First Recording is always deleted

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 819 times and 5 replies have been made.

melLEVEL 19

Post by melGOLD

Since yesterday, the first recording I make is always deleted. Having completed my recording it will always say "Sorry, please make a recording first". The 2nd time it's alright. This is ALWAYS the same!

I think it's maybe a good idea to force me into practicing but this sometimes wrecks good recordings, too...

AkaraokeloverLEVEL 36

Reply by Akaraokelover

Are you sure that it was actually recording. Maybe you were just playing the song but not actually recording. I've done that myself a few times.

BluesEngineLEVEL 1

Reply by BluesEngine

yes i'm sure. the first 3 times or so i thought i forgot to click the right button. but the next 10 or 15 times i made sure i did...

AkaraokeloverLEVEL 36

Reply by Akaraokelover

Gee, and I was blaming myself for the trouble, lol. There were a few times when I really thought that I had clicked on record, but being old one never knows for sure, lol.

MsWoodSDLEVEL 28

Reply by MsWoodSDGOLD

Yeah, I have noticed that problem too - and you're right cause sometimes you put your heart into that first one and you're like "yeah! I got it on the first one - let's listen!" and then it says please make a recording.... oh well:)

Karaokelady38LEVEL 40

Reply by Karaokelady38GOLD

Ive had that happen a few times...cyber space steals my recording......OR it never will go into the "listen and save" page...just stay stuck in "send mode" on first page. But nothing's perfect..just redo redo redo.....My biggest problem is video load....audio loads right up...video can take up to 20 minutes sometimes, so I miss a lot of really good stuff cause it takes so long to load. I live in the country, so i have min.DSL, meaning the slowest they make! LOL!!!