Who met on Singsnap?

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 34,444 times and 3,418 replies have been made.

Next >>
PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Post by PinkAngel

The reason why this is in the "Rant and rave" section of the message board is because finding that special friend or that special loved one is everything to rant about. Many people on here have gotten together, got married, or have become best friends. I have met the Love of my life on here, I have met my best friends on here. I have also some dear friends on here that I have not met personally but I have a great friendship with and I have been friends with for over six years on here. Just because we are behind a key board, doesn't always mean we are not honest, and it definitely does not mean we don't have emotions and feelings just the same as anyone you would live next door to or work with. And from my personal opinion.. Singsnap has been one of the best places to meet people. Not all relationships work out no, but I have heard some great things about couples who met on here. (maybe I'm biased... LOL)

So just to start with at this point and time. Please post a song that your special loved one or friend has done, and then on the comment section here, post how you met them, how they have become so special to you, and then if you want to add a little bit more fun to it yourself too, sing a special song to that person and post it here too. And in the song you sing itself, post a dedication to that special person!
for the "special" song you would sing, it has to be a song that is dated from 03/ 10 /14 to 03 /20 /14. On the day that you post it in other words. But, the song that you post that your special friend has done can be at any time and any song that you want to share with us. And don't forget.. for one, post on the comment section. the name of the song and why this person is so special to you. and most important of all, the biggest singsnap rule ever..........HAVE FUN...LOTS OF IT.

ChipsyLEVEL 26

Reply by Chipsy

I TOO MET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE HERE ON SINGSNAP, I AM CANADIAN AND SHE IS AMERICAN, I LIVED IN CANADA AND SHE IN THE USA. WE SANG TOGETHER, TALKED ON THE PHONE AND CHATTED IN THE CHAT ROOM FOR TWO YEARS BEFORE WE ACTUALLY MET EACH OTHER LIVE IN PERSON. HER NAME IS VICKY (CROWNROYALKID) MY NAME IS CHIP (CHIPSY). VICKY CAME UP TO CANADA TO ME FOR 8 DAYS, WE FELL IN WITH EACH OTHER RIGHT FROM THE START. THE MORNING SHE ARIVED AT WINNIPEG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WHERE I HAD TO PICK HER UP WAS IN MAY OF 2011, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A SNOW BLIZZARD, I HAD TO DRIVE 40 MILES THROUGH IT TO GET THERE. I ARRIVED AT THE AIRPORT AT 10:30 AM AND VIKCKYS PLANE WAS DELAYED FOR 1 HOUR, FINALLY SHE WALKED THROUGH THE CUSTOMS DOOR AND WHEN I LOOKED AT HER I THOUGHT TO MYSELF "SHE IS DROP DEAD GORGESS" WE HUGGED EACH OTHER AND WENT OUT TO MY VEHICLE AND WENT BACK TO GIMLI WHERE I HAD MY CABIN. WE SPENT 8 WONDERFUL DAYS TOGETHER. SHE HAD TO GO BACK TO DELAWARE USA AND I FELT SO BAD AND SHE TOLD ME SHE CRIED ALL THE WAY BACK.
IT WAS FIVE MONTHS LATER AND I WENT TO DELAWARE TO MY SWEETHEART, I STAYED THERE FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEN HAD TO GO BACK TO CANADA FOR 6 MONTHS BECAUSE OF INTERNATIONAL REGULATIONS. AFTER SIX MONTHS IN CANADA I CAME BACK TO DELAWARE, IT WAS NOVEMBER 2012, WE WERE MARRIED IN THE SPRING OF 2013, AND THE REST IS HISTORY. I FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I AM JUST TURNING 65 AND SHE JUST TURNED 57. WE GOT A LONG HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER.
THATS MY STORY, HERE IS A SONG SHE SANG RECENTLY, AND I WILL SING AC SPEACLE ONE FOR HER AND POST IT VERY SHORTLY.
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c49184c8a

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Edited reply by PinkAngel

The reason why this is in the "Rant and rave" section of the message board is because finding that special friend or that special loved one is everything to rant about. Many people on here have gotten together, got married, or have become best friends. I have met the Love of my life on here, I have met my best friends on here. I have also some dear friends on here that I have not met personally but I have a great friendship with and I have been friends with for over six years on here. Just because we are behind a key board, doesn't always mean we are not honest, and it definitely does not mean we don't have emotions and feelings just the same as anyone you would live next door to or work with. And from my personal opinion.. Singsnap has been one of the best places to meet people. Not all relationships work out no, but I have heard some great things about couples who met on here. (maybe I'm biased... LOL)

So just to start with at this point and time. Please post a song that your special loved one or friend has done, and then on the comment section here, post how you met them, how they have become so special to you, and then if you want to add a little bit more fun to it yourself too, sing a special song to that person and post it here too. And in the song you sing itself, post a dedication to that special person!
for the "special" song you would sing, it has to be a song that is dated from 03/ 10 /14 to 03 /20 /14. On the day that you post it in other words. But, the song that you post that your special friend has done can be at any time and any song that you want to share with us. And don't forget.. for one, post on the comment section. the name of the song and why this person is so special to you. and most important of all, the biggest singsnap rule ever..........HAVE FUN...LOTS OF IT.
PinkAngel

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

I TOO MET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE HERE ON SINGSNAP, I AM CANADIAN AND SHE IS AMERICAN, I LIVED IN CANADA AND SHE IN THE USA. WE SANG TOGETHER, TALKED ON THE PHONE AND CHATTED IN THE CHAT ROOM FOR TWO YEARS BEFORE WE ACTUALLY MET EACH OTHER LIVE IN PERSON. HER NAME IS VICKY (CROWNROYALKID) MY NAME IS CHIP (CHIPSY). VICKY CAME UP TO CANADA TO ME FOR 8 DAYS, WE FELL IN WITH EACH OTHER RIGHT FROM THE START. THE MORNING SHE ARIVED AT WINNIPEG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WHERE I HAD TO PICK HER UP WAS IN MAY OF 2011, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A SNOW BLIZZARD, I HAD TO DRIVE 40 MILES THROUGH IT TO GET THERE. I ARRIVED AT THE AIRPORT AT 10:30 AM AND VIKCKYS PLANE WAS DELAYED FOR 1 HOUR, FINALLY SHE WALKED THROUGH THE CUSTOMS DOOR AND WHEN I LOOKED AT HER I THOUGHT TO MYSELF "SHE IS DROP DEAD GORGESS" WE HUGGED EACH OTHER AND WENT OUT TO MY VEHICLE AND WENT BACK TO GIMLI WHERE I HAD MY CABIN. WE SPENT 8 WONDERFUL DAYS TOGETHER. SHE HAD TO GO BACK TO DELAWARE USA AND I FELT SO BAD AND SHE TOLD ME SHE CRIED ALL THE WAY BACK.
IT WAS FIVE MONTHS LATER AND I WENT TO DELAWARE TO MY SWEETHEART, I STAYED THERE FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEN HAD TO GO BACK TO CANADA FOR 6 MONTHS BECAUSE OF INTERNATIONAL REGULATIONS. AFTER SIX MONTHS IN CANADA I CAME BACK TO DELAWARE, IT WAS NOVEMBER 2012, WE WERE MARRIED IN THE SPRING OF 2013, AND THE REST IS HISTORY. I FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I AM JUST TURNING 65 AND SHE JUST TURNED 57. WE GOT A LONG HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER.
THATS MY STORY, HERE IS A SONG SHE SANG RECENTLY, AND I WILL SING AC SPEACLE ONE FOR HER AND POST IT VERY SHORTLY.
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c49184c8aChipsy

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR SHARING THIS SPECIAL PERSON WITH US. I want to share this with you, .... I have met the love of my life, he lives in Canada, I am in the US. On my way to Quebec to the Montreal Airport the end of this month. We will be married and will be together for the rest of our lives. I will post the love of my life on here too. Could you share a special love song that you would sing to her???? thanks so much.. Luanne

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

I have a very special person in my life as well. I have met and heard of quite a few people who met on here. Most of them that I have met and heard of are very happy together. My special love is Jean-Pierre. He's the most loving man a woman could ever want. I just love to brag on him. He is from Quebec Canada. I live in the US. I did not ever think that I would ever be moving out of the country ever in my life. But this man has captured my heart in such a way no one else has. He's a good singer too. I will share with you one of my most very special songs that he did. There are more than just one, but I will share with you this one very special song that he sings to me.

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc90df826

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

Oh and I apologize this thread here is not complete, but just keep posting PLEASE... thanks so much all of you for your participation. Luanne

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

I also want to share with you the best friends I have ever met in my life other than Jean-Pierre, Kurt and Sheri Vieth. They have been there for me in desperate times and have helped me through some hard problems ... I LOVE THEM.. and they met on singsnap too!! I am proud to say, I talked Kurt into coming to this site from Ksolo Myspace. He was used to navigating that and the cool effects they had on there. So he was pretty reluctant to change. But once he got his foot in the door here, he met his Queen, Sheri.. TDC.. Then later on, we all met in person. And they have been my best friends since. http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bf7f5ba76

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

This post has been deleted by the host!

NovellaLEVEL 110

Edited reply by NovellaSTAFF +18 +36

It's beginning to look a lot like Snapkus!

Pink invited me here to share my story and I am delighted to oblige. SingSnap has quite literally changed my life in every facet you could imagine. The biggest one being that it brought me together with the love of my life.

When I joined SingSnap in 2006, I became quite involved. I had met a few people online and made amazing friends. Then in early 2009, I was in my personal chat room with some friends, having a good time when another friend had this guy over to her house. The first time I seen him smile I turned to absolute mush. His name was cmc38 at the time, he's since changed it to ChadC. He was quite possibly one of the most beautiful people I had ever seen.... For months I would be content to just catch a glimpse of him. lol

Naturally, I never thought anything would come of it. I mean we barely spoke at first. I remember for some reason, he did phone me one night and we talked for hours. He was sharing with me some personal stuff he was going through at the time.. I thought he was sweet.

But then he would disappear for weeks on end. Turn up again, then go away. I considered him a walking menstrual cycle. A total pain in the butt that would come around every few weeks and disrupt my life (and heart) lol

One day, in May of 2010... My friend Stargirl and I were talking. This was during one of Chad's 'active' moments. We were joking around on Yahoo and I was whinning to her like I always did about Chad and told her she should send him a message. So she did. It said;

"You should love vella. K, that's all bye"

Chad responded and said "I already do..."

Believe it or not that got the ball rolling. Chad had always been weary of long distance, which is why he never stuck around for any length of time. I am a VERY big girl and meeting someone for a romantic relationship was something I couldn't even consider. I had met friends online but they didn't want to see me naked, so there was no expectations! lol Even then I was nervous as heck and had to explain I looked WAAAY different in real life.

So when Chad and I began talking 'seriously' ... and the topic of meeting came up, I didn't know if I should jump for glee or run for the hills. There's no way this beautiful man could look at me in real life and think I am beautiful. No way. I didn't know if I could handle the rejection that was sure to follow. Would I be setting myself up for absolute heart break?

In July of 2010, I threw caution to the wind and took a chance. Chad got a passport and he came to Nova Scotia, Canada. Seeing him walk towards me for the first time - I was a complete mess. I was nervous, shaking... He kept doing this weird thing with his eye brows, which I now know is a sign of nervousness too! lol

He walked up to me in the airport.. I had a hat for him (Red hat, a la that movie I can't remember the name of) .. and something else in my hands for him. Which I dropped. I was so nervous. He just looks at me. Takes my face in his hand and kissed me and everything I ever hoped for came true in that one kiss. When people say "You just know." It was true for me. When he took my hand in his, everything just felt normal, right.

MY sister in law was the one who drove me to the airport and she said when she seen us walking towards her for the first time, it was like watching a couple who had been together for years. Not someone who had 'just met'.

In September 2010, I went to Kentucky for the first time to visit Chad in his world. It was only the second time I had ever seen him "in the flesh'. But we got married! lol Crazy, I know. But if we wanted to be together, we'd have to go through immigration and we needed to be married first.

So when I came home, I began the immigration process. It was a very long and difficult year. More downs than ups. But eventually in September of 2011 - I sold my house in Canada and made the long trek to Kentucky, USA.

The first year of living together was rough. The fairytale was long gone. But, thankfully.. we soldiered through it and I love my life now. I Love my husband more than I ever did and I am looking forward to 'forever' with him. He is my best friend and he is still the most beautiful person I've ever met. AND? He's all mine. He looked past my exterior and still loved me for me. It's amazing to know good guys really do exist out there and I will be forever thankful to Trevor and SingSnap for bringing Chad into my life.

That's my story!

NovellaLEVEL 110

Reply by NovellaSTAFF +18 +36

As for non-husbands... Man, I've met so many amazing people from Snap.

Waffles, Angelstar, Jeniferrrrr, Brandy, Chanda, Laura1214, Budonut, EricB, RoxnWills (Willie and Rox) Sheila, -Jay-, Ashby321, Defense, JenniRose, LarryG, Kyafirst, Shaun, Tabitha_Martin, Whymustuknow, DaleJr, Irreplaceable_Mushy, JimGalaxy and in a little over two weeks I am meeting my best friend STARGIRL!!!!

I am truly blessed!

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

Pink invited me here to share my story and I am delighted to oblige. SingSnap has quite literally changed my life in every facet you could imagine. The biggest one being that it brought me together with the love of my life.

When I joined SingSnap in 2006, I became quite involved. I had met a few people online and made amazing friends. Then in early 2009, I was in my personal chat room with some friends, having a good time when another friend had this guy over to her house. The first time I seen him smile I turned to absolute mush. His name was cmc38 at the time, he's since changed it to ChadC. He was quite possibly one of the most beautiful people I had ever seen.... For months I would be content to just catch a glimpse of him. lol

Naturally, I never thought anything would come of it. I mean we barely spoke at first. I remember for some reason, he did phone me one night and we talked for hours. He was sharing with me some personal stuff he was going through at the time.. I thought he was sweet.

But then he would disappear for weeks on end. Turn up again, then go away. I considered him a walking menstrual cycle. A total pain in the butt that would come around every few weeks and disrupt my life (and heart) lol

One day, in May of 2010... My friend Stargirl and I were talking. This was during one of Chad's 'active' moments. We were joking around on Yahoo and I was whinning to her like I always did about Chad and told her she should send him a message. So she did. It said;

"You should love vella. K, that's all bye"

Chad responded and said "I already do..."

Believe it or not that got the ball rolling. Chad had always been weary of long distance, which is why he never stuck around for any length of time. I am a VERY big girl and meeting someone for a romantic relationship was something I couldn't even consider. I had met friends online but they didn't want to see me naked, so there was no expectations! lol Even then I was nervous as heck and had to explain I looked WAAAY different in real life.

So when Chad and I began talking 'seriously' ... and the topic of meeting came up, I didn't know if I should jump for glee or run for the hills. There's no way this beautiful man could look at me in real life and think I am beautiful. No way. I didn't know if I could handle the rejection that was sure to follow. Would I be setting myself up for absolute heart break?

In July of 2010, I threw caution to the wind and took a chance. Chad got a passport and he came to Nova Scotia, Canada. Seeing him walk towards me for the first time - I was a complete mess. I was nervous, shaking... He kept doing this weird thing with his eye brows, which I now know is a sign of nervousness too! lol

He walked up to me in the airport.. I had a hat for him (Red hat, a la that movie I can't remember the name of) .. and something else in my hands for him. Which I dropped. I was so nervous. He just looks at me. Takes my face in his hand and kissed me and everything I ever hoped for came true in that one kiss. When people say "You just know." It was true for me. When he took my hand in his, everything just felt normal, right.

MY sister in law was the one who drove me to the airport and she said when she seen us walking towards her for the first time, it was like watching a couple who had been together for years. Not someone who had 'just met'.

In September 2010, I went to Kentucky for the first time to visit Chad in his world. It was only the second time I had ever seen him "in the flesh'. But we got married! lol Crazy, I know. But if we wanted to be together, we'd have to go through immigration and we needed to be married first.

So when I came home, I began the immigration process. It was a very long and difficult year. More downs than ups. But eventually in September of 2011 - I sold my house in Canada and made the long trek to Kentucky, USA.

The first year of living together was rough. The fairytale was long gone. But, thankfully.. we soldiered through it and I love my life now. I Love my husband more than I ever did and I am looking forward to 'forever' with him. He is my best friend and he is still the most beautiful person I've ever met. AND? He's all mine. He looked past my exterior and still loved me for me. It's amazing to know good guys really do exist out there and I will be forever thankful to Trevor and SingSnap for bringing Chad into my life.

That's my story!Novella

I get chills Novella when I hear this song.. and. I just LOVE THIS LINE.. " I considered him a walking menstrual cycle. " Ha ha ha.. Thanks so much for sharing this. Yes, Citizenship is a concern of mine to Canada, but we are looking into Sponsorship. You moved from Canada to US right? I am doing the opposite. But of course, you have a gorgeous voice and thanks so much for sharing this...

NovellaLEVEL 110

Yep... A friend of mine... was a co sponsor with Chad, just to be safe. Ironically enough it was also a friend I met on here. Willie of the duo RoxNWills!

At the time that he offered to be my sponsor I had never even met him in real life. He was and is.. one if my best friends and he gave so much insanely personal information to someone he had never even net in the flesh... all to help in making my fairytale came true. Snappers are truly the most amazing and generous people I've ever met in my life.

NovellaLEVEL 110

He (Willie) is also now married to an amazing woman he met on Snap!!!

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON +6

Thanks for the invite, PinkAngel!! You are my BEST FRIEND here on SingSnap, even though I have met sooooo many wonderful, LONG LASTING, friends here on SingSnap!! This board is one terrific idea!! Being able to share and THANK everyone who has entered our musical lives is a true blessing.

We don't always get to dedicate songs to one another, or publically post and thank those whom we consider "life-changers" in our lives, and this board is the perfect spot to do that!

Thank you, so much!!!.

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON +6

Chipsy and Novella!! Your stories are awesome!!! I am so looking forward to reading many more and crying and laughing with you all!!

I am getting CHILLS just knowing that you and so many others actually met, made life long friend and even forever loves right here on SingSnap!!

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON +6

Here goes...Back in 2007 I had neck surgery, which left me with damage to my vocal cords. I went from singing Soprano to Alto. I had given up on singing because I couldn't stand to listen to my voice. I had been very sick since 2004, had to quit working because I was using a wheelchair and a cane to get around due to horrible back problems.

After three back surgeries and not being able to get around, I focused on my computer and writing books. I am an artist, so I joined an art/photography site where I made a friend who posted a SingSnap song and asked him how the heck he did that. He gave me the link to SingSnap and I was so impressed with the site! Everyone sounded great, but I was still hesitant to sing'cause I couldn't see how anyone would like listening to my voice. My kids encouraged me to do a couple of songs, and the rest is history, as they say! Once ya get on SingSnap and join challenges, you're HOOKED, am I right?

I made several friends on here, Like Torchie and Natureboy, as well as my sweet girlfriends like RitaG and PinkAngel...but on February 26 of 2010 a comment on my "Border Song" by singaling123 would change my life forever!!

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON +6

From February 2010, for 10 months, singaling123 and I kept messaging one another and singing duets. He has said he was in love from the first "Holy Moses!" but I didn't have a clue at the time! Ha! I knew he was one special guy, he just had such an open, honest quality about him, but little did I know love was blossoming between us!

After 10 months, we knew we were to the point where we just HAD to meet! So on New Year's Eve ( 2010-2011 ) we had our first "date" ... which turned out to be an entire weekend!! HaHa! He lived in Florida, and I in Indiana, so we decided on a half-way point to meet and on the drive there, I told myself I was gonna take it slow, have dinner, talk, be cool and see where this went. OMG! When I pulled up to our rondevue point and saw him walking up to my car IN PERSON all that be-cool-girl notion turned into total excitement!! I jumped outta my car, ran to him and we kissed for the first time!! Sparks flew, like bombs exploding!! When people say "the earth moved" they aren't kidding! That's exactly what happened!!

TDCLEVEL 103

Edited reply by TDCPATRON +6

People looking at relationships that start online, from their standpoint, I know think that's crazy. How can two people meet and fall in love through a computer, right? They don't know SINGSNAP!!

This site is so much more than singing, or social, it is a true community with real, flesh and blood people who genuinely care about one another....even to the point of falling in love!! I believe that the one epic bonding factor, that makes it so unique, is THE MUSIC!! Music is the universal language and we all share that in our souls. That ONE SECRET INGREDIENT is what makes the Gorilla-Glue of SingSnap relationships!!

Acadian_GalLEVEL 53

Reply by Acadian_Gal

wow, what a great Love story.....love reading about happy ending.....Many years together my friend....

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON +6

After that first comment in February of 2010, meeting to celebrate the New Year ten months later and knowing we were meant to be together, the separation was agonizing!! He had to go back to Florida to take care of his aging Mother, and I had to go back to Indiana to take care of my kids!! I went to Florida in January of 2011 and fell even deeper in love with him AND his entire family!! We knew it was certain at that point that we could no longer function in our lives BEING APART!

From that point on things took off like a shot, and through the grace and love of God - EVERYTHING from that point on just fell neatly into place for us!! It was as if God picked us up in His hands, put all the puzzle pieces of our lives in neat order, then placed us right back down in life together exactly where we needed to be!! AWESOME!!

After asking me three times to marry him, I had thought we might be moving too fast, so I said we should just see where this is going. Ha...I can tell you God had this all planned out perfectly!

On a Thursday in may of 2011 we were driving home after seeing Kurtis' Mom. As we were driving past the Court House, he said, "Let's go get a marriage licence." It just was so perfect, and I said, "Yes! Let's do this!" So we turned into the parking lot, got our marriage licence, and on Sunday ( with only three days to plan our wedding ) May 22, 2011, we were married in his family church!!

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON +6

wow, what a great Love story.....love reading about happy ending.....Many years together my friend....Acadian_Gal

THANKS!! IT'S NOT OVER YET!! HaHa!!..I have met AND MARRIED the love of my life and I have SINGSNAP to thank WITH ALL MY HEART FOR THAT!!!

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON +6

Here's the song we sang together, on our wedding day, still in our wedding duds....ain't we cute? tee hee.....

TDC and singaling123
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b672b6734

God Bless SingSnap!!.

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

Yep... A friend of mine... was a co sponsor with Chad, just to be safe. Ironically enough it was also a friend I met on here. Willie of the duo RoxNWills!

At the time that he offered to be my sponsor I had never even met him in real life. He was and is.. one if my best friends and he gave so much insanely personal information to someone he had never even net in the flesh... all to help in making my fairytale came true. Snappers are truly the most amazing and generous people I've ever met in my life.Novella

Novella, you'll have to write me (pm) more about the sponsor ship, we are still a tad bit green on that.. I don't know though if you know Canadian rules on that. I do know that in the USA as far as I know if anything has not changed, that by marriage you become a citizen but I know it's different in Canada.. and again... THANKS TONS for sharing your beautiful story!! Luanne

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

Thanks for the invite, PinkAngel!! You are my BEST FRIEND here on SingSnap, even though I have met sooooo many wonderful, LONG LASTING, friends here on SingSnap!! This board is one terrific idea!! Being able to share and THANK everyone who has entered our musical lives is a true blessing.

We don't always get to dedicate songs to one another, or publically post and thank those whom we consider "life-changers" in our lives, and this board is the perfect spot to do that!

Thank you, so much!!!.

OH YOUR SO WELCOME MY BESTIE... LOL...

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

wow, what a great Love story.....love reading about happy ending.....Many years together my friend....Acadian_Gal

And thanks for joining us Acadian gal.. we are so pleased to have you here!!!

NovellaLEVEL 110

At the time that he offered to be my sponsor I had never even met him in real life. He was and is.. one if my best friends and he gave so much insanely personal information to someone he had never even net in the flesh... all to help in making my fairytale came true. Snappers are truly the most amazing and generous people I've ever met in my life.Novella

Novella, you'll have to write me (pm) more about the sponsor ship, we are still a tad bit green on that.. I don't know though if you know Canadian rules on that. I do know that in the USA as far as I know if anything has not changed, that by marriage you become a citizen but I know it's different in Canada.. and again... THANKS TONS for sharing your beautiful story!! LuannePinkAngel

Nooooo. Its not like that in the USA anymore. 9/11 changed everything. It took a year, lots of money and paperwork. After the year and all the things I had to do I was able to enter the USA. It took another year and more money and paperwork to get the conditions removed and become a resident. It will be three more years before I can apply for citizenship should I go that route.

NovellaLEVEL 110

Mice story TDC

Where do.you guys live now?

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

Here goes...Back in 2007 I had neck surgery, which left me with damage to my vocal cords. I went from singing Soprano to Alto. I had given up on singing because I couldn't stand to listen to my voice. I had been very sick since 2004, had to quit working because I was using a wheelchair and a cane to get around due to horrible back problems.

After three back surgeries and not being able to get around, I focused on my computer and writing books. I am an artist, so I joined an art/photography site where I made a friend who posted a SingSnap song and asked him how the heck he did that. He gave me the link to SingSnap and I was so impressed with the site! Everyone sounded great, but I was still hesitant to sing'cause I couldn't see how anyone would like listening to my voice. My kids encouraged me to do a couple of songs, and the rest is history, as they say! Once ya get on SingSnap and join challenges, you're HOOKED, am I right?

I made several friends on here, Like Torchie and Natureboy, as well as my sweet girlfriends like RitaG and PinkAngel...but on February 26 of 2010 a comment on my "Border Song" by singaling123 would change my life forever!!TDC

I KNOW THIS STORY.. ha ha... Too well, and you guys are an inspiration to my love and what me and J.P are going through and you both are such a support to that.

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

Mice story TDC

Where do.you guys live now?Novella

This is Luanne, TDC and Singaling 123 live in Florida .. happily ever after.. LOL I am actually here too with them staying with them till the end of the month!!

NovellaLEVEL 110

Ahhaha awesome!!!

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

And I also wanted to tell everyone, please post as many kind and sweet or funny graphics as you want and even pictures of your very special friend, of them ... and you if you have any as well..but not a must.... such as..

It doesn't all have to be related to the post, just in good taste and WELCOME EVERYONE AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMING HERE!!!

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

TDCLEVEL 103

Edited reply by TDCPATRON +6

HOPELESSLY DEVOTED TO SINGSNAP!!

j-pboyLEVEL 4

Reply by j-pboy

Hello everyone ! Here I am , my name is Jean-Pierre , first of all , I live in Québec -Canada and I am a French speaker , this is my natal language and the most spoken language is French 99.37 % LOL . so I apologize cause my English isn't up that much but I do my best to write in English in an acceptable way . Okay , I am so grateful to SingSnap because this website has changed my life to a gorgeous fairy tale . I met a gorgeous and marvelous woman here she is your hostess in this forum , This my Luanne ( PinkAngel ) She is the most amazing person I have ever known in my whole entire life . She is the best thing that has ever happened to me . She is not only the most amazing and adorable person I have ever met in my life she is such a beautiful woman , she is the most beautiful woman I have never ever met in my life. We plan her coming here in Québec and start our happy life together and make all the necessary steps to get married as soon as possible . I just can't see my life without my Luanne into ! Je t'aime tellement mon unique et grand Amour, je t'aimerai pour toute ma vie. Avant ma vie n'était que givre et froideur maintenant ma vie est remplie de soleil de chaleur de vrai amour et de lumière grace a toi ma Luanne xoxoxoxo
Here is the song she just sang when I first saw her, at this time she never heard about me and my existence , it was in November on 24th 3013 , that night I have been struck by her powerful love lightning ! Since then my love for her grows every hour and it will never stop ! BTW the night I first saw her I wasn't searching for love , I was searching for a song in the featured page , then my life changed to the best . Luanne is quite a singer , so so talented ! I love you baby xoxoxoxoxoxoxox This this song :

j-pboyLEVEL 4

Reply by j-pboy

j-pboyLEVEL 4

Reply by j-pboy

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

Hello everyone ! Here I am , my name is Jean-Pierre , first of all , I live in Québec -Canada and I am a French speaker , this is my natal language and the most spoken language is French 99.37 % LOL . so I apologize cause my English isn't up that much but I do my best to write in English in an acceptable way . Okay , I am so grateful to SingSnap because this website has changed my life to a gorgeous fairy tale . I met a gorgeous and marvelous woman here she is your hostess in this forum , This my Luanne ( PinkAngel ) She is the most amazing person I have ever known in my whole entire life . She is the best thing that has ever happened to me . She is not only the most amazing and adorable person I have ever met in my life she is such a beautiful woman , she is the most beautiful woman I have never ever met in my life. We plan her coming here in Québec and start our happy life together and make all the necessary steps to get married as soon as possible . I just can't see my life without my Luanne into ! Je t'aime tellement mon unique et grand Amour, je t'aimerai pour toute ma vie. Avant ma vie n'était que givre et froideur maintenant ma vie est remplie de soleil de chaleur de vrai amour et de lumière grace a toi ma Luanne xoxoxoxo
Here is the song she just sang when I first saw her, at this time she never heard about me and my existence , it was in November on 24th 3013 , that night I have been struck by her powerful love lightning ! Since then my love for her grows every hour and it will never stop ! BTW the night I first saw her I wasn't searching for love , I was searching for a song in the featured page , then my life changed to the best . Luanne is quite a singer , so so talented ! I love you baby xoxoxoxoxoxoxox This this song :
j-pboy

ADORABLE SWEETHEART.. I LOVE IT.. My sugar pie plums.. XOXOXOXOOXXO Luv you with all my heart... always...

j-pboyLEVEL 4

Reply by j-pboy

Here is my song for you my very special and precious Luanne , I love you ma chérie d'amour xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I dedicate this song to the greatest love of my life , My Lu Lu .'' Eight Days A Week '' is not enough xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Here is the link leading you to the original I sang today
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1926c3c2

j-pboyLEVEL 4

Reply by j-pboy

Thanks to our two fabulous Hosts for their devotion and their time to organize and holding this thread ! Much love for you ladies .
I love you my Lu Lu xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

Here is my song for you my very special and precious Luanne , I love you ma chérie d'amour xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I dedicate this song to the greatest love of my life , My Lu Lu .'' Eight Days A Week '' is not enough xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Here is the link leading you to the original I sang today
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1926c3c2
j-pboy

Wow, you know I love this.. I hope we get some more ppl here to tell us their freindships and loves too!!!!! THIS IS WHAT THIS SITE IS ALL ABOUT, Thanks my sweet man. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! And thank u for the sweet picture and post of Sheri and I..

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

Here is a song that I did for my sweetie Jean-Pierre ...

This is the link to the song page
eight days a week

I encourage everyone to post at least the link to the page of the person who you are singing about or to the person you have deemed as your "special" friend or love. You can post the player too. I hope that we will hear from many others that have met on here. your hostess Luanne!

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON +6

Hey, everyone! What beautiful sentiments and poetry!! Not to mention the terrific loving songs posted here! Wow!!...

Be sure to tell any and all SingSnappers you might know who have a story to tell about a fantastic friendship or a True Love made here on SingSnap to join the party here!!

TDCLEVEL 103

Reply by TDCPATRON +6

j-pboyLEVEL 4

Reply by j-pboy

Hello Love xoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxoxooxo
I am at home , ok let me take a look at what you have done my love !
I'll be back , Je t'aime mon amour xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

Hello Love xoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxoxooxo
I am at home , ok let me take a look at what you have done my love !
I'll be back , Je t'aime mon amour xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo
j-pboy

LOL. I see you thought you were in private message?? Ha Ha Ha

j-pboyLEVEL 4

Reply by j-pboy

Ooooooooooooooooooh woooooooooooooooooooo I love it ! I will be listening to this '' Eight Days A Week '' ! You did so great my love ! Did you wear that same cap when I first saw you ?
Merci beaucoup mon amour xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

j-pboyLEVEL 4

Reply by j-pboy

Yes I did LOL , At least I haven't written something too personal LOL !
I love you baby xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

almost "flip" time.....

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

One more post to go.... and this is it... FLIP TIME..............

PinkAngelLEVEL 19

Reply by PinkAngel

This post has been deleted by the host!

Next >>