This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed.
It has been viewed 12,770 times and 324 replies have been made.

- Next
Novella

Post by NovellaSNAP-STAR +16 +26

It's going to be a Rockin' Shocktober!

Give Your Pet A Hug!

The best thing about our pets is they love us even when we don't deserve it! There is no other love quite like the love of an animal so our goal is to celebrate that unconditional companionship!

This challenge is open to absolutely everyone who loves animals, even if they don't currently have a pet of their own.

Today's Furry Challenge:

Show your pet to SingSnap! Past, present or even future pets allowed (We'll even accept spouses lol) ! Introduce your furry, feathered, scaled, shaved, hairy, slippery, slimey, perfectly pruned pet to us! If you can get them on cam - great! If you can get them to sing - fantastic! Be sure to complete both Part A and one of the Part B's of the challenge.

Part A: Sing any song on today's Pet Lovin' Feature Page!

Part B Cam: Show off your pet! Get them to sing if you can (hehe). Dress up like it, show us pictures or even draw one! Whatever your creative mind inspires!

Part B Audio: Tell us about your pet! You can either tell us verbally about your favorite pet, memory, desire to have one someday, etc., OR in your song comment section: post pictures, write a poem or story, or something other genius way of introducing us to your beloved furry friend!

Rules & Guidelines:

1. The Challenge is open from 12:00 AM EST to 11:59 PM EST Wednesday February 8, 2012! The song must be dated Feb 8.
2. No Two-Person duets allowed. You may harmonize with yourself.
3. Gender Benders are acceptable
4. You MUST have FUN! Fun, Fun, Fun!
5. Post your challenge link back in this thread.
6. Web cams are encouraged but not required.
7. Challenge is open to all members.
8. One song per Snapper.
9. Promotion of non-challenge songs is strictly prohibited.
10. Post your link only once, if you think you've been missed contact the SingSnap Events Team.
11. Did I mention you must have FUN?
12. The song must be submitted in the following format.

Username
Audio/Cam
Song Title
Song Link

Happy Singing!

Nick1992

Reply by Nick1992GOLD

love it... can't wait to show you our Boef(je) (name of our cat)!!!!

-Tamera-

Reply by -Tamera-GOLD

flagging

White_star

Reply by White_starGOLD

flagging

SexyMama47

Reply by SexyMama47SNAP-STAR +3 +3

Sorry at the library right now no internet donet know when i will get it ty for the gifts

FLAGGING

Ms_Truckin_Bluey

Reply by Ms_Truckin_Bluey

Wooohoooo and we are off....

Novella

Reply by NovellaSNAP-STAR +16 +26

It's going to be a Rockin' Shocktober!

I will be here showing my dogs, cat and chickens! LMAO! Maybe my husband too :OP

Sunny_K

Reply by Sunny_KSNAP-STAR

Super Coolies! Gonna see if I can get my cat that bites me when I sing on cam LOL!

CorkyGirl

Reply by CorkyGirlGOLD +7 +13

Can't Wait to show off my Corky the Love of my Life.........
Flagging................

singin_peanut2014

Reply by singin_peanut2014GOLD +2

this sounds like fun woo hoo. did one with my pet yesterday, great thinking Trevor

STRESSARELLA

Reply by STRESSARELLASNAP-STAR

1 year anniversary for PastorKevin r/b464aae31

awwwwwwwww

I can't wait to show off my new Meka, she is adorable

flagging

peggyjoy

Reply by peggyjoyGOLD

Out of town babysitting for a couple of days, so will return to Snapping next week! See you then!

I'll be gone on vacation from Wednesday through the weekend, so will miss the pet thingy! Bubby and Toad will be SO upset! Better not tell them they're going to miss their chance at SS stardom! :^{

KrazyBoutKatz

Reply by KrazyBoutKatz

flagging...

Sheena108

Reply by Sheena108

flagged

Indigiandragoness

Reply by Indigiandragoness

Flagging

-Tas-

Reply by -Tas-GOLD

flagging

P-J

Reply by P-JGOLD

Flaggin!!

dsider63

Reply by dsider63SNAP-STAR +3

flagging

Uncle-Pauley

Reply by Uncle-PauleySNAP-STAR +1

flagged

--C_o_w_b_o_y--

Edited reply by --C_o_w_b_o_y--GOLD

My little girl is married

'ed .... This is another nifty idea for challenge..lookin forward to it .. imma go buy an iguana w/ with a cowboy hat now~

Daydreamer2008

Reply by Daydreamer2008SNAP-STAR +1

Thank you for my treats!!! :)

I do not have any pet, as my son is allergic. =o/

But I'll flag anyway as I want to see what you all come up with lol =o)

13gloria

Reply by 13gloriaGOLD

count me in flagging

ChelseaBSB

Reply by ChelseaBSBGOLD

Living the good life! Join my team and change your life for the better! www.l9app.com/ChelseaBSB

I've always wanted a pet, but my parents had too many antiques and didn't want their stuff getting chewed on or wrecked. My dad had a dog growing up and loved animals, but my mom never cared for the smell of them. I'm like my dad and loved them! The smell can be overwhelming at times, but who can resist a cute little face smiling back at ya!? I'll sing for the kitten or puppy I'd love to have later on!

Belle_Morte

Reply by Belle_MorteSNAP-STAR

flagging, will see if Mr. Harley is up for it (he bites me! and whines when I sing :/)

Annie

Edited reply by AnnieSTAFF +10 +3

I don't have a pet, but the rules say future pets...soooo...I'm going to sing with a stuffed animal representation of the pet I WANT to have. lol

a_god_s

Reply by a_god_sSNAP-STAR +2

yaaay!!

SoftiSings

Reply by SoftiSings

flagging not sure if i ca n dress like a bird tho but the one left kinda still sings always

samhel

Reply by samhelGOLD

Flaggin!! Many have seen Maggie in chat, I'm ready to show her off again!!

MizMolly64

Reply by MizMolly64GOLD

x

xABYSSx

Reply by xABYSSx

woohoo flaggin

mysticaldreams

Reply by mysticaldreamsGOLD +3

flagging

marywuls

Reply by marywulsSNAP-STAR +6

Have a wonderful weekend everyone

Flagging

Zenaida

Reply by ZenaidaSNAP-STAR

I will still love to sing here and join somemfriends.

I'll try to make my green parrot flossie to sing or talk
coz sometimes he doesn't want me to sing he gets jealous
so he just make a squawking noise,so I'm flaggin.

Layla

Reply by Layla

I am hoping to catch my dog by Wednesday, he is much faster than me lol. It will be hilarious to see what everyone comes up with here. I might have to drug my dog to get him to sit on my knee on cam.

little_tiger37

Reply by little_tiger37GOLD +2 +3

flagging sounds like alot of fun :0)

KittenKat

Reply by KittenKatGOLD

Sounds like fun!! My cat, Cliffy, thinks so too...LOL!! Flagging!!

lori4222

Reply by lori4222PATRON

flag..........

Darin_Sharon

Reply by Darin_SharonPATRON

What is going on with the mixer???

Hmmmm....there was a lizzard running loose in my apartment a few months back...I wonder if he's still around?
Flagging....just in case!

Mimiloves5

Edited reply by Mimiloves5SNAP-STAR

HELLO

oops.... was this for Wed ????? sowweee............ I thought it said "todays feature songs"....... does an early entry count? tee hee

-peppa-

Reply by -peppa-GOLD

flagging

babydollgoddess

Reply by babydollgoddessGOLD

We have fifteen pets (2 dogs, 2 birds, a snake, and 10 mice)... I have NO idea how I'll choose! Haha! Flaggin' and deciding.

Angel_kisses_49

Reply by Angel_kisses_49GOLD

flagging.....

Ms_Truckin_Bluey

Reply by Ms_Truckin_Bluey

We have fifteen pets (2 dogs, 2 birds, a snake, and 10 mice)... I have NO idea how I'll choose! Haha! Flaggin' and deciding. babydollgoddess

Oh my!! lol

MizMolly64

Reply by MizMolly64GOLD

Im sorry.. I thought it was today.. I feel like a good ball. so sorry!!

Lonestarpenny

Edited reply by LonestarpennyGOLD

Life is short. Visit and celebrate loved ones now, not at a funeral later. Make time for reunions

awwww---.my kitty cat-- pusspuss ( yes insert laugh here) is such a sweetie and such a big personality.... she has been feeling bad the past couple days. I think arthritis is setting in with her. makes me sad to see her in pain...... hope to get her on cam with me on wed....... she has sang with me before..........lol...

KrazyBoutKatz

Reply by KrazyBoutKatz

Hello Novella,
I can't wait for this contest..This will be a total blast!!! Love the little red heart by your name,very sweet!!

KrazyBoutKatz

Reply by KrazyBoutKatz

- Next