This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help.
It has been viewed 317 times and 6 replies have been made.

Tifferjoe

Post by TifferjoeGOLD

I just came across this problem....

I cannot play or view any member recordings and I'm not sure why? When I click on a recording (even my own) the recording never pops up. I am confused because i can still open the recorder and record a song...but when i save it..I cannot view the saved copy. I am very confused!! It was working fine last week. I have the 11.3 Adobe Flash player. Please help!!!!

Tiff

Belle_Morte

Reply by Belle_MorteSNAP-STAR

Hi

Have you contacted Support?

I'd first make sure I cleared my cache, et al., then log back in and see if you can at least see recordings. If you can open the recorder, I'd right click in the song window and see if your Flash settings little window pops up for permissions - allow, remember, then click Microphone and Cam (if you have one) and see that both are correct as to sound used and what kind of cam. You can also check to see what version of Flash is being used and in Global Settings allow SingSnap as a site.

If none of that works, then click Contact Us at the bottom of the page, give them your computer make, operating system, browser, Flash version (might want to give them Shockwave version) and what the problem is.

Good luck!!

If

blue-nightingale

Reply by blue-nightingaleGOLD

I am busy with the new house I'll be back when life gets less hectic <3

There have been a lot of problems with the new Adobe flash player I had to do a system restore to get rid of the update and go back to the earlier version. Once I did that everything went back to normal.

xCHELLEx

Reply by xCHELLExGOLD

I can view others videos now but not record..............

Jubi

Reply by JubiGOLD

Hmmm.....When I view/listen recordings, somtimes the player will stop during the song. Very baffling. Since I take very good care of my computer by cleaning out the cachet among other areas and regular scans, I'm not sure what it could be.

Belle_Morte

Reply by Belle_MorteSNAP-STAR

The only topic I've found that might help? Improved Recorder Problems: http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/9f10f5f0

Post your computer, o/s, browser, version of Flash and the problem ... I know they keep checking things.

This kind of thing is why I haven't gone ahead and upgraded Flash to 11.3 or FF to v.13 ... I'm scared nothing will work! I have Chrome, but I've found synching to be an issue with that. Note, I'm still using XP Pro, won't be able to afford any kind of computer til next year (fingers crossed nothing happens in the meantime) and then I'll get something with Win7Pro (have a few older programs that run perfect in XP, so want XP Mode).

Boney-Jo

Reply by Boney-JoGOLD

I am back! just need to set up my computer :)

I just came across this problem....

I cannot play or view any member recordings and I'm not sure why? When I click on a recording (even my own) the recording never pops up. I am confused because i can still open the recorder and record a song...but when i save it..I cannot view the saved copy. I am very confused!! It was working fine last week. I have the 11.3 Adobe Flash player. Please help!!!!

Tiff Tifferjoe

Hi Tiff, if your still having problems please click on the link below and someone can help you
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/member/recording-support

Cheers Jo

Topic Closed
This topic has been closed and will not receive any new replies.