CHAT ROOM

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 936 times and 14 replies have been made.

peterJLEVEL 17

Post by peterJ

i thought id give the chat room a visit, but it wont let me go in using my normal id and password, keeps saying incorrect password help please !

JimmyN

Reply by JimmyN

Yeah me too, I've had soo much trouble with this room--now my name and password won't work--wots the problem? I only wanna chat

JimmyN

Reply by JimmyN

and I don't wanna sign up for something else--surely my singsnap name 'n password is enough

NovellaLEVEL 111

Reply by NovellaSTAFF +26

No Guys.. You have to create an actual userplane account now. They changed the settings so you cannot login as a guest. And only members of THIS site are able to go in. I assume they were trying to cut back on the pervs who kept gaining access through the main site. If you go to userplane.com you can create an account... Annoying, certainly: But there isn't much of an alternative right now until they create their own chat programme. And I am sure the admin is trying to protect their users, especially the females who have been constantly exposed to that type of disgusting perversion.

JimmyN

Reply by JimmyN

thanks possum, shall do

peterJLEVEL 17

Reply by peterJ

thankyou Novella ... i will get myself over to userplane right now lol x

NovellaLEVEL 111

haha!! No Problem fellas!!! Happy Chatting! :o)

saxon3855LEVEL 2

Reply by saxon3855GOLD

Novella talked about pervs.. Now my question is: Where do these idiots come from? Of course I'm a man and, naturally don't get perved, but it seems to me that all men should treat a woman as a lady.. maybe I'm just old fashioned, but it just amazes me that some (many) men think that they can go into a chat room and just do anything they like, and it will give a lady joy just to get to know them.. disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NovellaLEVEL 111

Saxon... there are some seriously demented people in the world... ugh... ! Glad You're one of the good ones!

tammyangel777LEVEL 2

Reply by tammyangel777

i created my username even got the confirmation but still cant get in whats the problem

MmeOdileCLEVEL 35

Reply by MmeOdileCGOLD

I cannot get in as well and I did create an account..hmmmm

bwfcjohnLEVEL 4

Reply by bwfcjohn

i had the same problem . i had a userplane name and password and it would not let me in. had to sign up again and slightly change my name. also i totaly agree with saxon . i always treat ladys with respect after all its a karaoke site not a dateing site but there are some sad guys out there that think just because a lady makes a comment on their recording its a come on .

ShyLynnLEVEL 3

Reply by ShyLynn

John, a come on would have been bad enough; this guy was actually exposing himself on camera. Nasty.

bwfcjohnLEVEL 4

Reply by bwfcjohn

my my monique i did not know that and yes very nasty .

JonniecroonerLEVEL 8

Reply by Jonniecrooner

He he Novella, you're always complaining of pervertion in the chat rooms, though usually its's about the lack of it lol JC x