1 - 3 - 1 Challenge

This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed. It has been viewed 2,795 times and 132 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
MikeIIILEVEL 109

Edited reply by MikeIIISNAP-STAR

* Rest in Peace Dansolman,SDingus,Kazloumy,Chastamae;266,932+COVID19 victims *2,942 songs uploaded

Code for your song banner(medium size banner) to be added into your song information section is here below:

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/a6fb902][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P2OomK7m.jpg[/IMG]
[/img][/url]

MikeIIILEVEL 109

Reply by MikeIIISNAP-STAR

* Rest in Peace Dansolman,SDingus,Kazloumy,Chastamae;266,932+COVID19 victims *2,942 songs uploaded

Mikeiii
Words: Color, Gray, Blue, Green
My Coloring Book
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bead25a21

Cerebraljam

Edited reply by CerebraljamGOLD +1

Here is the list updated to this point:

Playlist:

1. ‘Little Green’ – Joni Mitchell by CerebralJam
2. ‘In Colour’ – Jamey Johnson by Rhonda_Kaye
3. ‘That Old Black Magic’ ~ Johnny Mercer by MikeIII
4. ‘Little Green Apples’ ~ Frank Sinatra by Raddoc888
5. ‘Bein' Green' ~ Frank Sinatra by greeneyes56
6. ‘Roses Are Red (My Love)‘ ~ Bobby Vinton by DannyR1311
7. ‘Blue Velvet’ – Barry Manilow by Prodrigue
8. ‘A Whiter Shade of Pale’ – Procol Harum by Snagelpuss
9. ‘Brown Eyed Girl’ – Van Morrison by Snagelpuss
10. ‘I’d Rather Be Blue’ – Barbra Streisand by -Bev-
11. ’Black Valentine’ ~ Caro Emerald by CerebralJam
12. ‘Paint It Black’ ~ The Rolling Stones by MikeIII
13. ‘Goldfinger’ ~ Shirley Bassey by greeneyes56
14. ‘18 Yellow Roses’ ~ Marty Robbins by DannyR1311
15. 'Blue Moon' ~ Jazz Hits by greeneyes56
16. ‘Blue Moon’ ~ Rod Stewart by raddoc888
17. ‘Your Song’ ~ Elton John by Snagelpuss
18. ‘Blue Angel’ – Roy Orbison by GoldenMan
19. ‘Gold’ – John Stewart by Gman75
20. ’Steamroller Blues’ – James Taylor by Gman75
21. ‘Red Red Wine’ – Neil Diamond by DannyR1311
22. ‘September Morn’ – Neil Diamond by greeneyes56 (BONUS SONG)
23. ’Sweet Home Alabama’ – Lynyrd Skynyrd by Rhonda_Kaye
24. ’Softly As A Morning Sunrise ~ Frank Sinatra Jr. by MikeIII
25. ‘Song Sung Blue ~ Neil Diamond’ by FrankCNY
26. 'Love Is Blue' ~ Johnny Mathis by johngolf
27. ’Blue Moon’ – Steve Holly by Waltko
28. ‘Behind Blue Eyes’ – The Who by Waltko
29. ‘Lady Blue’ – Leon Russell by Snagelpuss (BONUS SONG)
30. ‘I Am Woman' – Helen Reddy by Jenny
31. ’Pretty Blue Eyes – Steve Lawrence’ by GoldenMan
32. ’Purple Haze’ – Jimi Hendrix by MikeIII
33. ‘Nights in White Satin’ – The Moody Blues by FrankCNY
34. ‘Fields of Gold’ – Eva Cassidy by Goldengrl
35. ‘Something in Red’ – Lorrie Morgan by Rhonda_Kaye
36. ‘Green, Green Grass of Home’ – Tom Jones by Waltko
37. ‘Blackbird’ – The Beatles by Goldengrl
38. 'Killing The Blues' - Alison Krauss & Robert Plant by CerebralJam Triplets
39. 'Colours' - Donovan by Goldengrl
40. ‘Santeria’ - Sublime by Brianw7117

41. ‘For The Good Times’ – Perry Como by GoldenMan & Mariner (Terry <3)
42. ‘Free' – Zac Brown Band by Brianw7117
43. ‘Lady In Red’ ~ Chris De Burgh’ by raddoc888
44. ‘The Color Of The Night’ – Lauren Christy by Tinypumpkin
45. ‘Almost Persuaded’ – Etta James by Jenny
46. ‘My Blue Heaven’ – Fats Domino by FrankCNY
47. ‘My Coloring Book’ – Jazz Hits by MikeIII
48. ‘Like Red On A Rose’ – Alan Jackson – by Fofun
49. ‘Blue Denim’ – Stevie Nicks by Rhonda_Kaye (BONUS SONG)
50. ‘Like Red On A Rose’ – Alan Jackson by Sandy and Mike
51. ‘The Little Green Valley’ – Vernon Dalhart by Sandysongbird
52. ‘Tuesday Afternoon' – The Moody Blues by Waltko (BONUS SONG)

All these songs you have brought here have given many a joyful listen and smile. We've turned page 3 and we have 50!!

Big welcome to Tinypumpkin, Brian and Sandy who joined us end of page 2/3 and for bringing us songs.

This challenge is open to all and running from Sunday September 27th - Sunday October 4th when at some point... a new challenge will be posted...

Cerebraljam

Reply by CerebraljamGOLD +1

Now I've run out of songs to listen to again! Sighhhh.

Feel the puppy, Singggg to the Puppy, you know you want to!

Wonderful pic found on Pixabay - PicsbyFran

Goldengrl

Reply by GoldengrlGOLD

awwwww a puuuppyyy!!!

fofun

Reply by fofunGOLD +1

Like Red On A Rose
Alan Jackson
by me, I don't remember how to code it lol so old fashion way...

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1a767969

Cerebraljam

Like Red On A Rose
Alan Jackson
by me, I don't remember how to code it lol so old fashion way...

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1a767969fofun

Mikeeeee!!! ... No coding necessary - I just do it to make the list pretty. And break it! You added it perfectly so that I can pick up! Thank you. So good to see and hear you. Big Grin!!

Cerebraljam

Just popping my head round the corner to light the fire... still pouring with rain here and it is getting chilly. I think, maybe that early night might win! A little bit sleepy now. Zzz

If you wish to add more songs there is still time and I will be very happy to listen. I'll probably not post a new challenge until around the evening (my time) tomorrow.

If I wished any of you a Happy Sunday today, um, I am pretty sure I said that somewhere earlier on, well... it is over here now.

I hope you have all been having a good weekend, whatever you are up to! I look forward to catching you again real soon. Take care all

PS... just one more song to make that magic 50! GRIN.

Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 88

Reply by Rhonda_KayeGOLD

Be happy!

Well, I have entered 3, will you take this one as a bonus song?

Rhonda_Kaye
Blue Denim
Stevie nicks
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c0a597b09

snagelpussLEVEL 46

Reply by snagelpussPATRON

Hi Janet

I don't want to hog this challenge, but saw you needed 1 for 50 so use it if you can
or chuck it if you don't lol

Here is another fav of mine from way back

LONG COOL WOMAN (IN A BLACK DRESS) - THE HOLLIES ( NEW RECORDING )
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd9cd1491

Nighty night
Snagelpuss

waltkoLEVEL 53

Reply by waltkoGOLD

Hi Janet I see another EAW member has found us yey, looking forward to the word for next week

Sandysongbird

Edited reply by SandysongbirdGOLD +1

Hi again. If it is not too late, I will give you a duet with the hubby.

Like Red On A Rose - Alan Jackson
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1b19e559

Me with my Mike

and

The Little Green Valley - Vernon Dalhart (I have no idea how this version is supposed to sound, I wish they had Marty Robbins version, but well... )

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b87c51589

Sandy

Cerebraljam

Good morning all!

Just after I posted my internet connection went down so I had to be good! Thankfully it was back when I woke up again.

Yayyy! Sandy!! I am so pleased to see you join us. It's never too late

Thank you, Rhonda and Snagelpuss. I am happy to receive your songs and will indeed add your bonuses to the list!

I'd like on this occasion to put Sandy into the magic No. 50 slot as these are her first songs here and as a way of welcoming her in.

I was being very cheeky last night trying to tempt in someone who had not yet joined us!

Everyone, please remember to spread the love

There aren't too many pages here at the moment. And I want to encourage chat and interaction. Getting to know each other. So, sometimes it's good to start the list at the bottom and work backwards, or start in the middle.

End songs often get left out. I have already noticed a few low on responses. Let's make everyone feel a part!

I've a few things to do first - like make coffee! But will be back shortly. Sleep well, all those in dream mode.

Walt! I will add the link here later this evening.

Cerebraljam

Hi Janet

I don't want to hog this challenge, but saw you needed 1 for 50 so use it if you can

Nighty night
Snagelpusssnagelpuss

Hiya Snagelpuss...

I have listened to all your songs now, and with the greatest of pleasure.

As this is our first challenge, I have decided to go back and revisit all the songs to see how we are doing and that everyone is playing fair.

At this point in time, you had 6 songs and 9 listens. So, as you have time and listening to catch up on, I've taken 2 of your bonus songs back off the 'handy' playlist. I left a gap where one was so that it can be added back when you let me know you've caught up! This is not a reprimand, it's an honest, ooops! You haven't caught up enough yet to add all those extras and there are people on the list who haven't been heard yet!

My biggest rule is that people listen to one another and 3 songs for each one they add. And try and encourage new people you have never heard.

That is important even if you add bonus songs. And bonus songs will only be added/kept if that rule has been abided by. I don't check as I go along as I might often be first in and that's not my intention anyway. There is an element of trust... But I do start to wonder if the same name crops up and adds lots of songs in the thread. A note Frank made here to me earlier. Because I found his song in my favs ... before he put it in the challenge, well, it said, "Janet ... 1-3-1" in the description and was a colour!! And I was happy to be patient for it to appear, heh, or not! Some people might change their mind.

I know we have some incredible singers here on Snap. I also know there are lots of people who are nervous about joining because they might feel no one will listen. It will be a popularity game, a competition, so, I'll not be welcome...

Not so here! I have felt so in awe of other very talented singers/musicians who care and spend their time in and around Snap giving encouragement to us all.

So, whilst I was excited and hoped we would get to 50 on our first challenge, (even baited you all) most importantly, it will be about equality, sharing our time and friendship. My 'bendy' ruler is still at hand. GRIN.

Goldengrl

Reply by GoldengrlGOLD

*lurks* avoiding the bendy ruler and whispers mornin Janet.

waltkoLEVEL 53

Reply by waltkoGOLD

Janet you forced me to do another song

Tuesday Afternoon - The Moody Blues
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/29265995?mixed=1

Cerebraljam

Spoof merch! Limited addition!!! Like the best of Amazon, retired, out of stock...

waltkoLEVEL 53

Reply by waltkoGOLD

Oh and Janet before the bendy ruler come out I have more than listened the required amount lol , but I'll let you spank me if you want

Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 88

Reply by Rhonda_KayeGOLD

Be happy!

I feel dumb right now....what does EAW member mean?

Cerebraljam

...Janet you forced me to do another song

Tuesday Afternoon - The Moody Blues

Oh and Janet before the bendy ruler come out I have more than listened the required amount lol , but I'll let you spank me if you want
waltko

Walt!!! I know you've been very good! LOL No spanking though!

greeneyes56LEVEL 87

Edited reply by greeneyes56SNAP-STAR +5

My last songs for a while, am suffering from dizzy spells....Stay safe all of you!

Good afternoon everyone.
My 5th song, had about 20 listens I think for 4 songs.
The colors red and blue are in the lyrics.
Will doing some more listening now.

Autumn Leaves - Jazz Hits
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/cfaba0a1f

Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 88

Reply by Rhonda_KayeGOLD

Be happy!

I feel dumb right now....what does EAW member mean?Rhonda_Kaye

I get it!!!!

Cerebraljam

Rhonda - many moons ago we ran Challenges on here called 'Everyone's a Winner', - shortened EAW... the concept was dreamed up by BronxBruce - who kindly invited me along to play as a host... and others... then just me and I needed a break by 2014/15!

There are old threads - sorry for the delay, phone rang, work! Be back later, hope that helps!

EDIT: Greeneyes, thank you! I will be back shortly, got urgent mission by fax heee hee. Oh no! The Playlist edit just timed out... I'll update and share/quote/edit when back! Gotta run!!!

Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 88

Reply by Rhonda_KayeGOLD

Be happy!

Well, I had it all wrong lol! and thanks!

KaraoKate

Reply by KaraoKateGOLD

Fofun....THANK YOU so very much for telling me about this! I was so excited to see some of the gang back and going strong! This couldn't have come at a better time - what a much needed distraction from the rest of the world! Have lots to catch up on, looking forward to it!

JANET - bless your heart, I've never forgotten how wonderfully "wordy" you are...SO good to follow you around this lil reboot!

snagelpussLEVEL 46

Edited reply by snagelpussPATRON

Hi Janet

Nighty night
Snagelpusssnagelpuss

Hiya Snagelpuss...

I have listened to all your songs now, and with the greatest of pleasure.

As this is our first challenge, I have decided to go back and revisit all the songs to see how we are doing and that everyone is playing fair.

At this point in time, you had 6 songs and 9 listens. So, as you have time and listening to catch up on, I've taken 2 of your bonus songs back off the 'handy' playlist. I left a gap where one was so that it can be added back when you let me know you've caught up! This is not a reprimand, it's an honest, ooops! You haven't caught up enough yet to add all those extras and there are people on the list who haven't been heard yet!

My biggest rule is that people listen to one another and 3 songs for each one they add. And try and encourage new people you have never heard.

That is important even if you add bonus songs. And bonus songs will only be added/kept if that rule has been abided by. I don't check as I go along as I might often be first in and that's not my intention anyway. There is an element of trust... But I do start to wonder if the same name crops up and adds lots of songs in the thread. A note Frank made here to me earlier. Because I found his song in my favs ... before he put it in the challenge, well, it said, "Janet ... 1-3-1" in the description and was a colour!! And I was happy to be patient for it to appear, heh, or not! Some people might change their mind.

I know we have some incredible singers here on Snap. I also know there are lots of people who are nervous about joining because they might feel no one will listen. It will be a popularity game, a competition, so, I'll not be welcome...

Not so here! I have felt so in awe of other very talented singers/musicians who care and spend their time in and around Snap giving encouragement to us all.

So, whilst I was excited and hoped we would get to 50 on our first challenge, (even baited you all) most importantly, it will be about equality, sharing our time and friendship. My 'bendy' ruler is still at hand. GRIN. Cerebraljam

Hi Janet
got it , I will do my listens and get caught up today, I got a bit of spare time so
I will let you now when I get caught up, sorry , I wasn't trying to hog the
challenge, just got busy this weekend
Oh, I still might want that bendy ruler even when I get caught up lol
Snagelpuss

Cerebraljam

^^^^ Ha ha ha ha ha hah! I'm really glad you took it in the intended spirit.

I think it is easy to get caught up and leave things intending to come back. And I respect that. Even I am guilty of that in aspects of life. I just need to be careful that I am aware when adding to the list. Best advice is always to listen first, lol.

Of course, at the very beginning, there may well not be enough songs to listen to. So, don't hesitate joining in. Oh boy! How to complicate an instruction... where are the rolling eyes emojis... I know, I know, on Beta?? Not checked... haha.

Folks, I will update the playlist near the end of this challenge - in about, oooo er... 8.30ish? 1 hr 33 mins... beep beep beep... when I might have decided what we are doing. Don't hold me to that!

---

Kate So glad you could join us! Yes, ever wordy, ever ready... I have batteries in my keyboard... literally!

Runs away again...

raddoc888LEVEL 76

Reply by raddoc888GOLD

Happy Thanksgiving Friends !!! Wishing you blessings of Peace, Health, Wealth & Happiness !!!

Spoof merch! Limited addition!!! Like the best of Amazon, retired, out of stock...Cerebraljam

I dunno, the goat stuff may be a deal breaker... in some countries, this could be their only treasure and could be offered for dowry.... whilst in some other, a camel may be worth more than any money can buy !

Cerebraljam

Spoof merch! Limited addition!!! Like the best of Amazon, retired, out of stock...Cerebraljam

I dunno, the goat stuff may be a deal breaker... in some countries, this could be their only treasure and could be offered for dowry.... whilst in some other, a camel may be worth more than any money can buy ! raddoc888

Well, this is one very special ruler. It even has back to front measurements. Now, you can't just get that anywhere, eh?

I was hoping to knit with the goat, but I suppose Camel hair might work? I should clarify the goat doesn't knit, although... some might!

Cerebraljam

Playlist:

1. ‘Little Green’ – Joni Mitchell by CerebralJam
2. ‘In Colour’ – Jamey Johnson by Rhonda_Kaye
3. ‘That Old Black Magic’ ~ Johnny Mercer by MikeIII
4. ‘Little Green Apples’ ~ Frank Sinatra by Raddoc888
5. ‘Bein' Green' ~ Frank Sinatra by greeneyes56
6. ‘Roses Are Red (My Love)‘ ~ Bobby Vinton by DannyR1311
7. ‘Blue Velvet’ – Barry Manilow by Prodrigue
8. ‘A Whiter Shade of Pale’ – Procol Harum by Snagelpuss
9. ‘Brown Eyed Girl’ – Van Morrison by Snagelpuss
10. ‘I’d Rather Be Blue’ – Barbra Streisand by -Bev-
11. ’Black Valentine’ ~ Caro Emerald by CerebralJam
12. ‘Paint It Black’ ~ The Rolling Stones by MikeIII
13. ‘Goldfinger’ ~ Shirley Bassey by greeneyes56
14. ‘18 Yellow Roses’ ~ Marty Robbins by DannyR1311
15. 'Blue Moon' ~ Jazz Hits by greeneyes56
16. ‘Blue Moon’ ~ Rod Stewart by raddoc888
17. ‘Your Song’ ~ Elton John by Snagelpuss
18. ‘Blue Angel’ – Roy Orbison by GoldenMan
19. ‘Gold’ – John Stewart by Gman75
20. ’Steamroller Blues’ – James Taylor by Gman75
21. ‘Red Red Wine’ – Neil Diamond by DannyR1311
22. ‘September Morn’ – Neil Diamond by greeneyes56 (BONUS SONG)
23. ’Sweet Home Alabama’ – Lynyrd Skynyrd by Rhonda_Kaye
24. ’Softly As A Morning Sunrise ~ Frank Sinatra Jr. by MikeIII
25. ‘Song Sung Blue ~ Neil Diamond’ by FrankCNY
26. 'Love Is Blue' ~ Johnny Mathis by johngolf
27. ’Blue Moon’ – Steve Holly by Waltko
28. ‘Behind Blue Eyes’ – The Who by Waltko
29. ‘Lady Blue’ – Leon Russell by Snagelpuss (BONUS SONG)
30. ‘I Am Woman' – Helen Reddy by Jenny
31. ’Pretty Blue Eyes – Steve Lawrence’ by GoldenMan
32. ’Purple Haze’ – Jimi Hendrix by MikeIII
33. ‘Nights in White Satin’ – The Moody Blues by FrankCNY
34. ‘Fields of Gold’ – Eva Cassidy by Goldengrl
35. ‘Something in Red’ – Lorrie Morgan by Rhonda_Kaye
36. ‘Green, Green Grass of Home’ – Tom Jones by Waltko
37. ‘Blackbird’ – The Beatles by Goldengrl
38. 'Killing The Blues' - Alison Krauss & Robert Plant by CerebralJam Triplets
39. 'Colours' - Donovan by Goldengrl
40. ‘Santeria’ - Sublime by Brianw7117
41. ‘For The Good Times’ – Perry Como by GoldenMan & Mariner (Terry <3)
42. ‘Free' – Zac Brown Band by Brianw7117
43. ‘Lady In Red’ ~ Chris De Burgh’ by raddoc888
44. ‘The Color Of The Night’ – Lauren Christy by Tinypumpkin
45. ‘Almost Persuaded’ – Etta James by Jenny
46. ‘My Blue Heaven’ – Fats Domino by FrankCNY
47. ‘My Coloring Book’ – Jazz Hits by MikeIII
48. ‘Like Red On A Rose’ – Alan Jackson – by Fofun
49. ‘Blue Denim’ – Stevie Nicks by Rhonda_Kaye (BONUS SONG)
50. ‘Like Red On A Rose’ – Alan Jackson by Sandy and Mike
51. ‘The Little Green Valley’ – Vernon Dalhart by Sandysongbird
52. ‘Tuesday Afternoon' – The Moody Blues by Waltko (BONUS SONG)
53. ‘Autumn Leaves’ – Jazz Hits by greeneyes56 (BONUS SONG)

Thank you for all your songs...

Cerebraljam

Did you know it is World Animal Day? I hope you have been giving extra snuggles to your pets Hmmm... I wonder what the next challenge will be?

This challenge is now closed. It ran from Sunday September 27th - Sunday October 4th.

A new challenge can be found here: http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b016bc62

Cerebraljam

Week One - Theme: Colour Playlist

Click on above banner to listen to 53 "Colour"ful songs

<< Prev