This topic is listed in General Discussion.
It has been viewed 1,987 times and 61 replies have been made.

Previous -
Ruger

Reply by RugerGOLD

I think Tan's hubby would object to her doing cowboys, purple or otherwise!

...and Tan...at your status...yes.Annie

LOL..I bet he would too!! That's good stuff right there, lol

Tan

Reply by TanGOLD

the hubby likes it when I share the purple cowboy with him :oP

AmiQ

Reply by AmiQGOLD

bahahahahahahahaha ^^

Ruger

Reply by RugerGOLD

Now that's just plain old TMI!!! lol

Tan

Reply by TanGOLD

not sure what you are thinking...but shame on you :oP

Ruger

Reply by RugerGOLD

Oh...That, of course!!

Tan

Reply by TanGOLD

LOL...sure :o)

shawnshamrock

Reply by shawnshamrock

I think the selection of free songs is actually not too bad. The only inconvenience is if you hit that 100 limit then you have to start choosing which recordings you wanna get rid of to make space for newer ones. So it really isn't too bad being a blue member, just limits you a bit, but that is obvious. I didn't mind being blue, there were still some popular songs that i was able to record and If I got too busy outside of singsnap I wouldn't have to worry about paying money for something I wasn't using (although it doesn't bother me if i were gold and not using the site daily, I'd still be supporting the site, so that in itself is a bonus) I just switched back to Gold, and of course love it and think it's worth paying for I think $12 a month isn't really all that bad. If we were paying something like $29.99, a month well then I am not really sure what I'd feel about that lol. I always wondered if a SILVER package would work on here. $6 a month for and maybe you get a maximum of 500 or 1,000 of songs to store on your profile, but have a bit more than the blue members to choose from, while not getting all the gold songs.. The more negative posts I read about blue, I think the same thing would start to happen if there was an in between package.

Spitfire64

Reply by Spitfire64

I think the selection of free songs is actually not too bad. The only inconvenience is if you hit that 100 limit then you have to start choosing which recordings you wanna get rid of to make space for newer ones. So it really isn't too bad being a blue member, just limits you a bit, but that is obvious. I didn't mind being blue, there were still some popular songs that i was able to record and If I got too busy outside of singsnap I wouldn't have to worry about paying money for something I wasn't using (although it doesn't bother me if i were gold and not using the site daily, I'd still be supporting the site, so that in itself is a bonus) I just switched back to Gold, and of course love it and think it's worth paying for I think $12 a month isn't really all that bad. If we were paying something like $29.99, a month well then I am not really sure what I'd feel about that lol. I always wondered if a SILVER package would work on here. $6 a month for and maybe you get a maximum of 500 or 1,000 of songs to store on your profile, but have a bit more than the blue members to choose from, while not getting all the gold songs.. The more negative posts I read about blue, I think the same thing would start to happen if there was an in between package.shawnshamrock
Run it by Trevor and see what he thinks.

Linda-Ca

Reply by Linda-Ca

Where are songs by Stevie Wonder?

xCHELLEx

Reply by xCHELLExGOLD

Where are songs by Stevie Wonder?Linda-Ca
Sorry Linda but they are regionally licensed x

Previous -

Topic Closed
This topic has been closed and will not receive any new replies.