening. Monday morning disappeared fast!

So, thank you for the songs for my lunch! Off to fetch coffee, will be back soon.

Ah, Poodlemoth to the rescue.

Yes, I watch Netflix and Prime on apps on my pc, PlayStation/Tv and kindle. In fact, I don't have a TV aerial on my roof and I watch everything via internet streaming. Or collect boxsets - (not so much now). DVD's are becoming obsolete! Sometimes Prime and Netflix or NOW TV rescue me as I can't access HBO and many a fine series is shown exclusively by them!

What I don't want is musicals or shows made up of songs integral to narrate a story. Or things like shows with an audience listening to them sing or watching them dance!

I want the reflections of a mood, atmosphere or things played in the background. Sometimes we don't pay attention to these because we are engrossed in the story!

I know this challenge will require more thought, research and time!

Cerebraljam

Are we making this boys vs girls,...snagelpuss
Nahhh, just they were the fastest to take up the challenge, mind on the job, hehehe (stir, stir). Then I realised Sunday afternoon/evening you lot would be hands on the remote, footie or whatever moves - Hunter mode

Cerebraljam

One more clarification as Netflix and Prime has films... think of it as a Season/Episode challenge - something that continues over a period of time

Happy hunting!

greeneyes56LEVEL 87

Just like me, are you lonesome tonight?.....Will be back later to listen.....Stay safe all of you!!

I hardly watch any tv shows, prefer the news and informative programmes, sometimes I watch Netflix.

raddoc888LEVEL 76

Reply by raddoc888GOLD

Happy Thanksgiving Friends !!! Wishing you blessings of Peace, Health, Wealth & Happiness !!!

"I know this challenge will require more thought, research and time! "

Hello Janet,

You are absolutely right...and smart....this really encourages a little more digging...
And even though I use Netflix, Prime Video and YouTube mostly for travel videos, documentaries, and old movies that I didn't see on the big screen, there are indeed
a multitude of songs to suit one's taste just with a little bit of searching......

I actually have uncovered more than 5 that I can work on...

Didn't wanna sound defeated or discouraged with my comments above. Just wanted to mention my viewing preferences.

Still a great challenge and a wonderful theme once again !!!

Cheers !

art

Cerebraljam

That's okay! *Esthelle and Art!

I'm also being generous in saying, 'you don't have to have watched the programmes' you find the songs in. (Of course, it might be fun finding something you like out of this) but, I only need you to 'find the songs' and say where you found them!

We watch a lot of comedy - where there are no songs!! Just lately catching up with a bunch of silly comedians on The Taskmaster - Greg Davies & co. They have to do very silly tasks and get rated. Nothing is serious about this show at all.

We like Documentaries, Foreign films, etc. but mostly, I still enjoy exploring the net - such as places like this, learning things, web designing, art manipulation, Googling stuff, YouTube for music and film... I don't control the remote downstairs and sometimes watching something by myself up in my wee room (where I also work) feels lonely, awww! And it's too cold to sit lonely! AAAAWWWW! Heheh.

*Edit - Art, I'm glad you are enjoying the exploration! It is actually amazing the deeper you dig!

DustyDLEVEL 48

Edited reply by DustyDSNAP-STAR +4

Thank you all for sharing your brilliant gifts of song. God Bless and keep you safe. Merry Christmas

Good morning Janet,
Please may I enter my theme song? It is from:

TV Historical Romance series "Outlander".,
book written by Diane Galbaldon, published in the early 90's. The theme is the Skye Boat song, which is an old Scottish 19th century tune about Bonnie Prince Charlie . The updated theme tune for Outlander, was written by American composer Bear McCreary and sung by American singer, Raya Yarbrough.
The Outlander theme lyrics are taken from a poem by Robert Louis Stevenson. "Sing Me a Song of a Lad That is Gone", written in 1892.

Yes, I have read the books(haha, they are my favourite) and I have watched all of the tv series which was on the last few years, starting in 2014. The tv series is excellent.

It is a historical romance where Claire, an English tourist visiting Scotland travels back in time two hundred years and meets Jamie Fraser, a Highlander Scot.
Thank you for reading and listening
God Bless,
Dusty

DustyD
The Skye Boat Song - Outlander Theme
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1b8dedd5

Cerebraljam

Hi there, Dusty! Welcome! Of course you may Come on in!! And thank you

I'm a little slow in my listening today but so enjoying the songs... everyone is putting in so much thought! I must have spent a good 30 mins or so listening first, researching stuff, thinking ... and then commenting on Art's heee. I so loved M*A*S*H!

This is definitely not a 'in and out' Challenge!!

MikeIIILEVEL 109

Edited reply by MikeIIISNAP-STAR

* Rest in Peace Dansolman,SDingus,Kazloumy,Chastamae,265,617+COVID19 victims *2,942 songs uploaded

New rule #2 precludes me from participating as I don't know when I'll have free time to record a "FRESH" song(let alone Two). Since the pandemic restrictions were mandated by the county in March, I really have not had as much SingSnap time for recording fresh(mostly relegated to Community Songbook uploading). In August/September/early October, I had some free time to record some of my uploaded songs for a change(I'll never catch up at this rate). Most of my SingSnap challenge entries are "harmonized" recordings from my archives.

So, if I am AWOL, you'll know why. I'll be peeking in for this week's TV Soundtracks challenge.

Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 88

Reply by Rhonda_KayeGOLD

Be happy!

This song has been featured a couple of times in the soap opera "The Young and the Restless". Krauss' version was also used in the 1999 motion picture "The Other Sister".

Rhonda_Kaye
When You Say Nothing At All
Alison Krauss and Union Station
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c3ab53e95

Thanks and happy day!

Cerebraljam

RE Mike's comment ...

Harmonies on an older song and re-recorded this week are acceptable as long as they meet the challenge criteria/theme. If you really can't record that would be a shame. If you find time during the week (up to Sunday evening my way) to do so that would be great!

I will make exceptions for anyone who cannot record due to technical difficulties. But not because they are busy elsewhere on Snap! said cheekily. Real interaction and pre-thought leads to a better quality challenge.

Maybe one of your uploads will meet this challenge? Who knows? Others have been using them and they are very welcome! And thank you!

I do understand that there are lots of challenges on at the moment and people are busy participating with them. I just wanted to make sure that this challenge - challenges people!

Cerebraljam

TV Historical Romance series "Outlander".,

It is a historical romance where Claire, an English tourist visiting Scotland travels back in time two hundred years and meets Jamie Fraser, a Highlander Scot.
Thank you for reading and listening
God Bless,
Dusty

...DustyD

I'm doing a lot of reflecting this challenge I live in Fife where many of the scenes were recorded. There are some really quaint fishing villages not too far from where I live. Culross is one of my favourite places. Here is a link to a Visit Scotland website showing some wonderful photos.

And here is a map - so you can see some mentioned. I put an X marks the treasure... for a possible rough location of where I might be? Haha. Behind that tree! So small we are not named! I have also lived in Saline, Dunfermline AND Stirling as shown:

If it turns out too big, I'll shrink it!

DustyDLEVEL 48

Reply by DustyDSNAP-STAR +4

Thank you all for sharing your brilliant gifts of song. God Bless and keep you safe. Merry Christmas

Thank you so much for this map and information
Dusty

raddoc888LEVEL 76

Reply by raddoc888GOLD

"I'm doing a lot of reflecting this challenge I live in Fife where many of the scenes were recorded. There are some really quaint fishing villages not too far from where I live. Culross is one of my favourite places. Here is a link to a Visit Scotland website showing some wonderful photos.

And here is a map - so you can see some mentioned. I put an X marks the treasure... for a possible rough location of where I might be? Haha. Behind that tree! So small we are not named! I have also lived in Saline, Dunfermline AND Stirling as shown:"

I can absolutely vouch for and attest to the beauty and charm of Fife. I believe I've shared in passing my family trip in 2018 primarily for golf. We travelled from Edinburgh and spent most of our time in Fife, primarily in St. Andrews. We ventured out into Carnoustie and Aberdeen for more golf and visiting my son's college friend who has relocated to Scoltand from California. Two weeks is too short. So we plan on going back for more golf, a sport born and conceived here.
My wife and I were so fortunate to have our two sons with us who did all of the driving...I couldn't see myself driving on the "wrong" side of the road. That would have been an accident waiting to happen !

Cheers and have a great week friends !

art

greeneyes56LEVEL 87

Caught up on listens...hope everyone is doing fine!

IsingLEVEL 53

Reply by IsingGOLD

Me TOO! Keep Safe out there!!! my friends*

GoldenManLEVEL 66

Reply by GoldenManGOLD

This is the theme song to the long running sitcom WKRP. It was sung by Steve Carlisle and you only get a piece of it at the beginning of the show (and here on Snap). Here is my entry.....

WKRP ~~ TV Theme
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc89f5665

For those of you who would like to hear the entire song, here's the link to it on You Tube

jc4uLEVEL 104

Reply by jc4uSNAP-STAR +5

"Jesus To A Child" r/be96edcc1 Blessings/Prayers!

Hi, Everyone,
2nd song - from Grey's Anatomy - 2011 (Mesmerizing)

Chasing Cars (Acoustic Piano) - Snow Patrol
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c4b4dd415

Cerebraljam

Hi all, slipping in for my late night listens!! Again some wonderful choices being made. I've not heard of WKRP but looking forward to the initiation, Steve!

Echoing the well wishes on safety and health. This time of year brings about all kinds of everything let alone the current pandemic. Sending out love!

IsingLEVEL 53

Reply by IsingGOLD

Ising
Moving On Up / The Jeffersons
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b47d18195

snagelpussLEVEL 46

Hello my friends
Now that I'm caught up with my listens, here is my 2nd soundtrack coming
from one of my favorite TV series - Breaking Bad, this series I've waited to watch
until all the series is completed so I can watch it in full without having to wait every week for the next episode and binge I did I watched it in 3 1/2 days pausing only for some
much need sleep and bathroom breaks and loads of junk food, heh heh , After I finished
watching the entire series my better than half sweety pie said that I started to look and
act like Walt, aka "HEISENBERG" his alter ego, heh heh. Watch it if you have the time
It won 16 Emmy awards and a pre-quell was created , another very fine series called
Better Call Saul.

BREAKING BAD - SEASON 3 EPISODE 1 - Walter ignores Skyler's demands

TUSH - ZZ TOP FROM THEIR 1975 ALBUM FANDANGO (NEW RECORDING)
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ba9335b85

Snagelpuss

Cerebraljam

Walt was such a great character. Breaking Bad is a coarse series for the innocent eye, but riveting! Not for the sensitive viewer. Each episode made you wonder, could you watch any more? And Walt becomes like family to you as a watcher as you travel through his journey.

I need to watch 'Better Call Saul'. I've had it recommended!! I really like Aaron Paul as well. I did not realise he was a guest star in ER until re-watching the series more recently. I took a double take saying, that's Walt's buddy!!! Pointing at the screen!

Of course, back when he did ER and I was watching, I didn't know him then. That's what I also enjoyed about watching the Series/Seasons; it gave me insight to many great actors/actresses who might have started out back then.

Aaron Paul Must have been sleepy when I posted (what's new?) I forgot to finish off the code to make it into a link! LOL

Tinypumpkin

Edited reply by TinypumpkinSNAP-STAR +4

Open duet - Join me please, thank you. Mary Did You Know

Hello Janet & Friends!

I just love some of the songs from the Nashville series.

Tinypumpkin
Change Your Mind - Clare Bowen & Sam Palladio
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bca6f8205

Thank you for listening.
~tiny

DannyR1311LEVEL 67

Edited reply by DannyR1311GOLD

I haven't had the opportunity to watch the series, but Lovecraft Country is an American horror drama television series developed by Misha Green based on, and serving as a continuation of the 2016 novel of the same name by Matt Ruff. Starring Jurnee Smollett and Jonathan Majors, it premiered on August 16, 2020, on HBO.[2]

The series is about a young black man who travels across the segregated 1950s United States in search of his missing father, learning of dark secrets plaguing a town on which famous horror writer H. P. Lovecraft supposedly based the location of many of his fictional tales.

The recording I'm submitting, as my first for this week's challenge, is my cover of Earl Grant's, "The End", which was played in episode 2 of the first season of the HBO series. Listed in SingSnap's library as, "At The End Of A Rainbow".

DannyR1311
THE END (Fresh Recording) - EARL GRANT
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bcb822d85

Cerebraljam

Good day to all those up and around, happy dreams to those now sleeping

I have no excuse to say, off to make coffee! And then disappearing for hours? Today, I have made coffee and brought it here first!

Looking forward to hearing your songs Tiny and Danny! And brilliant detective work, Danny for getting that Earl Grant song here! Some of the songs mentioned in the lists of TV shows on tunefind may not be here by the original artist or title - as Danny found. I will under those circumstances be happy to receive another cover! Our mission is to find the songs and enjoy singing them!.

greeneyes56LEVEL 87

Edited reply by greeneyes56SNAP-STAR +5

Good afternoon!

Song no.2 (fresh recording)
From Beverly Hills, 90210
S2 · E24 · The Pit and the Pendulum

Chose the Nathalie Cole track, did'nt like the Nat King Cole track.

greeneyes56
Don't get around much anymore - Nathalie Cole
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bf97ce7a5

Cerebraljam

Chose the Nathalie Cole track, did'nt like the Nat King Cole track.greeneyes56

This is also absolutely acceptable! There's nothing worse than finding the song you want to sing has a bad backing track!

Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 88

Reply by Rhonda_KayeGOLD

Be happy!

This featured prominently throughout American Horror Story: Coven (2013) as the Stevie Nicks-obsessed, hippie witch Misty Day, played by Lily Rabe, used it as her anthem. Nicks would guest star towards the end of the season.

Rhonda_Kate
Edge Of Seventeen
Stevie Nicks
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b76467245

Thanks!

raddoc888LEVEL 76

Edited reply by raddoc888GOLD

Hello dear friends !!!

I don't watch this TV series. I probably should have. My wife and I were both busy physicians dealing with a plethora of medical issues during the day...so this show might have provided some levity after a long work day.

But I absolutely liked this song the first time I listened to it while researching for the theme of this challenge. I also watched several good covers on YouTube.

The theme song From the TV series "Scrubs"

Raddoc888
Superman ~ Lazlo Bane
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd8764a15

Cerebraljam

I loved Scrubs!!!! See, I have forgotten all the wonderful comedy shows. Thank you, Art! Adding to the list shortly and then diving in! And, by the way, it's never to late to start - I can well understand why you wouldn't have wanted to originally! It's another one I would happily watch over.

greeneyes56LEVEL 87

Posting my 3rd song (prerecord) as I will be busy the coming days, no time to record,
but will be listening when I can.

From The Handmaid's Tale
S2 · E8 · Women's Work · 6 Jun 2018
Janine sings to her sick baby at the hospital.

greeneyes56
I only want to be with you - Dusty Springfield
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bf5fd4e8b

snagelpussLEVEL 46

Walt was such a great character. Breaking Bad is a coarse series for the innocent eye, but riveting! Not for the sensitive viewer. Each episode made you wonder, could you watch any more? And Walt becomes like family to you as a watcher as you travel through his journey.

I need to watch 'Better Call Saul'. I've had it recommended!! I really like Aaron Paul as well. I did not realise he was a guest star in ER until re-watching the series more recently. I took a double take saying, that's Walt's buddy!!! Pointing at the screen!

Of course, back when he did ER and I was watching, I didn't know him then. That's what I also enjoyed about watching the Series/Seasons; it gave me insight to many great actors/actresses who might have started out back then.

Aaron Paul Must have been sleepy when I posted (what's new?) I forgot to finish off the code to make it into a link! LOLCerebraljam

Hi Janet

Better Call Saul is equally riveting and more funnier than Breaking Bad, it also explained
a lot of the characters on breaking bad more vividly on Better Call Saul, like Mike, Huel
Babineaux , Hector Salamanca ( ding ding, heh heh) How he met Gus Fring and the start of Los Polos Chicken fast food chain, how the Meth Lab underneath the Laundry got
built and how Jimmy McGill became Saul Goodman, lots and lots of stories that ultimately
led to Breaking Bad.

If you want my personal opinion this series started very good even from the first season
to the last and you want more and more, a highly recomended watch by the Snagel

raddoc888LEVEL 76

Edited reply by raddoc888GOLD

I lied about not having watched any TV series....

I actually did binge watch "Breaking Bad" on Netflix. It took me just a bit longer than it took Snagel. . But it sure was addictive and riveting.... I think Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are both great actors.

Sorry about the dizzy spell Esthelle
I had to change the background after I watched it the second time and got dizzy myself.
Now it's something that i used to stare at everyday at work.

Yeah Janet, I have never done a homework like you've made me do since I was in grade school !!!

greeneyes56LEVEL 87

Art rushing to the kitchen now...LOL!

DustyDLEVEL 48

Reply by DustyDSNAP-STAR +4

Good Morning Everyone

You All sound so fabulous!! Enjoying listening and singing here with you! Wishing you all a blessed safe wonderful day!
Dusty

DustyDLEVEL 48

Edited reply by DustyDSNAP-STAR +4

DustyD
Gilmore Girls, theme song
Where you Lead - Carole King
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c5b4b3c05

MY SECOND SING , SOUNDTRACK TV THEMES
GILMORE GIRLS - THEME -INTRO
An American comedy- drama running for 7 seasons from 2000 - 2007. This show focuses on the relationship between a single mother, Lorelai Gilmore, and her daughter Rory, who live in Stars Hollow, Connecticut, a small fictional town.

I have only watched a few of the shows. It is very entertaining and though funny and witty, also deals with real life experiences.
Besides this wonderful theme, intro song, there are many excellent songs played in the episodes. It is not a musical show, but this mother and daughter do love music.

The theme intro song is "WHERE YOU LEAD"
CAROLE KING AND LOUISE GOFFIN. I have only been able to find Carole King's original solo version. Hoping you all enjoy listening. Thank you

MikeIIILEVEL 109

Edited reply by MikeIIISNAP-STAR

* Rest in Peace Dansolman,SDingus,Kazloumy,Chastamae,265,617+COVID19 victims *2,942 songs uploaded

The Monkees TV series, Season 1, Episode 6, Airdate=Oct. 17, 1966

Mikeiii
I Wanna Be Free ~ The Monkees
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/be996d6c5

snagelpussLEVEL 46

Edited reply by snagelpussPATRON

Hello Friends
I'm caught up to my listens up to No. 16 , so I can't wait to release my 3rd song for
the challenge, this one was a show that PBS broadcasted and I'm not sure when
I saw it but remembered it so well that I have collected a lot of her albums since then.
Nora Jones and her quartet - Live At The Kennedy Centre, I have re-checked the date
and it was 2002. One of the song she performed with her band was Bob Dylan's
most iconic and most covered song by many artists. I didn't have
anything to record the show but I've started a deliberate hunt for her cover until I found
it and if you have not heard it yet then I recommend it with my ***** rating

Nora Jones , Linda Ronstadt , Bobby Darin , Robert Palmer & UB40 , The Hollies ,
Jim James , Judy Rodman and Kris Kristoferson to name a few great artists that covered this classic tune

I chose to record Judy Rodman's cover and not Nora Jones simply because of her
style that's too far of stretch for me to do so, here is :

I'LL BE YOUR BABY TONIGHT - JUDY RODMAN ( NEW RECORDING )
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c5a01a705

Snagel

Next >>