WOAH SLOW...

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 843 times and 17 replies have been made.

NovellaLEVEL 111

Post by NovellaSTAFF +26

Is it just me, or is this site moving sooooooo sloooooooooooooow today?

AkaraokeloverLEVEL 36

Reply by Akaraokelover

Been moving sooooooooooooo slooooooooow for a few days now, lol, not just you.

MmeOdileCLEVEL 35

Reply by MmeOdileCGOLD

slow by meaning freeze type slow..or slow as people just not singing...or messaging?

scarlettohallLEVEL 62

Reply by scarlettohallGOLD +1

I don't know about slow, I'm not able to save any recordings

MmeOdileCLEVEL 35

Reply by MmeOdileCGOLD

oh thats a bummer...especially if you have worked hard on the song...alot of times..it says..error and try again..but then I go to open up another browser..and go to check..and the song passed anyway...so maybe the song will save..but you have to go check...but that is still a glitch if is says there was an error and it saves anyways...hmmmmm

scarlettohallLEVEL 62

Reply by scarlettohallGOLD +1

It doesn't say error. It doesn't even go that far, it just keeps saying "sending recording" you know the part before you preview? And, never does anything else. I guess I'll trying

MmeOdileCLEVEL 35

Reply by MmeOdileCGOLD

let me try one....

MmeOdileCLEVEL 35

Reply by MmeOdileCGOLD

scarletto...it just worked for me...it is in the new section as a test...maybe you should try to reboot your system if you have not already..then delete cookies and cache just to see..and try again..hope this helps

NovellaLEVEL 111

Reply by NovellaSTAFF +26

Joanne.. when that happens to me.. its usually when i've been sitting with the player open for awhile... Either because of multiple practice tries, or getting distracted doing other things... Make sure you refresh before you're ready to do your final cut.. it might stop that.

As for slooooooooow... Just loading pages at a snails pace... I find the navigation/interface subpar on this site, as it is... so when it takes five minutes for each "link" to load, it takes "getting anywhere" forever

Yunno tho.. I went to Ksolo the other day, for the first time in months.. and I couldn't even remember HOW to find things on that page! HA HA! Anyone have that problem ? I am so used to Snap now!

MarleneLEVEL 23

Reply by Marlene

is anyone having trouble loading members songs? IT LOADS REAL SLOWWWWWW!! like hours for one song!!

bbettyLEVEL 46

Reply by bbettyPATRON

slow loading...and trouble saving recordings.

just_another_voiceLEVEL 2

Reply by just_another_voice

Very slow loading songs and when they do play if they do play they are very choppy.

JonniecroonerLEVEL 8

Reply by Jonniecrooner

Novella I agree soo slooooooooow and doing my heard in as been trying to get into chat room for 2 hours.

BlueangelLEVEL 69

Reply by BlueangelGOLD

I can't listen to anyone sing........wayyyyyyyyyy too long to load.........erasing messages and flipping pages .........can't record at all........wow...what's wrong?

chrissylou75LEVEL 34

Reply by chrissylou75

ive had major problems with freezing and also theres been a few times when its caused conflict with my webca, i had to reinstall and install it twice it works fine with every thing else but here , i can record say 2 - 3 songs then it just crashes on me the cam that is and my songs dont save , bit of a nightmare but im sure it will get fixed we are after all in beta mode still its a shame as i am sooooo addicted to this wonderful site .

AkaraokeloverLEVEL 36

Reply by Akaraokelover

Chrissylou75, do you have the storage settings for the recorder settings set to maximum allowable? If not, make the change and see if it helps. Just right click on the recorder, and select settings, when the box pops up, click on the folder at the bottom of the box and move the slider for local storage all the way to the right so you have unlimited storage. Hope that helps you.

chrissylou75LEVEL 34

Reply by chrissylou75

cheers for that it was only set in the middle but is now on unlimited thankyou its very much appreciated .xxxxxxxxx

eileenLEVEL 9

Reply by eileen

Yes, me too, for a few days, freezing and slow..I've lost my patience and closed it a few times..I've gone from super fast to a snails pace..hope its temporary!! Also, I havent changed my settings but my mic keeps cutting out a bit...not sure but someone said my last two songs sound low and I didnt notice..of course my neighbor had just given me this rasberry DRINK..oh boy..could be me...cant sing from the DRINK!!lol