SINGSNAP GOSPEL GROUP - Archive

This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed. It has been viewed 267,495 times and 39,724 replies have been made.

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

HI AUDREY ! I PUT ANOTHER ENTRY GRAPHIC AND COMMENT GRAPHIC IN THE GRAPHIC FORUM BUT HAVE TO GO NOW ! TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY !
CARLA

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

I FLIPPED AGAIN ! TAKE CARE !
CARLA

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

Edited reply by AngileegirlGOLD

This post has been deleted by the host!

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

THIS CHALLENGE WILL START ON JANUARY 28th - FEBRUARY 14th.

WE ARE HAVING A VALENTINES CHALLENGE TO START THIS FORUM OFF IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. WE ARE GOING TO SHOW OUR LORD HOW MUCH WE "LOVE" HIM, SINCE VALENTINES DAY IS ALL ABOUT "LOVE". I LOVE YOU LORD WITH ALL MY HEART AND I PERSONALLY DEDICATE ALL OF THESE SONGS THAT ARE SANG IN THE CHALLENGE, TO YOU MY LORD, OUR SAVIOUR.

FOR THIS CHALLENGE YOU MUST SING 18 SONGS IN 14 DAYS. YOU WILL RECEIVE A NICE BANNER AS YOUR REWARD FOR SINGING 18 SONGS. ONLY IF YOU HAVE AN EXCUSE WILL YOU WIN IF YOU DON'T GET ALL OF THEM IN. IT WOULDN'T BE FAIR TO THE OTHERS IF WE DIDN'T DO THAT. BUT YOU WILL RECEIVE A NICE PARTICIPATION AWARD SO YOU DON'T GO AWAY EMPTY HANDED. WE WON'T LET ANYONE DO THAT. HAVE FUN EVERYONE. HAPPY VALENTINE'S TO YOU AND YOUR'S.
AUDREY

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

THANKS AUDREY ! I WILL INVITE SOME FOLKS IN HERE SO THEY WILL JOIN US ! I KNOW TESS WILL WHEN SHE IS BACK.. TAKE CARE !
CARLA

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

Reply by AngileegirlGOLD

THANK YOU CARLA SO MUCH!

Ising4HimLEVEL 50

Edited reply by Ising4HimGOLD

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

Reply by AngileegirlGOLD

EVERYONE PLEASE NUMBER EACH SONG YOU SING FOR THE CHALLENGE FROM 1 - 18. ADD THE TITLE OF THE SONG AND THE LINK BELOW IT. THIS MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME TO KEEP UP WITH. ALSO PLEASE ADD YOUR ENTRY BANNER ON EACH SONG. THIS IS FOR ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FORUM. NO PRE-RECORDS UNLESS YOU INFORM ME THAT YOU ARE ILL OR SOME EXCUSE. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE NUMBERS ON THE LARGE ENTRY BANNER. I COULDN'T CHANGE IT. THIS CHALLENGE BEGINS TODAY, THE 28TH AND ENDS FEBURARY 14TH. HAVE FUN EVERYONE. PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TOO. WHO WILL BE FIRST TO POST A SONG? AUDREY

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

Reply by AngileegirlGOLD

THANK YOU SO MUCH FLORENCE FOR THE BANNER, IT IS VERY NICE AND I NEEDED IT TOO... MAKE ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES. I WILL SEND YOU THE PLACE TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU DON'T MIND ADDING THEM THERE AND THE NEW GRAPHICS FORUM. YOU ARE SO SWEET TO HELP ME. CARLA IS REALLY BUSY TODAY. I LOVE THE WAY YOU DID THE WELCOMES YESTERDAY ALSO! GOD BLESS YOU SIS!
HUGS, AUDREY

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

GONNA TAKE A BREAK WHILE IT IS QUIET. NURSING A TOOTHACHE TODAY. LEAVE ME A MESSAGE IF YOU NEED ME AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU. HAVE A GREAT TIME SINGING.
AUDREY

just-KMSLEVEL 91

Reply by just-KMSGOLD

I posted 1st at 12:31am today heh heh heh... while normal folk rest... LOL

just-KMS (Kevin)
1.) "Going Home" by the Gaithers
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c2bb27878

attaching the banner now

Ising4HimLEVEL 50

Edited reply by Ising4HimGOLD

The above comment banner has the incorrect code I am fixing it now.

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

OK FLORENCE YES I SAW THAT SONG KEVIN ! GLAD YOU GOT A SONG IN ! I AM WORKING ON ONE RIGHT NOW AND ANYONE CAN JOIN ME ON IT ! GOD BLESS YOU ALL !
CARLA

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

FATHER I ASK YOU TO TAKE THE PAIN AWAY FROM AUDREY'S TOOTH RIGHT NOW.. IT HAS NO PLACE IN HER ! SHE WAS HEALED ON CALVARY'S HILL ! I BELIEVE IT IS DONE IN THE NAME OF JESUS AS I PRAY ! THE ENEMY HAS TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW! I HAVE POWER AND AUTHORITY OVER TO HIM GIVEN BY YOU LORD ! I BELIEVE THIS IN THE PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS ! AMEN AND AMEN !

Ising4HimLEVEL 50

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

I have fixed the banner now also fixed in Graphic forum

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Edited reply by CarlaCarey

1.I'll Fly Away
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c7b7dafd8
Feel free to sing with me

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

That is a lovely banner by the way, Florence LOVE IT !
Carla

I actually found a Scriptural background in the Valentine themes that Denny makes..if anyone would like the code just let me know..thanks and God bless you !

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

I just love that Scripture..it is a real blessing so I wanted to share it with you ! God bless you all !

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

JESUS

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c68484d68SouthernBorn

This is Robert's First song Quoted from the last page

This is going great so far ! I regret having to study this coming week since I won't be in here as much as I'd like..you all are doing awesome !
Carla

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

YAY! KEVIN IS OUR FIRST CHALLENGE SINGER FOR TODAY. VERY CLEVER KEVIN...LOL. I WILL BE BY TO LISTEN SHORTLY. CARLA IS OUR SECOND. ROBERT HAS HIS FOOT IN THE DOOR AS THE THIRD SINGER FOR TODAY. I WILL BE KEEPING TRACK ON MY NOTEPAD. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! WE ARE OFF AND SINGING!! PRAISE THE LORD!!
AUDREY

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

I will post that in the graphic forum and then finish the church service..see you all later on ! Take care !
Hugs,
Carla

Audrey I prayed for you in both threads and for some other folks too today.. take care ! God is so good !

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

Reply by AngileegirlGOLD

THANK YOU SO MUCH CARLA FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND YOUR HELP. MY TEETH FEEL BETTER SINCE I READ YOUR PRAYER. THANK YOU FOR FIXING THE ENTRY BANNER.
THANK YOU FLORENCE FOR FIXING THE CODE ON THE BEAUTIFUL BANNER YOU MADE.

NikkinettaLEVEL 65

Reply by NikkinettaGOLD

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

Oh I love that song, Nikki.. I can hardly wait to hear that one !

You are more than welcome Audrey God bless you and I am so glad you are better !

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

Reply by AngileegirlGOLD

HI NIKKI, SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE TODAY TOO. IS THIS TO BE IN THE CHALLENGE OR ARE YOU JUST SINGING. I AM GONNA BE LISTENING TO ALL OF THESE SONGS IN A FEW MINUTES. I HAVE SOMETHING I HAVE TO CHECK OUT IN MY MESSAGES. THANK YOU NIKKI FOR JOINING US.
AUDREY

Ising4HimLEVEL 50

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

18 songs in 14 days

#1.Going Home
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c58338de8

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

HERE IS THE CHURCH SERVICE.. I WILL TRY TO SEND OUT A FEW INVITATIONS. THIS INCLUDES PEOPLE FROM BOTH FORUMS ! ENJOY AND GOD BLESS YOU !
CARLA

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

2.Going Home
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c365d9268
Duet with Florence.. I just had to sing this one

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

"THANK YOU LORD, FOR YOUR BLESSINGS ON ME"

WHILE WE ARE WAITING FOR THE CHALLENGE, WHY DON'T WE GET A CHOIR GOING. EVERYONE THAT CAN, COME SING IN OUR CHOIR! WHEN YOU SING PLEASE CHANGE THE LINK ON HERE TO YOUR SONG LINK AND PUT YOUR NAME UNDER THE SONG OF THE PREVIOUS SINGER! IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT, LET ME OR CARLA KNOW AND WE WILL FIX IT FOR YOU!

LINK:http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bdb780908

1.) Angileegirl
2.) Ising4Him
3.) CarlaCarey
4.) AltheaWood
5.) PJ
6.) Twosees
7.) just-KMS
8.) Runningbear
9.)katypoo (waiting for link)
10.)

katypoo had also joined the sing off my recording... I'll PM her and ask her to join us up here and re-record She did a wonderful sing as did Runningbear! EVERYONE is doing very well!

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

SOME OTHERS MIGHT WANT TO JOIN US SO I WENT AHEAD AND QUOTED IT... THE MORE THE BETTER ! PRAISE THE LORD ! I HAVE GOT TO GO REST AND I AM SORRY !I FEEL BETTER IN JESUS' NAME ! TAKE CARE ALL AND HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT ! I WILL ADVERTISE THE SERVICE MORE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW TAKE CARE !
CARLA

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

Reply by AngileegirlGOLD

I HAVE LISTENED TO ALL OF THE SONGS AND I'M TELLING YOU ALL, THAT IS SOME HEAVENLY SINGING! SUCH A BLESSING AND YOU CAN FEEL THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD! BLESS YOU ALL.

THANK YOU CARLA FOR THE CHURCH SERVICE. EVERYONE BE SURE AND GO LISTEN. SHE DOES A GREAT JOB!

LOVE ALL OF YOU IN THE LORD!
AUDREY

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND IF I DON'T SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT I WILL TOMORROW ! PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS GOOD !
Hugs to all,
Carla

CarlaCareyLEVEL 4

Reply by CarlaCarey

YES AUDREY PLEASE JOIN ME ON THAT ONE WITH FLORENCE.. GOING HOME.. THE ANOINTING IS STRONG ON THAT ONE.. ALL THESE SONGS ARE AWESOME ! PRAISE THE LORD
YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB AUDREY ! GOD BLESS YOU SISTER ! WE LOVE YOU !
CARLA

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

Reply by AngileegirlGOLD

THANK YOU SO MUCH CARLA, I COULDN'T DO IT WITHOUT ALL OF YOU COMING HERE, AND WITHOUT CARLA AND FLORENCE HELPING ME SO MUCH! I THANK ALL OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
AUDREY

RunningbearLEVEL 14

Reply by Runningbear

Carla Carey & Runningbear singing
I'll fly away
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bdb780908

RunningbearLEVEL 14

Reply by Runningbear

Wrong link above here is the link
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b6910f670

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

Reply by AngileegirlGOLD

I WILL JOIN YOU TWO LATER CARLA. THANK YOU! YOU AND FLORENCE SING GREAT TOGETHER! I LOVE ALL OF THE SONGS. NOW I HAVE TO GO SET UP MY NOTEPAD TO KEEP TRACK OF THE CHALLENGE SINGERS. MY PLEASURE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A NUMBER BY YOUR SONG, I WON'T KNOW IF IT IS A CHALLENGE SONG OR NOT, PLEASE BE SURE AND DO THAT FOR ME. THANK YOU.
AUDREY

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

Reply by AngileegirlGOLD

EVERYONE PLEASE NUMBER EACH SONG YOU SING FOR THE CHALLENGE FROM 1 - 18. ADD THE TITLE OF THE SONG AND THE LINK BELOW IT. THIS MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME TO KEEP UP WITH. ALSO PLEASE ADD YOUR ENTRY BANNER ON EACH SONG. THIS IS FOR ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FORUM. NO PRE-RECORDS UNLESS YOU INFORM ME THAT YOU ARE ILL OR SOME EXCUSE. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE NUMBERS ON THE LARGE ENTRY BANNER. I COULDN'T CHANGE IT. THIS CHALLENGE BEGINS TODAY, THE 28TH AND ENDS FEBURARY 14TH. HAVE FUN EVERYONE. PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TOO.
AUDREY

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

Reply by AngileegirlGOLD

THANK YOU SO MUCH JAMES FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL SING WITH CARLA! GOD BLESS YOU!
AUDREY

RunningbearLEVEL 14

Reply by Runningbear

Going Home
by Carla I singforhim & Runningbear
I just had to sing with them two
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bba5475f0

Ising4HimLEVEL 50

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

Reply by AngileegirlGOLD

GOOD NIGHT FLORENCE! I WILL BE FOLLOWING YOU SOON! HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT.
HUGS AUDREY

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

"THANK YOU LORD, FOR YOUR BLESSINGS ON ME"

WHILE WE ARE WAITING FOR THE CHALLENGE, WHY DON'T WE GET A CHOIR GOING. EVERYONE THAT CAN, COME SING IN OUR CHOIR! WHEN YOU SING PLEASE CHANGE THE LINK ON HERE TO YOUR SONG LINK AND PUT YOUR NAME UNDER THE SONG OF THE PREVIOUS SINGER! IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT, LET ME OR CARLA KNOW AND WE WILL FIX IT FOR YOU!

LINK:http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c9a7bcfb8

1.) Angileegirl
2.) Ising4Him
3.) CarlaCarey
4.) AltheaWood
5.) PJ
6.) Twosees
7.) just-KMS
8.) Runningbear
9.) katypoo
10.)

katypoo had also joined the sing off my recording...She did a wonderful sing as did Runningbear! EVERYONE is doing very well!